Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
Profanity
Talos
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
The Original Mind
11 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:12 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 pm

reindeer games.
New York Governor Cuomo To Trump: Mobilize The Military
"We believe the use of active duty Army Corps personnel would not violate federal law because this is a national disaster.
Doing so still won’t provide enough intensive care beds, but it is our best hope."

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Tumblr_ntbg9shtKv1rpcl4mo1_250

my suspicions tell me once you open the door to the 'military' you can't close it. (even if it 'starts' w/ the Army Corps of Engineers)
here's the letter (published by NYT... of course)

Dear Mr. President,

The coronavirus pandemic is now upon us, and data from other countries shows us clearly where we are headed.

Every country affected by this crisis has handled it on a national basis. The United States has not. State and local governments alone simply do not have the capacity or resources to do what is necessary, and we don’t want a patchwork quilt of policies.

There is now only one question your team must answer for you: Can we slow the spread of the disease to a rate that our state health care systems can handle? The answer increasingly looks like no.

But that does not mean we should not try. There are fewer options available at this late date, but the federal government should move to implement them swiftly. There are three clear imperatives we need to address.

Testing

Slowing the spread of coronavirus is a function of testing and reducing the density of public gatherings. So first, Mr. President, you must stop the Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from overregulating the testing process, and authorize states to certify a wider array of testing labs and methods.

On Friday, you said that your administration had agreed to allow New York State’s public health department to authorize local labs to perform the state’s approved coronavirus test — a good first step. Your administration also approved high-volume automated testing by the Swiss diagnostics maker Roche.

But these moves are insufficient. Because of the high demand for testing kits nationwide, many labs with Roche machines will be unable to obtain enough of the company’s testing kits for weeks or even months. There are other labs that can do high-volume coronavirus tests that do not use Roche kits. But these machines cannot be used without further F.D.A. approvals, of the sort Roche received on Friday.
   That means that while New York is conducting thousands of tests a day, we are still below our full testing capacity because many labs still rely on low-volume manual testing.

Mr. Trump, don’t let bureaucracy get in the way of fighting this virus. Break the logjam, let states fully take over testing so they can unleash hundreds of labs tomorrow and bring testing to scale. It is the only way we will have a chance of keeping up with the rapid spread of this contagion.

Risks to hospitals

Third, you must anticipate that, without immediate action, the imminent failure of hospital systems is all but certain. According to one projection, as many as 214 million people in our country could be infected over the course of the epidemic. Of those, as many as 21 million people could require hospitalization.

This would crush the nation’s medical system. New York State has just 53,470 hospital beds, only 3,186 of which are intensive-care beds. Our country as a whole has fewer than one million staffed hospital beds
, fewer proportionately than China, South Korea or Italy.

Ask your experts, how many intensive-care beds do we need for our vulnerable populations, and how many do we have now? The scarcity portends a greater failing and a worse situation than what we are seeing in Italy, where lives ‎are being lost because the country doesn’t have the health care capacity.

States cannot build more hospitals, acquire ventilators or modify facilities quickly enough. At this point, our best hope is to utilize the Army Corps of Engineers to leverage its expertise, equipment and people power to retrofit and equip existing facilities — like military bases or college dormitories — to serve as temporary medical centers. Then we can designate existing hospital beds for the acutely ill.

We believe the use of active duty Army Corps personnel would not violate federal law because this is a national disaster. Doing so still won’t provide enough intensive care beds, but it is our best hope.

In short: Localize testing, federalize shutdowns and task the Army Corps of Engineers to expand hospital capacity.
   I make these suggestions not as a Democrat but as one of the nation’s most senior governors and a former cabinet secretary who knows the capacity of the federal government.

We have had disagreements about your actions against New York, which we can pursue at another time. Today, let’s work together as Americans. Time is short.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:29 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:368 new deaths in Italy in last 24 hours. That's twice more as the deadliest day in China...

