Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Nuke68
H10
Profanity
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
boris
hillbilly
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:10 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:17 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:20 pm

If there is no "no fly zone" from Russia.. Or s300 engagement... Syria can't fight 1 on 1 against Turkey
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:41 pm

H10 wrote:If there is no "no fly zone" from Russia.. Or s300 engagement... Syria can't fight 1 on 1 against Turkey

Well, all depends on loyalty and determination. Taliban defeated whole NATO. Houthis kick asses of the best supplied Middle East army which has direct US support. Turks can be easily defeated. Especially without NATO support. But it would be long run, fought on ground.

I hope Turks gonna be put in their place instead. Sanctions should solve the situation but Europe should join the effort. As I wrote in the ME topic - Turkish economy is fragile...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:42 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
4m
NEW — Russia сan't guarantee safety of Turkish warplanes in #Syria after Syrian govt closed Idlib airspace: Russian Defense Ministry

— Sputnik

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:45 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Seems I was too quick here.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:47 pm

If Syria is not ‘allowed ‘ to use S 300 on Turkish jets as the attack Syrian forces, then what is the point of them? Syrian planes have been shot down, and yet Turkish ‘observation points ‘ are still standing? Strange type of war.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by non-anon Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:02 pm

Syria air strike ability must be crippled if they lost 3 Su24 in 24h
As of 2018, wikipedia reported they had 14 Su-24 bombers and I think they lost at least 2-3 in the past.
We did not hear any reports of Syria receiving new bombers.
Since the mission readiness is maximum 30% it means they could not have more than 3 at a time in the sky at best.
This basically means that Syrian planes cannot enter Idlib anymore, at least for now and any further airstrikes we hear about will have to be Russian

non-anon

Back to top Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 Empty Re: Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by UK AC Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:08 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
·
4m
NEW — Russia сan't guarantee safety of Turkish warplanes in #Syria after Syrian govt closed Idlib airspace: Russian Defense Ministry

— Sputnik
I presume the Russians will help Syria take down Turkish jets but admit plausible deniability. Very Happy

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:10 pm

Message sent...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:16 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:23 pm

Dear MOD of RF, they don't understand that, only brute force.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:40 pm

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
5m
Large Turkish military convoy enters northwestern #Syria, heads to front-line area: video https://is.gd/bIkPWU #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Greek army sent to stop influx of Erdogan's immigrants:

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 9 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:57 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:41 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:38 pm

Iran gives Turkey ultimatum to leave Syria or missile strikes will begin

“Iran has officially declared its readiness to take revenge if Turkey does not stop striking Iranian targets in Syria. P.S Tehran is not Damascus, it will not tolerate and listen to Moscow,” the Military Observer community reports to Telegram.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/amp/2020/03/01/iran-gives-turkey-ultimatum-to-leave-syria-or-missile-strikes-will-begin/

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:48 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:54 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Iran gives Turkey ultimatum to leave Syria or missile strikes will begin

“Iran has officially declared its readiness to take revenge if Turkey does not stop striking Iranian targets in Syria. P.S Tehran is not Damascus, it will not tolerate and listen to Moscow,” the Military Observer community reports to Telegram.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/amp/2020/03/01/iran-gives-turkey-ultimatum-to-leave-syria-or-missile-strikes-will-begin/

Do the Persians still have a score to settle with the Ottomans? I don't know the story there.

In any case, I assume that the Iranians are far more determined - and more united - than the Turks.

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:58 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:06 am

Turkish forces are concentrated in a small geographical area, an Iranian saturation missile attack would ruin them and give the Ottomans pause before continuing this aggression. Putins dramatically limited response is simply disgusting, parallels the response to the European aggression against Yugoslavia two decades ago. I don’t blame the Russian MOD, they have been over ruled by bibi’s Friend Vladimir. Spit

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:13 am

Guest 12 wrote:Turkish forces are concentrated in a small geographical area, an Iranian saturation missile attack would ruin them and give the Ottomans pause before continuing this aggression.  Putins dramatically limited response is simply disgusting, parallels the response to the European aggression against Yugoslavia two decades ago.  I don’t blame the Russian MOD, they have been over ruled by bibi’s Friend Vladimir.  Spit

When did the European aggression against Yugoslavia start? In which shape was Russia at the beginning of Putin's presidency? 2000 the main things were already done in Yugoslavia - and so was Russia. Why do you blame Putin for what Yeltsin did to Russia?

Spit.

Evil or Very Mad

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:23 am

Listen you, I fucking know yeltsin was in charge. The parallels was relating to RUSSIAS non de dense of Yugoslavia when NATO bombed it. So do you understand? Spit ‘methinks’

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:40 am

All nonsense aside, this is the situation; Turks have invaded Syria and unless pushed out will stay and cause more trouble or take more ground, USA Govt has stolen the oil producing east of the country and drives Russians off the road, The Israelis bomb the capitol at will. How can Syria expect to develop under this intolerable strain? It can’t. The time has come for decisive action or the thing will be lost. History shows us this. Endogan must be shown the error of his ways. Syria can not do it alone against Turkey we all know this.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:42 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:53 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:02 am

Guest 12 wrote:Listen you, I fucking know yeltsin was in charge.  The parallels was relating to RUSSIAS non de dense of Yugoslavia when NATO bombed it.  So do you understand?  Spit ‘methinks’

So you think Russia is responsible for saving the world? Because Nato makes global terror Putin should do something against it. I don't know what you mean. 

You can also blame all the fatarsed lazybones who don't stand up against these criminals. Why only the Russians?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next