Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Matjaz
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:45 pm

Patrick Lancaster
@PLnewstoday
·
3m
Air-raid sirens going off now in #Stepanakert. Maybe we are in for a long night
#Karabakh

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:47 pm

Consequences of a 9K72 Elbrus ballistic missile strike.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:52 pm

Fedor's Blog
@FedorsBlog
·
3m
US piracy goes creative,

Philippines Asks US to Explain Use of Civilian Philippine Codes by USAF Spy Planes

https://www.anti-empire.com/philippines-asks-us-to-explain-use-of-civilian-philippine-codes-by-usaf-spy-planes/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:07 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:42 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That's too pessimistic. It's not needed that everyone awakens. As far as I read some time ago, about 10% may be enough, but they must then act in this direction with real conviction and steadfastness. From 10 % on it has a "contagious" effect. The other 90% do not run after capitalism out of deep conviction, but because they know nothing else, cannot imagine anything better or are afraid of something unknown without role models.

There is also an urgent need for cooperation, because a system based on endless growth does not work in a limited world. Meanwhile, capitalism itself is standing in the way of what it started out with, namely the development of technology and science. For example, as can be seen in the field of medicine, where the pursuit of profit is everything, and the competition that this creates prevents everyone from working together on solutions.
(All "studies" that "found out" the "nature of man" as exclusively greedy, selfish, competing etc. were certainly very well paid)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2030571174

For a long time I heard the talk about the "sheeple and the wolves" or about "awakening". My impression from experience is: there are no "sheeple" and most people are fully awake at all times. What we see as an "awakening", is in my opinion a regular process, when the system is breaking down. Compare it to a beehive. There is one queen. This queen is exsudating a pheromon that is given to all the bees in the beehive. All members recognize each other with this smell. When the queen is getting older or weaker, the effect of this pheromon will weaken also. The result is, that the bees will not follow their queen anymore and rally around other bees with stronger pheromons. The same happens in pack of wolves. When the leader of the pack is getting older, the members of the pack will challenge him. The winner will be the new leader. Maybe the pack will split. So during normal times the members of the group will be silent and seem to be asleep or unaware, what the leader is doing. But if they trust you very much, they will tell you in secret, what is going on. Only during a weakness of the leader, they seem to be awake, because they don't fear him anymore and fight openly about leadership. As the old saying goes: Homo homini lupus. (the man is a wolf to another man.) They all want to lead and are only silent to a stronger leader.
The only exception is the "lone wolf". He does neither want to lead not to be lead. He can cooperate with other lone wolves, but is lost in a pack. All see him as a danger.
Here in China (I have crossed the border yesterday), they discuss, what is better: cooperation or competition. But even here it needs hard pressure from the government to enforce cooperation.
For now it seems clear, the Western modern form of capitalism has reached its end. It needs a faith or belief in progress or growth. But this is self-deception. This is the reason for all the crashes (starting with the tulips bubble, the south-sea bubble in the 18th century). This modern capitalism is the first system in history, that can concentrate wealth in the hands of an ever smaller getting group. This Corona-crisis is serving exactly this purpose (if man-made or naturally developped, is irrelevant). In most areas of economy business is down. Only the biggest can survive and will buy the smaller ones. The number of players in the market will go down and the globalists hope to save themselves. But I hope, this is the last round. But this was hoped in 1900 also and then WW I came...

Humanity will be learning to cooperate, or humanity will not be. 

This is not a "crazy idea" of mine, it is the result of several decades of careful watching, gathering information and reflection. These insights seem to slowly trickle down into the circles of scientists and others who have previously come to terms with the "system". But even they have children, and that with egoism and competition as "human nature" is not quite right. 

Man has cooperated from the beginning, this is his nature, we are not cassowaries. Wolf packs also cooperate for the most part. But - I hope - humans are a little more intelligent. If it is understood by the majority that we can only do it together, instead of wasting our resources in quarreling and war, then there is a chance to do it without losing civilisation and culture of the last hundreds or even thousands of years.

I personally do not need a leader. At most a mountain guide in the high mountains, but I don't want to go there. Above all, people have to grow up and learn to get along without mummy and daddy (gov. or else).

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:12 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Jimi Hendrix was right (1968):

"There must be some kind of way outta here ..."

