Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Profanity
Talos
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
11 posters

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:36 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:46 pm

Sharmine Narwani
@snarwani
·
17m
Report: #Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro has tested positive for Coronavirus. Meanwhile,
@realDonaldTrump
, who dined with him last Saturday, refuses to even take the test.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/mar/13/coronavirus-live-updates-uk-us-australia-italy-europe-school-shutdown-share-markets-sport-events-cancelled-latest-update-news?CMP=share_btn_tw&page=with:block-5e6b8f3d8f088d7575592cbd#block-5e6b8f3d8f088d7575592cbd

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1254334646

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:04 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:26 pm

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4m
#BREAKING White House to hold emergency meeting after #Brazil President tested positive for #coronavirus: Fox News

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:39 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:

Wait, what? Suleimani's replacement?

Soleimani's successor is Esmail Ghaani...

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSGYFAoHDGiBqhZswfzosPU2MlLRKla9POGh3Izt4ypfsPIiv0q

More on this:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:53 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
4m
#BREAKING White House to hold emergency meeting after #Brazil President tested positive for #coronavirus: Fox News

one thing's for sure:
NEITHER would be able to 'hide' an infection
if they would 'suddenly' be isolated
the 'no shows' would start to stack up.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sharmine Narwani
@snarwani
·
17m
Report: #Brazil President Jair Bolsonaro has tested positive for Coronavirus. Meanwhile,
@realDonaldTrump
, who dined with him last Saturday, refuses to even take the test.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/mar/13/coronavirus-live-updates-uk-us-australia-italy-europe-school-shutdown-share-markets-sport-events-cancelled-latest-update-news?CMP=share_btn_tw&page=with:block-5e6b8f3d8f088d7575592cbd#block-5e6b8f3d8f088d7575592cbd

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 1254334646

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
6m
UPDATE: Brazilian president says it’s not true in his Facebook post. He tested negative

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 2223644942

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:14 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
@guyelster
·
4m

one thing's for sure:

Interesting "coincidence"...

Miami mayor tests positive for coronavirus after event with Brazil President Bolsonaro

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article241163311.html?__twitter_impression=true

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:15 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:23 pm

Zahra Shafei Flag
@shafei_d
Iran’s FM spokesman: China’s humanitarian cargo delivered to Iran via 8 Mahan Air flights (an airline under the US sanctions):
350,000 test kits
2,400,000 masks
130,000 protective gears
120 ventilators
50 boxes of medications and hundreds of thousands of other medical equipments
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:29 pm

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
4m
Hotbed Of Terror: One More ISIS Member Detained In Ukraine

https://southfront.org/hotbed-of-terror-one-more-isis-member-detained-in-ukraine/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:30 pm

Well said. And if anyone thinks the average white people are free ...

Freedom starts with being a $-multimillionaire + high income.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:11 pm

Holy shit!

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
57s
#BREAKING #Italy records 250 death in a day, new record
#coronarvirus

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:17 pm

This chart. The US of A...

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 21 ETASH3LXYAA5ZXY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:21 pm

Reuters UK
@ReutersUK
·
21m
Britain's FTSE 100 down 17% for the week, its worst week since 2008

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:40 pm

Anup Kaphle
@AnupKaphle
China’s richest man says he is donating 500,000 coronavirus testing kits to the United States.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:50 pm

Jason Hickel
@jasonhickel
·
35m
In this live press conference, the head of the WHO offers this message to world leaders:

“Not testing alone. Not contact tracing alone. Not quarantining alone. Not social distancing alone.... You must do it all.”

The Johnson government is in dramatic breech of protocol.

https://www.who.int/dg/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-mission-briefing-on-covid-19---13-march-2020

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
@guyelster
·
4m

one thing's for sure:

Interesting "coincidence"...

Miami mayor tests positive for coronavirus after event with Brazil President Bolsonaro

https://amp.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article241163311.html?__twitter_impression=true

another day, another bunch of interesting names and connections.

i know all this stuff sounds weird but I would recommend peeps to take the time and read the very few links,tweets and articles I post,also in past posts.

i don't know how to paste and copy and shit,so you'll have to click and read.

there's no ugly sites there.

okay there we go.

Wajngarten(Har Vey-Mount Woe-WEINstein,Russ WEINer(ROCKstar) WAJNgarten all the root WEINON(Very old german) for "To Cry Woe"), was in the US.

Did  Crybaby stick it to Trompo?

Did Crybaby stick it To JAÏR  MESSIAS (I shit you not) Bolsonaro?

Did JAÏR MESSIAS stick it to Trompo?

