Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Zambeezi
khnum
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:28 am

Saudi armsdealers deliver lots of wapons and ammunition to the Houthis.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:21 am

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Idlib10

New development! Looks good. That corridor is much broader now.

(long ago I worked with snapshots from display, couldn't do it better)

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:46 am

That were my thoughts too, about their economic relations.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:03 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:09 am

Perhaps they know a few new aspects on it.

Question Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:58 am

Aldin 🇧🇦
@aldin_ww
·
12h
50 minutes documentary from
@annanews_info
follows the advances of Syrian Government on M5 highway.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:32 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:33 am

SouthFront
@southfronteng
·
13m
Head Of Iran's IRGC Operations In Syria Killed Near Aleppo

https://southfront.org/head-of-irans-irgc-operations-in-syria-killed-near-aleppo/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:40 am

Trump Eases Pressure on Turkey's Halkbank as Favour to Erdogan (aka quid pro quo)
https://sputniknews.com/us/202002031078217238-trump-eases-pressure-on-turkeys-halkbank-as-favour-to-erdogan---senator/

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1077298069

meanwhile...
Pompeo is busy baiting/stoking a pan-turkik dream:
He called on Kazakhstan to interfere in China on behalf of a turkic group there, which is actually completely unrelated to the kazakhs except by turkic racial identity
Pompeo is indirectly threatening Erdogan by backing the Kazakh leader as a international spokesman to realize this role, a role that Erdogan had played up until recently when he fell out with the Americans over the S400.
There is little doubt that Pompeo is waving the red flag in front of the bull in preparation for a lance to be driven home at a suitable time.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:02 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:05 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:30 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:32 pm

Occam's Razor
Dr. Francis Boyle Creator Of BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

the virus is a lethal and offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it.

The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/creator-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-biological-warfare-weapon
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/i-cant-let-my-mom-die-home-desperate-patients-swarm-wuhan-hospital-hong-kong-closes
=====

Global BSL-3/4 Labs

Anthrax Wars
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8E7B0B82EF123166
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YzqD-IoJ4 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaSADbjXX5o 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt-PBZLyrJI 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vijZU7tWw2g 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqLTdFXhPco 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78ZxgtXXpCc 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYPL6xA-Y8Y 7

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:33 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
46m
Syrian Arab Army units liberate the villages of Al-Wasita - Al-Raqam - Balaisa - Tel Agar in Idlib countryside

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:35 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:51 pm

KneelB4Zod!
Philip Giraldi: "Trump Green Lights Greater Israel" https://t.co/G5ECeY9Qrn

— SouthFront (@southfronteng) February 4, 2020

If Assad fell it might have happened but Israel will never be able to defeat Hezbollah, Syrian army and the PMF backed by Iran now I doubt they could even capture Gaza now so the greater Israel dream is over now.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:31 pm

Methinks somehow I like the Irish ...

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:35 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:50 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:12 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Methinks somehow I like the Irish ...

pirat

In Germany's darkest hour 1916 they rose against English domination and separated 1922 successfully. Oh, yes I like them!

Someone posted earlier about Palestinian products. I cannot believe, that the regime in Tel Aviv let the Palestinians export goods without controlling it and blocking the money in return.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:36 pm

Profanity wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

I don't know why they are not catching as many as they can....freeze them and then cook and eat them when needed ?

Like they do with flies

When locust swarm comes to wrong neighborhood...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:40 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
7m
Lavrov: Turkey takes full responsibility for everything that happens in Idlib

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:42 pm

http://thealtworld.com/caitlin_johnston/moksha

http://thealtworld.com

Interesting authors there!

pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:28 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:31 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:12 pm

the coronavirus situation is [of course] attracting PSYOP from global/multiple state and nonstate actors, both U.S. and Chinese.
WHO is as corrupted/controlled as OPCW. Believe NOTHING from 'official' lips. Evil or Very Mad
much effort is underway to expose/document input from university and bio professionals via alt investigation and dialogs.
here are 2...

James Lyons Weiler: On the Origins of the 2019-nCoV Virus, Wuhan, China:
https://jameslyonsweiler.com/2020/01/30/on-the-origins-of-the-2019-ncov-virus-wuhan-china/

A database search by the first team to study and publish the whole genome sequence for the origins of the inserted sequence turned up no hits (Ji et al., 2020). They conducted a codon-bias analysis which led them to speculate that perhaps there had been a recombination event between a coronavirus in snakes with a coronavirus from bats (Ji et al., 2020).

This led to criticism on Wired(3) with quote dismissing the snake origin hypothesis as lacking evidence. There is, however, clear evidence that the novel sequence, which I will refer to henceforth as INS1378, is from a laboratory-induced recombination event.

----------------------------

Natural News: Irrefutable: The coronavirus was engineered by scientists in a lab using well documented genetic engineering vectors that leave behind a “fingerprint”
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-03-the-coronavirus-was-engineered-by-scientists-in-a-lab.html

…the genetic sequences now identified in the coronavirus strain are, without question, proof that human engineers have been tinkering with the strain.

---------------

Big Pharma IS the WHO. period. they stand to make a TON of $$$ from the outbreak.
primary question is (imo) already answered:
it is a human engineered/recombinent virus (not natural)

next: was it 'released' or 'escaped'?
a very good question and the 'answer' is NOT as simple as you might be inclined to 'jump' to.
why.
Though it is a FACT that China LIED/covered up the origins of outbreak/patient zero initially...
(saying it was via a 'seafood market')
that would be a NORMAL deflection by ANY government looking to avoid blame/panic while they were trying to wrap their head around/gathered/investigated the facts.
I think it [still] leaves only 2 possibilities: accident or sabotage.
it definitely is a bioweapon.
it definitely is 'convenient' (both timing & impact) for the empire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Feb 04, 2020 6:14 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 1619689188
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next