Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Nuke68
boris
Böhse Tante
Duby
Talos
ShockJock
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
khnum
14 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:37 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
1m
*FACEBOOK FACES ANTITRUST PROBE BY UK REGULATOR: FT

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
1h
BREAKING: Several suspected “Russian spies” arrested in Sofia, Bulgaria

Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:ASB News / WORLD
@ASB_Breaking
·
1h
BREAKING: Several suspected “Russian spies” arrested in Sofia, Bulgaria

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1050255049

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:00 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lol, Potemkin's Capitol...

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Ewp9RTcVEAIDel4?format=jpg&name=small

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

I got into a silly argument on Twatter over this. I tried explaining to people that it looked very much like Biden was rotoscoped into the video but others insisted it was "lens distortion" which is beyond ridiculous.

Why it was done I can't begin to guess, but it was very poorly executed.

Hey Badger, can you give your twitter account link? I would love to subscribe/follow you. Thanks..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:58 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
·

Today is the 10th anniversary of NATO's war on Libya.
On March 19, 2011, the US-led imperialist military cartel began bombing what had been the most prosperous country in Africa.
Today Libya still has no central gov't. But NATO did bring it slave markets

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1372945425326612487

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:00 pm

Ben Norton
@BenjaminNorton
·

March 19 is not just the anniversary of NATO's war on Libya; it's also the anniversary of the criminal US invasion of Iraq.
NATO bombing of Yugoslavia began on March 24.
The ongoing US-Saudi war on Yemen began on March 25.
Beware the ides of March. The US empire may attack you

twitter.com/BenjaminNorton/status/1372957705468579840

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:17 pm

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2757

Matjaz
Matjaz

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:20 pm

I don't know how reliable this Greek site is. There was no translate button so I ran this article through DeepL:

Columnist.

The Russian Ministry of Defence has just confirmed that "all submarines of the Black Sea Fleet have sailed and are in a state of war" by releasing a video of the crew of a Russian submarine singing a military march!

According to a Russian military source, the reason for the immediate military mobilization is the gathering of 18 NATO warships in the Black Sea for a 10-day exercise.

The Russians are afraid that this military mobilisation could be used as a pretext for a Ukrainian attack on the Donbass.

Here is the crew of the submarine "Kolpino" singing a military march while on a state of war alert.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

https://warnews247.gr/terastia-sygkentrosi-ischyos-18-natoika-ploia-stin-m-thalassa-ypo-tous-ichous-polemikon-emvatirion-apeplefse-o-rosikos-stolos-vinteo/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:29 pm

Matjaz wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Ewp9RTcVEAIDel4?format=jpg&name=small

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365

I got into a silly argument on Twatter over this. I tried explaining to people that it looked very much like Biden was rotoscoped into the video but others insisted it was "lens distortion" which is beyond ridiculous.

Hey Badger, can you give your twitter account link? I would love to subscribe/follow you. Thanks..

Thanks MJ, I would but I've deleted that account. I have enough to deal with without getting into stupid arguments and having strips torn off me by total strangers on the internet as happened yesterday. They saw fit to trawl through my previous tweets and try to make me look a fool. On Twitter, no-one can hear you scream. I may rejoin and just sit back quietly to keep in touch with war zones, if so I'll let you know.

The Original Mind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:38 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

Thanks MJ, I would but I've deleted that account. I have enough to deal with without getting into stupid arguments and having strips torn off me by total strangers on the internet as happened yesterday. They saw fit to trawl through my previous tweets and try to make me look a fool. On Twitter, no-one can hear you scream. I may rejoin and just sit back quietly to keep in touch with war zones, if so I'll let you know.

Let's try Minds.com. It looks pretty decent to me so far.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:43 pm

Oedipa Maas
@bridgietherease
·
12m
lmao this was even stupider than I remembered. literally looks like a @RudyHavenstein CNBC edit

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Ew3aiOxVEAAQWb1?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:47 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

Yes, arguing on internet does not make any sense. Its not like we can change our opponents minds, facts don't work either in these partisan times.

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713
Matjaz
Matjaz

Mr Badger, The Original Mind and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Moscow snubs Biden at UN, only sends junior diplomat to virtual summit with US president.
https://www.rt.com/russia/518562-un-summit-biden-kremlin-diplomatic-row/
#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1778904525
Nuke68
Nuke68

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:13 pm

Ali Al-Sakani
@Alsakaniali
#Breaking
Huge explosion heard now in #Marib

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Just joined and subscribed to your channel

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3077205713

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:26 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Guess you joined fake Zod. (There's someone with my nick). My channel is TheRealKneelB4Zod #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

https://www.minds.com/realkneelb4zod/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:27 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Guess you joined fake Zod. (There's someone with my nick). My channel is TheRealKneelB4Zod #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

lol! lol!

I'm a dolt. Ok I'll go sort that now!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:32 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

lol! lol!

I'm a dolt. Ok I'll go sort that now!

Np, I was puzzled as well.

