Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+6
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
10 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:27 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:24 pm

Couple hours fresh, Styx is pretty popular on youtube, he was guest on my favorite streamer Aleš, talked about covid among other stuff..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SQvWK8tobI&t
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 3466344255
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:42 pm

OLYMPICS (RÉMI GAILLARD)

youtube.com/watch?v=NBkyth_KT3E
lol!

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:23 am

Hopefully in the world after us people like these two may be leaders

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:27 am

I have been putting the final touches to my library before the supply chain collapse and global censorship kicks in.Im a weird one Im basically an asian in a westerners body there is a Belief o matic website that in response to how you answer what you believe rates your compatability with major belief systems.For me Mahayana Buddhism 98 percent Theravada Buddhism 95 per cent Hinduism 90 percent Taoism high 80 percentile and Roman Catholicism what I was born into 40 percent.

Some books I recommend I have bought with an Asian perspective I recommend are;

1.Let the Samurai be your guide Lori Whaley
2.The way of the Samurai Inazo Nitobe
3.The Samurai mind Tuttle Press
4.Mao Tse Tung on guerilla warfare Griffith press
5.One hundred unorthodox strategies Ralph D Sawyer and
6.The seven military classics of ancient china Arcturus Press

khnum

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:57 pm

This is my old mate, Nigel.
He and I have been solid friends since we were 6 yrs old. He came to visit on my 50th, and as it's his 50th next month I took his picture and made this portrait for him.
(He'll probably hate it because he doesn't like his picture taken Laughing)

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 14 Nigel_10

Mr Badger
Mr Badger

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum