Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Nuke68
boris
Böhse Tante
Duby
Talos
ShockJock
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
刘汉
khnum
14 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:44 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:53 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
3m
#Iran and #China sign historic $600 billion strategic partnership agreement

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/iran-and-china-sign-historic-600-billion-strategic-partnership-agreement/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:13 pm

War Room Explains Curious Circumstances of Blocking of Suez Canal:
https://rumble.com/embed/vchipp/?pub=4
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:17 pm

@Matjaz

"War Room Explains Curious Circumstances of Blocking of Suez Canal:"

While watching this my computer broke down. Is this normal? Is there anything about it as text?

Question Suspect Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:19 pm

Just want to share how lucky I am that I do not work for my former employer anymore. It was international holding and now they all are tested for so-called COVID weekly.

Yeah, I was laughing as I left the company with more than 50 employees so I dodged such tests in "last minute". But last week covidist govt. decided to order every company up to 10 employees to undergo such tests.

What to do now? Well, my new employer has up to 40 employees, in office we're 5 people. Yesterday he handed over antigen tests to each of us saying " Hope ya'll be negative". I just replied "negative" without touching the shit and he said " So put the unused test in your office desk."

That's the benefint of working for small, Czech company. Btw, rest of the office tested themselves, rather for fun, with negative result.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:33 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:@Matjaz

"War Room Explains Curious Circumstances of Blocking of Suez Canal:"

While watching this my computer broke down. Is this normal? Is there anything about it as text?

Question Suspect Question

You think link is contaminated with some sort of virus? I doubt it Tante, it was probably coincidence. I had no problems with viewing it. study
#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3077205713

edit: tell me did you managed to watch the video to the end?

Last edited by Matjaz on Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:34 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just want to share how lucky I am that I do not work for my former employer anymore. It was international holding and now they all are tested for so-called COVID weekly.

Yeah, I was laughing as I left the company with more than 50 employees so I dodged such tests in "last minute". But last week covidist govt. decided to order every company up to 10 employees to undergo such tests.

What to do now? Well, my new employer has up to 40 employees, in office we're 5 people. Yesterday he handed over antigen tests to each of us saying " Hope ya'll be negative". I just replied "negative" without touching the shit and he said " So put the unused test in your office desk."

That's the benefint of working for small, Czech company. Btw, rest of the office tested themselves, rather for fun, with negative result.

lol, great answer...short and fast!
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm

Matjaz wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Just want to share how lucky I am that I do not work for my former employer anymore. It was international holding and now they all are tested for so-called COVID weekly.

I have no idea how he managed to undergo tests within production. You know, govt. ordered to establish exclusive room for such tests. And testing "sidekick" with gloves, shield and such crap. Nothing like the was done. Lol, it's complete farce and I love it. I just changed employer at right time.

afro

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:51 pm

I just called Carl Bildt "an idiot" on twitter #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

Damn, twitter is good for things like that, you can say shit in elite's faces directly..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

I have no idea how he managed to undergo tests within production. You know, govt. ordered to establish exclusive room for such tests. And testing "sidekick" with gloves, shield and such crap. Nothing like the was done. Lol, it's complete farce and I love it. I just changed employer at right time.

afro

We are having a police hour(curfew) starting next week...in Romania as well, starting next week nobody is allowed on the streets after 8pm.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:03 pm

You know you're getting old when this still seems like a fairly recent event...

ivan
@ivan8848
The most famous is the US Air Force Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk stealth attack plane which was shot down on March 27, 1999, near the village of Budjanovci in Vojvodina

So-called ‘invisible’ F-117 bomber was downed, on the third day of the war

NATO aggression against Serbia

Video:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1375590256632807425

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:31 pm

Mr Badger wrote:You know you're getting old when this still seems like a fairly recent event...

ivan
@ivan8848
The most famous is the US Air Force Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk stealth attack plane which was shot down on March 27, 1999, near the village of Budjanovci in Vojvodina

So-called ‘invisible’ F-117 bomber was downed, on the third day of the war

NATO aggression against Serbia

Video:

With such old missiles too very incredible.

There is rumor in the USA that the Serbs got another F-117 as well that was so badly battle damaged that although it was able to limp back to base it was completely written off and scrapped.

We may never know as the USA isn't likely to every brag about it.

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:01 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:00 pm

The Recount
@therecount

Mar 26
Sen. Steve Daines (R-MT) gets a little nostalgic
when talking about how Mexican meth has overtaken homemade Montana meth.

twitter.com/therecount/status/1375546495454343171

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:17 pm

3 Russian nuclear submarines surfaced at the same tim in Arctic during military drill:

cyclops cyclops

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Matjaz likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:42 pm

Climate protesters rally in Paris for sustainable climate law

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:3 Russian nuclear submarines surfaced at the same tim in Arctic during military drill:

cyclops cyclops

Slavs securing and controlling the roof of the planet. I feel safe. cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:44 pm

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Exk79GhXEAEZlaG?format=jpg&name=medium

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:41 pm

Russia and China can kill SWIFT

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Rjilr7AQ?format=png&name=small

https://russtrat.ru/comments_/27-marta-2021-1333-3626

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:49 pm

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760 #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760 #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760 #70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760

ACAB!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:57 pm

amin dada
@kambrone64
·
7m
One dead, multiple wounded in stabbing at Vancouver-area library

https://en.trend.az/world/other/3400190.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
tomorrow:

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:17 pm

Not single fucking word in msm...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:18 pm

spriters
@neccamc1
·
2m
A special episode from the fronts of Najran - Jizan - Al-Jawf on the occasion of the six-year passage of Yemeni steadfastness and violence and its entry into the threshold of the seventh year

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:21 pm

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 EVG

... be prepared for "plan C" of offloading the containers from the stranded vessel.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/egyptian-president-prepare-all-scenarios-refloat-megaship

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:37 pm

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 ExlVKnOVIAYJ36K?format=jpg&name=large

#70 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next