Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

+9
刘汉
Matjaz
Zambeezi
Orange Man Bad
The Original Mind
Mr Badger
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by The Original Mind Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:41 am

Zambeezi wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:Well I may be getting a divorce...
2020 was my 'year from hell'.... lost a daughter to suicide, then the world decided to go full retard.
Hoping better things for you... cheers.

I’m very sorry to hear that.

I’m on the verge of my wife taking my two daughters from me - I feel so helpless.

Back to top Go down

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 Empty Re: Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc.

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:13 pm

Sorry to hear that Original Mind. It's totally unfair women always without exception get the kids. Where's equality in that. Holding fingers for you!
Matjaz
Matjaz

The Original Mind likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Thu Apr 08, 2021 4:15 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
The Original Mind wrote:Well I may be getting a divorce...
2020 was my 'year from hell'.... lost a daughter to suicide, then the world decided to go full retard.
Hoping better things for you... cheers.

Omg, that's awful to hear Zambeezi. My condolences.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:58 am

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 2924852245
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Apr 10, 2021 9:51 am

Matjaz wrote:

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 2924852245

A touch of cgi there methinks Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:17 pm

Lmao!! Check this fucker, so freaking cute!

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:41 am

Animals can be very entertaining this cracked me up

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Mr Badger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:08 pm

I wish I could go hike there. It was always may dream to visit south west since childhood. Utah and COlorado are specially beautiful. Hard land to hike through. lots of stamina needed. Its differernt in Europe where all trails are more or less walked in but this is completely different. The guy would need helmet on parts he walked through but he went completely clueless and accidents happen often up high. Small rock falling from mini landslide can go through your head like butter.

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:20 pm

Netflix got some cool new movies, they just added "It" movie among others..

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 3466344255

edit: ok, the movie starts in amusemant park and I would expect there will be a couple having fun there and there is a couple, only there's two guys kissing and talking about romance lmaooo...couldn't expect anything less from Netflix...

Last edited by Matjaz on Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:21 pm

Matjaz wrote:Netflix got some cool new movies, they just added "It" movie among others..

"It" is quite good. I've read the book while ago. It had over 1k pages... study

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:22 pm

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 EzM6kvYVoAILc-U?format=jpg&name=small

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Matjaz wrote:Netflix got some cool new movies, they just added "It" movie among others..

"It" is quite good. I've read the book while ago. It had over 1k pages... study

Yeah, it was my favorite when I was a kid...soooo scary Very Happy
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:32 pm

I might be moving to Budapest by the end of this year! If everything goes according to the plan, somewhere around Christmas. Got a call from old buddy yesterday who lives and works there and he says he can get me a job within a week that's better paid then what I get in Ljubljana. Biggest obstacle at the moment is covid-19. I probably will have to get a shot to be allowed to move there.

I'd be packing today if there'd be no pandemic...

Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:03 pm

Matjaz wrote:I might be moving to Budapest by the end of this year! If everything goes according to the plan, somewhere around Christmas. Got a call from old buddy yesterday who lives and works there and he says he can get me a job within a week that's better paid then what I get in Ljubljana.  Biggest obstacle at the moment is covid-19. I probably will have to get a shot to be allowed to move there.

I'd be packing today if there'd be no pandemic...

Fingers crossed, bud. Hope everything gonna go as you wish. Be careful with the jab tho'.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 3700336097

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:39 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:37 pm

That's the biggest obstacle actually, taking the jab. It will probably be the reason I won't go in the end. Depends, right now all you need is a fresh test to cross the border. Who knows what will it be like in December.

I honestly don't want to take the vaccine, call me conspiracy idiot but this vaccine got nothing to do with health and well being of population. The motive for it is very sinister and whole pandemic event(artificially made) actually derives from it. I believe that with this vaccine the elites are gonna effectively put a shackle on our wrists and making us slaves. I read about this in ScfienceDaily, so its not just some paranoid speculation.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/07/170726131758.htm
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-00655-8

So, what they plan to do with the new coming 5G technology that will enable this project, is turning our cell bodies into transistors that will react on outside information. They will take control over our own bodies making us their slaves. How this will look in practice? For instance, there is a portion of population that is rebellious and don't want to do as they say, maybe they even plan to revolt against the elites...what will happen is the elites will turn on the switch and our cell bodies will react making us feel depression, apathy, sadness no energy and so on. Then let us see how happy and willingly you want to continue with your revolt. It will be impossible to go against your own body/feelings. With the jab we effectively become their slaves. And there's no way I'm taking that crap inside me.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:52 pm

I got a friend doctor working in the main hospital in the country. He is strictly against the vaccine, saying it should be banned. First of all, any vaccine takes at least five years of trials and testing before it is complete and save for mass use. And these vaccines they are forcing us with today were developed in less then a year. Meaning, we are all lab rats. Doctor friend says mortality from it is at least 10% but they are not allowed to speak about it. He says many people die from it on daily basis. It all depends on the type of the body and its health condition, the age and so on but none of the vaccines are safe, not even Sputnik one. Some take it and feel fine and have no side effects while others are killed by it. Their bodies can't handle it and those cases are strictly forbidden to talk about. This is our main hospital policy on it. How is this possible if it is well being of population on first place and main motive? The answer is, our health is not the main motive of the jab. Something much more sinister is at work and they are in a hurry to distribute it.

