Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Nuke68
boris
ShockJock
Zambeezi
khnum
Matjaz
The Original Mind
Profanity
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:48 pm

Meanwhile in Syria..

Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by noone Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Dean O'Brien - BA (Hons)
@DeanoBeano1
·
41m
Make no mistake, America is balls deep in this Ukrainian conflict.  Last month the U.S. Embassy in Kiev announced that the Ukrainian Armed Forces had received a new batch of 20 HMMWV M1151 armoured vehicles along with 84 boats at the port of Odessa.  Fuelling the ongoing conflict

I gave you 6 months until war with Russia starts after Trump falls. One more to go.
You cheered for it.
Enjoy

It seems you can't see difference between cheering for something and being realistic. Trump failed on anything he promissed in his election campaign. He attacked Syria openly, he launched inhuman sanctions on multiple countries killing thousands uppon thousands innocent people. It was him, who employed scumbags as Bolton or Abrams. He was as bad as Clinton, Bush or Obama. And Biden is not slightly worse, or better, than the named criminals. Some people still can't face the bitter truth that US presidents are nothing but puppets in the hands of selfproclaimed elites. Even if ultimate proof stands right in the front of them. The old, senile fool, occupying White House roight now, allegedly had phone call with Ukrainian president Zelensky today. And I have no doubt that Biden had no freaking idea who he was speaking to.

But back to Trump for a while yet. I laughed at him as he've lost 2nd run. And I laughed at his naive supporters waiting for coming of "sealed indicments" and following "Q" psy-op. Personally I still laugh. But, saddly, only achievement of Trump's presidency is that, and I wrote it already, he discredited everyone speaking against the globalist mafia. All the people in opposition against this criminal scheme against human kind, is now described as "extremist", "radical", "conspiracy theorist" and so on. That's Trump's legacy. And I have no doubt that this is exactly why he was put in the office...

I am talking about serious war. Not a fake strike on Syria that did not do any damage as you well know, or the 4-year stalemate in Ukraine.
Real war is what Trump prevented for 4 years and many people chose him for this specific reason which he fulfilled.
Now that is over, Ukraine is pushed hard by the NWO and we all know the target is Russia.
The result is either Russia folds and cease to represent even a regional power with further disintegration to quickly follow or a full blown war. I see the second more likely at this point.

Trump didn't prevent anything. He just moved another piece of puzzle to its place. To understand this you need to accept the fact that sanctions are nothing else but another way how ta wage a war. Medieval sieges and attrition warfare is what Trump launched against numerous countries.

I thought you should use terms more carefully. If you compare some posturing sanctions to a real war you may want to do a bit of research as they are far from form the terms you're trying to assimilate. You're talking siege when you talk about Leningrad where more than a million died of starving. You can use attrition warfare when talking about ww1 or Stalingrad. Real war means extensive civilian deaths in hundreds of thousands at least, tens of millions displaced, massive destruction and possible nuclear war with countries in Eastern Europe like Bulgaria, Romania, Poland and Baltic states involved. We're talking Russia here, not some 3rd world location proxy war like Vietnam, Korea or Afghanistan.

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:09 pm

noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:
@DeanoBeano1
·
41m
Make no mistake, America is balls deep in this Ukrainian conflict.  Last month the U.S. Embassy in Kiev announced that the Ukrainian Armed Forces had received a new batch of 20 HMMWV M1151 armoured vehicles along with 84 boats at the port of Odessa.  Fuelling the ongoing conflict

I gave you 6 months until war with Russia starts after Trump falls. One more to go.
You cheered for it.
Enjoy

It seems you can't see difference between cheering for something and being realistic. Trump failed on anything he promissed in his election campaign. He attacked Syria openly, he launched inhuman sanctions on multiple countries killing thousands uppon thousands innocent people. It was him, who employed scumbags as Bolton or Abrams. He was as bad as Clinton, Bush or Obama. And Biden is not slightly worse, or better, than the named criminals. Some people still can't face the bitter truth that US presidents are nothing but puppets in the hands of selfproclaimed elites. Even if ultimate proof stands right in the front of them. The old, senile fool, occupying White House roight now, allegedly had phone call with Ukrainian president Zelensky today. And I have no doubt that Biden had no freaking idea who he was speaking to.

