Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Profanity
Matjaz
khnum
刘汉
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:46 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:48 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:56 pm

Ignatius J. Reilly
@YoureAllDunces
(July 19, 2021)

I was just permanently banned on @PayPal
for no stated reason other than an undefined gesture toward its "Acceptable Use Policy" I can no longer see.
This is an account that ONLY takes incoming donations. So how exactly did I violate anything?
#Censorship thelastamericanvagabond.com

twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1417212580830056452

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:42 pm

like I've been saying for a few years now:

no se va a caer solo ,hay que prenderle fuego.(it's not gonna fall by itself,we'll have to set it on fire.)

the french seem to understand,finally.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k94rBvL2fHhI/

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:48 pm

Richard Taylor
@RWTaylors
(July 19, 2021)

Boris Johnson has literally just bribed the entire nation live on TV
by stating that all over 18’s will need to show a vaccine passport
by the end of September to enter nightclubs or packed out venues.
No jab no entry. This is a medical apartheid.

twitter.com/RWTaylors/status/1417156499550449667

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:50 pm

Richard Taylor
@RWTaylors
(July 19, 2021)

They said we will not mandate vaccine passports, they lied.

Get ready for mass civil disobedience.

twitter.com/RWTaylors/status/1417157678120452103

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:04 am

An explosion in a popular market in Sadr City, east of the capital, Baghdad, leads to deaths and injuries. Reuters news agency said that the explosion killed at least 28 people, including women and children, and noted that this number may rise due to the fall of more than 50 wounded, some of whom are in critical condition.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:10 am

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
(July 19, 2021)

Bill Kristol is a blood-soaked neoconservative war criminal
who helped set the stage for the war on Iraq (which killed 1 MILLION Iraqis),
after he co-founded the ultra-imperialist Project for the New American Century
(whose goal was US military domination of the entire planet)

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1417183673217126415

@BillKristol is one of the most thoughtful voices in defending liberalism
and democratic institutions in our country. Learned a lot in our conversation
about shaping also an inclusive narrative around American patriotism.

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:53 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Protest against covidist fascism in Paris - drone footage:

In Germany they told us it were ~15.000.

But if you take the "thousands" of anti-gov protesters in Cuba as a reference, then there must have been several million demonstrators in Paris.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:16 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:21 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:29 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:37 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:41 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:44 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:47 pm

Or the Zionists want to shift the blame from Hezbollah to Hamas, because they piss their pants remembering 2006.

It is much more likely, that during the night the Zionists attacked Iranian units in Syria and a Shia militia answered from Lebanon in the early morning.

All Shia militias are now very nervous (after the bombing in Baghdad, Al Aqsa, etc.) They just wait for their orders to strike.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:57 pm

Happening now

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:38 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Did I understand that correctly? Only from one reporting centre in the USA 45,000 deaths within 3 days. That means it only applies to the USA. The only thing missing is that vaccinated people are infected just as easily or even more easily than unvaccinated people. In addition, it is not yet clear what effect the vaccination has on other infections, I suspect something.

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:48 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:01 pm

Abacus wrote:Ignatius J. Reilly
@YoureAllDunces
(July 19, 2021)

I was just permanently banned on @PayPal
for no stated reason other than an undefined gesture toward its "Acceptable Use Policy" I can no longer see.
This is an account that ONLY takes incoming donations. So how exactly did I violate anything?
#Censorship thelastamericanvagabond.com

twitter.com/YoureAllDunces/status/1417212580830056452

Welcome to the club.  They did similar to me in January because I supported Donald Trump and reported on election fraud.  They described that as "Risky."

Paypal cut me off from subscription payments from over a THOUSAND customers.  Almost destroyed me.

Thankfully, I had established a relationship with STRIPE before that took place, so getting people switched from Paypal to STRIPE became the big project.   And it took a LOT of work.  Lost a lot of customers in the changeover.

Now I find that STRIPE is no prize either; they cut very large players off in a heartbeat.  Thankfully, not me yet.

These financial companies are misusing their service to impact what OTHER PEOPLE can think and say. If you don't tow their belief system, they cut off your money even though it is not THEIR MONEY. They're cutting off access to OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY.   It is tyranny.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:41 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
17m
BREAKING: Reports the phones of President Macron and some French ministers targeted by Morocco in Pegasus phone hacking affair -
@BreakingF24

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:46 pm

ASB News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
37m
FIRST IMAGES OF RUSSIA’S “CHECKMATE” STEALTH FIGHTER

#75 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 E6wH2rMWQAAVNX4?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:56 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next