Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
11 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:07 pm

Austria, Kärnten:

https://www.wochenblick.at/auf-corona-tracing-folgt-die-wahl-bussgeld-oder-gefaengnis/

"Corona tracing is followed by a choice: fine or jail.
Living with a corona-positive partner forbidden?
Several Carinthians have now received mail informing them that they have violated the "contact ban". As a fine, the culprits are to pay 300 euros or spend six days in prison. The fine notices are based on the simple fact that the persons concerned live together with those who tested positive. The recipients of the fines are shocked, especially since many of them have been living together for years and have never been checked for Corona violations. The scandal is in the details, because apparently data was transmitted to the authorities through Corona tracing. There is no longer any question of data protection. Lawyers consider this procedure to be clearly unconstitutional.

300 euros or imprisonment
The penalty notices that have now been sent to numerous contact offenders are also outdated, as the persons are no longer corona-positive. One reported that he had himself tested for Corona, stating that he lived with his partner. She then received a call from the authorities. In the conversation, she assured them that she had not seen her boyfriend since the test, yet she received a notice asking her to pay 300 euros for violating the no-contact order. Alternatively, she could serve the sentence in prison. This couple also confirmed that there was never a check in the flat. Again, the fine was due to corona tracing, as he stated during the corona test that he lived with his girlfriend.

Those who took part in contact tracing are now being punished
The girlfriend stayed in the flat after her boyfriend's positive Corona test, as she was not allowed to stay with relatives or friends because of the positive result. Hotels and other accommodation were also closed. The authorities stated that the persons who voluntarily had themselves tested for Corona would have to pay the fines themselves, as they had indicated their living situation themselves when they tested for Corona, which would have led to the fines.
... "

There is a method to this madness ...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 863744033

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:28 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

"Early outbreak" is not enough. It depends, what he wrote. If he wrote: "The virus did exist earlier and was brought into the country during the Military Games in Wuhan." I don't think, anything would happen to him. If he wrote: "The government in Beijing knew about the virus much earlier and did not warn the people." Then he is finished.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:54 pm

Comment in a forum:

Mausfeld* once explained that democracy is only granted until the costs of surveillance and control, along with repression, are lower than the expected profit. And we are on this path, what is still missing is a surveillance machine that everyone carries with them, even those who do not want it voluntarily. And that's where the Corona app 2.0 or 3.0 comes in, or/and cashless payments. These two apps have the potential to force everyone to carry this surveillance machine with them at all times.

In the analogue time, one had to monitor personnel-intensively, so some participation via the granting of sham democracy was cheaper. But that is changing right now.

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Menschenrechte-Demokratie-und-Diskussionskultur-im-Ausnahmezustand/Digitalisierung-macht-es-moeglich/posting-38062857/show/

*Rainer Mausfeld is a German professor emeritus from 2016.

Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:07 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:30 pm

Asymptomatic transmission of COVID-19 didn’t occur at all, study of 10 million finds

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/asymptomatic-transmission-of-covid-19-didnt-occur-at-all-study-of-10-million-finds

So every healthy, aymptomatic person, forced to isolation because of "positive" test result was stripped of civil rights for no reason. In adition, everyone, who is forced to wear face mask, can't visit pub or meet with friends, is also harrased for no reason. Governments must be held responsible for thi.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:41 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
9m
JUST IN - The last man to share a cell with Jeffrey Epstein died in a Bronx apartment after catching #COVID19, the NYPD confirms
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:44 pm

Talos wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
9m
JUST IN - The last man to share a cell with Jeffrey Epstein died in a Bronx apartment after catching #COVID19, the NYPD confirms

COVID. Suuuuure...

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:56 pm

Dr. Wakefield warns ”This is not a Vax, it is irreversible genetic modification”

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:34 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Comment in a forum:
Mausfeld* once explained that democracy is only granted until the costs of surveillance and control, along with repression, are lower than the expected profit. And we are on this path, what is still missing is a surveillance machine that everyone carries with them, even those who do not want it voluntarily. And that's where the Corona app 2.0 or 3.0 comes in, or/and cashless payments. These two apps have the potential to force everyone to carry this surveillance machine with them at all times.
In the analogue time, one had to monitor personnel-intensively, so some participation via the granting of sham democracy was cheaper. But that is changing right now.
https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Menschenrechte-Demokratie-und-Diskussionskultur-im-Ausnahmezustand/Digitalisierung-macht-es-moeglich/posting-38062857/show/
*Rainer Mausfeld is a German professor emeritus from 2016.
Twisted Evil
2017 [ENG]

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:46 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Dr. Wakefield warns ”This is not a Vax, it is irreversible genetic modification”

without pulling all the references... i believe this statement^^^^ applies only to the (DARPA) RNA derived serums like Pfiser/Moderna.
the Russian SputnikV (possibly China SinoVac) are derived from/by decades old standardized methods.
I advocate NONE but do advocate fortifying your own immune system.
Zinc Ionaphores: Acquire some HCQ if you can or Quercetin + Zinc (or Quassia + Zinc)

Give it to Grandma & Grandpa right away as a preventative. build them up NOW. bounce
not to forget Ivermectin (symptom killer/early immediate treatment)

nasty thought: the overlords may be introducing modified (even more potent) variants into world populations using current outbreak as 'cover'.
so be proactive. now. with yourself & family immunity.

