Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Nuke68
boris
ShockJock
Zambeezi
khnum
Matjaz
The Original Mind
Profanity
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:24 am

Introducing the World economic forums,'mask of the future'....to quote a you tube response there 'every move you make every breath you take we'll be watching you'

2 minutes 02 seconds

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:26 am

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I think NATO got no chance in this war that's coming. Ukraine will be defeated and Americans humiliated bad. I don't understand why they are pushing and are stubborn, American generals must know the reality of situation they are not stupid. Just saying...

It's not about military might but about economic collapse. Western la-la-land is on its way to head on collision. Fiat money printed by FED can't save the day anymore.

Have you seen these faggots?  Rolling Eyes  very annoying stuff, from Kharkiv.

Must be Ukrainian comedy channel...

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:29 am

Watching "V for Vendetta" on TV. Interesting that they show itnow.

One thing is clear to me. There's not one single "hero" to save us, we all must be heroes. There will be no saviour that comes to help us out of our misery. If we wait too long for this we will be defeated in advance.

Exclamation

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi, shachalnur and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:29 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:35 am

Böhse Tante wrote:.

Watching "V for Vendetta" on TV. Interesting that they show itnow.

One thing is clear to me. There's not one single "hero" to save us, we all must be heroes. There will be no saviour that comes to help us out of our misery. If we wait too long for this we will be defeated in advance.

Exclamation

7000,000,000 people cannot be controlled by 10000 or so if they do not wish to be.There are no cases in my community yet they still want you to wear a mask,today I had enough I went to the shops without one,weddings,funerals,pubs,clubs Ive had a gutfull and this only ends with massive non -compliance

khnum

Mr Badger, shachalnur, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:28 am

https://t.me/michaelfritsch/2303

💥💥💥 ... It is only a matter of time before the first deaths occur because of the prosecution of a misdemeanour. I once learned as a policeman that pointing a gun at a person is not permissible until the use of a firearm is also permissible! ... So once again my question: "Are these really real policemen?" (Michael Fritsch)

📌
"God, give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change, the courage to change things I can, and the wisdom to distinguish one from the other."
(Theologian Rainold Niebur)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Shit, my laptop is so slow, I needed nearly 5 min to put this here. I'd like to put here more info, but it takes too long. And 99% of the time the "quote" buttons etc. are not there for me. I know it has to do with Yandex browser, but IE makes other troubles.

Perhaps soon we will have curfews, I only want to know how to stop this shit.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:30 am

Question, is the video above embedded, I can not see it?

Question Question Question Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:36 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

Question, is the video above embedded, I can not see it?

Question Question Question Question Question

Its not embedded but it is linked to telegram

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:18 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:22 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

The Original Mind, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Apr 12, 2021 7:39 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Match you and raise you Macron's Paris Duration 1 minute 58 seconds from 5 days ago

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:19 am

Mr Badger wrote:

Is there a canal connecting the Caspian and the Black Sea? This would be great for Russia and Iran.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:26 am

Matjaz wrote:
khnum wrote:
Matjaz wrote:The goal must be something else not military victory. Maybe the just love to gloat on number of dead Russians and Ukrainians. Maybe they get a hard on from the fact Europeans are killing each other. Could be that's the main motive here from American side.

This would seem to be the bee in their bonnet 2 MINUTES 19 SECONDS

A lot of folks are saying nordstream 2 is the main motive. That pipe is a major obstacle for western elites, they would do anything to stop it even start a major war if everything else fails in the end. And it looks like West has used all its aces when it comes to stoping this project. All there is left is war, you're right about that. Once Russia and Ukraine start to fight there's no reason anymore for Germany to stop the project. They will go like vultures pointing finger on Putin the killer.

Two thirds of the Germans are brainwashed and Americanized, the third third is branded as "Nazis". If US support Kiew is this war via Ramstein, Russia has to answer. Germany is a puppet and f*****.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:32 am

刘汉 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Is there a canal connecting the Caspian and the Black Sea? This would be great for Russia and Iran.

