Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Matjaz
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:15 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:27 pm

Hmmm, there are two demonstrations actually. One is march, the 2nd is on Republic's Square. I will decide where to go.

scratch

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:29 pm

This guy is behind the demonstrations in Bangkok and Thailand: Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit
#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 220px-Thanathorn_Juangroongruangkit_-_2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanathorn_Juangroongruangkit

He is a neoliberal politician and party leader (Future Forward Party https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Forward_Party).

His familiy is filthy rich:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_Summit_Group
That is their company. They are producing cars.

He is against the formerly state-owned (but the state still holds the majority): Trans Thailand–Malaysia Gas Pipeline https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans_Thailand%E2%80%93Malaysia_Gas_Pipeline

This company is a jointly done by Thailand and Malaysia. They are digging for oil off shore in the Gulf of Siam and they have pipelines and gas-stations all over the country.
This makes Thailand independent from the global oil and gas market.

This guy with his neoliberal and globalist ambitions wants to destroy this company to make Thailand dependent on the international markets. He is very experienced in managing students. This he has learnt in UK.

This is one reason behind these demonstrations. (The other one is the Chinese railroad.)
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:33 pm

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:47 pm

Spriter
@spriter99880
·
10m
Dozens of tanks enter Tabqa crossing loaded with oil,to government control area.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:05 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Danny Makki
@Dannymakkisyria
·
20s
Breaking: Shiekh Adnan Afiouni has died from his injuries after his car was targeted with an explosive device in Qudsaya, he was Mufti of Damascus & its countryside, a high ranking religious position.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:52 pm

Ten minutes until curfew. I'm on night shift tonight in downtown Ljubljana. My round is about 1,5km long and all around perimiter is urban environment. So far all I see is bunch of police patrols.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3574812250
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:55 pm

...I went earlier under the biggest building just sniffing around and found tunnels in one of the bomb shelters. I never knew there are tunnels down there.
Matjaz
Matjaz

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:30 pm

A lot of reports that entire Al Nusra leadership killed in drone strike in Idlib
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:36 pm

Talos wrote:A lot of reports that entire Al Nusra leadership killed in drone strike in Idlib

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3574449849
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:38 pm

Oh ffs...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:50 pm

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 EP-310199988

Evo Morales celebrates his win. #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 4029985365

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 AR-310199988
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Talos wrote:A lot of reports that entire Al Nusra leadership killed in drone strike in Idlib

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 3574449849

TIGER
@wrongname46
·
5m
USA Bombed a meeting between terrorists in North Syria. About 15 terrorists killed

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:59 pm

First successful test of Iran homemade Bavar 373 anti air missile system

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:05 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Talos wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
Matjaz wrote:

Nice numbers! I'm gonna write now something controversial but its the inconvenient truth. I know this kind of behavior is not welcomed and considered barbaric, low iq and so on but they are the ones who will defend our streets first when invaders shows up. As ironic as it sounds they are fundemental bastion of our culture. Once you lose the streets you lose the city. They are the ones with balls to do it and go out and fight. It is toxic masculinity but it is also OURS toxic masculinity, you understand? Intellectuals and academics will not do it, one of the reasons westerners lost is because they were campaigning against  their toxic masculinity.

Cheering toxic masculinity? 

That is just as stupid as cheering this gender-queer feminism. I will certainly not submit to any man, no matter how much he needs it for his self-esteem. Toxic masculinity, by the way, is also and especially found among these weaklings and academics, which they sometimes very cleverly hide behind a façade of paternalism. 

Anyone who constantly emphasises the antagonism between man and woman does not play a better game than those with the 50 sexes or the fight between young and old. The game is divide and conquer, I don't participate in that.

Toxic femininity gets on my nerves as well, by the way.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

lol you say you won't submit to a man but I bet you still expect a man to pay your bills, buy you expensive gifts and take you to expensive dinners.

Sorry, dumbfucker, I even don't need a man to pay for me. Usually men ask me for money because they are too stupid to manage it. I always worked for my money, maybe you only know these kind of woman who "make love" for money. I am no prostitute. Perhaps you are, you think like one.

