Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Matjaz
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:53 am

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSfoME07YQhBoAVU0bvEQGetY_rGNY5ttyRDA&usqp=CAU

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:58 am

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
5m
BREAKING: #Stepanakert under Azerbaijani fire

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:26 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That's too pessimistic. It's not needed that everyone awakens. As far as I read some time ago, about 10% may be enough, but they must then act in this direction with real conviction and steadfastness. From 10 % on it has a "contagious" effect. The other 90% do not run after capitalism out of deep conviction, but because they know nothing else, cannot imagine anything better or are afraid of something unknown without role models.

There is also an urgent need for cooperation, because a system based on endless growth does not work in a limited world. Meanwhile, capitalism itself is standing in the way of what it started out with, namely the development of technology and science. For example, as can be seen in the field of medicine, where the pursuit of profit is everything, and the competition that this creates prevents everyone from working together on solutions.
(All "studies" that "found out" the "nature of man" as exclusively greedy, selfish, competing etc. were certainly very well paid)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2030571174

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:34 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Someone said that they seem to be disposed of there because nobody can do anything with them. they are useless now.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:50 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Muh'rica...

All the time I thought, save the poor dog ...

In Germany you could report her for cruelty to animals. 

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2924852245

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:00 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw they would be a perfect pair with the lady in previous post...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1619689188

Are all Murican kids drugged? In addition, they look as if they were racing through school at hyper-sonic speed and had not noticed any of it. 

They will save the future of the USA - MAGA.

What a Face drunken cyclops geek rendeer rabbit affraid clown pig

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:30 am

Gates named the only way to defeat coronavirus in the world

The founder of Microsoft believes that only mass vaccination will stop the spread of COVID-19.

https://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/20201012912-ueWrR.html?utm_source=tvzvezda&utm_medium=longpage&utm_campaign=longpage&utm_term=v1

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 Tenor

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:22 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
17m
Alleged Syrian mercenary claims Armenian forces wiped them out: video https://aml.ink/ezwRN #Armenia #Azerbaijan #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:49 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
13m
#BREAKING Abu Dhabi Crown Prince says he discussed with #Israel PM strengthening bilateral ties and examined prospects for peace and the need for stability, cooperation and development in the region. Later, Israel cabinet and parliament will discuss the agreement

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:05 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:05 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
15m
#Israel government approves the normalization agreement with UAE

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luda1 Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:32 am

america will cry

russia china upgrade

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 949160760

luda1

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:54 am

Under pressure from Turkey, Baku is disrupting Russia's mediation mission on Karabakh, Pashinyan's chief advisor says.
TASS

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:26 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
33m
#BREAKING #Greece says #Turkey's decision to return its vessel to disputed waters in eastern Mediterranean is a "major escalation and a direct threat to peace and security in the region"

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:38 pm

Corona-dictatorship. Germany, Berlin yesterday:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:57 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That's too pessimistic. It's not needed that everyone awakens. As far as I read some time ago, about 10% may be enough, but they must then act in this direction with real conviction and steadfastness. From 10 % on it has a "contagious" effect. The other 90% do not run after capitalism out of deep conviction, but because they know nothing else, cannot imagine anything better or are afraid of something unknown without role models.

There is also an urgent need for cooperation, because a system based on endless growth does not work in a limited world. Meanwhile, capitalism itself is standing in the way of what it started out with, namely the development of technology and science. For example, as can be seen in the field of medicine, where the pursuit of profit is everything, and the competition that this creates prevents everyone from working together on solutions.
(All "studies" that "found out" the "nature of man" as exclusively greedy, selfish, competing etc. were certainly very well paid)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 2030571174

For a long time I heard the talk about the "sheeple and the wolves" or about "awakening". My impression from experience is: there are no "sheeple" and most people are fully awake at all times. What we see as an "awakening", is in my opinion a regular process, when the system is breaking down. Compare it to a beehive. There is one queen. This queen is exsudating a pheromon that is given to all the bees in the beehive. All members recognize each other with this smell. When the queen is getting older or weaker, the effect of this pheromon will weaken also. The result is, that the bees will not follow their queen anymore and rally around other bees with stronger pheromons. The same happens in pack of wolves. When the leader of the pack is getting older, the members of the pack will challenge him. The winner will be the new leader. Maybe the pack will split. So during normal times the members of the group will be silent and seem to be asleep or unaware, what the leader is doing. But if they trust you very much, they will tell you in secret, what is going on. Only during a weakness of the leader, they seem to be awake, because they don't fear him anymore and fight openly about leadership. As the old saying goes: Homo homini lupus. (the man is a wolf to another man.) They all want to lead and are only silent to a stronger leader.
The only exception is the "lone wolf". He does neither want to lead not to be lead. He can cooperate with other lone wolves, but is lost in a pack. All see him as a danger.
Here in China (I have crossed the border yesterday), they discuss, what is better: cooperation or competition. But even here it needs hard pressure from the government to enforce cooperation.
For now it seems clear, the Western modern form of capitalism has reached its end. It needs a faith or belief in progress or growth. But this is self-deception. This is the reason for all the crashes (starting with the tulips bubble, the south-sea bubble in the 18th century). This modern capitalism is the first system in history, that can concentrate wealth in the hands of an ever smaller getting group. This Corona-crisis is serving exactly this purpose (if man-made or naturally developped, is irrelevant). In most areas of economy business is down. Only the biggest can survive and will buy the smaller ones. The number of players in the market will go down and the globalists hope to save themselves. But I hope, this is the last round. But this was hoped in 1900 also and then WW I came...
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:09 pm

Vera Van Horne
@VeraVanHorne
·
20h
The Grayzone’s
@aaronjmate
shows a parallel between the events leading to the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 and events leading to US attack on Syria in 2018.
The same actors are involved, similar tactics are used... Yet, so many people are duped. Again.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:44 pm

@301_AD
·
24m
BREAKING: Armenian Armed Forces shot down yet another Su-25 attack aircraft of the Azerbaijani army - Armenian Defense Ministry

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:11 pm

ussuricat
@ussuricat1
·
3m
A Laval police officer has resigned from the force after posting comments on social media denying the existence of the pandemic and calling Premier François Legault a dictator.

"Maxime Ouimet, a 12-year veteran of the force, saw his Terrebonne business firebombed hours after one of his Facebook posts."

https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/laval-police-officer-resigns-after-posting-the-pandemic-doesnt-exist

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:27 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:04 pm

Russian Embassy, UK
@RussianEmbassy
·
3h
MFA spox #Zakharova: It is not Russia that is interfering in #USelections – it is US itself that deliberately drags the whole world into its electoral processes.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 EkIB_CZXkAUSo8J?format=jpg&name=small

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 16 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:36 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
10m
#BREAKING The White House is moving forward with three sales of advanced weaponry to #Taiwan, sending in recent days a notification of the deals to Congress for approval: two sources familiar with the situation told Reuters

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next