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:15 pm

Urgent | The French Presidency: 3 French soldiers were killed and 20 wounded in a failed Operation in Mali
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:47 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Dr. Wakefield warns ”This is not a Vax, it is irreversible genetic modification”

without pulling all the references... i believe this statement^^^^ applies only to the (DARPA) RNA derived serums like Pfiser/Moderna.
the Russian SputnikV (possibly China SinoVac) are derived from/by decades old standardized methods.
Zinc Ionaphores: Acquire some HCQ if you can or Quercetin + Zinc (or Quassia + Zinc)

Give it to Grandma & Grandpa right away as a preventative. build them up NOW. bounce

nasty thought: the overlords may be introducing modified (even more potent) variants into world populations using current outbreak as 'cover'.

I am not anti-vaccination per se. I would not want to rely on a strong immune system for smallpox, polio, diphtheria or tetanus, for example. I am glad that such diseases could be completely or almost eradicated through vaccination. My oldest aunt died of diphtheria as a small child 110 years ago, but I don't know whether this disease would be better treatable today.

I have never been vaccinated against influenza, I thought from the beginning the concept was crap. Besides, most people would have shown the vaccinators the finger ~40 years ago. There was a big PR campaign to boost the flu hype, afair it only started ~20 years ago in Germany.

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:20 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:23 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:42 pm

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:43 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

I am not anti-vaccination per se. I would not want to rely on a strong immune system for smallpox, polio, diphtheria or tetanus, for example. I am glad that such diseases could be completely or almost eradicated through vaccination. My oldest aunt died of diphtheria as a small child 110 years ago, but I don't know whether this disease would be better treatable today.

I have never been vaccinated against influenza, I thought from the beginning the concept was crap. Besides, most people would have shown the vaccinators the finger ~40 years ago. There was a big PR campaign to boost the flu hype, afair it only started ~20 years ago in Germany.

Suspect

One thing is vaccination and the other thing is political agenda behind it. Vaccines must be tested very carefully for a long time. There's literally zero knowledge how this vaccines against so-called "COVID" will affect fertility, pregnancy, children and so on. It's literally impossible to introduce vaccine for masses in just 6 or 9 months!

We all know that all the "experts" and "doctors" asured wide public that DDT is absolutely safe, right?

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 OptimalRegalBluebird-max-14mb

Not so wll known is Thalidomide scandal, I guess. After short testing period, on 300 participants only, it was introduced to public. Result?

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Ep_q_WDW4AEQDX2?format=jpg&name=small
#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Thalidomide_effects
#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Children%20of%20Thalidomide_000028

Behind this COVID hoax is huge political/corporate fraud. Don't take any of offered vaxes. At best it's a tool for population control. At worst it's poison damaging your genome irreversibly...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:50 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Mike Prysner is real hero. Unlike the most of chickenhawks, advocating interventions and strikes, he've seen what the globalist war against "disobedient" nation looks like in first person. He took his lesson and he spreads the truth now.

:Salute:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:53 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:01 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
14m
Israeli army takes 'important' measures after infiltration and theft of weapons near Lebanese border: Ynet https://aml.ink/imVqO #Israel #Lebanon

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:10 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
58s
BREAKING: Rocket sirens sounding in southern Israel on the Gaza border

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 EqW2RPUXMAE8ShV?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:11 pm

Spain To Keep Registry Of People Who Refuse Covid Vaccine
https://www.barrons.com/news/spain-to-keep-registry-of-people-who-refuse-covid-vaccine-01609177203

December 28, 2020

Spain will set up a registry of people who refuse to be vaccinated against the new coronavirus and share it with other European Union member states,
although it will not be made public, Health Minister Salvador Illa said Monday.

During an interview with La Sexta television, Illa reiterated that vaccination against the virus -- which as in most EU nations began in Spain over the weekend -- would not be mandatory.

"What will be done is a registry, which will be shared with our European partners... of those people who have been offered it and have simply rejected it," he said.

"It is not a document which will be made public and it will be done with the utmost respect for data protection,"

Nearly 1.9 million people have been infected.

The government expects to have between 15 million and 20 million people out of its population of 47 million vaccinated against the virus by June.

"The way to defeat the virus is to vaccinate all of us or the more the better," Illa said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:16 pm

269,000 'homeless' students. California.that was in 2018. what's it like now?

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:17 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Spain To Keep Registry Of People Who Refuse Covid Vaccine
https://www.barrons.com/news/spain-to-keep-registry-of-people-who-refuse-covid-vaccine-01609177203

December 28, 2020

Spain will set up a registry of people who refuse to be vaccinated against the new coronavirus and share it with other European Union member states,

During an interview with La Sexta television, Illa reiterated that vaccination against the virus -- which as in most EU nations began in Spain over the weekend -- would not be mandatory.

"What will be done is a registry, which will be shared with our European partners... of those people who have been offered it and have simply rejected it," he said.

"It is not a document which will be made public and it will be done with the utmost respect for data protection,"

The government expects to have between 15 million and 20 million people out of its population of 47 million vaccinated against the virus by June.

"The way to defeat the virus is to vaccinate all of us or the more the better," Illa said.

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2713748720

It's pre-planned scheme. Don't trust government, don't trust police and don't trust medical staffers.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

December 28, 2020

#66 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2713748720

It's pre-planned scheme. Don't trust government, don't trust police and don't trust medical staffers.
add:
do not get 'tested'
do not participate in 'contract tracing'
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t217p720-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe#97555

KneelB4Zod!, shachalnur and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:24 pm

Taliban disco...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:37 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

December 28, 2020

add:
do not get 'tested'
do not participate in 'contract tracing'
https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/t217p720-main-news-thread-conflicts-terrorism-crisis-from-around-the-globe#97555

In short - live your normal lifes as you did. Really. Fuck them. Is there lockdown from 9pm? Go out at 10pm. Dp ypu have a pub ordered to be closed? Fuck them, keep it open. Nothing is going on at all. Fake shit, as Iraqi WMD's...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next