And Martin Niemöller:

"When the Nazis caught the communists, I kept silent; I was not a communist. When they imprisoned the Social Democrats, I kept silent; I was not a Social Democrat. When they took the trade unionists, I kept quiet, because I was not a trade unionist. When they took me, there was no one left to protest."

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I suspect he poisoned himself in the aircraft toilet, but not with Novichok. The whole story is staged, fake, psy-op, you name it. Nawalny hasn't been in the news for a long time because of Corona, this self-promoter needed something for his ego. Then his "friends" from the West staged this play together with him.

Here is an article from 2017, where he "went to school" in Yale, Guaido was also there in the "Greenberg World Fellows Program", very exclusive, 16 participants per year ...

https://www.voltairenet.org/article195818.html

The languages are still available for selection:
GERMAN ESPAÑOL FRANÇAIS ITALIANO PORTUGUÊS TÜRKÇE

Unfortunately not in Russian.

Does anyone think they would let this expensively created "gold piece" go to waste? 

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:51 pm

MacSyr
@Mac_Syr12

Hellenic Armed forces are on high alert!! Warships of the Hellenic Navy are arriving towards Kastellorizo Island.

https://twitter.com/Mac_Syr12/status/1315722016293638144

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:29 am

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
15m
The Azeris have skinned alive and dismembered a 19 year old Armenian soldier. 4 days ago.

(Reposted, photo deleted per requests)

#RIP

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245 #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:22 am

@ASBMilitary
·
8m
BREAKING: Information that Armenian Prosecutor General's Office just initiated a criminal case against Azerbaijan on basis of participation of foreign mercenaries in Nagorno-Karabakh — on "international terrorism"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:07 am

@ASBMilitary
·
7m
220 Azeri soldiers were killed according to Armenia — and 96 (previously announced) Armenians lost their life on the battlefield. (24h)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:20 am

https://web.archive.org/web/20201013060922/https://www.cashkurs.com/gesellschaft-und-politik/beitrag/armenien-am-abgrund/

"Armenia on the brink
"If I were to be asked to estimate which of the many countries I have visited in recent years is the country where the people are most afraid of their government, it would certainly not be Iran, where people are ranting like a reedbird, nor Russia, nor China, but Azerbaijan," writes Ramon Schack in his contribution today.

The government there has really created a climate of fear, flanked by a dizzying economic rise, but this has not prevented leading Western states from massively arming the regime in Baku, with NATO's Turkey and Israel at the forefront.

Israeli combat drones against Armenia
"Azerbaijan is using Israeli combat drones against Armenia in the battle for the Nagorno-Karabakh region. This was told to the news site "Axios" by Hikmet Hajiyev, an advisor to Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev. Armenia had already spoken in July of having shot down drones made by Israel," was reported on the Israelnetz news portal.
..."

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:01 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
6m
Large US military convoy enters northeastern #Syria: video https://aml.ink/CrYEk #Hasakah

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:06 am

@ASBMilitary
·
6m
Stepanakert under Azerbaijani fire. Air raid sirens

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:01 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:20 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
45m
#Karabakh Republic calls on #Armenia, #Iran, #Russia to establish joint counter-terrorism center

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/karabakh-republic-calls-on-armenia-iran-russia-to-establish-joint-counter-terrorism-center/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:54 am

Mr Badger wrote:MacSyr
@Mac_Syr12

Hellenic Armed forces are on high alert!! Warships of the Hellenic Navy are arriving towards Kastellorizo Island.

https://twitter.com/Mac_Syr12/status/1315722016293638144

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
25m
In "Major Escalation" Turkey Renews Gas Exploration Off Greece, Vows Military Escort

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/major-escalation-turkey-renews-gas-exploration-greece-vows-military-escort

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:00 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:05 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:10 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:29 am

Extinction rebellion protest in the front of Ministry of Ecology in Paris:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:30 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:32 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
6m
TWITTER FINED $100,000 FOR MULTIPLE CAMPAIGN FINANCE VIOLATIONS
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:44 pm

@301_AD
·
8m
KADIROV: The terrorists liquidated in Grozny came to Chechnya from Syria to carry out terrorist attacks.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:42 pm

Damn...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:43 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:24 pm

Armenians claim they took Talish town back.

https://t.me/reartsakh/4801
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next