Stop talking your stupid shit, you're even dumber than I thought. Cowardly insulting others from anonymity, I think you need a refresher in manners? 

But you have set a fine example of what toxic masculinity is. Insulting women and claiming you want to protect them. You end up hiding behind Mummy's skirt when someone comes at you angrily.

Someone is emotional
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:27 am

Morgan Ortagus
@statedeptspox
·
Oct 21

US government account
The Iranian regime smuggled Hassan Irloo, an IRGC member tied to Lebanese Hizballah, into Yemen under the guise of “Ambassador” to the Houthi militia. Iran's intent to use the Houthis to expand its malign influence is clear. The Yemeni people should say no to Irloo and Iran

https://twitter.com/naderifar/status/1318901815602130944
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:42 am

Jakarah strike: Death toll in the bombing is reportedly as high as 15. Killing over half the attendees

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-october-jakarah-strike-death-toll-in-the-bombing-is-reportedly

HTS meeting was reportedly bombed at Jakara in Idlib. According to local telegram channels at least two are dead from the airstrike.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-october-hts-meeting-was-reportedly-bombed-at-jakara-in

There was an explosion in the village of Yakarah, west of Salqin. Local sources stated that there may be an aircraft hit.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-october-there-was-an-explosion-in-the-village-of-yakarah
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:46 am

刘汉 wrote:Jakarah strike: Death toll in the bombing is reportedly as high as 15. Killing over half the attendees

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-october-jakarah-strike-death-toll-in-the-bombing-is-reportedly

HTS meeting was reportedly bombed at Jakara in Idlib. According to local telegram channels at least two are dead from the airstrike.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-october-hts-meeting-was-reportedly-bombed-at-jakara-in

There was an explosion in the village of Yakarah, west of Salqin. Local sources stated that there may be an aircraft hit.

https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2020/22-october-there-was-an-explosion-in-the-village-of-yakarah

Strange that Americans all the sudden start hitting jihadi in Idlib. I wonder what for?
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:47 am

Matjaz wrote:
刘汉 wrote:Jakarah strike: Death toll in the bombing is reportedly as high as 15. Killing over half the attendees

Strange that Americans all the sudden start hitting jihadi in Idlib. I wonder what for?
#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 2713748720

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:53 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:16 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Holy shit, it was just proved the whole "crisis" is fake! Just week ago Czech health minister had very grave speech to public. Common crap - I urge you to follow restrictions, we all gonna die, the end is near. It looked as satanist sabbat. Just for ilustratiion or to make you your own think, that's the video:

And this is how it looks off cameras...

Hope next time we will burn down their nest. Motherfuckers...

Second vid is gone. 

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:47 am

Matjaz wrote:Europe Commits Suicide by Importing Barbarians - Russia Watches With Great Sadness

Around the world, very few people are capable of wrapping their heads around the European reaction to the migrant crisis. On the side of the migrants, we have avid displays of barbarism, fanaticism and aggression; on the side of the Europeans, we have abject fear of appearing… intolerant.

In an out-of-control situation where we would expect people to organize, protest, put up road blocks and vote en masse for nationalist parties, we are instead subjected to the ridiculous spectacle of meek, effeminate Europeans dressed up in unisex outfits chalking “No to terrorism!” on sidewalks..

https://russia-insider.com/en/politics/europe-commits-suicide-importing-barbarians-russia-watches-great-sadness/ri23942#.X47UXDyR1Ow.twitter

https://www.heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Islamistischer-Messerangriff-in-Dresden/Merkels-Fachkraefte-fuer-Stoerer-Beseitigung/posting-37651762/show/

Merkel's Specialists for Troublemaker-Elimination

In order to eliminate [https://www.heise.de/forum/p-37618968/ "disturbers"] and [https://www.heise.de/forum/p-31510805/ "to keep the East-West tangent through the Caucasus open"], Berlin traditionally relies on the I-weapon and imports specialists for it. The western subjects have become accustomed to the fact that (radioactive) NATO bombers crash in residential areas (e.g. in Remscheid), US nuclear bombs are "lost" and NATO munitions contaminate the groundwater radioactively and chemically (e.g. in Grafenwöhr).