Scary.

italy has a population of 60 million .

on every given day about 1700 people die in italy.(deathrate 10 per 1000 per year = 600.000 death a year.)

But it's march and the flu season so you would expect the amount of dead every day to be higher(at least 2000 a day) than in spring or summer,when temperatures are higher and flu isn't around.

besides that they are short on ICU in the north,so there are a lot of cases where very ill and very old people on respirators and livesupport,will have their plug pulled(with the families consent) to make space for younger peeps in their 80's.

in china 25,000 people die every typical day, 786 from suicides every day.

i know it sucks,but keep your brain functioning,fight the matrix.

yeah well thanx shachalnur. we're just along for the ride. (as U know)

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Untitl10

I'm not too good in proverbs and stuff,but if I offended anybody I apologize.

this common cold with flulike symptoms is causing problems for very old peeps and people with underlying problems.

According to non govt connected chinese and israeli scientists this 'flu'(it actually behaves more like a bronchitis) is not too bad,and what govts are doing is logical in their position.

they use their position to strengthen their local and international political situation,unpunished under cover of 'the big threat'.

In europe they are really going for full spectrum control for a while to take care of some problematic local unarmed opposition.

That could be peeps like you and me.

From a medical point of view:

-Vitamin C(liposomal is best) as much as your stomach can handle.

- 1 to 2 grams or 20 to 40 drops of oregano oil(not essential oregano oil) a day.(make it yourself very easy)

that should do it.

This is not medical advise,this is the opinion of very knowlegeable doctors and nurses who have treated the virus from nearby.

Just trying to be helpfull.

Last edited by shachalnur on Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:32 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:05 pm

shachalnur wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:368 new deaths in Italy in last 24 hours. That's twice more as the deadliest day in China...

Scary.

on every given day about 1700 people die in italy.(deathrate 10 per 1000 per year = 600.000 death a year.)

But it's march and the flu season so you would expect the amount of dead every day to be higher(at least 2000 a day) than in spring or summer,when temperatures are higher and flu isn't around.

besides that they are short on ICU in the north,so there are a lot of cases where very ill and very old people on respirators and livesupport,will have their plug pulled(with the families consent) to make space for younger peeps in their 80's.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Untitl10

The kid in the picture looks like me at that age.

i'm not too good in proverbs and stuff,but if I offended anybody I apologize.

but I am a lawyer and holistic medic and speak 7 languages,have been traveling the world forever.

Lived long periods(years) in Israel(7) and other countries in the ME,Cuba(7),China(1), India(2) and mexico(20).

understand  languages nobody speaks,so I can read around on fora peeps in the west can't read ,or wouldn't know where to look.

i'll keep it short and sweet:

this common cold with flulike symptoms is causing problems for very old peeps and people with underlying problems.

According to non govt connected chinese and israeli scientists this 'flu'(it actually behaves more like a bronchitis) is not too bad,and what govts are doing is logical in their position.

they use their position to strengthen their local and international political situation,unpunished under cover of 'the big threat'.

In europe they are really going for full spectrum control for a while to take care of some problematic local unarmed opposition.

- 1 to 2 grams or 20 to 40 drops of oregano oil(not essential oregano oil) a day.(make it yourself very easy)

that should do it.

This is not medical advise,this is the opinion of very knowlegeable doctors and nurses who have treated the virus from nearby.

Just trying to be helpfull,I'll  delete this post soon because too much personal info.

no problem bro... yer safe w/ us. speak yer mind.
I wasn't trying to be elliptical.
Things that 'double' every 3 days scare me (unless it's kindness.)
cheers and glad you're sharing so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:17 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
shachalnur wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
shachalnur wrote:

Scary.

i'm not too good in proverbs and stuff,but if I offended anybody I apologize.

i'll keep it short and sweet:

that should do it.

Just trying to be helpfull,

no problem bro... yer safe w/ us. speak yer mind.
I wasn't trying to be elliptical.
Things that 'double' every 3 days scare me (unless it's kindness.)
cheers and glad you're sharing so much.

