Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+21
Flying Dutchman
Meoverhere
The Original Mind
shachalnur
Sultan of Wings
Lucho88
boris
Pirata
Nuke68
Duby
ussuricat
Matjaz
Stand_Sure_Anderson
Ptolemaios
yeah!
FoShizzle
Zambeezi
H10
Mr Badger
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
25 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Matjaz Sun May 20, 2018 8:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Lmao!

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DdqQcm2VAAANMGn

lol that old witch frightnes me. I'm not into reptilian stuff but she does have kinda beasty look, all the time.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Humanity Blows Sun May 20, 2018 9:03 pm

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 DdqQcm2VAAANMGn

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Flmao10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 9:10 pm

Ahmad Yar
@Pashtunist
7 min.
Video of Taliban fighters with captured American APCs after Oshan area in Shahrak district of Ghor fell to their control last week.

https://twitter.com/Pashtunist/status/998277638971121664

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 9:12 pm

Sharmine Narwani
@snarwani
38 sek.
As #India goes military shopping in #Russia, US reminds of Moscow sanctions. What Modi does next will be instructive - and many countries will be watching.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/as-india-goes-military-shopping-in-russia-us-warns-of-caatsa-curbs-1753107.html

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flying Dutchman Sun May 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Flmao10

hahahhaha..

Damit.
Flying Dutchman
Flying Dutchman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun May 20, 2018 9:31 pm

Classic Laughing
Mr Badger
Mr Badger

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 9:47 pm

Haykal Bafana
‏@BaFana3
4 min.
#Yemen capital Sanaa: #Saudi airstrike a short while ago. Large explosion in the southern part of the city.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand_Sure_Anderson Sun May 20, 2018 9:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:Peter John

@Petejohn77
14m14 minutes ago
More
"The Naf army destroyed the GAZ-66 of the #Ukrainian army with an accurate blow to the ATGM.

Soon hohols gonna begg for another ceasefire...

All this talk of a new offensive but, I honestly don't think Kiev is up to the task. I was reading earlier that they have rotated the Ukrainian army at the front because of the hi desertion rate. The right sector can't  fight a war  on their own. What's left of them anyway. NAF is more then ready and Russia has there back if needed.

That's true. However retards in Kiev could see it differently. After all, the do what the WH orders them. Possible hostilites wouldn't be on behalf of Kiev itself but, rather, on behalf of dotard, to frame Russia imho.

The offensive it seems hasn't begun, and that's ominous in the sense that they're waiting rather than throwing everything at it...

I have a feeling that this summer is going to be a bloody and brutal one for Donbass and Ukriane.

Stand_Sure_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Stand_Sure_Anderson wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

@Petejohn77
14m14 minutes ago
More
"The Naf army destroyed the GAZ-66 of the #Ukrainian army with an accurate blow to the ATGM.

All this talk of a new offensive but, I honestly don't think Kiev is up to the task. I was reading earlier that they have rotated the Ukrainian army at the front because of the hi desertion rate. The right sector can't  fight a war  on their own. What's left of them anyway. NAF is more then ready and Russia has there back if needed.

That's true. However retards in Kiev could see it differently. After all, the do what the WH orders them. Possible hostilites wouldn't be on behalf of Kiev itself but, rather, on behalf of dotard, to frame Russia imho.

The offensive it seems hasn't begun, and that's ominous in the sense that they're waiting rather than throwing everything at it...

I have a feeling that this summer is going to be a bloody and brutal one for Donbass and Ukriane.

Indeed, it may be so. Only this weekend about 6 civilians were killed in dobas, Gorlovka area. Beside this, some Donbass troops were killed, too. Somali and Diezel battalions were moved to the vicinity of Gorlovka already. Hohols should remember Ilovaisk...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Afarin Mamosta
@AfarinMamosta
24 min.
Some footage of SDF Operation in #DeirEzzor. Iraqi Army position spotted in the distance.

U.S SOF vehicle also spotted later in the footage.

https://twitter.com/AfarinMamosta/status/998287840613150721

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GLP Guest Sun May 20, 2018 10:26 pm

Meoverhere wrote:Of course it's him, unless there's another child sock wearing, doctor who loving, flight sim writing, Yorkshire born 'journalist'

According to this press release, J is married to a quadruple amputee and wanted to focus on daily care in looking after them, but the allure of the games industry was too much. (But wait, I thought J said she was the one who was the Quad-amputee...?)