But back to Trump for a while yet. I laughed at him as he've lost 2nd run. And I laughed at his naive supporters waiting for coming of "sealed indicments" and following "Q" psy-op. Personally I still laugh. But, saddly, only achievement of Trump's presidency is that, and I wrote it already, he discredited everyone speaking against the globalist mafia. All the people in opposition against this criminal scheme against human kind, is now described as "extremist", "radical", "conspiracy theorist" and so on. That's Trump's legacy. And I have no doubt that this is exactly why he was put in the office...

I am talking about serious war. Not a fake strike on Syria that did not do any damage as you well know, or the 4-year stalemate in Ukraine.
Real war is what Trump prevented for 4 years and many people chose him for this specific reason which he fulfilled.
Now that is over, Ukraine is pushed hard by the NWO and we all know the target is Russia.
The result is either Russia folds and cease to represent even a regional power with further disintegration to quickly follow or a full blown war. I see the second more likely at this point.

Trump didn't prevent anything. He just moved another piece of puzzle to its place. To understand this you need to accept the fact that sanctions are nothing else but another way how ta wage a war. Medieval sieges and attrition warfare is what Trump launched against numerous countries.

I thought you should use terms more carefully. If you compare some posturing sanctions to a real war you may want to do a bit of research as they are far from form the terms you're trying to assimilate. You're talking siege when you talk about Leningrad where more than a million died of starving. You can use attrition warfare when talking about ww1 or Stalingrad. Real war means extensive civilian deaths in hundreds of thousands at least, tens of millions displaced, massive destruction and possible nuclear war with countries in Eastern Europe like Bulgaria, Romania, Poland and Baltic states involved. We're talking Russia here, not some 3rd world location proxy war like Vietnam, Korea or Afghanistan.

Sanctions are a weapon of war just listen to an expert

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:17 pm

noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:
@DeanoBeano1
·
41m

You cheered for it.
Enjoy

So do you really think starving people is better than bomb them? Iranians, Syrians, Venezuelans or Cubans being killed by Trump's sanctions in thousands uppon thousands. There is no fuel in Syria, medicine shortages are alarming in all the named countries. Oh, and let's not forget Yemen. Indiscriminate bombing, with direct help of US regime, was even extended under Trump's administration. Cholera, famine, blocade. Do you remember Jamal Khashoggi, the guy murdered on order of Saudi prince? Yeah, Trump swiped it under the carpet. I cant' even name all the crimes Trump did within his 4 year service. (Bolivia, assassination of one of the most important fighters against ISIS - general Soleimani etc., etc., etc...)

Do you even remember that it was him, who sent 20k US troops to Europe?

https://www.euronews.com/2020/02/04/trump-sending-20-000-troops-to-train-with-europeans-on-russian-border

Then, as pre-election trick to fool his supporters, he released hoax about 9,5k troops withdrawal from Germany.

So anything, what comes next, is Trump's responsibility, too. He lied, people died. And many more will die.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:41 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
1m
Iranian tanker carrying 1 million barrels of #Oil en route to #Syria https://aml.ink/TmS0A #Iran

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1778904525

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:01 pm

Relevant to the topic we spoke about:

Chomsky on the ‘joke’ of ‘Russian interference’ and the savagery of US sanctions

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/03/24/chomsky-on-the-joke-of-russian-interference-and-the-savagery-of-us-sanctions/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:36 pm

Holy shit, in Boston Dinamics they developed a few well working robots. Meanwhile in China...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:40 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:45 pm

This is what's ahead of us if the globalist scumbags won't be owerthrown ASAP...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:58 pm

Matjaz wrote:Meanwhile in Syria..

Christians are safer in Syria than in Britain.

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:This is what's ahead of us if the globalist scumbags won't be owerthrown ASAP...

After 2020 we all learnt the people running this world are no smarter than you or I in fact they are stupider,this might be more like the future

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:05 am

The Original Mind wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Meanwhile in Syria..

Christians are safer in Syria than in Britain.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2713748720

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760 #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760 #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760

Dictator Assad wins again...

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Ebe6eff37b5da15ac358bcdee0bdaf25

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:18 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:19 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:21 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:40 am

Me too, you blood sucking parasites.

