Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Nuke68
boris
ShockJock
Zambeezi
khnum
Matjaz
The Original Mind
Profanity
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:54 pm

Matjaz wrote:
shachalnur wrote:.

there are no aliens

there are plenty of demons though.

I think aliens are real simply because of Bob Lazar story. That guy is telling the truth. Also alien abductions is real phenomena but it is a question if these entities are really aliens from another planets or they are just representing themselves as such. I incline more to the aliens are real interpretation. Ancients from all over the planet spoke a lot about it and what makes me believe is the fact that the ancients always pointed to the sky. Whatever was visiting them came from the skies and star systems.

This existence has rules. we call them physics. everything has to abide by the rules of physics if it exists in this realm. And this realm is mortal. everything dies here. everything is mortal here. everything can die. it is just how the rules here work.

It does not matter how advanced the civilization is. rules of the universe are same for all.

• A Type I civilization, also called a planetary civilization—can use and store all of the energy available on its planet.
       A Type II civilization, also called a stellar civilization—can use and control energy at the scale of its planetary system.
       A Type III civilization, also called a galactic civilization—can control energy at the scale of its entire host galaxy.

There are also 2 extended categories.

•    A Type IV civilization, also called a universal civilization, can control energy at the scale of its entire host universe.[2]
       A Type Ω or Type V civilization, also called a multi-universal civilization, can control energy at the scale of multiple universes, and may be able to create universes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

When you are inside universe same rules apply to all. it does not matter from where you came from or how advanced you are. it does not matter if it is aliens, demons, ancient gods, current gods or (((them))). the rules are the same. if it exists here it can be killed. it dies.

anon

Back to top Go down

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:22 pm

boris wrote:Hmmm, i am watching this Volcano live cam and i this green beam keeps coming on. Not sure what it is

You cant see it in this feed but you can see a green light on the clouds every now and then

anyone got any ideas?

I stacked a dozen or so images to make it clearer.

Used to dabble a bit in amateur astronomy; that's a distant observatory shooting a laser to measure atmospheric turbulence. The info gets fed to the main mirror which then deforms thousands of times a second to cancel out any interference, it's called adaptive optics.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Framea10

boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:42 pm

Matjaz wrote:Sorry for offtopic but it is kinda connected with this discussion since it is mainly Christians who claims aliens are demons. Because aliens efficiently destroy their Bible story of creations. Also I want to show you for what I was banned on GLP two days ago...talk about free speech they so like to propogate and defend.

Think about humanity and how long are humans existing on this planet. Five, fifteen, thirty thousands years ago there were people living even thriving civilizations and those people never knew about Jesus or God and they lived their lives and died not ever knowing about hell or heavens. And they lived their lives in peace and successfully with ups and downs. You know how long is a thousand years to a human being? It feels like eternity. Now imagine christian God hiding from humans for thirty thousand years....he created the world and all living beings in it but then hid from them for thousands of years until around 3000 b.c. when he presented himself to the Jews. It doesn't make sense and its stupid. Not to mention more then half of the world population don't even know about God, like Indians and Chinese. You ask them, they will tell you they don't know anything about Jesus. So how is it possible that Hebrew God, some entity from the desert is the all mighty one when more then half of the world population got no idea about his preachings or they don't admit his status? This is all a programmed mind of middle easterners, Europeans, part of Africans and Americans. It is their reality that got nothing to do with real situation.

For some time I am just reading, because I am overworked. But I see these conspiracy theories coming up here and this is exactly my topic (Ancient History and Egyptology). The gods of the Sumerians or Egyptians and all other ancient culture are not the problem. They are simply natural forces. They are real, because they are part of nature. The problem is this abstract god talking to Abraham and his kindred. This god is separated from nature. There is a reason, why one of the 10 commandments outlaws pictures. There is a reason, why the "talking" of this god is written in alphabetic writing (Tora, Quran) and not in hieroglyphic writing. These people want to give "names" to all things in nature, they want to dominate the nature. They do not worship nature as such. Chinese people for instance have never changed, they are still an ancient culture. They still use their pictural writing system. They still have their Chinese medicine. Western medicine and science is based on a reduced idea of nature.
My opinion is, that Jesus wanted to have peace between the worshippers of this abstract god and and all other people. That's why they crucified him. And at the same time, when science was created, there was a movement within Western Christianity, that outlawed pictures again. So for me, it is clear, who is behind all this.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:29 pm

Crimea today:

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:59 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:13 pm

