Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
ShockJock
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
刘汉
11 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by shachalnur Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:20 pm

刘汉 wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
New restriction on Twitter. When I click on a tweet or "more replies", a prompt to register/sign up pops up. if I click this away, I can't get any further. This means that free reading there is now also restricted. Even via "Search Twitter", it's always the same. Soon there will probably be no access at all for people without an account.
#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245
yes. it's frustrating.
so: either create an account and log in....
or
a 'slight' workaround:
don't 'left click' into the dead end/twitter pop up...
instead...
'hover' your cursor over the account/profile/author picture/icon you want to 'jump to'
and right-click - choose 'NEW TAB'
that opens the 'target account' in a NEW TAB.... (this bypasses the 'pop-up')
then scroll down until you find the post you want to read.

I have this problem for a longer time now. Luckily Böhse Tante is addressing it now.
I try to circumvent it by opening a random tweet via e.g. Syria UA Map or GLP. If this is an interesting profile like FJ, Gerjon, GuyElster etc., I click on the profile directly. Then the profile opens, but this small window asking for registering pops up. Then I click in the address line on top, because there is already the address of this profile. Then I can open it without any further problems.
So currently I have all these profiles open. Still I cannot use the real search function. This restricts my access.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 63862118

You can go to the URL and replace the account, I tried it with 200_zoka and RisboLensky, that works. So you would need a list of the accounts.

pirat

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2713748720

That's what I am doing.

my wife taught me another solution:

browser on chrome.

windows.

right top three vertical points click

third from top ,: open incognito tab

there you can search twitt.,without shitty tricks

OR

control + shift + n

there's you incognicto tab,

there you can search twitt,untill they close this loophole.

there are not popups there and searching is still possible.

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3077205713

This is amazing! What is this? It is fully working! No pop up anymore!

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 3077205713

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:51 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:57 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:18 pm

Later this week The Australian identify and disrupt bill will probably be passed it will allow

1.A data disruption warrant,which gives the police the power to modify,add,copy or delete data to stop and inhibit crimes.

2.A network activity warrant,which allows access to devices and networks belonging to suspected criminals.

3.An account takeover warrant which commandeers a suspects online accounts to gather evidence for an investigation.

Time to delete that Facebook account that I never used

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

Was just about to post this myself, along with identical emoticon.

Fucking unbelievable.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:50 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:41 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:19 am

Holiday in Australia here's the latest add.Quite funny but sad also

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:14 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:15 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:09 am

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X852
https://foreignpolicy.com/2021/08/27/why-terrorists-will-target-china-in-pakistan/

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:12 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:21 am

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X853

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:26 am

Zambeezi wrote:#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X853

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:37 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
14s
#BREAKING Witnesses say rockets strike neighborhood near #Kabul's international airport

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:50 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:50 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:07 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X853

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1143234681

Just go home America

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:26 am

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:54 am

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 E9tyr1kXMAIdOfa?format=jpg&name=small

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:13 pm

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Von-Afghanistanpolitik-zu-sprechen-ist-ein-Euphemismus/Re-Fehler-welche-Fehler/posting-39535565/show/

Re: Mistakes - what mistakes?
"....Measures that secure business in the long term....."

I just found an article on the subject (unfortunately only in Russian; if you are interested, please deepl yourself) with the headline.

"How the CIA used the IS to do its business in Afghanistan".

Of course, I don't know whether the facts described there are true. Essentially, it boils down to an approach already known from other contexts.

https://colonelcassad.livejournal.com/7019422.html

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:45 pm

Twitter Permanently Bans Alex Berenson After Viral COVID Tweets
August 29th, 2021
https://archive.is/Ussvb

It was never a matter of if, but when.

Science journalist Alex Berenson has been permanently suspended from Twitter,
just one day after a viral series of tweets spotlighting an Israeli preprint study
which showed that natural immunity from a prior Covid-19 infection
is 13 times more effective than vaccines against the delta variant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:03 pm

"any doubt what is happening in this country..." (textbook def: fascism)
Chase Bank Cancels General Mike Flynn's Credit Cards
https://archive.is/JOQuv

Chase Bank has canceled General Mike Flynn's personal credit card,
citing "possible reputational risk to our company."
MAGA!

===========

The ‌iPhone 13‌ reportedly features a customized Qualcomm X60 baseband chip that supports satellite...
Globalstar, Iridium Jump On Rumors New iPhones May Use Satellite Connectivity
https://archive.is/HqNoL

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Giphy-downsized

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:11 pm

Israel Warns COVID 'Green Pass' Will Expire If Residents Don't Get Third Jab
https://archive.is/UN4TF

=========

Diners will be asked to present proof of vaccination via the OpenTable app..
Restaurant Reservation App 'OpenTable' To Integrate Vaccination Status Into Service
https://archive.is/wip/BGY31

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:33 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:47 pm

Doctors Without Borders Forced To Withdraw From Cameroon's Crisis-Hit Northwest
https://archive.is/uwPMN

https://www.theepochtimes.com/doctors-without-borders-forced-to-withdraw-from-cameroons-crisis-hit-northwest_3970797.html
#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Ambulance-deployed-by-Doctors-without-Borders-700x420

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X854

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:00 pm

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X855

https://archive.is/3UFm9

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:02 pm

“Truckies Keep Australia Moving, Not Politicians.”
Australian Truckers Protest Mandatory Vaccines And Lockdowns, Block Major Highway
https://archive.is/TbkbR

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 4f0bb58127e71fcfcb7d0c529535206125707f4d

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:40 pm

Video Game Stocks Slide As Beijing Imposes 3-Hours-Per-Week Playtime-Quota
https://archive.is/BzVbD

#79 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 X856

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next