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1619689188

I quite like how the site looks, it's very familiar. But seems to be very dependant on crypto/tokens. You can even buy boost for your "tweets"...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:49 pm

This must be highlighted as often as it can be.

Assange is modern day hero.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:53 pm

(March 18, 2021) Trump’s illegal drone strike on Iranian general led to award for British troops
The assassination of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani, ordered by President Donald Trump in January 2020, brought Iran and the West to the brink of war.
It can now be revealed that a secretive team of British troops based in Bahrain, which is 190km from Iran, played a key role
in a “period of increased activity and tension that followed the death” of Soleimani.

Their efforts were quietly recognised in November with a commendation from the Royal Air Force (RAF),
but the announcement did not mention the Soleimani strike. Instead it simply stated the location of their unit: Muharraq, a US military base in Bahrain.
Muharraq is a former British air base dating back to Bahrain’s time as a UK “protectorate” (or colony). It is now run by the US navy.

During the first Gulf War in 1991, British pilots flew from Muharraq to bomb Saddam Hussein’s forces in Iraq.
Police stations near the base are notoriously used for torturing critics of the Bahraini regime, which is one of the most repressive in the region, and a close British ally.
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2021-03-18-trumps-illegal-drone-strike-on-iranian-general-led-to-award-for-british-troops/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:09 pm

(March 19, 2021) Nord Stream 2 Behind Biden’s Gratuitous Slander of Putin
Relations between the United States and Russia have reached a dangerous watershed following an unprecedented personal insult
by American President Joe Biden to Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin. But note the sequence here.
Biden’s insults were then followed by U.S. threats of draconian sanctions to kill the Nord Stream 2
gas project between Russia and Europe. Just who is the killer here?

It seems likely that Biden and his team are deliberately provoking a crisis with Russia
in order to justify a geopolitical policy of hardening hostility towards Moscow.
Foremost in this context is the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline and the American objective to terminate that project.

The day after Biden sent relations with Russia into a downward spiral, his Secretary of State Antony Blinken
announced that the U.S. would be imposing tough new sanctions on “any entity involved the Nord Stream 2 pipeline”.
Blinken stated there was “a whole of government commitment in the United States to stopping” the gas supply project between Russia and Europe.
strategic-culture.org/news/2021/03/19/nord-stream-2-behind-biden-gratuitous-slander-of-putin/

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:22 pm

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2698871494

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

The Original Mind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:31 am

Found this on Liveuamap. Seems the main Anti-Russian BS is running in/with Germany.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:17 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bill-gates-does-reddit-ama-ignores-questions-about-meetings-jeffrey-epstein
"Thanks for doing this again. First of all - big fan of your humble rags-to-riches journey in which you rose against the odds from a rich, well-connected family and utilised predatory patenting to profit from publicly-funded work to sell back to the public. Very inspiring!" asks user proahteane

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:32 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:51 am

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2713748720
Nuke68
Nuke68

Zambeezi, Matjaz, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:48 pm

LIVE: Londoners join worldwide anti-lockdown protests

Zambeezi, The Original Mind, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Original Mind Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:How’s things, Zod?

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 141993559

Didn't see you for a while!

I'm fine, thanx. How you're doing in this covidist times?
I noted you deleted your Twitter account again Smile

Right now I’m pretty good. I pretty much disconnected from many things for awhile - over a year - and reset my life in certain respects. Reevaluated many things. Trying to figure out what’s really important. I’m pretty much coming out the other side of the process.

I’m about to move to day shift and will be on that permanently. I decisively left academia and am currently moving up the ranks of a corporation you’d know ;-)

I think I deleted and restarted Twitter three times or more lol. I’ll keep this one primarily for Intel and some other things. I followed you as Seanchaidh.

The covid scam pretty much shut down our life here in Michigan. Work became a chore with all the extra measures and we’re front and center in the whole thing ;-) I haven’t had it but have known maybe 50 who’ve had it - none worse than a cold.

How’s life going for you?

Last month I changed my job, after more, than 13 years. Holding owners decided to shut down production in our company so they closed down all production related positions, including mine. They offered me 2 or 3 different positions within the company or a golden handshake. I decided to move on. Mainly because I joined newly created, which took care of a part of pruduction from the company where I worked till now. I'm extremely bussy in last weeks as there is nothing working propperly. I expected that but the project is totally underestimated.

I know one guy, who just spent last weeks on pulmonary ventilation. He was very conscientious regarding face masks and shit like that. For it!s clear that one year of systematic destruction of physicall and psychical health, and his immune system, bears fruit and this is the result...

A fresh start then. New opportunities. Are you all still on lockdown?

The stress of the last year - the constant propaganda - has wrecked many people. The new culture of condemnation and spying is making people into wrecks.
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:12 pm

Mr Badger wrote:LIVE: Londoners join worldwide anti-lockdown protests

World wide protests...At link below

https://worldwidedemonstration.com/livestreams/

Profanity

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next