Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
11 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:43 am

Max Abrahms
@MaxAbrahms
·
1m
MSNBC came out early and hard speculating that the #nashvillebombing was by a far right-wing terrorist. We still haven’t been presented with evidence to substantiate that claim.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:09 am

Breaking911
@Breaking911

#BREAKING: Investigators Say "It Appears" Nashville Bomber Believed In Aliens

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1343343937730306049
Talos
Talos

KneelB4Zod! and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:26 am

Talos wrote:
Breaking911
@Breaking911

#BREAKING: Investigators Say "It Appears" Nashville Bomber Believed In Aliens

https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1343343937730306049

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2698871494

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:49 am

cyclops

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:52 am

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 EqRRMqHUwAA9U0y?format=jpg&name=900x900

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2713748720

We all are...!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:08 am

Breaking911
@Breaking911
TRUMP: "On Monday the House will vote to increase payments to individuals from $600 to $2,000."
(sure.)

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:09 am

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:16 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:22 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:50 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:17 am

Zambeezi wrote:@russian_market is back

aaaand - gone ...

"Dieser Account existiert nicht"

Twitter, FB & Co. = geek

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Caitlin Johnstone
@caitoz
·
9m
Progressives who say "We have to work within the Democratic Party because the only alternative would be tearing down the entire system" are SO close to getting it.

Caitlin is so goood...

Yepp, I like her too.

Rant on:
I'm done. I'd been thinking that for the last few years, but it was nothing compared to this. This year has given me the rest. I'm so pissed off with this fucking game. I would love to get guns and throw bombs, and that as a woman of >60 years. It's worse than being ruled by monkeys.

The old "normal" was already shit, but what's coming now is beyond words much bigger shit. I don't like it any more.
Rant off.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:56 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

cyclops

For garbage from orbit it seems to be too slowly.

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:09 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Caitlin Johnstone
@caitoz
·
9m
Progressives who say "We have to work within the Democratic Party because the only alternative would be tearing down the entire system" are SO close to getting it.

Caitlin is so goood...

Yepp, I like her too.

Rant on:
I'm done. I'd been thinking that for the last few years, but it was nothing compared to this. This year has given me the rest. I'm so pissed off with this fucking game. I would love to get guns and throw bombs, and that as a woman of >60 years. It's worse than being ruled by monkeys.

The old "normal" was already shit, but what's coming now is beyond words much bigger shit. I don't like it any more.
Rant off.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 2924852245

I couldn't have put it better myself. The cctv surveillance, the identity politics, the erosion of our rights, the soul-sucking technology that has taken away all the sunshine from our lives over the last 30 years has suddenly gone into overdrive.

All I have left in me now is rage; I'm saving for a crossbow instead of the telescope and camera gear that I wanted.

I no longer take supermarkets or shopping trips for granted and I'm thinking about growing large quantities of vegetables as my dad did when I was small.

The police are the enemy and so is anybody I see wearing a mask.

My friends and family are deserting me because they are swallowing the bullshit the MSM are feeding them and they think I'm crazy.

I no longer have a doctor because the surgery kicked me out after a huge argument over the "coronavirus".

What I don't understand is: people here have gone crazy and started shooting up their town for far less than this, so why hasn't it happened yet?

I warned my elderly mother yesterday that 2021 is going to be far worse unless there is a global uprising of some kind. I think at least she is listening to me, but I fear for my sister who thinks I'm nuts, and my 6 yr old niece is at risk if her mother doesn't wake up.

shachalnur and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:22 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:23 am

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:34 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:39 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:43 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:49 am

-- GEROMAN --
@GeromanAT
·
25m
I'll belive it when I see it

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:54 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:02 am

FLASHBACK: Ex-Israeli PM Ehud Barak on Iran, Netanyahu, Gaza, Syria before he terminates his interview under questioning.
Sep 26, 2020
Ex-Israeli PM Ehud Barak in Tense Exchange With Afshin Rattansi Over Alleged Israel-Islamists Links

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:34 am

Lebanese News and Updates
@LebanonaME
·
1m
Israeli media reports a death of an elderly, two hours after getting vaccinated for COVID-19.

The health Ministry is investigating.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:37 am

Bosnia

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:39 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lebanese News and Updates
@LebanonaME
·
1m
Israeli media reports a death of an elderly, two hours after getting vaccinated for COVID-19.

The health Ministry is investigating.

"A 70-year-old man dies two hours after being vaccinated against Corona, Ministry of Health claims: There is no link between death and the vaccine"

https://www.mako.co.il/news-lifestyle/2020_q4/Article-24211e884c8a671026.htm

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Ezgif_12

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:22 pm

Mats ☮ Nilsson
@mazzenilsson
·
2h
Ukraine is without fuel. Poland, Hungary and Slovakia have stopped reverse deliveries to #Ukraine – they need gas themselves.
https://stalkerzone.org/frosty-europe-left-ukraine-without-reverse-gas/ via @O_Rich_

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next