Thank you ,Zambee

it's an honor to hear this from a warrior like you.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3796784211              hugs

Last edited by shachalnur on Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:23 pm

https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-blow-to-blue-and-white-knesset-speaker-says-hell-block-vote-to-replace-him/

Tomorrow they are gonna try to swear in the new  knesset.

40 rounds of 3 parliament members at the time.

After that the speaker of the knesset(bibi poodle) refuses to call the plenum to vote him out,because it could damage the coalition talks(lol).

and it will give bibi another day in power,it's becoming silly.

gonna be ugly day tomorrow ,many surprises ahead,everybody is backstabbing  everybody there.

Great show ,that might lead to big blowup.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:25 pm

Perhaps 2022 US military is spending time in jail.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:51 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:57 pm

The market is now OPEN....
https://www.finviz.com/futures.ashx

After firing the biggest emergency "shock and awe" bazooka in Fed history....

S&P Futures Crash, Halted Limit Down
Emini futures are not only not higher, but tumbling by the -5% limit down at the start of trading...
#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Emini%20limit%20down
oh noooesss....

... Dow futures down 1,000 and also limit down..
#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Dow%20limit%20down

VIX surging 14%....
#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 VIX%20futs%203.15

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Zz22

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:02 am

Casino money?

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:11 am

http://www.livecharts.co.uk/MarketCharts/asx.php

Australia ~ -10 % from the start.

Crude moves around 30, Brent dindu nuffin?

Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:13 am

American forces accuse a brigade officer in the Iraqi army of collusion with the "Al-Nujaba Movement" faction of #الحشد_الشعبي Carrying out the new bombing operation on Al-Taji camp, and demands his arrest for investigation
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:22 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:36 am

Fantastic what this youngster does here!Show improvements and giving hope, especially to other youngsters.

#49 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 949160760

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:09 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:42 am

hijacked. again. so sick of this shit... ever since Ron Paul 2008... just gets worse.
The 'LIVE' Presidential Debate? Biden v Bernie? In Phoenix?
nope nope and nope.
It was 'moved' from a PUBLIC venue in Phoenix to the PRIVATE studios of CNN in WashingtonDC.
Want to watch it LIVE??? started 15 minutes ago... nope.
U need the CNN app for your android or iphone. Don't have the app? tough shit.
no live Youtubes... all you get are 'live BLOGS' ffs... and edited 'clips'. such utter deceit in yer fuckin face. SO SICK OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
all you can get are edited 'updates' from FOX/CBS/ABC/MSNBC clipped
and packaged so the cognitive cadaver of Creepy Joe is all propped up like 'Weekend at Bernies'.
ugh. this country needs to implode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:28 am

Zamb, your gov and "authorities" are working hard on it that your wish comes true. Patience, make a bug out plan and learn Russian or Chinese ...

pirat pirat pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:47 am

Views from the far side

https://twitter.com/memobarba/status/1239283789903192064

The mexican president said it in one sentence today:

"No nos van hacer nada...Los Infortunios.....Las pandemias...."

Translation:

"They are not gonna harm us...Misfortunes.....Pandemics....."

Now the weird stuff:

I translated 'Infortunio' into  'misfortune',which is one of the ways to translate it.

But if you translate 'Woe' into Spanish the preferred translation is 'Infortunio',and that is what AMLO(mexican president) did.

But that's coincidence,as usual ,unless there turn out to be others that can read and speak in (S)words.

this man said something for the history books ,all mexican and latino newspapers quoted the sentence.

"They are not gonna harm us...Woes...pandemics..."

Either he is right ,and nothing big will happen ,and he will be a hero of the free world.

or he's wrong, everybody dies,and he will be known as the most stupid irresponsable massmurderer in the history of mexico(130million inhabitants+30 million living in the US).

