Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+8
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
12 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Mr Badger Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:52 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://www.tvspielfilm.de/tv-programm/sendung/scotland-yard-jagt-dr-mabuse,619bab538189656e354901e8.html

Interesting, in this old crime film (1963) there was talk (at ~30 min) of a Princess Diana ...

Suspect Question Suspect

There was a banned documentary on her (alleged) murder. Was a very compelling case put forward, I have a copy somewhere on one of my many hard drives.

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Abacus Tue Feb 01, 2022 8:37 pm

Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:28 pm

Pirata wrote:
no one wrote:
der_mick wrote:So guys, as I have nobody to talk about this I thought maybe I'll ask here for opinions.

We are in a dire situation, expecially Germany will be devastated financially and as Tante said, we might get some kind of dictatorship,too.

I am really thinking about my options for the foreseeable future.

Do you guys think it would make sense to leave the country now before it is too late?
I speak German, Romanian, English and French. As I work in IT I figure I could get a job abroad, maybe not as good as my current one, but that's no problem. I don't need much money..

Romania has the advantage that they will never be able to push vax mandates. The majority opposes it and they'll never get that through in Romania. Disadvantage is, it's even closer to Russia and if there is a major fight, it might get hit first.

I was also thinking about learning Russian and moving to Russia but maybe that's a bad idea as a German citizen at the moment.

What are your thoughts? Do you guys think about relocating? Do you think it makes sense to acquire a gun?

What are your measures to prepare for the coming problems, apart from stocking up supplies and food?

Is there anything you would consider important to do now, that will be too late later?

Thanks in advance! I'm really happy to being part of this nice little community of ours!
Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 3077205713

Firstly, I would like to apologize for replying in this main news thread, since it should only contain latest news.

As a Romanian living for more than two decades in the West, and having studying history as a hobby for quite a few years, my opinion is that Russia was never interested by Romanian territories and it would make even less sense today, having almost no relevant economic, demographic or strategic significance for them. The only danger I see is regarding the two main NATO sites that might be a target, though unlikely as they are less important than they seem.
Very few Romanians have any idea about their true history, as schools only taught a very selective and subjective narrative both before and after 1989. As an example, I found that not even 1 in 20 Romanians knows how Dobrogea came to be a part of Romania, thinking it was historically theirs for millennia.
Romania built a negative fame for itself historically as never being a trustful partner to anyone, always turning to serve the master of the day whoever they might be - Ottomans, Poles, Russians, Austro-Hungarians, Germans, Russians, French and more recently US or EU, so it historically acted as a second hand vasal country. If SHTF, it will quickly jump in the winner's boat.
Living for decades in an area with very diverse population one other aspect I found from my own experience is that Romanians are one of the most
disunited nations, often envying and undermining each-other while in diaspora.
I am saying all of these with deep sorrow but the evidence is overwhelming.

Germany is too big of a country, a main strategic partner for Russia today and on a positive evolution trend as opposed to North America which is in obvious decline. It is on the path of becoming again dominant in Europe and a major World power. I would see it as the last target on Russia's list, even in the worst case scenario if everything goes south. As you can see, it is one of the few that tried opposing sanctions and I don't think that's only because of the gas. Germany, with the inherent difficulties can survive without the Russian gas, while other European countries can't. They even made it from coal in WW2 when fuel was a critical resource and the lack of it, while very significant, it was not the main reason for their defeat.

The pandemic seems to be fading very quickly out of focus everywhere in the world and I expect present events to precipitate the drop in narrative and restrictions. Romania will blindly follow the EU guidelines and I won't ever bet on their resistance. I will have to shortly travel there and I had to take the vax and booster due to the new EU regulations which are applied in Romania as well from February 1st.

Personally, I would chose to stay in Germany, unless you have strong family and relationship ties in Romania.

You are overestimating Germany right now, it's a tool in the hands of the Anglosaxon cabal, it actually never served it's own interests since the capitulation. When the Americans needed a strong West-Germany they let it, now they want a Germany that dirties it's hands once again, only to be demolished once they lose their usefulness, only to be converted into a "sustainable" deindustrialized client state, what's the use in that for Russia? Anyways, only a politically independent Germany could have any benefit for it's people and Russia.. until then it's a pain in the ass.