Let's say the mortality is 10-15%, that means if we vaccine whole population of the world, at least 700 million will die. That is much higher number then any world war would demand. Wink Besides enslaving us the second, welcomed(by the elites) "side effect" is killing almost billion of us.
Matjaz
Matjaz

KneelB4Zod! and Mr Badger like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:56 pm

Matjaz wrote:I got a friend doctor working in the main hospital in the country. He is strictly against the vaccine, saying it should be banned. First of all, any vaccine takes at least five years of trials and testing before it is complete and save for mass use. And these vaccines they are forcing us with today were developed in less then a year. Meaning, we are all lab rats. Doctor friend says mortality from it is at least 10% but they are not allowed to speak about it. He says many people die from it on daily basis. It all depends on the type of the body and its health condition, the age and so on but none of the vaccines are safe, not even Sputnik one. Some take it and feel fine and have no side effects while others are killed by it. Their bodies can't handle it and those cases are strictly forbidden to talk about. This is our main hospital policy on it. How is this possible if it is well being of population on first place and main motive? The answer is, our health is not the main motive of the jab. Something much more sinister is at work and they are in a hurry to distribute it.

Let's say the mortality is 10-15%, that means if we vaccine whole population of the world, at least 700 million will die. That is much higher number then any world war would demand. Wink Besides enslaving us the second, welcomed(by the elites) "side effect" is killing almost billion of us.

I completely agree. It's a scam. It's a "pension reoform", the way how to kill as many elders as they can. mainly with their tyranical restrictions. No one can imagine how lethal is isolation for the seniors. Lack of physical activity, lack of contact with family. Inhuman measures taken by unelected criminals.

I never underwent any test, regardless the fact it's mandatory. I just said I won't take a part in this farce. Either u can fire me or figure out how to deal with this. Employer figured out how to do so... I don't harm myself with face covers since last spring. For a while I used shemagh as it is quite comfortable during winter times and you can fake !face-covering" quite wll. Since they ordered respirators two months ago or so I don't cover my face at all. Cops didn't dare to stop me single once. Hope there will be such protest as with the hools, last year, Or they gonna give up...d

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 Waryou10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Matjaz like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Mon May 03, 2021 8:41 pm

I got a hardcore communist for one of my neighbors and he was explaining to me the other day how nobody should work on their holiday on mayday and how this is international holiday of all workers and yadda, dadda blah, baaa. So I deliberately worked my ass off for the past three days in the garden and when I finsihed everything then I just looked for some more, went to cut the grass yesterday all afternoon although it was raining hard lmao...fuck his mayday commies ass.. Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 1619689188
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun May 30, 2021 8:59 am

Meet 'Kranky' at the burnout competition

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:34 pm

Check this one! It is from Russian urban explorer. He went into Russian wilderness to check on a cabin that is known by locals to be cursed. The cabin is in the middle of woods with no near setlments miles around. I think its legit.. Video is subtitled just push the cc button.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 1050255049
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:57 pm

Matjaz wrote:Check this one! It is from Russian urban explorer. He went into Russian wilderness to check on a cabin that is known by locals to be cursed. The cabin is in the middle of woods with no near setlments miles around. I think its legit.. Video is subtitled just push the cc button.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 1050255049

He had very up to date equipment with him, so he was able to record most of the stuff going on. He had several cameras set up in the cabin recording from different angles. First clear anomaly in part 1 starts at 8:23, second one comes at 17:10 with swinging lamp(which could obviously be faked, so let's ignore that one)

Part 2 of a video where stuff really starts to happen...

@9:37 if you watch closely at the top of the red square grid above the bed a shadow starts to reach down towards him, it can barely be seen. Could be CGI faked easily but because of what happens later, I'm convinced this is legit. Movement of door knob at 12:57, I don't know how he managed to videotape the shadow at 13:35 through the wall. What was convincing to me is stuff that starts to happen at 19:30, doors slams on its own.

Part 3

shows the most. I don't think that event with the curtain could be that easily faked cause he removes it immediately and there's nothing behind! Check the shadow behind him @14:25!! How do you fake that?? It just vanishes in thin air by 14:47. And then the grand finale that starts @16:!0. How would you fake the curtain thing? Its impossible..Remember, this cabin is known by locals to be cursed. It has history, its not like he would just pick some abandoned house and pretend it is haunted. Stories about this cabin have been rumored around by people through years.

Matjaz
Matjaz

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:50 pm

So be honest, if anybody watched these three vids...would you spend the night in it and sleep through the morning? I know I wouldn't lol..
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:20 pm

Question is if all the captured stuff is authentic. Nevertheless, I wouln't either.