:Salute:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:43 am

Don't trust the cops...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by noone Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:09 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
noone wrote:
@DeanoBeano1
·
41m

You cheered for it.
Enjoy

So do you really think starving people is better than bomb them? Iranians, Syrians, Venezuelans or Cubans being killed by Trump's sanctions in thousands uppon thousands. There is no fuel in Syria, medicine shortages are alarming in all the named countries. Oh, and let's not forget Yemen. Indiscriminate bombing, with direct help of US regime, was even extended under Trump's administration. Cholera, famine, blocade. Do you remember Jamal Khashoggi, the guy murdered on order of Saudi prince? Yeah, Trump swiped it under the carpet. I cant' even name all the crimes Trump did within his 4 year service. (Bolivia, assassination of one of the most important fighters against ISIS - general Soleimani etc., etc., etc...)

Then, as pre-election trick to fool his supporters, he released hoax about 9,5k troops withdrawal from Germany.

So anything, what comes next, is Trump's responsibility, too. He lied, people died. And many more will die.

Is that means war for you, brace for a a bit of shock.
Sanctions were used before and during the WW2 as well and in fact throughout the cold war.
Google Babi Yar, the millions of Russians exterminated in concentration camps or the gulag, bombings of Russian or German cities with firestorms melting the asphalt or the scorched earth strategy of retreating nazi army. That was war and that was in Europe just two generations ago.
My grandma running through corn field with my baby mother in her arms with soldiers shooting her, my lucky grandpa coming home 7 years after the war end from Siberia. That is war.
Whoever thinks the world has permanently changed after a whole history of war and violence and that would never happen again is a fool.
If Donbass is heavily attacked or Crimea is touched with NATO help, Russia will have to go all in and even a limited conflict will involve all Eastern Europe. Military bases in Poland, Romania, Bulgaria at least will be targeted. It will be again a war of survival for Russia and they will be ready to go all the way as they always were.

PS - I had to remove your link to be able to post this as guest

noone

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:32 am

noone wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

>>> shortened <<<

Is that means war for you, brace for a a bit of shock.
Sanctions were used before and during the WW2 as well and in fact throughout the cold war.
Google Babi Yar, the millions of Russians exterminated in concentration camps or the gulag, bombings of Russian or German cities with firestorms melting the asphalt or the scorched earth strategy of retreating nazi army. That was war and that was in Europe just two generations ago.
My grandma running through corn field with my baby mother in her arms with soldiers shooting her, my lucky grandpa coming home 7 years after the war end from Siberia. That is war.
Whoever thinks the world has permanently changed after a whole history of war and violence and that would never happen again is a fool.
If Donbass is heavily attacked or Crimea is touched with NATO help, Russia will have to go all in and even a limited conflict will involve all Eastern Europe. Military bases in Poland, Romania, Bulgaria at least will be targeted. It will be again a war of survival for Russia and they will be ready to go all the way as they always were.

PS - I had to remove your link to be able to post this as guest

War has many different forms and killing people silently and covertly through permanent economic terrorism is one of them. And usually it's used to either collapse opponents regime entirely or wear of his resources prior the direct military confrontation. That's what I'm saying. Only dispute between us is that you don't see this and think Trump was somehow better than his predecesors. But it's not my intention to change your mind. After all, I agree with you on the most of other points you made.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:37 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:38 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:39 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:44 am

Crimean bridge - much more military equipment being moved through, including chopper fleets:

Voronezh:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:46 am

This is how Ukrainian politicians live after Euromaidan finished off corruption...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:52 am

Dnepropetrovsk:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:53 am

StarBoy
@StarboyHK
·
16h
Trump's last blunder. Small pizzeria in Italy sanctioned instead of a Venezuelan oil exporter

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 YTdoBdZ8?format=jpg&name=small

https://www.businessinsider.com/italy-trump-sanctioned-a-pizzeria-in-final-blunder-2021-4

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:20 pm

Enrico Kremlin-affiliated
@Russ_Warrior
·
25m
The post-Maidan coup #Ukraine in one picture.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 EyHwUg-XMAA9dsJ?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:35 pm

DJS
@DJSiri
·
8m
Armed activists join march in protest against death of Michigan man in police custody last year (VIDEO) — RT USA News

https://www.rt.com/usa/520072-michigan-police-brutality-protest/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next