WAJNgarten is on International Board of Directors of Hadassah Hospital Jerusalem since 2015.long before he became a famous politician,and he has NO MEDICAL BACKGROUND .

http://hadassahinternational.org/hadassah-international-is-proud-to-announce-that-fabio-wajngarten-of-brazil-is-the-newest-member-of-the-hadassah-international-board-of-directors/

prof Shlomo Maayan(originally from italy) is famous prof in hadassah international hospital working on vaccines for AIDS/HIV and is working with to the Bill gates foundation since 2007. and ofcourse his name is very interesting: MAAYAN means"Spring, Fountain".

http://hebrewname.org/name/maayan-maayan

he studied and did his postgard at harvard.

http://hadassahinternational.org/hadassahs-aids-expert-joins-australian-team-to-test-vaccine/

prof Charles Lieber(Tribe member) nanotech hero,from harvard  has been arrested just after the outbreak in china for selling/giving whatever to Wuhan Bio lab.

No news on this arrest but it seems very serious.

now the next clown:

Full name: JAÏR MESSIAS Bolsonaro(italian surname)

JAÏR is offcourse Hebrew.

it has two roots in the bible.

one is more common it means "He who brings Light"(cute isn't it).part of the root is Alef.

but there is a less common way of writing JAÏR in hebrew in the old testament ,with Ayn in the root.

And there the fun starts:

the three possible meanings according to authoritative sources:

1. He's Blind

2. Terrorist

3. Acts like a Wild Ass

so there we get:

Blind/Terrorist/Acts like a wild ass MESSIAS bolsonaro.(The "MESSIAS"part you'll have to figure out yourself)

what are the chances?

https://www.abarim-publications.com/Meaning/Jair.html#.Xmu3qlRKjIU

it doesn't matter what's written there ,it might be part of the psy-op ,but the coinkidinki's are big.

but if you write this story in hebrew or translate it you get a clear and shocking ,although pretty logical Story like a Satanistic bible.

you have to follow the (S)words to be able to read what they are doing.

it always worked and it will work again.

There's much more,but have limited time ,healthy active kids who I'm trying ,with succes ,to leave the machines alone and become a professional football players.

i have to watch out what example I'm giving,so we're gonna play football this afternoonas every day.

Thanks, because where ever I tried to write these 'things' I get sensored ,silenced ,and even put in jail for months in ziostan itself.

just read it,and think what you want,

I think I can read most of  their language now,and they won't change their actions because they were planned many decades and centuries ago,what they build is there and can't be undone ,so I'll just put it here ,for future generations ,in case i turn out to be  right.

Last edited by shachalnur on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:02 pm

Sputnik
@SputnikInt
·
5m
#BREAKING | US summons Chinese envoy over claims that American military brought coronavirus to Wuhan - official http://sptnkne.ws/BEGK

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:11 pm

So it's better to kill them while they are in the country they did it. I don't want war criminals running here around.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:15 pm

https://twitter.com/ynms79797979

Silenced? 18 hours nothing. Couldn't find another account.

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:12 pm

Zambeezi wrote:for the record... both articles
COVID-19: Further Evidence that the Virus Originated in the US
http://archive.is/fJYZw

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-19-further-evidence-virus-originated-us/5706078

China’s Coronavirus: A Shocking Update. Did The Virus Originate in the US?
http://archive.vn/2LJR0

https://www.globalresearch.ca/china-coronavirus-shocking-update/5705196

And there it is.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:19 pm

Is there any chance the page is done with maintenance?

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:30 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:Is there any chance the page is done with maintenance?

Rolling Eyes

Looks like it's slowly going back online...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:50 pm

There couldn't be a better time for maintenance ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:57 pm

Between 19:45 and 20:00 big uptick in brent oil from 34 to 36 within a minute! Manipulations?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:26 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:07 pm

Crude the same time >2$

Question Question Suspect Suspect Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:08 pm

The invisible war:

trompo says he will 'very likely' be tested for the Crown.

Blind, Terrorist,Wild Ass Messias Bolsonaro says he's negative.

Wajngarten(garden of Woe) will be the one blamed if Trompo has it.

wajngarten(no medical background) is board of directors hadassah Hospital jerusalem.

prof Maayan(Spring,fountain) is hadassah hospital virus specialist and works closely with Gates Foundation on vaccines.

Bill gates is stepping down from microsoft to dedicate himself to Foundation.

mexico will soon close border with US.

Africa will soon close border with Europe.

US closes borders to europeans.

US Europe israel citizens all locked up ready for slaughter.

and remember taqqiya is an Iranian invention.

For me it remains to be proven that:

-soleimani is dead.

- coronavirus in Iran is a serious problem

- Israel and Iran are not acting and working together in order to both survive the onslaught of Rothschild on the Levant.

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next