Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Böhse Tante
Matjaz
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
10 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:35 am

On 9th of September health minister ordered public to wear face masks in all buildings. Face masks in public transport and many other similar services were in efect already. He ordered this measure as less than 250 new "infections" were reported per 24 hours.

More than one month later we're still obligated to wear face masks, many new places were included. Yesterady we had over 11 thousand new "infections". Clear proof face masks do not work. And yes, I don't wear it. Most of my coleagues in open space office don't wear it. And guess what? No one of us is sick, no one of us just randomly oges to get useless test. None of their relatives is sick as well. And, currently we live in one of the "hotspots of epidemy". Not strange enough? Well, here's something I did not shere publicly yet I think.

Actualy I lied, one of my coleagues was tested. And he was positive. He sits about 2 meters from my working table but we're oftenly closely watching different tables etc. I'll tell you the background and excuse my grammar, I'm poor in past present and such baits in English language.

Well, it started with phone call from a school where one of his daughters is. They told him she were in a group where COVID-19 was detected. It was on Friday. At the same day, in evening hours, he recieved a message that he has to visit local hygienic station (dunno if this is corret term in English, just a govt. building dedicated to public hygiene, epidemies etc.) with his daughter. She was asymtomatic but he has another daughter and she had som of symptoms - just common cold or flu. Yet again, it was Friday. Whole weekend was testing center closed, on Monday they had no time so it was after 5 days, on Tuesday, when he was accepted in the test center. He tested his symptomless daughter and he asked if other fam members will be tested as well. They said they won't test none of them, including symptomatic daughtere, till test restult will be positive. So they waited another two days for result. It's 7 days already, potentionally infected people are free to walk around, you know. Killing virus. After one week he had positive result for his asymptomatic daughter and other family members were called for testing. Symptomatic daughter, as well as he himslef, were found positive.

So it took about 9 days to undergo this process. But funny part is yet to come. Only one of them, already symptomatic daughter, was somehow sick. It was common flu, by symptoms, fever was was over in two days, without any special treatment. And he and other daughter just rised statistic of sick people. He literally said to me that he spent his quaranteen with concreeting and other building works on his new house. It was middle of september and there was quite hot weather. He literally said "After I concreted whole day in such heat and moved 70kg concrete ring then I felt exhousted a evening and I had 37,3 temp"

And if this is not ridiculous enough then here's icing on the top: If you're tested positively for COVID and, after 10 days, you feel no symptoms, you are free to go to work. No further tessts, no confirmation, If you think you're okay then move on.

So this is Corona pandemy for 90% of infected! That's first hand experience of healthy, middle age man and his family.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger and Matjaz like this post

Back to top Go down

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Empty Re: #62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:44 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:The fuckers just removed video "Doctors for Truth". It was there for weeks. I did not even download it! Scum.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 63862118

I have part of it here, I downloaded the short version. I agree; who the hell do Twitter, Facebook et al think they are? They dare to shut down experts from the world over? Their so-called "fact checking" just means "We have to erase any information that threatens the fairy tale we are spinning."

In China and Russia, they have their own systems. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube are blocked here. But all Chinese know, that wechat, baidoo, qq etc. is watched by the government. Only in the West there is the illusion of freedom.
China or even North Korea are at least honest, the West is hypocritical.
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:52 am

刘汉 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:The fuckers just removed video "Doctors for Truth". It was there for weeks. I did not even download it! Scum.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 63862118

I have part of it here, I downloaded the short version. I agree; who the hell do Twitter, Facebook et al think they are? They dare to shut down experts from the world over? Their so-called "fact checking" just means "We have to erase any information that threatens the fairy tale we are spinning."

In China and Russia, they have their own systems. Twitter, Facebook, Youtube are blocked here. But all Chinese know, that wechat, baidoo, qq etc. is watched by the government. Only in the West there is the illusion of freedom.