"Between crescent and swastika"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdZ7rhZRYm4&t=120

"Despite entry ban: Saudi preacher advertises in Germany for
"holy war" in Syria.
http://www.ag-friedensforschung.de/regionen/Syrien/salafisten2.html

King Fahd Academy:
http://daserste.ndr.de/panorama/media/islamistenschule100.html

" on 15 September 1995 in the presence of the then Foreign Minister Klaus Kinkel, the König-Fahd-Akademie was opened in Bonn
In November 2014 it was reported that about ten percent of the Jihadists who had moved from Germany to Syria in the Jihad came from Bonn.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160903191852/http://www.german-foreign-policy.com:80/de/fulltext/59432

"Pilots in the "Jihad"
Despite accusations of anti-Semitism and terrorism: Federal Cabinet wants
Turkish government Islamists become integration guides for refugees
make"
https://web.archive.org/web/20151205001528/https://www.jungewelt.de/2015/12-02/064.php

"The German government is supporting the Erdogan network in Germany when it supports the DITIB mosque association, which is controlled from Ankara, of all places, with millions of taxpayers' money.
https://www.jungewelt.de/artikel/309977.bundesregierung-sponsert-erdogan-netzwerk.html

"German Chechens
As reported by the Dresdner Neueste Nachrichtenenthe alleged Chechen terrorist Arbi Daudov was in Dresden in July of 2002. From there he maintained telephone contact with conspirators in Moscow, who set up the taking of hostages in the musical theatre. 1)Although German security officials were warned by Russia, Daudov was able to move around openly. During his extensive travels he used German visas which, according to press reports, had also been issued to other Chechen criminals. 2)Claiming protection of classified intelligence material ("secret service") the Federal Government refuses to provide more specific and detailed information about its unusually liberal dealings with foreign suspects.
http://www.german-foreign-policy.com/en/fulltext/42772

"The number of Chechen asylum seekers in Germany is rising sharply. Among them are leading heads of the Islamist terror cell "Caucasian Emirate"."
https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article118832535/Terroristen-suchen-Asyl-in-Deutschland.html

"28. - 30. 01. 2004
Visit by Mr Achmed Zakajev, Minister for Culture, Printing and Media of the
Chechen Republic of Ichkeriya and authorised representative of the
Chechen President Aslan Maskhadov in Berlin on invitation
Gert Weisskirchen, member of the Bundestag (foreign policy
Spokesman of the SPD parliamentary group) and Markus Meckel (SPD);
talks with foreign policy experts from all parliamentary groups, including Friedbert
Pflüger (foreign policy spokesman of the CDU/CSU parliamentary group), with
Winfried Nachtwei (foreign policy spokesman of Bündnis 90/Die
Greens), Harald Leibrecht (FDP), Ralf Füchs (Executive Board of the
Heinrich Böll Foundation) and with Russia experts in the German
Society for Foreign Policy (Alexander Rahr). The visit
was organised and interpreted by the DKG. The Russian
message protested;"
http://www.d-k-g.de/2004_content.html

"Jihad, "made in Germany"
How Max von Oppenheim tried to use the "Holy War" for the goals
of German imperialism"
http://www.ag-friedensforschung.de/themen/Islam/dschihad.html

"If Karl Martell had not won at Poitiers: If we had already taken upon ourselves the Jewish world - Christianity is such a bland thing - we would much sooner have adopted Mohammedanism, this doctrine of the reward of heroism: the fighter alone has seventh heaven! The Teutons would have conquered the world with it, only through Christianity have we been kept from it". (Werner Jochmann, Adolf Hitler - Monologues at the Führer's Headquarters, p. 370)

Himmler:
"I have to say that I have nothing against Islam, because he educates his people in this division and promises them heaven when they have fought and died in battle. A practical and sympathetic religion for soldiers".
http://vimeo.com/8098018 (from 44:00)

