Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Profanity
Matjaz
khnum
刘汉
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Abacus Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:36 pm

(July 20, 2021) Israeli — not Chinese — firm caught exporting its ‘authoritarian model’
Politicians and pundits in Washington have long warned that China is seeking to erode global democracy
and “export its authoritarian model,” but the culprit behind explosive spy revelations
this week appears to be America’s closest military ally in the Middle East.

Reports by The Guardian and Washington Post, among others, said that NSO Group, a private Israeli firm
with links to the state, developed and sold governments licenses for hacking software called “Pegasus.”
The tool is capable of penetrating smartphones, granting access to their most sensitive data,
and remotely activating features such as cameras and microphones.

The Israeli Ministry of Defense closely regulates NSO and individually signs off on new export licenses
for its surveillance technology – making it likely that the program was well-known if not endorsed at the highest levels of the Israeli government.
Less than 24 hours after this bombshell dropped, the United States joined the European Union, NATO, Japan and its “Five Eyes” allies
in a Monday morning media blitz accusing China of orchestrating a global cyber hacking campaign,
including a large attack on Microsoft first disclosed in March.
responsiblestatecraft.org/2021/07/20/israeli-not-chinese-firm-caught-exporting-its-authoritarian-model/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:38 pm

Some hours ago...:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:48 pm

ShockJock wrote:
Abacus wrote:Ignatius J. Reilly
@YoureAllDunces
(July 19, 2021)

I was just permanently banned on @PayPal
for no stated reason other than an undefined gesture toward its "Acceptable Use Policy" I can no longer see.
This is an account that ONLY takes incoming donations. So how exactly did I violate anything?
#Censorship thelastamericanvagabond.com

twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1417212580830056452

Welcome to the club.  They did similar to me in January because I supported Donald Trump and reported on election fraud.  They described that as "Risky."

Paypal cut me off from subscription payments from over a THOUSAND customers.  Almost destroyed me.

Thankfully, I had established a relationship with STRIPE before that took place, so getting people switched from Paypal to STRIPE became the big project.   And it took a LOT of work.  Lost a lot of customers in the changeover.

Now I find that STRIPE is no prize either; they cut very large players off in a heartbeat.  Thankfully, not me yet.

These financial companies are misusing their service to impact what OTHER PEOPLE can think and say. If you don't tow their belief system, they cut off your money even though it is not THEIR MONEY. They're cutting off access to OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.   It is tyranny.

Afair >10 years ago I had read a sci-fi novel where all people had an ID card to which all data, but also all access authorisations were stored. Access to authorities, medical care, all kinds of things, but it was also the only means of payment. The hero of the story then found out one day that his identity/existence had been "switched off".

It is irrelevant whether this would happen intentionally or by accident. With the excellent technology on which all this is based, I have no confidence whatsoever. A "small" catastrophe with extensive power cuts or the like, and you're standing there with your trousers down. As you can easily see from examples, especially in "high-tech countries" you haven't heard of redundant systems. That would be too expensive.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:37 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom
(July 20, 2021)

The so called Five Eyes spying alliance (US, UK, Canada, AUS & NZ)
have over 20 small eyes spying agreements with other nations (including those utilizing Pegasus).
Together they are the largest criminal conspiracy in human history committing criminal mass spying on a epic scale.

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1417252776040570892

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Abacus wrote:(July 20, 2021) Israeli — not Chinese — firm caught exporting its ‘authoritarian model’
Politicians and pundits in Washington have long warned that China is seeking to erode global democracy
and “export its authoritarian model,” but the culprit behind explosive spy revelations
this week appears to be America’s closest military ally in the Middle East.

Reports by The Guardian and Washington Post, among others, said that NSO Group, a private Israeli firm
with links to the state, developed and sold governments licenses for hacking software called “Pegasus.”
The tool is capable of penetrating smartphones, granting access to their most sensitive data,
and remotely activating features such as cameras and microphones.