(April 11, 2021) Britain is Back to Murdering Foreign Politicians Yet Again
Just recently, a non-factional Ukrainian MP Andrii Derkach filed an appeal
to the Prosecutor General of Ukraine Irina Venediktova claiming there’s an assassination attempt
being prepared on him and on the ex-prosecutor of the Prosecutor General’s Office of Ukraine Konstantin Kulik.
According to Derkach, this attempt is being staged by a group of nine people, mostly British citizens,
that have already arrived to Ukraine. Derkach claims that among the assassins there’s an Albanian citizen
accompanied by the militants associated with the British company Kroll Associates UK Ltd.
According to Derkach, among the employers of those militants there’s some former and acting officers of the British intelligence MI6.
journal-neo.org/2021/04/11/britain-is-back-to-murdering-foreign-politicians-yet-again/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:25 pm

"Re: Has it ever paused?

USA supports and arms Ukrainian Nazis since 1953 in Ukraine!
https://off-guardian.org/2016/05/14/cia-undermining-and-nazifying-ukraine-since-1953/

Ukraine and the Turkish government create an Islamic international brigade against Russia
https://www.voltairenet.org/article188944.html

Ukraine and Turkey support the Tatar Muslim Brotherhood in Ukraine in the war against the Russians!
https://www.voltairenet.org/article191414.html

As if the Ukrainian nationalists are real true European patriots....
All just gibberish

Poroshenko's army has been using phosphorus bombs and cluster bombs in eastern Ukraine for years.
http://www.hrw.org/news/2015/02/04/dispatches-more-cluster-munition-use-ukraine
http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-atrocities-the-illegal-use-of-white-phosphorous-fire-bombs-against-the-donetsk-civilians/5396497

Human Rights Watch: Ukrainian military allegedly used cluster bombs
http://www.zeit.de/politik/ausland/2014-10/human-rights-watch-ukraine-streubomben?

ISIS now also active in Ukraine to defend pro-European forces (so-called fascists) and European values.
Because the radical Islamists have always been NATO's best friends.
https://www.freitag.de/autoren/abuba/islamischer-staat-kaempft-im-donbass

USA and allies practice dropping nuclear bombs in Baltic areas near the border with Russia
http://www.neopresse.com/europa/usa-werfen-atom-uebungsbomben-an-der-grenze-zu-russland-ab/
(usa-drops-nuclear-practice-bombs-near-border-with-russia)

The pro-Western fascist President of Ukraine Poroshenko, together with Qatar, is arming ISIS in Syria and Iraq:
http://www.voltairenet.org/article188104.html
http://www.voltairenet.org/article189390.html

Ukrainian Nazis/fascists sitting in the Ukrainian parliament ally with German Nazis.
Merkel is silent, after all the hegemon USA ordered to stay quiet and support Nazis.

http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/politik/rechte-parteien-ukraine-npd-und-swoboda-gegen-europa,10808018,26505664.html
(right-wing-parties-ukraine-npd-and-swoboda-against-europe)

http://internetz-zeitung.eu/index.php/1632-npd,-swoboda-und-sa-gegen-europa-es-droht-neuer-pan-faschismus
(npd,-swoboda-and-sa-against-europe-it-threatens-new-pan-fascism) "

From here:

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Donbass-Unversoehnliche-Realitaeten/Re-Hat-es-jemals-pausiert/posting-38702763/show/?nid=MedfRPSN

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:56 pm

New moon tonight which is when US forces attack,I dont know the extent of Ukraines night vision equipment though

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:27 pm

Sergey Bobkov
@sbobkov
·
1m
#Ukrainian front lines report sudden loss of GPS signal and massive degradation of radars tracking. This also affects UAV use.

#Voentorg boys turned on their jammers in #Donbass.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:32 pm

khnum wrote:New moon tonight which is when US forces attack,I dont know the extent of Ukraines night vision equipment though

Hohol night visions are top notch...