Hitler's favourite mufti on Nazi and Islamic ideology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83BQxECuasE&t=42m46s

"Military imams
The Bundeswehr's offensive strategy of "integration" of Muslims corresponds to its declared intention to employ Islamic field ministers, so-called military imams. According to press reports, both the head of the "Central Coordination Office for Intercultural Competence" at the "Centre for Inner Leadership", Lieutenant Colonel Uwe Ulrich, and the pastoral adviser of the Catholic Military Parish Office, Thomas R. Elssner, are "convinced of the necessity of employing a military imam in the same way". Both recently called on the Muslim umbrella organisations in Germany to comment on this: "These organisations must determine by whom and in what way religious services are offered in the military"[8] A similar step was recently taken by the Nazi regime. Both the Wehrmacht and the SS maintained Muslim combat units during the Second World War, which committed serious war crimes against the civilian population, particularly in Yugoslavia, under the pretext of "combating partisans". Imams were also part of the Muslim SS units and were responsible for the pastoral care of the troops; the observance of Islamic dietary rules was guaranteed, as was the observance of Muslim burial rites. As late as 1944, the SS opened two "mullah schools" - for the purpose of training Islamic field clergymen [9]".
https://web.archive.org/web/20130314001819/http://www.german-foreign-policy.com/de/fulltext/58559

"In a new contribution to the discussion, the Körber Foundation in Hamburg, which is influential in foreign policy, states that "one can no longer afford to be choosy in the search for partners": anyone who wants to make a name for himself in the Middle East should "not shy away" from cooperating with Salafists. In recent months, the Federal Foreign Office has laid the foundations for cooperation with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt; one must seek "dialogue" with "moderate forces" of political Islam, explains Foreign Minister Westerwelle. The rapprochement with Islamist circles, which Berlin is carrying out simultaneously with Washington, extends not least to the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood, which is gaining influence in opposition to the Assad regime. It is following a pattern that the Western states have been using time and again since the 1950s.
http://www.heise.de/forum/p-24731301/
http://www.heise.de/forum/p-29061962/

China has also long been targeted:
"To the applause of the Federal President and members of the German government, the winner of a prominent German cultural award calls for the destruction of China.
https://www.german-foreign-policy.com/news/detail/5721/
https://www.german-foreign-policy.com/en/news/detail/5724/

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

As you can see, this policy has a very long tradition and has nothing to do with the confused nutcases. They have been bred to instrumentalise them for this policy. The "welcome madness" was demonstrably pushed by the Open Society Foundation, other NGOs as well as from USA and UK. However, the German government has stood and continues to stand by it and probably has its own interests in it. But this is not due to the "Merkel regime", but would be the same with ANY other government.

No matter what our controlled opposition claims, they are all in on it.

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:05 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Czech minister of Interior has COVID-19. He personally observed police action againts protesters on Sunday on Sunday's demonstration.

https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/clanek/hamacek-ma-koronavirus-40339911#seq_no=1&source=hp&dop_ab_variant=429100&dop_req_id=cS90XtnP4Jr-202010210823&dop_source_zone_name=novinky.sznhp.box&utm_campaign=&utm_medium=z-boxiku&utm_source=www.seznam.cz

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 632885762

Btw, face masks don't work. Obviously...

Germany's petty dictator, Health Minister Spahn, has also been hit. Test positive, quarantine.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:So, we reached lockdown and now we're going on home office, who can of course...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Giphy

It would be best if police, rubbish collectors, sewer workers or truck drivers etc. also worked in the home office.

clown clown

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:24 am

Zambeezi wrote:Better broadband for people in rural areas? spit.
dear mr. badger: skynet is coming. for reelz.

Microsoft Partners with SpaceX to Connect Azure Cloud to Musk’s Starlink Satellite Internet
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/20/microsoft-expands-its-space-business-pairing-its-azure-cloud-with-spacexs-starlink-internet.html

SpaceX is a major DoD contractor.
Microsoft is a major DoD contractor.
any questions?