The Israeli Ministry of Defense closely regulates NSO and individually signs off on new export licenses
for its surveillance technology – making it likely that the program was well-known if not endorsed at the highest levels of the Israeli government.
Less than 24 hours after this bombshell dropped, the United States joined the European Union, NATO, Japan and its “Five Eyes” allies
in a Monday morning media blitz accusing China of orchestrating a global cyber hacking campaign,
including a large attack on Microsoft first disclosed in March.
responsiblestatecraft.org/2021/07/20/israeli-not-chinese-firm-caught-exporting-its-authoritarian-model/

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:40 pm

Kim Dotcom
@KimDotcom
(July 20, 2021)

The end result is this: Politicians are puppets. The media is under deep state control. The courts are compromised.
All spy targets have one thing in common: Their dirty secrets and mistakes are owned by those who run the world now,
those who own the dirt. Democracy is dead.

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1417252777382748163

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:49 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:01 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:13 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:26 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:38 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:40 pm

Declassified UK
@declassifiedUK
(July 20, 2021)

ICYMI -- Sajid Javid, who as home secretary approved the US request for the UK to extradite Julian Assange,
attended six secretive meetings organised by a US institute
which has published calls for Assange to be assassinated or taken down.

twitter.com/declassifiedUK/status/1417474526401765378
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2020-02-22-uk-minister-who-approved-trumps-request-to-extradite-assange-spoke-at-secretive-us-conferences-with-people-calling-for-him-to-be-neutralized/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:59 pm

twitter is full of tweets like this now:

Maybe they want to exaggerate this like in Havanna or Baghdad.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:10 pm

Alec Zeck
@Alec_Zeck
(July 20, 2021)

2 years ago If I’d told you everything that you’d be conditioned to accept
as normal in 2021, you’d call me a crazy conspiracy theorist.

In 2021, now that I don’t accept all of the things you’ve been conditioned to accept,
you call me a crazy conspiracy theorist.

twitter.com/Alec_Zeck/status/1417464580821983234

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:17 pm

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3466344255 #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3466344255 #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3466344255

Please, don't talk, do it.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:49 am

https://vidmax.com/video/205844-human-rights-attorney-gives-3-min-of-vax-covid-jaw-dropping-truth

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:07 am

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:11 pm

Dunno if we already had this. Interesting for Germany, from 4:25 there is a e-mail list and Christian Drosten is second on it. He was already involved in some expensive swine flu or bird flu BS.

Time to get rid of these criminals.

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:36 pm

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202107/1228963.shtml

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/half-million-chinese-sign-letter-demanding-who-probe-us-fort-detrick-lab
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:23 pm

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:33 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
36m
UK Journalists can receive sentences of up to 14 years in prison for stories that “embarrass the Government” under Britain’s plans to reform the Official Secrets Act

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Wait-what-gif

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:33 pm

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 E61j85dXsAAeXY5?format=jpg&name=small

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:34 pm

Russian Market
@Russian_market
·
6m
MERKEL SPOKE ON PHONE WITH PUTIN ABOUT NORD STREAM 2

- asking for a future job?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:36 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:44 pm

syrseal
@syrseal44
·
1m
Lavrov meets UN Secretary General's envoy to Syria tomorrow - Russian Foreign Ministry

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:46 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(July 21, 2021)

Dystopian $200-billionaire sci-fi villain mega-oligarch Jeff Bezos
accidentally acknowledges the surplus value of labor, laughing
that the wealth he ruthlessly extracted from Amazon employees paid
for him to take his pointless ego trip to space

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1417854276651692038

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:54 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:06 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:09 pm

Lee Camp [Redacted]
@LeeCamp
(July 11, 2021)

Is the U.S. a totalitarian state?
- You don't have freedom.
- Armed thugs patrol the streets.
- Largest prison state in the world.
- The ruling elite maintain control no matter election outcomes.
- Most media just repeat state propaganda.

twitter.com/LeeCamp/status/1414285074279845895

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next