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:05 pm

Well, I was researching the video today and found out that apparently the guy is a scammer  Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 1619689188  He got quite popular chanell on youtube with 300k subscribers and most if not every video in there is full of him catching paranormal activity. So, either he is very good at what he does and ghosts just naturally are drawn to him or he simply fakes the stuff for the views. But I got to admit he's very talented. And I'm very disappointed Sad  

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 1143234681

still, I love to watch this kind of stuff. If anyone knows for a good case or maybe a nice video would appreciate if you share it.  What a Face   affraid   cheers
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:22 am

I am officially giving up helping sheep other than this website people still discuss politics and sports as if everything is normal these people are the dumbest people on the planet you wont be voting for Trump in 2025 nor supporting your favorite team you'll probably be dead,they want to be rid of us by that date,wake up this is the end game,Governments are committing genocide on us NOW

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:42 am

Random discussion - fun, off-topic talks etc. - Page 13 1619689188

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:27 am

Just returned from an hours bush walk I try to do 5-6 km a day which at 55 isn't too bad Ive been doing some serious thinking my 2 elderly parents rely on me and quite frankly are a large part of my life so I dont want to do at this stage anything that separates me from them but its obvious that sooner or later they will try to make vaccines compulsory in my country.

Its also obvious to me that this is a transhumanist agenda a decade or so ago I got some very vivid dreams about not accepting any upgrades and remaining human or the consequences will be severe in the afterlife.Well there are things worth dying for and I believe returning to the Creator as he made me is one of them so I will accept death before getting nasal swabbed or syringed,you may as well go out on your terms because if you go to a camp you will most likely die on their terms.

I will not Q code,I will avoid police and military but I will sometimes wear a mask in small shops because owners can be fined $20,000,if I have to shop on line so be it,if I physically go anywhere I will pay cash tracking Eftpos is probably coming if not here already.

The jackboot is coming here because what has to be done,won't be this nations men are cucks now all this is in the future but Id suggest you all figure out plans for the likely scenarios

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:16 am

khnum wrote:Just returned from an hours bush walk I try to do 5-6 km a day which at 55 isn't too bad Ive been doing some serious thinking my 2 elderly parents rely on me and quite frankly are a large part of my life so I dont want to do at this stage anything that separates me from them but its obvious that sooner or later they will try to make vaccines compulsory in my country.

Its also obvious to me that this is a transhumanist agenda a decade or so ago I got some very vivid dreams about not accepting any upgrades and remaining human or the consequences will be severe in the afterlife.Well there are things worth dying for and I believe returning to the Creator as he made me is one of them so I will accept death before getting nasal swabbed or syringed,you may as well go out on your terms because if you go to a camp you will most likely die on their terms.

I will not Q code,I will avoid police and military but I will sometimes wear a mask in small shops because owners can be fined $20,000,if I have to shop on line so be it,if I physically go anywhere I will pay cash tracking Eftpos is probably coming if not here already.

The jackboot is coming here because what has to be done,won't be this nations men are cucks now all this is in the future but Id suggest you all figure out plans for the likely scenarios

Seems like most of us on Zods forum are middle-aged.

I don't know what you think, but personally, as I approach 50 this year, I'm overwhelmed with sadness that this global clampdown on humanity has happened now. The selfish part of me was hoping to spend a few years travelling, catching up with old acquaintances and maybe having one last fling with a beautiful woman before I'm too damned old.

The last 30 years has seen so much change in this country, a creeping authoritarianism that has slowly shut down our way of life one department at a time.

Well, now the final trap is being sprung, and it has happened with such speed it surprised me, I should have seen this coming. I was expecting war, not this "reset" in the guise of a "pandemic".

And the frustrating part is how most people just don't see it for what it is. Completely conditioned and compliant without question.

I fear for my 7yr old niece, what kind of a world will she grow up in?

Well, enough rambling, I get very down and no bugger is left to talk to. All friends gone, keeping their distance from this "conspiracy theorist" I guess.

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:32 am

Mr Badger wrote:
khnum wrote:Just returned from an hours bush walk I try to do 5-6 km a day which at 55 isn't too bad Ive been doing some serious thinking my 2 elderly parents rely on me and quite frankly are a large part of my life so I dont want to do at this stage anything that separates me from them but its obvious that sooner or later they will try to make vaccines compulsory in my country.

I don't know what you think, but personally, as I approach 50 this year, I'm overwhelmed with sadness that this global clampdown on humanity has happened now. The selfish part of me was hoping to spend a few years travelling, catching up with old acquaintances and maybe having one last fling with a beautiful woman before I'm too damned old.

The last 30 years has seen so much change in this country, a creeping authoritarianism that has slowly shut down our way of life one department at a time.

Well, now the final trap is being sprung, and it has happened with such speed it surprised me, I should have seen this coming. I was expecting war, not this "reset" in the guise of a "pandemic".

And the frustrating part is how most people just don't see it for what it is. Completely conditioned and compliant without question.

I fear for my 7yr old niece, what kind of a world will she grow up in?

Well, enough rambling, I get very down and no bugger is left to talk to. All friends gone, keeping their distance from this "conspiracy theorist" I guess.

I only have one friend in this city the other 3 are hundreds to thousands of kilometers away in another country.

There are benefits to being a lone wolf there is no wife they can turn against me,no child they can brainwash and turn into a freak and no job they can threaten me with the loss of.I feel sorry for the children too that side of things is sad

khnum

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next