Either way his words will be historic, and he chose to use the term "Woe" in this context.

but that's the view from the far side.

Zambeezi said I can go on doing this stuff,so I will.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:18 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Zamb, your gov and "authorities" are working hard on it that your wish comes true. Patience, make a bug out plan and learn Russian or Chinese ...

pirat pirat pirat

or mexican.

We'll have a cup of tea in my backgarden.

Or a Corona.

If anybody needs a secure bugout deep in Mayan territory in the South, and you can still get out,contact me.

Mexico is still open,lots of space here ,safer than europe or the US,clean air and water, and lots of houses for rent(a decent 2 bedroom room house will set you back max 250 dollars a months.(the horror)

I'm always prepared to help good peeps,cause there ain't many left.

Last edited by shachalnur on Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total

No se va a caer solo, hay que prenderle fuego

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:29 am

From my POV big things will happen but by far not everybody will die because of it. 

As Nasrallah said, resistance becomes less expensive than submission. But I am of the opinion that it is of little use to expose every single piece of filth of the "elites", it is enough to know that these filths exist. It's more important to destroy these bastards. They will not stop voluntarily and they will do everything to maintain their power. Unfortunately.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:42 am

shachalnur wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:Zamb, your gov and "authorities" are working hard on it that your wish comes true. Patience, make a bug out plan and learn Russian or Chinese ...

pirat pirat pirat

or mexican.

We'll have a cup of tea in my backgarden.

Or a Corona.

If anybody needs a secure bugout deep in Mayan territory in the South, and you can still get out,contact me.

Mexico is still open,lots of space here ,safer than europe or the US,clean air and water, and lots of houses for rent(a decent 2 bedroom room house will set you back max 250 dollars a months.(the horror)

I'm always prepared to help good peeps,cause there ain't many left.

Funny, this reminds me of the story when I let 12 Aztecs from Mexico stay overnight in my apartment (~70 qm). I knew one of them, he asked me about a few, I thought about 4-5 people, and then the place was packed to the rafters ...

A few weeks later I helped a German with his 2 daughters to stay in Frankfurt overnight - now I'd rather take 15 Aztecs than 2 Germans.

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:47 am

Böhse Tante wrote:From my POV big things will happen but by far not everybody will die because of it. 

As Nasrallah said, resistance becomes less expensive than submission. But I am of the opinion that it is of little use to expose every single piece of filth of the "elites", it is enough to know that these filths exist. It's more important to destroy these bastards. They will not stop voluntarily and they will do everything to maintain their power. Unfortunately.

Most in the rich north will die if their plans are executed.

not within a year or two,but if you damage people enough they won't reproduce.

Vaccinations to make women infertile,destroy kids immune system and make the kids braindamaged.

Estrogen mimickers to feminize the boys,and hyperfeminize the gilrs.

Toxins in 'food' and medicine to break down your digestive - and immune system,resulting in all kinds of shit including way,way too many cancers.

Feminism,gay ,lesbo and trans are great ,all else is shit.

But western women make no children,buy a dog and become miserable.

Too many western man look fluffy,and instead of protecting women and children,like real men do ,they abuse them.

We're gonna have to start all over again with the ones that will get through without too much damage.

Exposing the filth is the only way to stop the Elites.

Reading and exposing their plans and actions will make it difficult ,and ultimately  impossible for them to execute their plans.

You see them ,they run.

Vampires don't like light.

They will go down.

Last edited by shachalnur on Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:57 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:36 am

Being a footballplayer in europe is something special.

23 players have come down with CrownSyndrome(a new word I just invented by mistake)

Footballplayers are 15 times more likely to get it than normal European mortals.

Remember the word adrenochrome.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by shachalnur Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:23 am

The World Is Coming Down With Crown Syndrome.

shachalnur

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:00 am

Phillip Walter Wellman
@pwwellman
"Within days the Taliban will take several provinces, and this time the United States won’t stop them."
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next