Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+21
Flying Dutchman
Meoverhere
The Original Mind
shachalnur
Sultan of Wings
Lucho88
boris
Pirata
Nuke68
Duby
ussuricat
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
yeah!
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
H10
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
25 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 11:43 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
21 min.
Jihadist rebels continue to steal material from #Syria's infrastructure in rural #Idlib (photos)

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/377537/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 11:49 pm

Yarmouk, olde cemetary (via Ivan Sidorenko):

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Ddq-Qf0VQAA7-73

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Sun May 20, 2018 11:52 pm

H10 wrote:
GLP Guest wrote:
Meoverhere wrote:Of course it's him, unless there's another child sock wearing, doctor who loving, flight sim writing, Yorkshire born 'journalist'

According to this press release, J is married to a quadruple amputee and wanted to focus on daily care in looking after them, but the allure of the games industry was too much. (But wait, I thought J said she was the one who was the Quad-amputee...?)

Since then J has also developed another career as journalist, as deputy editor of PC Pilot magazine and an expert aviation and military advisor for the likes of the BBC and Sky News...

But J says this is not her...

htt   ps :// w  ww.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/280992/Lifersquos_a_game_for_pioneer_Jane.php

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 2924852245

Its Irrelevant imo.

We are here cuz we value freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and we want to keep getting updates of the current events that are evolving in the world we are living in..
Who is J or what does with his/her life is a personal problem that doesnt add anything relevant to us

We should focus on news, on keep this  as free and unbiased as possible and on grown a community that holds the same values that we do

I totally agree with this.

And personally never had problem with Jenny or her thread, and she was never rude to anyone.. Unlike that bitch Jazzy and few other mods who are also for sure mods with easy bans trigger.
Comedian exposed them..And altho he was kind of vicious zionist neocon shill, he hated GLP mods because they were pretending to be nice while they are not. Smile So respect for comedian...And he exposed them and bots they were using, and how that works and etc..Saw it myself..

GLP became toxic.. I found Trinity pretty alright dude..and there are many other cool people over there, but we are living in times where globalists, imperialists call them as you like.. are losing everywhere ground and it is obvious they are so desperate that even forum like GLP becomes threat to their narrative.

Their problem.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Sun May 20, 2018 11:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think Salman is dead...

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Dhprlc10

Ha-ha! Once again Assad is standing smug like this :

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 Giphy

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Mon May 21, 2018 12:07 am

I might add.
This ever-growing censorship, coming from both sides of their argument (and Dems and Rep ) only exposes that they are uniparty.
Delusional in believing that their kabuki theatre would fool and fracture anyone but themselves.
And not not only that..once Volcano goes off..if you try to cap it..you only make things worse, as pressure continues to build until explosion does not rip the whole thing apart.But if they also let it run..same thing would happen just more smoothly.
I told them bluntly..I have no side in this but peace and well being for your and my children.
But they should learn to accept defeat with dignity.

That is their only option and choice. Defeat with dignity or without.
Why I'm saying this.?
Because History is full with such examples..and they are not something separate from it..they are part of the same History book falling under same historical rules.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 12:11 am

Flying Dutchman wrote:
H10 wrote:
GLP Guest wrote:
Meoverhere wrote:Of course it's him, unless there's another child sock wearing, doctor who loving, flight sim writing, Yorkshire born 'journalist'

According to this press release, J is married to a quadruple amputee and wanted to focus on daily care in looking after them, but the allure of the games industry was too much. (But wait, I thought J said she was the one who was the Quad-amputee...?)

Since then J has also developed another career as journalist, as deputy editor of PC Pilot magazine and an expert aviation and military advisor for the likes of the BBC and Sky News...

htt   ps :// w  ww.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/280992/Lifersquos_a_game_for_pioneer_Jane.php

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 2924852245

Its Irrelevant imo.

We are here cuz we value freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and we want to keep getting updates of the current events that are evolving in the world we are living in..
Who is J or what does with his/her life is a personal problem that doesnt add anything relevant to us

We should focus on news, on keep this  as free and unbiased as possible and on grown a community that holds the same values that we do

And personally never had problem with Jenny or her thread, and she was never rude to anyone.. Unlike that bitch Jazzy and few other mods who are also for sure mods with easy bans trigger.
Comedian exposed them..And altho he was kind of vicious zionist neocon shill, he hated GLP mods because they were pretending to be nice while they are not. Smile So respect for comedian...And he exposed them and bots they were using, and how that works and etc..Saw it myself..

GLP became toxic.. I found Trinity pretty alright dude..and there are many other cool people over there, but we are living in times where globalists, imperialists call them as you like.. are losing everywhere ground and it is obvious they are so desperate that even forum like GLP becomes threat to their narrative.

Their problem.

Good cop (Janey), bad cop (Jazzy). It's all the game. I know it for years (thanks to the guy who joined us as well). Just watch this and notice that it is 7 years old video:

Or read this (from 2010!):

https://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-%E2%80%9Ccontrolled-opposition%E2%80%9D-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/

All of this is their problem,. indeed. But how they abuse unknowing random visitors, under the guise of "conspiracy forum" should be exposed.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Mon May 21, 2018 12:15 am

And i think that this site is a new hope for many of us who are honestly and trully interested on whats really going on...
Even if we dont agree with each other sometimes on some topics, we are all here under the same flag, seeking the truth
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 12:17 am

Peter John@Petejohn77
8 min.
China Just Won Trump's Trade War - And They Didn't Even Have to Fight -

https://www.eurasiafuture.com/2018/05/19/china-just-won-trumps-trade-war-and-they-didnt-even-have-to-fight/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Mon May 21, 2018 12:17 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:
H10 wrote:
GLP Guest wrote:

Its Irrelevant imo.

Their problem.

Good cop (Janey), bad cop (Jazzy). It's all the game. I know it for years (thanks to the guy who joined us as well). Just watch this and notice that it is 7 years old video:

Or read this (from 2010!):

https://intheknow7.wordpress.com/2010/04/11/godlike-productions-glp-%E2%80%9Ccontrolled-opposition%E2%80%9D-gatekeepers-for-global-mgt-team/

All of this is their problem,. indeed. But how they abuse unknowing random visitors, under the guise of "conspiracy forum" should be exposed.

Yes yes..I'm aware of that.

I'm old school GLPer myself.

Point is..like in sports or in arts..It does not matter what others do or try..And it is especially irrelevant if you have such shit team that you lose from everyone and in the end fall into lower rang of competition. Smile
Therefore their problem.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 12:20 am

H10 wrote:And i think that this site is a new hope for many of us who are honestly and trully interested on whats really going on...
Even if we dont agree with each other sometimes on some topics, we are all here under the same flag, seeking the truth

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 2713748720

After all, it is about informations. And it's everyone's duty to deal with them. Think for yourself.

You summed it up greatly, bud.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Mon May 21, 2018 12:23 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
H10 wrote:And i think that this site is a new hope for many of us who are honestly and trully interested on whats really going on...

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 2713748720

After all, it is about informations. And it's everyone's duty to deal with them. Think for yourself.

You summed it up greatly, bud.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 27 3077205713

Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 12:26 am

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
2 min.
Syrian Army's elite division given orders to launch important offensive https://aml.ink/Cf8m9 #Daraa #Quneitra #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Mon May 21, 2018 12:36 am

We should be thankful that globalists wanna be rulers of the world of this age are such dumb morons, who thrive under negative selection.
If you study history you would see, that previous tyrants..were actually much harder to beat.
These guys are joke..
The only thing they have is brute force and moronic media.
But they are not Mongols who did not give a shit about what others thought of them.Or Romans who were extremely competent..let alone Byzantium or Greeks, Persians..even Napoleon or Nazis..
No they are completely incompetent sociopaths surrounded with alike.. who care very much about every narrative.
And their narrative would be like if Mongols cared to be accepted as some sort of Ketty Perry.
It is just laughable.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon May 21, 2018 12:45 am

Flying Dutchman wrote:We should be thankful that globalists wanna be rulers of the world of this age are such dumb morons, who thrive under negative selection.
If you study history you would see, that previous tyrants..were actually much harder to beat.
These guys are joke..
But they are not Mongols who did not give a shit about what others thought of them.Or Romans who were extremely competent..let alone Byzantium or Greeks, Persians..even Napoleon or Nazis..
No they are completely incompetent sociopaths surrounded with alike.. who care very much about every narrative.
And their narrative would be like if Mongols cared to be accepted as some sort of Ketty Perry.
It is just laughable.

That's actually very correct. Still, for the individual, they may represent strong authority. Their tricks and lies and, if nothing else helps, then batons look quite convincing. And this is why the people need to stick together, share informations and learn, learn, learn (yes, that's Lenin I guess). Together, we can expose the truth and bring them down. Devided we will fall...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Flying Dutchman wrote:We should be thankful that globalists wanna be rulers of the world of this age are such dumb morons, who thrive under negative selection.
These guys are joke..
It is just laughable.

That's actually very correct. Still, for the individual, they may represent strong authority. Their tricks and lies and, if nothing else helps, then batons look quite convincing. And this is why the people need to stick together, share informations and learn, learn, learn (yes, that's Lenin I guess). Together, we can expose the truth and bring them down. Devided we will fall...

Absolutely

That is why they are through the guise of diversity trying to bring divisions into every aspect of living..to prevent Unity.
But it is backfiring big time...heads up ..it is becoming very much comic..I mean you saw Skripal case..hahah.. Henry the 8th would execute all of them..not only woman. haha
Even Star Wars in the USA.Man..Narrative completely falling apart.System of corruption and ass licking becoming so transparent...and it is backfiring in such extent against the elites it is truly amazing.One day when aggression against world peace is defeated and over..there would be many historically comical subjects and phenomena to investigate, teach and learn from. Smile

Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by yeah! Mon May 21, 2018 12:59 am

Flying Dutchman wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
These guys are joke..
It is just laughable.

Absolutely

That is why they are through the guise of diversity trying to bring divisions into every aspect of living..to prevent Unity.
But it is backfiring big time...heads up ..it is becoming very much comic..I mean you saw Skripal case..hahah.. Henry the 8th would execute all of them..not only woman. haha
Even Star Wars in the USA.Man..Narrative completely falling apart.System of corruption and ass licking becoming so transparent...and it is backfiring in such extent against the elites it is truly amazing.One day when aggression against world peace is defeated and over..there would be many historically comical subjects and phenomena to investigate, teach and learn from. Smile

enjoying every word im reading!

yeah!

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 1:17 am

Nearly 300 refugees return to their homes in Syria - Russian reconciliation center

According to Yevtushenko, restoration works at electricity and water supplies systems in the city of Douma continue round-the-clock

More:
http://tass.com/society/1005292
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 1:18 am

"Peresvet": Why In Reality There Can Be No Arms Race with Russia
http://www.stalkerzone.org/peresvet-why-in-reality-there-can-be-no-arms-race-with-russia/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 1:55 am

SYRIA TO CONFRONT ISRAELI ATTACKS IGNORING TEL AVIV’S ATTEMPTS TO JUSTIFY THEM – SYRIAN ENVOY TO RUSSIA
https://southfront.org/syria-to-repel-israeli-attacks-ignoring-tel-avivs-attempts-to-justify-them-syrian-envoy-to-russia/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon May 21, 2018 2:06 am

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

I know some of you here don't use FaecesBook (I do, but only to rant about world events and because nobody picks up a bloody phone anymore). I'm already pissed off with them for deleting, banning and censoring many of my posts and links, but today I read this:

https://www.sott.net/article/386077-Facebook-Announces-Partnership-With-Atlantic-Council-to-Protect-Democracy
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 2:36 am

@Petejohn77

The most terrible mass bombings of the parasitic West in the 20th century  AND WHO DID MOST OF THEM YEP #USA ,#UK #NATO DID 4 of 5 MASS BOMBINGS PARTNERS IN CRIME
Stalingrad, 1942 Dresden, 1945 Hanoi, 1972 Yugoslavia, 1999 Rakka 2017

http://xn----8sbeyxgbych3e.ru-an.info/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%88%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B5-%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B1%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE-%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B0-%D0%B2-%D1%85%D1%85-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%B5/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 2:39 am

@MauriceSchleepe
A Train from #Ukraine with Forbidden weapons including Large-Caliber artillery Systems,12 Anti-Tank Guns RAPIRA and 20 armoured vehicles arrived in #Konstantinovka,after unloading the weapons are sent to #Lozovatskoe 20KM away from the frontline,#Donbass.
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Mon May 21, 2018 2:49 am

Mr. Badger wrote:I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

I know some of you here don't use FaecesBook (I do, but only to rant about world events and because nobody picks up a bloody phone anymore). I'm already pissed off with them for deleting, banning and censoring many of my posts and links, but today I read this:

sott.net/article/386077-Facebook-Announces-Partnership-With-Atlantic-Council-to-Protect-Democracy

This has come about because of the Cambridge Analytica story I guess. Problem... reaction... solution...

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon May 21, 2018 2:59 am

ussuricat wrote:SYRIA TO CONFRONT ISRAELI ATTACKS IGNORING TEL AVIV’S ATTEMPTS TO JUSTIFY THEM – SYRIAN ENVOY TO RUSSIA
https://southfront.org/syria-to-repel-israeli-attacks-ignoring-tel-avivs-attempts-to-justify-them-syrian-envoy-to-russia/

No other way to deal with those psychos other than with force, we all know that's coming, if Syria is to ever be truly free.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 3:39 am

Poor America: 40% of Americans Can't Afford Middle-Class Lifestyle
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-17/poor-america-40-americans-cant-afford-middle-class-lifestyle
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 3:44 am

EU Companies' Possible Withdrawal From Iran Contradicts Nuclear Deal - Tehran

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif told the EU energy chief Miguel Arias Canete in Tehran, as quoted by Iran's state news agency IRNA, that Europe's political support of the JCPOA is not enough.

"With the withdrawal of America, [Iran's] public expectations from the European Union have increased in order to maintain the deal's gains, and in the current context, the European political support for the accord is not sufficient," Mohammad Javad Zarif told Miguel Arias Canete in Tehran, cited by IRNA.

More:
https://sputniknews.com/world/201805201064626028-eu-withdrawal-companies-iran-nuclear-deal/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 3:47 am

Is Wikipedia An Establishment Psyop?
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-20/wikipedia-establishment-psyop
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 4:25 am

@zerohedge

VENEZUELA'S NICOLAS MADURO WINS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 4:29 am

Moscow Proves UK Tends to Carry Out Secret Operations Abroad – Zakharova

KHABAROVSK (Russia) (Sputnik) – The Russian Foreign Ministry has provided sufficient information to prove that it is the United Kingdom, not Russia, which tends to conduct secret operations abroad, Russian Foreign Ministry’s spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said.

More:
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201805211064634312-uk-killing-people-abroad-moscow/
ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by ussuricat Mon May 21, 2018 4:41 am

@TamrikoT

This is not Douma #Syria. This is #Donbass & these war crimes take place in front of the eyes of #EU leaders.
As a result of the shelling of Troitsky district in the outskirts of Lugansk by the #Ukraine Army, the family was killed:father, mother,13 yo son.The eldest son wounded.

ussuricat
ussuricat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next