Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:40 pm

syrseal
@syrseal44
·
4m
In the Israeli segment of the Internet, memes are distributed on sleeping Biden during a meeting with Bennett.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 E99kmEUXEAUXX-V?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:41 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:07 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
New restriction on Twitter. When I click on a tweet or "more replies", a prompt to register/sign up pops up. if I click this away, I can't get any further. This means that free reading there is now also restricted. Even via "Search Twitter", it's always the same. Soon there will probably be no access at all for people without an account.
#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2924852245
yes. it's frustrating.
so: either create an account and log in....
or
a 'slight' workaround:
don't 'left click' into the dead end/twitter pop up...
instead...
'hover' your cursor over the account/profile/author picture/icon you want to 'jump to'
and right-click - choose 'NEW TAB'
that opens the 'target account' in a NEW TAB.... (this bypasses the 'pop-up')
then scroll down until you find the post you want to read.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:09 pm

Murad Gazdiev
@MuradGazdiev
·
10m
Numerous reports allege that a child was among those killed

So after US troops killed dozens of Afghanis around the airport now they presumably airstriked a child.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:19 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:20 pm

Probably old footage:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
New restriction on Twitter. When I click on a tweet or "more replies", a prompt to register/sign up pops up. if I click this away, I can't get any further. This means that free reading there is now also restricted. Even via "Search Twitter", it's always the same. Soon there will probably be no access at all for people without an account.
#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2924852245
yes. it's frustrating.
or
a 'slight' workaround:
instead...
'hover' your cursor over the account/profile/author picture/icon you want to 'jump to'

I have this problem for a longer time now. Luckily Böhse Tante is addressing it now.
I try to circumvent it by opening a random tweet via e.g. Syria UA Map or GLP. If this is an interesting profile like FJ, Gerjon, GuyElster etc., I click on the profile directly. Then the profile opens, but this small window asking for registering pops up. Then I click in the address line on top, because there is already the address of this profile. Then I can open it without any further problems.
So currently I have all these profiles open. Still I cannot use the real search function. This restricts my access.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 63862118
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:30 pm

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 X850

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 63862118

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:30 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
yes. it's frustrating.
or
a 'slight' workaround:
instead...

I have this problem for a longer time now. Luckily Böhse Tante is addressing it now.
I try to circumvent it by opening a random tweet via e.g. Syria UA Map or GLP. If this is an interesting profile like FJ, Gerjon, GuyElster etc., I click on the profile directly. Then the profile opens, but this small window asking for registering pops up. Then I click in the address line on top, because there is already the address of this profile. Then I can open it without any further problems.
So currently I have all these profiles open. Still I cannot use the real search function. This restricts my access.

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:40 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
yes. it's frustrating.
or
a 'slight' workaround:
instead...

yup. no way to 'search' anymore without an account.
I got 'bumped' off my account when 'someone' inserted a 'new' password.
could never access my accnt again... that was months ago.
now... i am considering/weighing creating a throw-away email address/creating new account.
only to be able to 'search' not post. I nvr posted on twitter anyway.
I got hit by some algorithm that targeted me for my search 'content'.
There used to be 'alternate' mirror 'twitter search' sites... they don't exist anymore.

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:00 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:19 pm

The Eurasianist
@Russ_Warrior
·
1m
Covid-19: How the West Embraced Central Planning and Abandoned Human Rights.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 CSYl7Z0Q?format=jpg&name=small

https://mises.org/wire/covid-how-west-embraced-central-planning-and-abandoned-human-rights

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:19 pm

-- GEROMAN -- I fell in love with #NATO -
@GeromanAT
·
5h
#Syria - another oil tanker is breaking the illegal US Regime sanctions siege

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 E98E-7MXsAAgk4G?format=jpg&name=small

https://twitter.com/SAMSyria0/status/1431868688567832580

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:22 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
yes. it's frustrating.
or
a 'slight' workaround:
instead...

Thanxelot, but you see, it's getting mad and madder, bad and badder ...

Hope some day they all go to vk or so. Leave the sinking ship. And don't fill their pockets.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:33 pm

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 697712634

1st: This is to be decided by the Taliban or a future Afghan government and not by US. But we know US exceptionalism and arrogance.

2nd: They don't want these people to be evacuated? What devilry is this?