By the way, Romanian language did not derive from Latin, Latin derived from the Romanian language, imagine that. The culture and civilisational achievents of the Roman Epire weren't local developments, it was imported over millenia, from East to West, there is a reason why the word RUS is in the name of of Et-rus-cans, the illyrians are anyother "mystery" to the current order.. Romania is a perfect example of how to disown and control a people by adopting their culture and knowledge to later destroy their historical memory, and the illyrians are another "mysterious" culture which the current order doesn't want to know about, I wonder why.

Romanians are wonderful people, once you start to believe that too, you lose the need to compare yourselves with others, since you discover what makes you unique in this world, the furure will be much less "Empire", things will devolp more decentralized, which will benefit mankind, but of course it is always darkest before a new dawn.. Gutenberg changed the course of history and look at how fierce the Catholic Church fought to surpress it, they failed, so will all the current elitist cretins who talk big but think small.

To understand Zeitgeist and actual reality one needs to be able to put History - Sociology - Economics - Technological progress into context, otherwise one will not be able understand the world we live in. What do you think the Vatican hides in their vaults.. the key to our understanding.

Do you have a link or something where I could read a bit more about the Romanian history you describe? Is there something of interest. I'd love to hear more
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Mon Feb 28, 2022 7:52 pm

Pirata wrote:
You are overestimating Germany right now, it's a tool in the hands of the Anglosaxon cabal, it actually never served it's own interests since the capitulation. When the Americans needed a strong West-Germany they let it, now they want a Germany that dirties it's hands once again, only to be demolished once they lose their usefulness, only to be converted into a "sustainable" deindustrialized client state, what's the use in that for Russia? Anyways, only a politically independent Germany could have any benefit for it's people and Russia.. until then it's a pain in the ass.

Here I agree.

Pirata wrote:By the way, Romanian language did not derive from Latin, Latin derived from the Romanian language, imagine that. The culture and civilisational achievents of the Roman Epire weren't local developments, it was imported over millenia, from East to West, there is a reason why the word RUS is in the name of of Et-rus-cans, the illyrians are anyother "mystery" to the current order.. Romania is a perfect example of how to disown and control a people by adopting their culture and knowledge to later destroy their historical memory, and the illyrians are another "mysterious" culture which the current order doesn't want to know about, I wonder why.

Romanians are wonderful people, once you start to believe that too, you lose the need to compare yourselves with others, since you discover what makes you unique in this world, the furure will be much less "Empire", things will devolp more decentralized, which will benefit mankind, but of course it is always darkest before a new dawn.. Gutenberg changed the course of history and look at how fierce the Catholic Church fought to surpress it, they failed, so will all the current elitist cretins who talk big but think small.

To understand Zeitgeist and actual reality one needs to be able to put History - Sociology - Economics - Technological progress into context, otherwise one will not be able understand the world we live in. What do you think the Vatican hides in their vaults.. the key to our understanding.

But here I cannot agree.

It is true, that the Latin language and the Roman culture (that is actually Greek, the culture not the language) spread all over the empire and transformed pre-existing languages like the Celtic languages into Roman languages. This happened 2000 years ago. When do we have the first written texts in the Romanian language? There are two theories:
(1) The local people transformed under Roman influence into the mediaeval Romanians.
(2) The Romanians migrated from the Adriatic Sea to Walachia and Moldavia.
I cannot believe number (2).

The Illyrians are mentioned in Latin and Greek texts, but we don't have enough inscriptions written in "Illyrian" language to say anything about it.

The Etruscans are not Romans. They are pre-Roman and their language is completely different.
The Rus are a mixture out of Slavs and Germanic warriors. The word Rus is not connected to Etruscans. They are actually separated by 1000 years.

The Catholic Church did not suppress the invention of movable letters. The first books, that were printed, were bibles. This invention was made in China, but the spread to the West was blocked by the Muslims. Many inventions from the times of the Tang, Song or Yuan dynasties reached Europe many centuries later, because of this blockade.
刘汉
刘汉

Böhse Tante and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:02 pm

Starting in the 4th century BC there was a lot of interaction between Celts and Dacians. Wars, invasions, intermingling and cultural exchanges. The Dacians linked the Celts with the Greek city-states on the Black Sea shores (trade-wise), starting 3rd AD Dacians were rebranded by official history as Goths. Even if the oldest Goth history 'not lost', the one written by Jordanes, is called GETICA, which was the other name given to Dacians... Official history still claims they were completely different people even if they used the same name, and Goths appeared in same territory right after Dacians vanished from history, lol! Similar story about the Illyrians.. by the way, to make a complicated story a bit more digestable it is important to understand that Goths didn't originate in Scandinavia, they went those places after the end of last Iceage, US geneticist had a complete mental breakdown when genetic data proved this, wanted to redo the entire ABC of genetics, because their beloved "Arians" weren't blue/green eyed and red/blond haired (Neanderthal genes, lol.. why not, I like the people that lived in caves, all our bear stories are from this age, including little red riding hood, the bear was later times updated with a wolf and so on, to match contemorary lifestyles). In the Middle East Goths were called Teuta Ghates, in the Bible they are the tribe of Gad. I hope you excuse me, I am a storyteller, because I can't give you a list of all the books and academic literature that I read in 40 years, I got "Elephant memory skill" though.. I hope that suffices.