"Do you know what's difference between US two party system and North Korean one party system? North Korean system is more honest because it does not offer false hope and illusion of choice" general Zod, while ago...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1619689188

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

"Do you know what's difference between US two party system and North Korean one party system? North Korean system is more honest because it does not offer false hope and illusion of choice" general Zod, while ago...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1619689188

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1047473441
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:22 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 1047473441

Of course I am. I'm the site owner.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 4029985365

JOKES ASIDE

Really, what do you think about measures taken to fight COVID? I know you work and live in Asia, China and Laos, if I remember well. So how it looks for you?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:17 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:28 pm

The Russian S-300 being destroyed in Armenia is big news as I can't help but think Israel and US are using it as practice to target Syrian and Iranian S-300s in future conflict as it was a Israeli suicide drone that targeted it. Iran will also try to target Israeli iron dome and patriot systems via Hezbollah in future conflict using guided ballistic and cruise missiles along with suicide drones.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:34 pm

In Slovakia today:

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 WYWSfM
#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Eki3vcuWkAY8STM?format=jpg&name=360x360
#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Eki30flWkAAg3dk?format=jpg&name=360x360
#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Eki3s2OX0AAPcXb?format=jpg&name=360x360

Tomorrow in Prague...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 Cheers10

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:36 pm

Armenia needs to stop being so soft they are going to lose if it carries on like this. They just need to start destroying neighbourhoods with Scuds in the capital Baku until Azerbaijan agrees to a cease fire
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Talos wrote:The Russian S-300 being destroyed in Armenia is big news as I can't help but think Israel and US are using it as practice to target Syrian and Iranian S-300s in future conflict as it was a Israeli suicide drone that targeted it. Iran will also try to target Israeli iron dome and patriot systems via Hezbollah in future conflict using guided ballistic and cruise missiles along with suicide drones.

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 2713748720

is an interesting idea
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:20 pm

Faytuks News Δ
@Faytuks
Per quoted/

Syrian Ministry of Oil: US forces target and sink an oil convoy bound for Syria in the Mediterranean Sea

Trying to confirm.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:25 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:57 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
10m
Azerbaijani army allegedly captures new city in #Karabakh https://aml.ink/qh03h #Armenia #Azerbaijan

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:01 pm

4th prague defenestration. It's coming...

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 EkjB8MHXgAIgCmQ?format=png&name=240x240

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:32 pm

@301_AD
·
1m
BREAKING NEWS: Yerevan and Baku announced a new time for humanitarian truce

Press Secretary of Artsakh President Vahram Poghosyan said that from 00:00 on October 18, a humanitarian truce will come into force, which was agreed by the authorities of Armenia and Azerbaijan.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 2713748720
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:10 pm

strange story
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:17 pm

刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:29 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:34 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:49 pm

#62 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 23 EkbAWEuXEAUEudv?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:08 pm

What the hell is happening in Ganja, Azerbajain? I've been reading on twitter all day long is there a massive bombardment going on or just usual azeri propaganda?

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by an0n Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:15 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

they stopped destroying equipment, they are going for maximum loss of enemy soldiers. they are changing tactics. armenia needs to do something fast about this drones. they are going to lose if this continues for a couple of weeks.

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:22 pm

an0n wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

they stopped destroying equipment, they are going for maximum loss of enemy soldiers. they are changing tactics. armenia needs to do something fast about this drones. they are going to lose if this continues for a couple of weeks.

Armenia is gona lose anyway, no matter what they do if they fight this battle alone. At some point Russia will have to intervene. If Russia does not intervene Armenia loses.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:24 pm

So far not even 10% of disputed territory is lost not much but Armenians are slowly breaking.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:32 pm

Matjaz wrote:
an0n wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Armenia is gona lose anyway, no matter what they do if they fight this battle alone. At some point Russia will have to intervene. If Russia does not intervene Armenia loses.

Yes, Armenia will lose without direct support. Armenia does not fight against Azerbaijan only but against Turkey and international terrorism. Problem is that Karabakh is unsolved issue and there is no international consensus on thius issue (btw, Donbass should watch closely because if Azeris will win than it gonna be recipe for hohols how to occupy Donbass).

Only if Armenia itself will be attacked than CSTO can act. And, of course, if Armenia will trigger the CSTO article.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next