Yep. happily Smile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga%E2%80%93Don_Canal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:40 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Yep. happily Smile

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volga%E2%80%93Don_Canal

So an Iranian tanker could reach Syria without using the Suez canal and running the risk of getting attacked by the Zionist regime in the Red Sea. 5000 tons seem to be the maximum capacity for ships in this canal.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:15 pm

Iran Vows Revenge for Alleged Israeli Attack on Nuclear Site
https://archive.is/zkZE7

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/12/world/middleeast/iran-israel-nuclear-site.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-56715520

France moves to ban short-haul domestic flights
https://archive.is/zVpag

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56716708

Ecuador goes with conservative banker in presidential vote
https://archive.is/wip/gfjKI

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/ecuador-peru-pick-presidents-under-strict-virus-measures/2021/04/11/4099dd32-9b24-11eb-b2f5-7d2f0182750d_story.html

Conservative Guillermo Lasso Wins Presidential Election in Ecuador
https://archive.is/wip/AmB2f

https://www.voanews.com/americas/conservative-guillermo-lasso-wins-presidential-election-ecuador

New hotline in China for reporting 'historical nihilism'
https://archive.is/Xjahv

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4175030

India approves Russia's 'Sputnik V' COVID-19 vaccine: Economic Times
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-india-vaccine/india-approves-russias-sputnik-v-covid-19-vaccine-economic-times-idUSKBN2BZ0ZQ

South Korean PM arrives in Iran to help try to revive nuclear deal
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-nuclear-southkorea-idUSKBN2BZ0Q6

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:49 pm

a well written comprehensive article.
China's Digital Yuan Comes With An Expiration Date
https://www.zerohedge.com/crypto/chinas-digital-yuan-comes-expiration-date

The money itself is programmable. Beijing has tested expiration dates to encourage users to spend it quickly,
for times when the economy needs a jump start. (sound familiar??)

China is not only subsidizing the centrally-planned economy by manipulating the supply-side of the question-
it now can prop up demand by handing out digital currency to anyone (or everyone).

China's adoption of digital central bank tokens is expected to be seamless as most of the nation's digital payments already pass through companies like TenCent and AliPay.
The successful 'Shenzhen test' means that a broad rollout is just a matter of time.
(China held a trial run of its digital currency October 2020. The government in Shenzhen carried out a lottery and gave away 10 million yuan (about $1.5 million) worth of the digital currency; winners were required to download a digital Renminbi app.)

SWIFT
Still, one thing was missing: a stamp of approval by the gatekeeper of not only the global payments system, but the protector of the dollar reserve system, SWIFT. But as two months ago, China got that too: as we reported in February, "SWIFT, the global system for financial messaging and cross-border payments, has set up a joint venture with the Chinese central bank’s digital currency research institute and clearing centre, in a sign that China is exploring global use of its planned digital yuan."

Actually, not just "exploring" but thanks to year of testing and partial rollouts, Beijing was about to become the first country in the world set to launch the digital yuan, and with both the IMF's and SWIFT's blessing, we said that it was "just a matter of months if not weeks."

We were right, because just a few days ago, China's "cyber yuan" became official when the WSJ finally caught up, writing "China Creates Its Own Digital Currency, a First for Major Economy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:57 pm

unbelievable
Minnesota: 'Full Session Looting'
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-live-social-unrest-erupts-after-police-killing-man-minnesota
Protests erupted in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, after a police officer shot and killed a man during a traffic stop.
It then spread and continued to the Metro area. It didn't stop. It grew and grew....
videos upon videos... holee shitballs batman.

free samples:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:10 pm

Russia/Germany/France/Ukraine summit planned:

I'll bet the Biden bunch are seething  lol!  

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:10 pm

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister: The negotiations on the Iranian nuclear deal are moving forward, and there is no need to worry about the backdrop of the Natanz attack
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:14 pm

Houthis: An important statement for the armed forces in the coming hours to announce a large military operation in the depths of Saudi Arabia
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:23 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:31 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:34 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:07 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Renaissance Dam: Ethiopia rejects US involvement
The head of ASARALLAH presented a five-point initiative to bring the views of Ethiopia, Sudan and Egypt closer.
Houthis?? srsly?? #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3077205713

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:17 pm

刘汉 wrote:

Russian Deputy Foreign Minister: The negotiations on the Iranian nuclear deal are moving forward, and there is no need to worry about the backdrop of the Natanz attack
Israel butthurt provocation didn't work lol

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 X88

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:31 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Renaissance Dam: Ethiopia rejects US involvement
The head of ASARALLAH presented a five-point initiative to bring the views of Ethiopia, Sudan and Egypt closer.
Houthis?? srsly?? #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 18 3077205713  

https://french.presstv.com/Detail/2021/04/09/649114/%C3%89thiopie-GERD--Ansarallah-propose-la-m%C3%A9diation

... Mohammad Al-Houthi, membre du Conseil politique suprême, a déclaré sur Twitter: « Nous sommes prêts à apporter des points de vue entre l'Éthiopie, le Soudan et l'Égypte, sur la base des principes suivants : ......

Very likely this was a one-sided action by Mohammad al-Houthi and no one takes it seriously. Only PressTV reports about it.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next