To stay levelheaded and be able to digest new information or at least be inspired, it is advised to remind oneself that all humans are awesome. There is no need for false pride or self-induced complexes. We are all children of ONE creation, on a mission to develop our individuality while still being part of a collective tribal expression.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/joowDkd9mN44/

Last edited by Pirata on Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pirata
Pirata

der_mick likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:16 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Pirata wrote:

Here I agree.

Pirata wrote:By the way, Romanian language did not derive from Latin, Latin derived from the Romanian language, imagine that. The culture and civilisational achievents of the Roman Epire weren't local developments, it was imported over millenia, from East to West, there is a reason why the word RUS is in the name of of Et-rus-cans, the illyrians are anyother "mystery" to the current order.. Romania is a perfect example of how to disown and control a people by adopting their culture and knowledge to later destroy their historical memory, and the illyrians are another "mysterious" culture which the current order doesn't want to know about, I wonder why.

But here I cannot agree.

It is true, that the Latin language and the Roman culture (that is actually Greek, the culture not the language) spread all over the empire and transformed pre-existing languages like the Celtic languages into Roman languages. This happened 2000 years ago. When do we have the first written texts in the Romanian language? There are two theories:
(1) The local people transformed under Roman influence into the mediaeval Romanians.
(2) The Romanians migrated from the Adriatic Sea to Walachia and Moldavia.
I cannot believe number (2).

The Illyrians are mentioned in Latin and Greek texts, but we don't have enough inscriptions written in "Illyrian" language to say anything about it.

The Etruscans are not Romans. They are pre-Roman and their language is completely different.
The Rus are a mixture out of Slavs and Germanic warriors. The word Rus is not connected to Etruscans. They are actually separated by 1000 years.

The Catholic Church did not suppress the invention of movable letters. The first books, that were printed, were bibles. This invention was made in China, but the spread to the West was blocked by the Muslims. Many inventions from the times of the Tang, Song or Yuan dynasties reached Europe many centuries later, because of this blockade.

I start to get the impression that you are not the least interested in facts or history. You're comments are downright dumb. I am not known to be very diplomatic, or patient with individuals that tend to confuse their bodyparts. What is your motivation in this?

The Catholic Church murdered hundreds of thouands of people because Gutenbergs bookprinting press was a "disruptive technology" that changed the world, and when people learned to read (the Bible) they had more than just a few quesitons to ask the "religious authorities", which culminated in the REFORMATION, the 30 year war and ultimately to the Renaissance and the Age of Enlightenment.

I would appreaciate it if you stop talking about matters you obviously do not grasp.

I would recommend you to research Chinese history instead, it's very surprising, to say the least.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:09 pm

Thanks for you input guys.

Please, let's be a bit more diplomatic about this. This should not bring us to fight between ourselves. There are more than enough fucktards out there who deserve our anger. We should stick together.

I'm very happy to have knowledgeable people like you guys so let's learn from one another instead of "washing each others heads".

Nobody want's to piss anyone off here.

Back to the point:
Could it be that you are talking about different time frames? I mean, maybe the church opposed the printing press for some time (Piratas part) and when they could now longer suppress it they allowed it (刘汉s part)? I'm ignorant with these matters but couldn't you both be right?
der_mick
der_mick

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:48 pm

der_mick wrote:Thanks for you input guys.

Please, let's be a bit more diplomatic about this. This should not bring us to fight between ourselves. There are more than enough fucktards out there who deserve our anger. We should stick together.

I'm very happy to have knowledgeable people like you guys so let's learn from one another instead of "washing each others heads".

Back to the point:
Could it be that you are talking about different time frames? I mean, maybe the church opposed the printing press for some time (Piratas part) and when they could now longer suppress it they allowed it (刘汉s part)? I'm ignorant with these matters but couldn't you both be right?

