Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by The Original Mind Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:41 am

Zambeezi wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:Well I may be getting a divorce...
2020 was my 'year from hell'.... lost a daughter to suicide, then the world decided to go full retard.
Hoping better things for you... cheers.

I’m very sorry to hear that.

I’m on the verge of my wife taking my two daughters from me - I feel so helpless.

What works:
- free market economy
- mono-ethnic demographics
- peaceful foreign policy
- limited and small government
- personal independence
- tradition and culture
The Original Mind
The Original Mind

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Sorry to hear that Original Mind. It's totally unfair women always without exception get the kids. Where's equality in that. Holding fingers for you!
Matjaz
Matjaz

The Original Mind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:15 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:Well I may be getting a divorce...
2020 was my 'year from hell'.... lost a daughter to suicide, then the world decided to go full retard.
Hoping better things for you... cheers.

Omg, that's awful to hear Zambeezi. My condolences.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:58 am

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 2924852245
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:51 am

Matjaz wrote:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 2924852245

A touch of cgi there methinks Wink

Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:17 pm

Lmao!! Check this fucker, so freaking cute!

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:41 am

Animals can be very entertaining this cracked me up

khnum

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:08 pm

I wish I could go hike there. It was always may dream to visit south west since childhood. Utah and COlorado are specially beautiful. Hard land to hike through. lots of stamina needed. Its differernt in Europe where all trails are more or less walked in but this is completely different. The guy would need helmet on parts he walked through but he went completely clueless and accidents happen often up high. Small rock falling from mini landslide can go through your head like butter.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:20 pm

Netflix got some cool new movies, they just added "It" movie among others..

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 3466344255

edit: ok, the movie starts in amusemant park and I would expect there will be a couple having fun there and there is a couple, only there's two guys kissing and talking about romance lmaooo...couldn't expect anything less from Netflix...

Last edited by Matjaz on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:21 pm

Matjaz wrote:Netflix got some cool new movies, they just added "It" movie among others..

"It" is quite good. I've read the book while ago. It had over 1k pages... study

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 EzM6kvYVoAILc-U?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Netflix got some cool new movies, they just added "It" movie among others..

"It" is quite good. I've read the book while ago. It had over 1k pages... study

Yeah, it was my favorite when I was a kid...soooo scary Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum