Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+5
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Talos
刘汉
KneelB4Zod!
9 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:43 am

Back to top Go down

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Empty Re: #63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:44 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:46 am

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:51 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by anon2 Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:58 am

Guest 12 wrote:I have a question for those who think that Putin’s policy of moderate appeasements to the anti Russian insatiable wolves in multiple places around Russia’s near abroad are so wonderful, let’s wonder if in an alternative reality, Putin would have forcefully retaliated early on, do you seriously contend that these tryers, would have been so bold in planning and carrying out this successful war against against Armenia?  

History is a wonderful teacher but few pay attention in class.  France and Britain could have stopped the Hiterite cannibals in when he carved up Czechoslovakia, whom they had agreements of defense with.  They appeased Hitler and hailed the calumny as a great strategem.  Hitler knee then and there that Britain and France were feckless and weak, and he moved full speed ahead.  

Now NATO sees that even countries whom have agreements with Russia can be clandestinely subverted and ultimately undermined and the reaction from Putin tepid.  I will tell you this with certainty, you cannot continuously let your opponents take the initiative, if that happens eventually, incrementally you will lose.  

You're exaggerating there I don't think anybody thinks that is "wonderful". You are using hyperbole to demean people looking at it from another persepective. I think in Syria Russia has screwed up on several levels w/regard to playing nice with Turkey and Israel when they are on a foot to do more.

Karabakh is a totally different situation, it is right in the middle of another country, it isn't a real sovereign state - it is technically recognized as Azerbaijan. There is no feasible way to attack it without declaring war on at least one country. They were invited to Syria - this is totally different. Is Russia supposed to invade and declare war for a tenuous break away republic? Nobody can even present a logical battle plan for this on here - what are they supposed to do?

anon2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:05 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:13 am

Guest 12 wrote:So let us comprehend all this.  A Ru.F helicopter flying in Armenia airspace was shot down, pilots killed, crew injured by Azeri aggression, which also violates CSTO treaty and Azeris admit it.  The response from Putin’s government is ... an agreement to an investigation?  Wow if this is all he can do when Russians die on border by hostile aggression against an ally state one wonders what the war pigs of NATO will think of his resolve.  Maybe it will be good thing if he steps down next year after all.

This propaganda narrative has also been making the rounds in Germany for some time:

We are so concerned about Russia's well-being. Putin is too weak, so he must be replaced by someone better.

Yes, with such a portrayal an opponent of Russia would hide his true intentions. 

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:17 am

wtf

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:57 am

luda1 wrote:remind again who funds and supports its not russia

i think the west call it blowback like kosovo albanian mafia love europe now turkey

west reap what it sow assad knows for sure

never forget the brothers and sisters who cut food and medical suppies into russia when the union collapsed, the west so happy russians queuing for little bread and meat and millions died

if you want cultural suicide then carry on

In the 1990s I was sad and angry about what the West was doing to Russia and the Russians. At that time, our media had not just lied. And I am still angry about what is being done to you, but the MSM now write only lies about it. 

I hope to see better times for mankind some day.

hugs

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:04 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:18 am

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 Emgt-bdXYAAj2Ki?format=jpg&name=large

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:51 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:51 am

Zambeezi wrote:wtf    

You must understand that, this is communist medicine, it doesn't work for people who live in capitalist countries. Ideology beats natural science.

In the German forum, someone calculated the few published figures on the test of the Biontech/Pfizer vaccine. He found out that in the setting only ~200 people received the serum, the rest of the 43,000 test persons received placebos. That is why they have not yet published these figures, because this is a pure farce.

Here someone has written background information about Biontech and Pfizer:

https://albaniade.wordpress.com/2020/09/20/der-pfizer-konzern-als-partner-der-deutschen-biontech/

Very good info page about dirty business mainly by Germany in the Balkans.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:54 am

Newsweek
@Newsweek
·
7m
RNC Chair says 11,000 people have come forward with voter fraud claims

https://www.newsweek.com/rnc-chair-says-11000-people-have-come-forward-voter-fraud-claims-1546546?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1605067854

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:59 am

It looks as much bigger deployment than just 2000 troops...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:01 am

anon2 wrote:
Guest 12 wrote:I have a question for those who think that Putin’s policy of moderate appeasements to the anti Russian insatiable wolves in multiple places around Russia’s near abroad are so wonderful, let’s wonder if in an alternative reality, Putin would have forcefully retaliated early on, do you seriously contend that these tryers, would have been so bold in planning and carrying out this successful war against against Armenia?  

History is a wonderful teacher but few pay attention in class.  France and Britain could have stopped the Hiterite cannibals in when he carved up Czechoslovakia, whom they had agreements of defense with.  They appeased Hitler and hailed the calumny as a great strategem.  Hitler knee then and there that Britain and France were feckless and weak, and he moved full speed ahead.  

Now NATO sees that even countries whom have agreements with Russia can be clandestinely subverted and ultimately undermined and the reaction from Putin tepid.  I will tell you this with certainty, you cannot continuously let your opponents take the initiative, if that happens eventually, incrementally you will lose.  

You're exaggerating there I don't think anybody thinks that is "wonderful". You are using hyperbole to demean people looking at it from another persepective. I think in Syria Russia has screwed up on several levels w/regard to playing nice with Turkey and Israel when they are on a foot to do more.

Karabakh is a totally different situation, it is right in the middle of another country, it isn't a real sovereign state - it is technically recognized as Azerbaijan. There is no feasible way to attack it without declaring war on at least one country. They were invited to Syria - this is totally different. Is Russia supposed to invade and declare war for a tenuous break away republic? Nobody can even present a logical battle plan for this on here - what are they supposed to do?

The very same we can say about Ukraine and Crimea's return to Russia. Of course Crimea was the main goal of western backed coup in Kiev. True that I was in favor of even stronger Russian intervention. However, emotions aside - most of Ukrainians is neutral and with full fledged invasion the most of them would become anti-Russian. And Putin is smart enough to know that rule over hostile country is not sustainable in the long run. Soviets learned that in Afghanistan (as well as |NATO recently). So, in hindsight, I think it was wise to give support only to regions with strongest ties to Russia. The rest of country needs to solve its internal struggle politically.

Regarding Karabakh, in first shock from the agreement, which means Armenian de-facto capitulation, we forgot one thing - Pashinyan, current Armenian PM, was a tool of western backed color revolution in Armenia. He was leader of "opposition" protests which removed Russian ally Karapetyan. So mostly those, who protested against Karapetyan, can blame themselves for Armenian defeat. Maybe they will learn now they should stick close to Russia rather than to western globalists. After all, it was Russia, who ended this war. Because without Russian diplomatic intervention Turkey backed Azerbaijan would take the whole territory, including Stepanakert, and bloodshed would be even greater.

So it's seems to be much more complex than just "Russia didn't help Armenia". Armenians themselves chose to remove Russian long term ally. So why to cry on spilled milk. I had to search for some older articles and information to see it's much more complex than simple "Russia did not help Armenia"...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:03 am

Pashinyan got what he asked for. Its amazing how some Armenians called for Russian help although to be honest they did reserved them self quite a bit from doing so in this short war. Armenians decided they want to go West. Rulling party "Way Out Alliance" is proEU...read about it:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Way_Out_Alliance are considerably pro-European and support Armenia's European integration. In terms of Foreign relations of Armenia, the alliance states that Armenia's decision to join the Eurasian Economic Union was wrong and had a negative impact on the country.

So basically they decided to kiss EU's ass but when it comes to fighting and dying for Armenia its Russians who are good for and should do the heavy lifting. Maybe if Pashinyan would cut ties with CIA Russians would have more understanding for their cause.

Well, at least the war ended that's good. What is the end result of it Armenians should look inside them self and congratulation them self for it. Armenia chose EU and its EU's army who should send help and American marines as well of course. Its them who we missed in this war not Russians. Russians were told they're not welcomed in Armenia.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:06 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon2 wrote:

The very same we can say about Ukraine and Crimea's return to Russia. Of course Crimea was the main goal of western backed coup in Kiev. True that I was in favor of even stronger Russian intervention. However, emotions aside - most of Ukrainians is neutral and with full fledged invasion the most of them would become anti-Russian. And Putin is smart enough to know that rule over hostile country is not sustainable in the long run. Soviets learned that in Afghanistan (as well as |NATO recently). So, in hindsight, I think it was wise to give support only to regions with strongest ties to Russia. The rest of country needs to solve its internal struggle politically.

Regarding Karabakh, in first shock from the agreement, which means Armenian de-facto capitulation, we forgot one thing - Pashinyan, current Armenian PM, was a tool of western backed color revolution in Armenia. He was leader of "opposition" protests which removed Russian ally Karapetyan. So mostly those, who protested against Karapetyan, can blame themselves for Armenian defeat. Maybe they will learn now they should stick close to Russia rather than to western globalists. After all, it was Russia, who ended this war. Because without Russian diplomatic intervention Turkey backed Azerbaijan would take the whole territory, including Stepanakert, and bloodshed would be even greater.

So it's seems to be much more complex than just "Russia didn't help Armenia". Armenians themselves chose to remove Russian long term ally. So why to cry on spilled milk. I had to search for some older articles and information to see it's much more complex than simple "Russia did not help Armenia"...

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 2713748720
Matjaz
Matjaz

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:08 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:48 am

"A column of Russian peacekeeping forces is moving towards Karabakh."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:50 am

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:53 am

Armenia: Russian peacekeepers arrive in Yerevan following Nagorno-Karabakh agreement

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:57 am

Russian peacekeepers in the Lachin corridor area.

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 EmhuC-vXcAATQtG?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:06 am

RUSSIAN Soldiers Entered KARABAKH Video FOOTAGE

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:17 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:36 am

@301_AD
·
11h
Georgia now opens its airspace to Russian heavy military transport aircraft en route to Armenia. So the Georgians not letting these through all this time was not due to their 2008 conflict with Russia, but on Azerbaijan's orders.

#63 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 33 EmffVBYXcAI-7yZ?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:20 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Nov 11, 2020 10:39 am

"A protest action is taking place in Yerevan: demonstrators demand the resignation of Prime Minister Pashinyan."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next