Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
Oasis
刘汉
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
11 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:12 am

zerohedge
@zerohedge
·
18m
*TRUMP SAYS WILL BE COUNTING BALLOTS `FOREVER' AFTER NOV. 3

This guy is going to try to take over the US. Watch the shitshow unfolding after the election.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Please10

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Empty Re: #61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:14 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:17 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Talos wrote:Kim Kardashian West
@KimKardashian

Please share the news @esrailian Armenians in #Arstakh have been attacked. We are praying brave men & women risking their lives to protect Artsakh & #Armenia. The news is misleading & these are not “clashes.”

Interesting aspect. Does she still have many fans in the USA?

Question Question Question

Dunno but they ended Kardashian show recently afaik...

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:19 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

The Dark Force is strong on Twitter ...

The Tweet is gone.

Rolling Eyes

It was graphic, probably deleted by poster. Just dead corpse searching, confiscating ammo etc.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:47 am

And if someone is interested about video regarding the protest so you can click thorugh it here:

There was said nothing new what we already discussed here so some detailed translation is not needed. There were some publicly known figures, artists etc. And, naturally, it was smeared in msm. "Face masks rejectors protested govt measures against COVID-19" and shit like that. Next time I'll go public as well to lecture bitches that it's not about face maks only.

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 63862118

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:57 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:04 am

PBS NewsHour
@NewsHour
·
19m
President Trump paid only $750 in federal income taxes the year he ran for president and in his first year in the White House, according to an investigation by The New York Times.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/ny-times-trump-paid-750-in-us-income-taxes-in-2016-2017

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 Tenor

What a cunt! Loooooool

Muh'rica fssssst, MIGA plebeian scum...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:30 am

Oh ffs I spilled beer all of my table again. I think it's even im my PC as it constantly disconnects my mice and crap...

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 2004026421

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:57 am

BTW, is there evidence about the cargo flights from Israel to Azerbaijan? Because if I write this in German forums they come with "antisemitism".

Question Question Suspect Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:02 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Oh ffs I spilled beer all of my table again. I think it's even im my PC as it constantly disconnects my mice and crap...

#61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 2004026421

Oops #61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 2004026421

Yep I recently upended a bottle of beer all over my new keyboard, never been right since. Hope yours is ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:07 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:20 am

Böhse Tante wrote:.

BTW, is there evidence about the cargo flights from Israel to Azerbaijan? Because if I write this in German forums they come with "antisemitism".

I found something like that yesterday:

In Germany every critique on Israel is considered "anti-semitism". This is watched by the "Zentralrat der Juden" (central council of the Jews).
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:24 am

This might be prove of Israeli support:
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:25 am

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Oh ffs I spilled beer all of my table again. I think it's even im my PC as it constantly disconnects my mice and crap...

Oops #61 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 13 2004026421

Yep I recently upended a bottle of beer all over my new keyboard, never been right since. Hope yours is ok.

We gonna see. I just unplugged something, and hell I dunno what device it was, and it works fine. Gonna check it more closely tomorrow... :-)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:34 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:42 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:PBS NewsHour
@NewsHour
·
19m
President Trump paid only $750 in federal income taxes the year he ran for president and in his first year in the White House, according to an investigation by The New York Times.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/ny-times-trump-paid-750-in-us-income-taxes-in-2016-2017

What a cunt! Loooooool

Muh'rica fssssst, MIGA plebeian scum...

i know you have better understanding of how system of paying taxes work.

Google says it will no longer use 'Double Irish, Dutch sandwich' tax loophole
Technique allowed the tech giant to delay paying US taxes on international earnings for years, and pay a lower tax rate overseas https://archive.is/w061T

How Google and Apple Make Their Taxes Disappear https://archive.vn/tia7U

A New Report Claims Big Tech Companies Used Legal Loopholes to Avoid Over $100 Billion in Taxes. What Does That Mean for the Industry’s Future? https://archive.vn/W5oID

Charting Apple Cash In The Bank vs. Cash Taxes Paid
https://archive.vn/2LuDg

and i can go on and on with different companies. it is no secret that corporations are not paying a lot in taxes. you think trump and his corporation is problem ? did you know that amazon paid 0% taxes in 2018 ? not even 750$.

