Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Zambeezi
khnum
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by wowzers Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:28 am

Hey fellas, here they say the Zerohedge twitter account suspension is permanent

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1480770959

wowzers

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:38 am

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:50 am

wowzers wrote:Hey fellas, here they say the Zerohedge twitter account suspension is permanent

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 1480770959
Twitter does advertising for VK!

Hopefully China and Russia will offer a useful pelette of hardware, software and social media platforms as soon as possible, without all the spyware from USrael.

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:12 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:24 am

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 2713748720

Methinks I said it from the start, it's only the beginning. Maybe they will also try people lose contact to each other. 

Dunno ...

Suspect Suspect

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:12 am

Well, I never followed him and I visited his website occasionally. Now I have the site among bookmarks...

Zerohedge Suspended On Twitter

First it was Facebook, then all of New Zealand; now Twitter has decided to suspend Zero Hedge.

Just as in the prior bans, which were eventually overturned, so in this case it is unclear what prompted Twitter's abrupt censorship: the only notification we received from twitter was the following:

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Twitter%20ban

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:22 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:25 am

Ozkok is trippin. lol

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:28 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:31 am

Evan Kohlmann
@IntelTweet
Official from Iraqi Shiite militia Asaib Ahl al-Haq: "Targeting diplomatic missions means targeting Iraq, and the resistance factions do not need to strike using such furtive measures. The resistance factions are far too powerful to hit the American embassy in this way."
https://twitter.com/IntelTweet/status/1223090950035136512?s=20
Asaib Ahl al-Haq official:
"Those who benefit from the attack on the American embassy are the enemies of Iraq... The rocket was fired from the Arab Jabour region--this area does not have [Shiite] resistance factions, and America knows who really struck its embassy."

Shiite militiamen "did not target [U.S.] bases after their forces left Iraq, despite the fact that their forces attacked the resistance factions more than once. Out of respect, these factions refused to respond to U.S. violations of Iraqi sovereignty."

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:34 am

Aleppo/Idlib:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
12m
The Turkish army is setting up a new observation point east of Saraqib

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 EPrszYnXUAALCJb?format=jpg&name=medium

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
15m
The Turkish army established a checkpoint in the east of Serakib.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 EPrsUloWoAEd6th?format=png&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
12m
On the Sarakiba front, the Syrian Arab army captured the villages of Kamana and Louf

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 EPrtKFqWAAAKcXL?format=png&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8m
Tal Abyad in Idlib countryside
Under the custody of SAA

Jihadist counterattack:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
10m
Aleppo The Syrian Arab Army stands up to an attack by armed terrorist groups backed by the Turkish occupation on the axis of the city of Al-Bab, east of Aleppo

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 EPrt-6HW4AIziny?format=jpg&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
7m
this is the map of the northern countryside of Aleppo, the Bab area, which is controlled by Erdogan's forces (the Olive Branch)
Which is supposed, according to the Russian-Turkish agreements, to be a truce area and have common points for both parties ...

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 EPruuQWWoAAW0Tj?format=jpg&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
Urgent
Violent clashes by Syrian Arab Army units, west of Al-Bab area, in the northeastern countryside of Aleppo city, against the Turkish terrorist gangs

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:38 am

Lukashenko is complete snake. like Erdogan. whores.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:42 am

getting pretty blunt eh?

it's getting even worserer. Twisted Evil
@ 0:24 did he just say the 'divinity' of Israel??? wtf! (uuhmm.. that's IDOLATRY you moron. unbelievable.)

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:47 am

Last edited by Zambeezi on Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:09 pm

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 2713748720

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:55 pm

Be careful, they will intensify censoring. Not only closing accounts but also "unfriendly" domains. 

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:07 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:09 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:

Be careful, they will intensify censoring. Not only closing accounts but also "unfriendly" domains. 

Rolling Eyes
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:33 pm

Aleppo/Idlib:

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
1m
From the center of the Turkish point in the vicinity of the town of Hish ..selfie

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 EPsKDiQXkAAqnjr?format=png&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
A Russian plane is flying over Al Bab right now

Southw-west countryside of Aleppo:

Syrian army soldiers in the village of Luf, Idlib, Syria:

Also village of Hazzan, Idlib was liberated (via @StasSwanky):

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 EPrpXu8WkAAlrk6?format=jpg&name=900x900

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
4m
The village of Al-Taweel and farms throughout the mountain in the countryside of Idlib, eastern ,friend

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:34 pm

Barak Ravid
@BarakRavid
·
6m
BREAKING: Foreign ministers of Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia pledge full support for Palestinians and their positions but refrain from criticising the Trump plan

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:37 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:

Rolling Eyes

Maybe they will block Trump!!
As if!

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:19 pm

Breaking Palestinians cut all ties with Israel and America. Abbas tells Israel as the occupying power its their responsibility to provide security.

A good strategic move I just hope he means it this time it means Israel will have to send 100s of thousands of troops to the West bank thus severely weakening Israeli forces along the borders with Lebanon, Gaza and Syria and it probably means a new Intifida.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:18 pm

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Ezgif_10

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
20m
As if China had not enough problems...

CHINA REPORTS BIRD-FLU OUTBREAK

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:23 pm

Aleppo/Idlib:

Jihadist SVBIED on the west of Aleppo:

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
·
15m
Syrian Army seizes western-made weapons left behind by jihadists in #Idlib: Russia https://is.gd/tj4wcF #Syria

watanisy
@watanisy
·
1h
armanaya
maar hattat
under army

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:51 pm

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 11 Brent13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next