There is only one timeline and one truth, which is constantly manipulated by ruling interest groups. In this case the facts are crystal clear, the Church forbid the reading of the Bible. Yes or no? Later they had no choice and consolidated their power as good as possible. Today the Church doesn't try to outright stop  "disruptive technology", it tries to control it's disruptive potential by creating artificial limits of use and access with the help of coorporations and governments, since these "elite" collaborating interest groups are all threatened to lose power over the masses, yes or no?

Concerning our friend Liu Han, I find his way to communicate with me a bit intrusive. I don't mind different opinions, but being his senior I find his behavior towards me rude and inappropriate. I don't need to be "corrected", because I know the facts, unlike him apparently. When I don't, I always add a disclaimer, by calling it a personal speculation.

Anyways.. if this is a mere accident of youthful enthusiasm, I won't further comment on it, promised. If he doesn't change his appraoch and keeps trying to dismiss everything I say, while in conversation with another person, he has another thing coming, fair enough?

Dear Liu Han, I worked with Jacky Chan and Grandmaster Yap Cheng Hai. I decide with whom and how I engage. I reject your engagement until you prove to me that you have the skill to communicate with me in an acceptable manner. Thank you.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by der_mick Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:04 am

Pirata wrote:
der_mick wrote:Thanks for you input guys.

Back to the point:

There is only one timeline and one truth, which is constantly manipulated by ruling interest groups. In this case the facts are crystal clear, the Church forbid the reading of the Bible. Yes or no? Later they had no choice and consolidated their power as good as possible. Today the Church doesn't try to outright stop  "disruptive technology", it tries to control it's disruptive potential by creating artificial limits of use and access with the help of coorporations and governments, since these "elite" collaborating interest groups are all threatened to lose power over the masses, yes or no?

Concerning our friend Liu Han, I find his way to communicate with me a bit intrusive. I don't mind different opinions, but being his senior I find his behavior towards me rude and inappropriate. I don't need to be "corrected", because I know the facts, unlike him apparently. When I don't, I always add a disclaimer, by calling it a personal speculation.

Anyways.. if this is a mere accident of youthful enthusiasm, I won't further comment on it, promised. If he doesn't change his appraoch and keeps trying to dismiss everything I say, while in conversation with another person, he has another thing coming, fair enough?

Dear Liu Han, I worked with Jacky Chan and Grandmaster Yap Cheng Hai. I decide with whom and how I engage. I reject your engagement until you prove to me that you have the skill to communicate with me in an acceptable manner. Thank you.

I get your point. Still, I think Liu Han (sorry, my browser shows the name scrambled) did not want to offend. I know him for some time now and I have a different image of him. If you can overlook it, that would be great.

This here is the first community where I feel, that people are not just dumb sheep. In real life I am surrounded by shitty stupid people, who are all in on the western propaganda bullshit.
That's why I think, what we have here is precious and is not worth damaging because of some misinterpreted or unintentional "step on the foot". We are outnumbered by the enemies out there, so we should stick together and direct our anger towards them, not internally onto us.

Thank you both for your point of view and thanks for the documentary. I'll watch it tomorrow.

Learned something today... Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 3077205713

der_mick
der_mick

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:46 pm

Actually, Hollywood explains interesting things to the attentive viewer, not necessarily in the "big productions" for cinema, rather in certain series. A few days before "the Russians invaded Ukraine", there was a very interesting episode in one of them (Afair "McGyver, but it could also have been NCIS). The story was that a Ukrainian mafia gang wanted to sell radioactive material from Chernobyl to foreign terrorist organisations (or hostile states?).

Yeah, I watch that shit. It is pure propaganda, but it explains what and why the average indoctrinated US-Americans and many Western Europeans see and believe it that way.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 and der_mick like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:19 am

Böhse Tante wrote:Actually, Hollywood explains interesting things to the attentive viewer, not necessarily in the "big productions" for cinema, rather in certain series. A few days before "the Russians invaded Ukraine", there was a very interesting episode in one of them (Afair "McGyver, but it could also have been NCIS).  The story was that a Ukrainian mafia gang wanted to sell radioactive material from Chernobyl to foreign terrorist organisations (or hostile states?).

Yeah, I watch that shit. It is pure propaganda, but it explains what and why the average indoctrinated US-Americans and many Western Europeans see and believe it that way.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Rolling Eyes

As Goebbels said (and was a specialist in this field), the best propaganda is not working, if you have understood, that it is propaganda.

But then you can use it the other way round. lol!
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:40 am

Last night, I decided to smoke a little hash while restoring an old documentary.