Why Amazon paid no 2018 US federal income tax https://archive.vn/oF0p9

I mean, it is not a secret....and it is legal.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:48 am

Over a million businesses—more than 50 percent of publicly traded companies in the U.S. and more than 60 percent of Fortune 500 companies—are incorporated in Delaware. But with a population of only 941,600 (as of October 2015), why do so many big companies, from Bank of America to Google to Coca-Cola, incorporate in Delaware?

Companies that are incorporated in Delaware but do business in other states don’t have to pay state corporate income tax to Delaware. Some groups accuse Delaware of being a tax haven because the “Delaware loophole” allows companies to declare certain types of revenue in Delaware rather than in the state where the business actually occurred. Delaware also doesn’t tax profits on royalty payments, trademarks, or copyrights. https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/76951/why-are-so-many-us-companies-incorporated-delaware

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:13 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:.

I found something like that yesterday:

In Germany every critique on Israel is considered "anti-semitism". This is watched by the "Zentralrat der Juden" (central council of the Jews).

Thanks a lot.

This with the Zentralrat started since the Zionists took over, dunno if Bubis was one or the later one. Heinz Galinski was anti-zionist. His daughter Evelyn Hecht-Galinski has a good blog "Sicht vom Hochblauen" where she writes a lot about Israel and German politics, but also as I saw now about BlackRock. 

The colour of her page is red-green-white!

http://sicht-vom-hochblauen.de/

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:32 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

This with the Zentralrat started since the Zionists took over, dunno if Bubis was one or the later one. Heinz Galinski was anti-zionist. His daughter Evelyn Hecht-Galinski has a good blog "Sicht vom Hochblauen" where she writes a lot about Israel and German politics, but also as I saw now about BlackRock. 

pirat

Interesting articles on this webpage.

I remember this guy in the "Zentralrat":

disgusting
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:45 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:46 am

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:22 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

pirat

Interesting articles on this webpage.

I remember this guy in the "Zentralrat":

disgusting

I can't remember exactly when, must have been before 2008, when I had let my feelings run free and called him an "arrogant asshole" in a forum. Only afterwards did I learn that he was Jewish - and who the "Antideutschen" are - and that I am a racist Nazi.

Shortly afterwards he was caught with cocaine and illegal Ukrainian (!) prostitutes. I rarely get Schadenfreude, but ...

pirat pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:27 am

Dunno if these accounts are known, seem to be good ones for Armenia/Azerbaijan:

https://twitter.com/zinvor

https://twitter.com/27khv

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:31 am

ISCResearch
@ISCResearch

#BREAKING – According to the information of the Armenian side, the AZERBAIJANI GENERAL Mais Barkhudarov was captured by the Defense Army of the unrecognized NKR (#NagornoKarabakh Republic)

https://twitter.com/ISCResearch/status/1310459862753644544

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:19 am

Conflict News
@Conflicts
·
12m
NAGORNO KARABAKH: There are unconfirmed reports that Azerbaijan forces have captured the city of Fuzuli.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:25 am

Assange Defense
@DefenseAssange
·
5m
As a pre-trial defendant, Assange would be detained in the ADC for months or potentially years. Ellis: "I believe it's most likely" Assange would be held in administrative segregation (ad-seg)

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:28 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:11 pm

https://caucasus.liveuamap.com/en/2020/28-september-yerevan-is-not-going-to-ask-csto-for-help-in

Yerevan is not going to ask CSTO for help in connection with the escalation in Nagorno-Karabakh - Armenian Ambassador to Russia

Russia and Iran are helping already.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:14 pm

https://caucasus.liveuamap.com/en/2020/28-september-armenian-ministry-of-defense-briefing-there

Armenian Ministry of Defense briefing: there are no Azerbaijani POWs; If necessary Armenia will use Iskander missiles

刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:19 pm

This could be intentional to provoke Iran.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next