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 H0lbIXB

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Matjaz, Profanity, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:39 pm

President Putin has just banned gay marriage and transgender adoptions quoting a belief in God a core value of the country...full disclosure I am a heterosexual male that believes in God so this news clip is not my personal belief.I have nothing against homosexuals but it is Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Matjaz, shachalnur, Profanity and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:40 pm

US is back...in it's dark, nazi past.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Nazimadisonsquarethumb

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:48 pm

khnum wrote:President Putin has just banned gay marriage and transgender adoptions quoting a belief in God a core value of the country...full disclosure I am a heterosexual male that believes in God so this news clip is not my personal belief.I have nothing against homosexuals but it is Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760 #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760 #71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 949160760

Good for Russia. Yet another proof that the country stands in the way of the globalist Babylonian replica and neo-liberal social engineering. National state and traditional values are the core of prospering and healthy society.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:50 pm

spriters
@spriters11
·
2m
A Yemeni attack by Yemenis targets the city of Jizan, south of the Saudi entity.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:18 pm

Just wow...(and little bit off topic, sorry)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:40 pm

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2004026421

ASB News / MILITARY〽
@ASBMilitary
Iran says they’re reserving the right to respond

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:53 pm

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
2m
ukrainian military expert..Man

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 EyuJYzXWUA0q9j6?format=jpg&name=small

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:54 pm

spriters
@spriters11
·
6m
Hebrew sources warned of the outbreak of war with Iran

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:55 pm

spriters
@spriters11
·
25s
Surveillance Centers: Air traffic stopped at Jizan and Jeddah airports in Saudi Arabia, and a number of planes were stuck in the airspace

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sergey Bobkov
@sbobkov
·
1m
#Ukrainian front lines report sudden loss of GPS signal and massive degradation of radars tracking. This also affects UAV use.

#Voentorg boys turned on their jammers in #Donbass.

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1778904525

rofl, again this ain't Armenia. Their turkish crappy drones won't fly here...
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:10 pm

khnum wrote:President Putin has just banned gay marriage and transgender adoptions quoting a belief in God a core value of the country...full disclosure I am a heterosexual male that believes in God so this news clip is not my personal belief.I have nothing against homosexuals but it is Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Also, I think LGBT ideology is much greater danger to society as a whole. It is far from just being offensive to Christians and Muslims or their holy books. Homosexuality is one of the main cause for decay of a healthy society. It destroys nucleus family which is the main brick that holds everything together. That is the real threat not some offended gods.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod!, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:41 pm

I think NATO got no chance in this war that's coming. Ukraine will be defeated and Americans humiliated bad. I don't understand why they are pushing and are stubborn, American generals must know the reality of situation they are not stupid. Just saying...
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:42 pm

The goal must be something else not military victory. Maybe the just love to gloat on number of dead Russians and Ukrainians. Maybe they get a hard on from the fact Europeans are killing each other. Could be that's the main motive here from American side.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:46 pm

Matjaz wrote:I think NATO got no chance in this war that's coming. Ukraine will be defeated and Americans humiliated bad. I don't understand why they are pushing and are stubborn, American generals must know the reality of situation they are not stupid. Just saying...

It's not about military might but about economic collapse. Western la-la-land is on its way to head on collision. Fiat money printed by FED can't save the day anymore.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
2m

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 EyuJYzXWUA0q9j6?format=jpg&name=small

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

wtf is that?? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:50 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
2m

wtf is that?? lol!

Just hohols...

#71 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 9hf3EAw

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:54 pm

Matjaz wrote:The goal must be something else not military victory. Maybe the just love to gloat on number of dead Russians and Ukrainians. Maybe they get a hard on from the fact Europeans are killing each other. Could be that's the main motive here from American side.

This would seem to be the bee in their bonnet 2 MINUTES 19 SECONDS

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:09 am

khnum wrote:
Matjaz wrote:The goal must be something else not military victory. Maybe the just love to gloat on number of dead Russians and Ukrainians. Maybe they get a hard on from the fact Europeans are killing each other. Could be that's the main motive here from American side.

This would seem to be the bee in their bonnet 2 MINUTES 19 SECONDS

A lot of folks are saying nordstream 2 is the main motive. That pipe is a major obstacle for western elites, they would do anything to stop it even start a major war if everything else fails in the end. And it looks like West has used all its aces when it comes to stoping this project. All there is left is war, you're right about that. Once Russia and Ukraine start to fight there's no reason anymore for Germany to stop the project. They will go like vultures pointing finger on Putin the killer.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:18 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:I think NATO got no chance in this war that's coming. Ukraine will be defeated and Americans humiliated bad. I don't understand why they are pushing and are stubborn, American generals must know the reality of situation they are not stupid. Just saying...

It's not about military might but about economic collapse. Western la-la-land is on its way to head on collision. Fiat money printed by FED can't save the day anymore.

Have you seen these faggots?  Rolling Eyes  very annoying stuff, from Kharkiv.

Last edited by Matjaz on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next