Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+12
Talos
Nuke68
H10
Profanity
Humanity Blows
Mr Badger
boris
hillbilly
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
16 posters

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:05 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Empty Re: #48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:08 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:45 am

On the observation post ...

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by ANON2 Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:13 am

non-anon wrote:Syria air strike ability must be crippled if they lost 3 Su24 in 24h
As of 2018, wikipedia reported they had 14 Su-24 bombers and I think they lost at least 2-3 in the past.
We did not hear any reports of Syria receiving new bombers.
Since the mission readiness is maximum 30% it means they could not have more than 3 at a time in the sky at best.
This basically means that Syrian planes cannot enter Idlib anymore, at least for now and any further airstrikes we hear about will have to be Russian

As far as Russian planes I am am only aware of 1 SU-24 and 1 SU-25 and the transport plane with the military orchestra being shot down the whole war unless I have forgotten. I think they lost a Russian MI-24/35 helicopter as well during a rescue attempt.

ANON2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12 Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:15 am

A powerful NATO strike force has just entered the Mediterranean Sea from the west, heading to Syrian waters; now is the time to strike the Turkish invaders hard, uncompromisingly and thoroughly before the NATO force gets on station. A combined Russian, Iranian, and Syrian offensive would smash up the Turks in Idlib completely. NATO would be too late. Think about it.

Guest 12

Back to top Go down

Post by ANON2 Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:52 am

ANON2 wrote:
non-anon wrote:Syria air strike ability must be crippled if they lost 3 Su24 in 24h
As of 2018, wikipedia reported they had 14 Su-24 bombers and I think they lost at least 2-3 in the past.
We did not hear any reports of Syria receiving new bombers.
Since the mission readiness is maximum 30% it means they could not have more than 3 at a time in the sky at best.
This basically means that Syrian planes cannot enter Idlib anymore, at least for now and any further airstrikes we hear about will have to be Russian

As far as Russian planes I am am only aware of 1 SU-24 and 1 SU-25 and the transport plane with the military orchestra being shot down the whole war unless I have forgotten. I think they lost a Russian MI-24/35 helicopter as well during a rescue attempt.

Sorry I misread what you meant, I was thinking you meant Russian AF planes. I do agree with your point though. On the other hand, Syria's airforce is and always has been almost non-existent. It is kind of like Iran's. I have been following this war closely since 2013 and I rarely see Syria use the SU-24, At the peak of their action they were mostly using the SU-22 for bombing work followed by the MiG-21. You'd occasionally see the MiG-23, a couple of times the Mig-29. But my point is that without Russia's airpower Syria doesn't have a leg to stand on and oddly enough they have had many years to rectify this by now with new jets, train up a bunch of pilots,and they don't seem to take any action to fix the problem and I am not sure why? I almost wonder if Russia just wants to control the airspace itself as to minimize interference/accidents? Not sure.

There is a lot of disinformation right now, does anyone have any credible evidence that 3 Syrian planes were truly shot down? A lot of the stuff in the last few days has just been false/disinfo so I'll believe it when I see the scraps of a couple of burnt up Cy-24 on the ground.

ANON2

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:24 am

nvr trst a turk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:26 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:43 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:22 am

Babak Taghvaee
‏@BabakTaghvaee

#BREAKING: It is now confirmed! #Russian bombers targeted a convoy of #Turkish Army in #Sarmin, South #Idlib an hour ago. In this video, the #TurkishArmy Aviation S-70A-28 SAR helicopters which evacuated the #TSK's wounded & killed soldiers from #Syria can be heard!
Source: #TFSA

https://twitter.com/BabakTaghvaee/status/1234296924225798145

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:22 am

AS-Source News / MILITARY 〽
‏@As_SourceBrkNew

BREAKING: The Syrian Arab Army #SAA has recaptured #Saraqeb

https://twitter.com/As_SourceBrkNew/status/1234330768161288192

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:07 am

AS-Source News
‏@ASBreakingNews

URGENT: NORTH KOREA FIRES 2 PROJECTILES TOWARDS EAST SEA

https://twitter.com/ASBreakingNews/status/1234328509885165569

Japan reports projectiles did not land in its territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:14 am

Erdogan: "Idlib Is Mine"
by Elijah J Magnier

Good piece, this.

https://ejmagnier.com/2020/03/01/erdogan-idlib-is-mine/

Back to top Go down

Post by non-anon Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:32 am

ANON2 wrote:
There is a lot of disinformation right now, does anyone have any credible evidence that 3 Syrian planes were truly shot down? A lot of the stuff in the last few days has just been false/disinfo so I'll believe it when I see the scraps of a couple of burnt up Cy-24 on the ground.
I agree - most is guessing or disinfo. It is not possible to accurately identify the high altitude flying planes visually from the ground and I have never seen SAA informing about bombers used.
Su24 carries at least twice as much as Su22 and the others are not really meant to be bombers.
From the aerial view of the Khmeimim air base which is said to host a total of 30 Russian planes and helicopters I can only see 5 Su24, about 10 fighters, a handful of transport aircraft and a several helicopters. Late 2019 they announced they will build a new runway to accommodate more but will take time.
Turkey has a lot of fighters - 240 F16's not counting the others so there is no way we will see any aerial conflict over Syria - the only thing holding them back are the Russian AA systems.
Syria is in dire straights financially and cannot afford to buy any new planes.

non-anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:47 am

AS-Source News / MILITARY 〽
‏@As_SourceBrkNew
7m7 minutes ago

Tigers 🇸🇾 in the city centre of #Saraqeb. #SAA

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 Esfneh10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:42 am

Morning

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 2630940983

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:43 am

INTELSky
@Intel_Sky
·
2h
#BREAKING Turkish ambulances at the Syrian-Turkish border point, to retrieve their dead and wounded Turkish soldiers, after an event that occurred in Qamenas near Sarmin in Idlib countryside by destroyed a military convoy.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:59 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:31 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Really brave soldiers considering the Turkish threat from the skies

:Salute:

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:21 am

"#Breaking

An unidentified aircraft (presumably UAV) crashed in southern Idlib, Syria."

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:22 am

Ali Özkök
@Ozkok_A
·
5m
Confirmed: The Turkish Presidency announces #Erdogan's visit to #Russia on March 5.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:49 am

Steele M
@SteeleSyAA
·
7m
Russian special forces snipers in overwatch supporting ground missions in rural #Idlib province #Syria #Syrianarmy
please feel free to follow for daily Syrian Arab Army updates

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 ESF2vInVAAAFXSs

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:55 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:57 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
55s
Mohammad Mirmohammadi, #Iran's Expediency Council member, dies from #coronavirus

#48 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 10 ESF5lJGW4AAfft2

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:20 am

Yusha Yuseef
@MIG29_
·
8m
Breaking , Syrian Army re-capture Hzaziien And Al-Dar Al-Kabireh villages in Al-Zawieh Mount South Idlib

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:22 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
4m
Syrian Army sends reinforcements to #Idlib as Russian military resupplies lost armor https://is.gd/c9UmX0 #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:30 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
·
55s
Mohammad Mirmohammadi, #Iran's Expediency Council member, dies from #coronavirus

This is why I'm suspicious because the entire Iranian leadership and IRGC leadership are all between 60 and 80 years old the age most vulnerable to coronavirus.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:33 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:35 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
4m
New Videos Reveal Militants’ Losses In Recent Syrian, Russian Airstrikes (18+) https://southfront.org/new-videos-reveal-militants-losses-in-recent-syrian-russian-airstrikes-18/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next