Microsoft is partnering with SpaceX to connect the tech giant’s Azure cloud computing network
to the growing Starlink satellite internet service offered by Elon Musk’s company, the companies announced Tuesday.

Starlink is SpaceX’s ambitious plan to build an interconnected internet network with thousands of satellites, designed to deliver high-speed internet to anywhere on the planet.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Z144

“The collaboration that we’re announcing today will allow us to work together to deliver new offerings for both the public and the private sector to deliver connectivity through Starlink for use on Azure,”
“Where it makes sense, we will work with [Microsoft]: co-selling to our mutual customers, co-selling to new enterprise and future customers.”

I thought it was also intended to be used for military action. I have read it somewhere the last days, or was it here in the forum?

Question Question Question Question Question Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:27 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Better broadband for people in rural areas? spit.
dear mr. badger: skynet is coming. for reelz.

Microsoft Partners with SpaceX to Connect Azure Cloud to Musk’s Starlink Satellite Internet
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/20/microsoft-expands-its-space-business-pairing-its-azure-cloud-with-spacexs-starlink-internet.html

SpaceX is a major DoD contractor.
Microsoft is a major DoD contractor.
any questions?

Microsoft is partnering with SpaceX to connect the tech giant’s Azure cloud computing network
to the growing Starlink satellite internet service offered by Elon Musk’s company, the companies announced Tuesday.

Starlink is SpaceX’s ambitious plan to build an interconnected internet network with thousands of satellites, designed to deliver high-speed internet to anywhere on the planet.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 Z144

“The collaboration that we’re announcing today will allow us to work together to deliver new offerings for both the public and the private sector to deliver connectivity through Starlink for use on Azure,”
“Where it makes sense, we will work with [Microsoft]: co-selling to our mutual customers, co-selling to new enterprise and future customers.”

I thought it was also intended to be used for military action. I have read it somewhere the last days, or was it here in the forum?

Question Question Question Question Question Suspect

It saddens me to think that Musk has sold out to the Pentagon. I am hooked on watching the rapid evolution of Starship at his Boca Chica site, it's one of the few things that keep me going.

Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:37 am

So, after Czech government, namely health minister Prymula, introduced lockdown, closed all pubs, ordered everyone to wear face masks and so on...

...he heimself was, together with other people, recorded entering a pub, which should be closed, at 10pm yesterday. Then, shortly before midnight, he left the pub, without face mask, putting wallet in his pocket and entering his limousine.

You literally can't make this shit up! This is from rank "Immediate resignation" stuff...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 6621294_faltynek-prymula-vysehrad-paparazzi-lockdown-v1

https://www.blesk.cz/clanek/zpravy-koronavirus/659071/prave-on-vyhlasuje-nejprisnejsi-opatreni-pod-rouskou-tmy-si-prymula-bez-rousky-vyrazil-do-restaurace.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:46 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:So, after Czech government, namely health minister Prymula, introduced lockdown, closed all pubs, ordered everyone to wear face masks and so on...

...he heimself was, together with other people, recorded entering a pub, which should be closed, at 10pm yesterday. Then, shortly before midnight, he left the pub, without face mask, putting wallet in his pocket and entering his limousine.

You literally can't make this shit up! This is from rank "Immediate resignation" stuff...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 6621294_faltynek-prymula-vysehrad-paparazzi-lockdown-v1

https://www.blesk.cz/clanek/zpravy-koronavirus/659071/prave-on-vyhlasuje-nejprisnejsi-opatreni-pod-rouskou-tmy-si-prymula-bez-rousky-vyrazil-do-restaurace.html

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 31 63862118

I just got censored by Facebooks so-called "fact-checking service" for posting up a video by Doctors For Truth. Apparently Facebook is now a health authority and knows better than the collective wisdom of 85,000 doctors and health workers worldwide.

I went to Gab. Fuck it. They might be a bunch of right wing Christian conservative nutters, but at least I can speak my mind there without being policed.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:25 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 34 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next