And this happened:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Captur26

I then had an uncontrollable giggling fit and fell asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 02, 2022 3:49 am

Feeling the pinch now. Electric bill has almost doubled, unplugged everything that isn't used every day, even removed a strip light from the kitchen. More cheap tinned food and less frozen in case we lose the electric altogether. No more falling asleep and leaving the pc on.
The really sad thing is that thanks to the so-called "progress" of society, we can't pay the bills without the sodding internet.
Fuck this world, I want 1983 back. It had it's own problems but at least we weren't enslaved the way we are now.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon May 02, 2022 5:39 am

Mr Badger wrote:Feeling the pinch now. Electric bill has almost doubled, unplugged everything that isn't used every day, even removed a strip light from the kitchen. More cheap tinned food and less frozen in case we lose the electric altogether. No more falling asleep and leaving the pc on.
The really sad thing is that thanks to the so-called "progress" of society, we can't pay the bills without the sodding internet.
Fuck this world, I want 1983 back. It had it's own problems but at least we weren't enslaved the way we are now.

Yep we have an election coming up my mortgage gets an interest rate hike tomorrow electricity is up 40 percent,groceries especially meat is becoming unaffordable bar for sausages even mince is 8lb 50 in your money ....and the mob of dickheads in my country may actually vote this mob back in.

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Mon May 02, 2022 7:26 am

Mr Badger wrote:Feeling the pinch now. Electric bill has almost doubled, unplugged everything that isn't used every day, even removed a strip light from the kitchen. More cheap tinned food and less frozen in case we lose the electric altogether. No more falling asleep and leaving the pc on.

Yup, it's amazing isn't it.. can't pay utility bills without being online...

I eliminated my number 1 electricity wasting machine, my fridge.. I can't tell you how much I love my new 150 KWh/a Siemens [Siemens iQ500 KG39EAICA] fridge/freezer combo.. I was living in the 'efficiancy stoneage'.. about 18 month ago I bought a new "old version" Krups cook4me [1200W], I used to think these cookers are for morons, until I discovered that you don't have to use the programs and can use it manually.. so I drastically save elecricity since I can cook almost everything with this thing quite nicely, and ever since I reduced 90% usage of my electric stove [4000W] and oven..

Worst thing about TV's is their "stand by" modus, it's not a real off-switch.. if you leave it in stand-by modus it actually keeps waisting quite a lot of electricity, so I unplug my TV every time I'm done watching crap.. I maybe watch 3 to 4h per week at the most, so no use of buying a new TV.
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:02 am

Fuck im drunk. Took this picxc of a crow the ither day, was pleased.
We need to keep the off-topic thread alive, to remind us tahat we are human

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Dsc_5110

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:31 am

Mr Badger wrote:Fuck im drunk. Took this picxc of a crow the ither day, was pleased.
We need to keep the off-topic thread alive, to remind us tahat we are human

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 Dsc_5110

I know what its like Im about the only soul in the music thread

Love crows they are a bloody smart animal

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:04 pm

khnum wrote:

I know what its like Im about the only soul in the music thread

Love crows they are a bloody smart animal

Amazing problem solvers. And a much younger Chris Packham there. I used to watch him on The Really Wild Show back in the early 80's.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:08 pm

God, I almost forgot we have this topic here!

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1455193345

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:18 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:God, I almost forgot we have this topic here!

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1455193345

It's good to get away from all the death and war for a bit. Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1455193345

I drink far less often since I hit 50, but last night I was on the McEwans Champion (7.5%) more than a bit tiddly. Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1619689188

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:25 pm

So ture...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 FZEZDgrXoAAa5Oq?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:39 am

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 FZLnMW9WAAEv4ZT?format=jpg&name=small

Headache

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:38 am

Hasbulla cooking Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:41 am

I'm drunk, and I fucking love this.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:27 pm

There's another video, taken from Lamborgini, focused on Bugatti at first. Just usual day on Czech highway...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:01 am

Lol I love this!

lol! lol! lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:45 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lol I love this!

lol! lol! lol!

They used this as an ad for something here in England. Think it may have been Carlsberg or something Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1455193345

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:11 am

Two self-portraits taken 25yrs apart. 1996-2021.
I've had a rough existence...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1996-210

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:09 am

Mr Badger wrote:Two self-portraits taken 25yrs apart. 1996-2021.
I've had a rough existence...

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 15 1996-210

The truth Mr Badger is Id like to go back to 1996 as well I think we all would

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next