Since then J has also developed another career as journalist, as deputy editor of PC Pilot magazine and an expert aviation and military advisor for the likes of the BBC and Sky News...

But J says this is not her...

htt ps :// w ww.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/280992/Lifersquos_a_game_for_pioneer_Jane.php

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245

GLP Guest

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Sun May 20, 2018 10:35 pm

GLP Guest wrote:
Meoverhere wrote:Of course it's him, unless there's another child sock wearing, doctor who loving, flight sim writing, Yorkshire born 'journalist'

According to this press release, J is married to a quadruple amputee and wanted to focus on daily care in looking after them, but the allure of the games industry was too much. (But wait, I thought J said she was the one who was the Quad-amputee...?)

Since then J has also developed another career as journalist, as deputy editor of PC Pilot magazine and an expert aviation and military advisor for the likes of the BBC and Sky News...

htt   ps :// w  ww.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/280992/Lifersquos_a_game_for_pioneer_Jane.php

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2924852245

Its Irrelevant imo.

We are here cuz we value freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and we want to keep getting updates of the current events that are evolving in the world we are living in..
Who is J or what does with his/her life is a personal problem that doesnt add anything relevant to us

We should focus on news, on keep this as free and unbiased as possible and on grown a community that holds the same values that we do
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 10:41 pm

GLP Guest wrote:

htt   ps :// w  ww.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/280992/Lifersquos_a_game_for_pioneer_Jane.php

I think you can post links without editing.

https://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/280992/Lifersquos_a_game_for_pioneer_Jane.php

However, as I wrote earlier, it does no matter who is who in the real life. Well, publicly known individuals risk that their secret life will be exposed. That's the price for publicity. But use this, under the guise of "conspiracy forum" to spread NATO / establishment official standpoints and intentionally devide thinkers, thruthers and conspiracy community... well, this is shamefull...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun May 20, 2018 10:44 pm

Heavy artillery strikes on Ukrainian positions near Yasynuvata today

Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Stand_Sure_Anderson Sun May 20, 2018 10:45 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Stand_Sure_Anderson wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Nuke68 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

@Petejohn77
14m14 minutes ago
More

Indeed, it may be so. Only this weekend about 6 civilians were killed in dobas, Gorlovka area. Beside this, some Donbass troops were killed, too. Somali and Diezel battalions were moved to the vicinity of Gorlovka already. Hohols should remember Ilovaisk...

Aye it's likely they will continue to use the guns for hire and keep the army back for a while, to try and soften up the defences and see what Russia's reaction is...

I strongly believe however that the time span Ukriane had to take back Donbass if at All, has long gone and Donbass will be like Ahbakia and South Ossetia for decades to come, but fearing it will be a dirty war and when the politics are in favour outside of Kiev the offensive will begin...

As it is they will keep up the harassing fire and use the guns for hire to try and soften defences as a high casualty rate is the last thing Kiev wants to be handling, but those who volunteer, it's a different story.

Live in unity and not in ignorance, in unity there is knowledge, strength and power in ignorance there is naivety, weakness and prejudice

Stand_Sure_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 10:47 pm

H10 wrote:
GLP Guest wrote:

Its Irrelevant imo.

We are here cuz we value freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and we want to keep getting updates of the current events that are evolving in the world we are living in..
Who is J or what does with his/her life is a personal problem that doesnt add anything relevant to us

We should focus on news, on keep this  as free and unbiased as possible and on grown a community that holds the same values that we do

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720

Actually, I'm greatful that the incident on the other forum occured. It was motivation for me, the great one, actually. As I wrote numerous time - those treacherous cowards won't stop me don't matter what. The truth must be told, the crimes exposed.

However, use "conspiracy" forum to spread globalist/neocon propaganda should be condemned. Especially if such poor and obvious tricks being played.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun May 20, 2018 10:53 pm

[/quote]

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720

Actually, I'm greatful that the incident on the other forum occured. It was motivation for me, the great one, actually. As I wrote numerous time - those treacherous cowards won't stop me don't matter what. The truth must be told, the crimes exposed.

However, use "conspiracy" forum to spread globalist/neocon propaganda should be condemned. Especially if such poor and obvious tricks being played.[/quote]

Thanks for doing this Zod. We need to keep focused on the truth. GLP trolls were becoming a distraction. Time to move on.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun May 20, 2018 11:03 pm

Royal Navy relied on NATO to protect British waters 20 times in 2015

"Britain had to rely on the US, Canada, France and Germany aircraft to protect its territorial waters more than 20 times last year, with the Royal Navy’s reliance on its Nato allies far greater than previously thought. "

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/royal-navy-relied-on-nato-to-protect-british-waters-20-times-in-2015-a6870686.html

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 APYA2j
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Sun May 20, 2018 11:04 pm

I'm dying laughing over here, but my gif wouldn't post.

Last edited by FoShizzle on Sun May 20, 2018 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun May 20, 2018 11:05 pm

Victoria Retweeted

radio
Stydoba

@RadioStydoba
3h3 hours ago
More
Ukrainian Media (TSN): Russia ultimately closed 2000 square kilometers of the Azov Sea for Ukrainian vessels. Russian border guards consider Ukrainians worse than Somali pirates.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun May 20, 2018 11:09 pm

On this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said President Donald Trump would end the threat of North Korea’s nuclear program during his first term.

Graham said, “He says he’s going to end this conflict within his first term. Every other president has been played. They’ve done every agreement known to man, bilateral, multilateral agreements. They promised to give up their weapons. They back out and they build up their weapons program.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/05/20/graham-trump-will-end-north-koreas-threat-to-the-american-homeland-in-his-first-term/

These guy have got a hard on for war.
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 11:13 pm

The Intercept
@theintercept
36 min.
In 2015, Veolia said that Flint’s water was safe and recommended adding ferric chloride to the water to address discoloration. The chemical only added to the corrosion problem, according to a suit filed by the Michigan attorney general.

https://theintercept.com/2018/05/20/pittsburgh-flint-veolia-privatization-public-water-systems-lead/

Not only that, Veolia runs our resources of drinking water in Czech Republic as well. How the fuck is it possible foreign company runs our resources of water? In the case of conflict it is the great way how to affect large part of population. I'm very adamant that some kinds of industry should not be privately owned ever.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 11:21 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
42 min.
Satellite imagery shows devastation from #Hama Airbase explosion https://aml.ink/mhxM2 #Syria

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/377479/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 11:24 pm

I think Salman is dead...

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Dhprlc10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by H10 Sun May 20, 2018 11:28 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I think Salman is dead...

#1 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Dhprlc10

Excuse my ignorance please but... is this Salman de Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia?? the "reformist" one?
H10
H10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun May 20, 2018 11:33 pm

H10 wrote:

Excuse my ignorance please but... is this Salman de Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia?? the "reformist" one?

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/318078-where-is-mohammad-bin-salman
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Sun May 20, 2018 11:34 pm

Zod wrote:I think Salman is dead...

Earlier, the Tehran-based newspaper Kayhan said it has obtained a copy of a report by an Arab intelligence apparatus that claims bin Salman could be killed in a shooting incident late April.

“This intelligence service in a confidential report to the country’s top official insists that at least two bullets have hit bin Salman in April 21 clashes in Riyadh and it is even possible that he is dead,” said Hossein Shariatmadari, the daily’s editor-in-chief, in an editorial published on Thursday.

theiranproject.com/blog/2018/05/20/bin-salman-absent-from-another-major-ceremony-in-saudi-arabia/

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 11:38 pm

Vivian Nereim
@viviannereim
52 min
Saudi newspaper Okaz says detained Saudi activists could face the death penalty if investigations lead to a charge of treason or conspiring against the state, and says “the law does not distinguish between man or woman in such cases.”

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun May 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
48 min.
#Erdogan not deterred by assassination plot https://aml.ink/ua7zt #Turkey

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuke68 Sun May 20, 2018 11:42 pm

The second in a month brigade of the Ukrainian Armed Forces withdraws from Donbass

""After a number of incidents in the zone of responsibility of the 54th Brigade of the Armed Forces, including regular cases of desertion, the shooting of the school in Svetlodorsk and shelling from the positions of the APU of the residential sector in Troitsk, the Ukrainian command decided to hold a rotation of 54 brigades in June and withdraw it from the zone of environmental protection, "- he said."

https://novorosinform.org/722320
Nuke68
Nuke68

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next