Are the people behind Biden completely stupid or do they have a wicked and devilish plan? This attack on the airport was very suspicious anyhow. All Germans were out already. No witnesses. The Taliban guarded the area from the outside, US Marines from the inside. Shooting and the responsible people are crying wolf (ISIS, al Qaida, what so ever). Impossible. So we know now, all these terror groups were the US themselves all the time. This was cold-blooded murder.

What are they up to? This is more than just killing their useful idiots. Do they want to create a situation, that could justify to go back in in full strength? But why then giving all the material to the Taliban? To whom do they want to blame the death of all the abandoned Americans?

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:37 pm

my first thought was to laugh. Embarassed
I see it more like energized 'freedom' jocolor saying fuck you to all the man-made drama.
and the players.
I have friends who would do this. lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:38 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
yes. it's frustrating.
or
a 'slight' workaround:
instead...

You can go to the URL and replace the account, I tried it with 200_zoka and RisboLensky, that works. So you would need a list of the accounts.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:49 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:50 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
10m
Pakistani army says two soldiers killed in militant fire across Afghan border

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:51 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
yes. it's frustrating.
or
a 'slight' workaround:
instead...

You can go to the URL and replace the account, I tried it with 200_zoka and RisboLensky, that works. So you would need a list of the accounts.

pirat

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2713748720

That's what I am doing.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:56 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:11 pm

Seems it makes landfall south of New Orleans, not directly into the city.:

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/overlay=temp/orthographic=269.51,29.01,6160/loc=-89.385,29.116

Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:20 pm

刘汉 wrote:

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 697712634

1st: This is to be decided by the Taliban or a future Afghan government and not by US. But we know US exceptionalism and arrogance.

2nd: They don't want these people to be evacuated? What devilry is this?
[they want to CONTROL of 'extraction' of assets. to 'own' them.
assets r trying to self-escape 'ownership' by both/either side.. TB or US.
it's always been about the DENYING afghan ASSETS to help the Taliban.
They want chaos to weaponize aid. standard practice.
The empire wants dystopian chaos. Like Libya. Like Yemen.
They intend to 'rescue' the manufactured 'crisis' with conspiring MB imperialists and USAID rats.
Turkey military-weaponry/para-military/sec forces. Qatar money.]

Are the people behind Biden completely stupid or do they have a wicked  and devilish plan? This attack on the airport was very suspicious anyhow. All Germans were out already. No witnesses. The Taliban guarded the area from the outside, US Marines from the inside. Shooting and the responsible people are crying wolf (ISIS, al Qaida, what so ever). Impossible. So we know now, all these terror groups were the US themselves all the time. This was cold-blooded murder.

What are they up to? This is more than just killing their useful idiots. Do they want to create a situation,
that could justify to go back in in full strength?

[yes 'go back' but not 'full strength'. probably drones & airstrikes imo.
there is 'political will' to do so... & always factor 2022 elections etc / Biden resignation into the mix.]

But why then giving all the material to the Taliban THE BROTHERHOOD!?
[what they 'leave' they're leaving for Turkey/Qatar if they can penetrate/insert the MB/Zio rats inside new gov.
for sure they will drone strike/target across coming months simply to allow MIplex/politics to keep beating the wardrums]

To whom do they want to blame the death of all the abandoned Americans?
[it's not about the 'americans' they GIVE NO SHITS. nvr did. simply political capital for congressional warhawks.
keep whetting appetite for 'revenge'. like Russiagate. like Skripals. like like like etc.]

my thoughts fwiw

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:20 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
yes. it's frustrating.
or
a 'slight' workaround:
instead...

pirat

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2713748720

That's what I am doing.

my wife taught me another solution:

browser on chrome.

windows.

right top three vertical points click

third from top ,: open incognito tab

there you can search twitt.,without shitty tricks

OR

control + shift + n

there's you incognicto tab,

there you can search twitt,untill they close this loophole.

there are not popups there and searching is still possible.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:59 pm

shachalnur wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
yes. it's frustrating.
or
a 'slight' workaround:
instead...

pirat

That's what I am doing.

my wife taught me another solution:

browser on chrome.

windows.

right top three vertical points click

third from top ,: open incognito tab

there you can search twitt.,without shitty tricks

OR

control + shift + n

there's you incognicto tab,

there you can search twitt,untill they close this loophole.

there are not popups there and searching is still possible.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 3077205713

This is amazing! What is this? It is fully working! No pop up anymore!
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:04 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next