Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
Oasis
刘汉
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:18 pm

We had ssome knights over there as well:

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 CaHkYEe

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2dzSzsB

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:20 pm

And yes, my phone takes terrible photos.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2004026421

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Video of destroyed/captured Azerbaijani equipment *GRAPHIC*

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:And yes, my phone takes terrible photos.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2004026421

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188 I was just thinking I could give those pics a polish for you if you'd like?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:43 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188   I was just thinking I could give those pics a polish for you if you'd like?

It would be nice, if you're willing to spend your time with it.

I thing it's mainly SW issue. The phone is quite old but it was top notch smart phone back in the days (Xperia Z). But this things are not designed to be used for 7 years or so. It constantly shuts down or freezes, battery fells from 70% to 1% etc. Phones were not my interests.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:44 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:48 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188   I was just thinking I could give those pics a polish for you if you'd like?

I thing it's mainly SW issue. The phone is quite old but it was top notch smart phone back in the days (Xperia Z). But this things are not designed to be used for 7 years or so. It constantly shuts down or freezes, battery fells from 70% to 1% etc. Phones were not my interests.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

My phone is from 2010 and comes out of the desk drawer less than 5 times per year #61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188
I shall screen grab the pics and do that then, do you want them PM'd back or posted up here?

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:57 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:

My phone is from 2010 and comes out of the desk drawer less than 5 times per year  #61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188
I shall screen grab the pics and do that then, do you want them PM'd back or posted up here?

Just re-up them here. Or I attached original files if it's better source to work with.
Attachments
#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Attachment
DSC_0090.JPG Knight 1You don't have permission to download attachments.(903 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Attachment
DSC_0091.JPG Knight 2You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 0 times

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:01 pm

Al-Arabiya sources: News of an imminent US decision to close the Washington embassy in Baghdad

Looks like US being forced out of Iraq
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:02 pm

Talos wrote:Al-Arabiya sources: News of an imminent US decision to close the Washington embassy in Baghdad

Looks like US being forced out of Iraq

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:07 pm

Aurora Intel
@AuroraIntel

Unconfirmed reports are circulating that the #US intends to cease operations at it’s #Baghdad, #Iraq Embassy. This comes after the conveyed message to #Iraq|i officials that the #US has 120 sites it could target if any #US personnel are killed due to militant attacks.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:17 pm

US officials say hell to pay for Iraqi militias after Embassy and convoy attacks
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:22 pm

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:28 pm

If true about the Embassy Al Assad airbase is the only position the US has left in the Arab areas of Iraq I expect Al Assad base to come under heavy rocket and drone shelling soon.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:28 pm

Some new photos:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:59 pm

American sources in Baghdad for al-Arabiya: a plot to storm our embassy in Baghdad and take hostages there

Seems like bullshit
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:03 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:03 pm

AS-Source News / MILITARYPart
@ASBMilitary
·
8m
BREAKING: #Russia says that they see #NATO presence near #Russia’s and #Belarus border as a threat.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:09 pm

Bloomberg Opinion
@bopinion
·
Jul 11
73% of Chinese consider China to be democratic; only 49% of Americans believe the same about the U.S.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-06-26/which-nations-are-democracies-some-citizens-might-disagree?utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=view&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cmpid%3D=socialflow-twitter-view

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:17 pm

ZODS pics. Just re-upping them after a correction.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2dzszs11
#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Cahkye11
#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Qfumhr11

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:26 pm

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 949160760

Great job. It's quite stunning how bad pics can be restored or improved. At least for me as I never spent much time regarding photos.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2979389474

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:36 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 949160760

Great job. It's quite stunning how bad pics can be restored or improved. At least for me as I never spent much time regarding photos.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 2979389474

Thanks, Zod Smile The quality did suffer a bit with the re-up though.

Although I've had no actual business for a long time now, I'm more than happy for pictures to be sent my way as it keeps my brain sharp while I'm sat here getting fat and middle-aged and waiting for the apocalypse

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The world is turning into a prison camp, fucking disgusting Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:40 pm

AS-Source News
@ASB_Breaking
·
1m
URGENT: The New York Times reviews #Trump's tax records and says he has not paid income tax in 10 years

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:45 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The world is turning into a prison camp, fucking disgusting Evil or Very Mad

Literally sickening.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:59 pm

Did you ever heard about Tanzanian COVID-19 tests? President of the country ordered to test animals, even fruits, and smaples were given to laboratories as samples of humans. They gave name and age to samples from a goat, papaya, rabbit or jackfruit and sent them to laboratories. As Tanzanian president says, papaya samples were positive. So it means all the papayas must be in quarantine. The same ggoeas for goats etc. Of course he's sarcastic. Quite awsome video but I have it only with Czech subs over the English. But the can be seen little bit plus his speech is clear to me as well. Awesome...

Here's related article...:

https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2020/may/19/tanzanias-president-shrugs-off-covid-19-risk-after-sending-fruit-for-tests

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:02 am

Talos wrote:Kim Kardashian West
@KimKardashian

Please share the news @esrailian Armenians in #Arstakh have been attacked. We are praying brave men & women risking their lives to protect Artsakh & #Armenia. The news is misleading & these are not “clashes.”

Interesting aspect. Does she still have many fans in the USA?

Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:10 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Dark Force is strong on Twitter ...

The Tweet is gone.

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next