Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Zambeezi
khnum
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Man taken off US flight for wearing gas mask
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51342278
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 EPlH0ZyWoAApKF1?format=jpg&name=small

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:59 pm

@Zambeezi

Internet is a beautiful toy and can also be a useful tool. But I told people in Germany if they use it as political tool they should have some important contacts offline too, minimum per e-mail. Think about you could have no access to anyone any minute. It's not only about these platforms, also domains of bloggers, forums and info-pages. They might close everything that stands in their way. 

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:04 pm

@boris

"Maybe they will block Trump!!"

Why should they block a comedy account ...

pirat

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:28 pm

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:33 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:46 pm

Iraqi president appoints Mohammed Allawi as new PM
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iraq-politics-idUSKBN1ZV3SY
Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi former communications minister
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Former-Minister-for-Communications-Mohammed-Tawfiq-Allawi1

Allawi would run the country until early elections can be held.
He must form a new government within a month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerohedge Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:32 pm

I find it to be interesting timing to say the least that Zerohedge was banned on the same day that Trump's impeachment trial effectively came to an end as the Senate voted to not include witnesses and documentation. The result being that now we know for sure that Trump will be running for President this year. Yes Zerohedge did provide some news, analysis and opinion you may not have found elsewhere but at times they were also pushers of, at times, ridiculous, insidious and deceitful pro-Trump propaganda. Not that I'm saying I agree with their banning necessarily, but those are the facts. Twisted Evil

Zerohedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:56 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:00 pm

AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
26s
BREAKING: Balloon explosives launched from #Gaza towards #Israel

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:01 pm

Meanwhile in China...:

Shocked Shocked Shocked

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 8:55 pm

It looks like they brought the big ones...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:06 pm

Idlib/Aleppo:

Bosni
@Bosni_94
·
5m
A militant caught by the Resistance at Khan Thouman.
#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 EPtxKzDXUAEKMQC?format=jpg&name=medium

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
3m
The army is on the gates of Al-Zorbah north of the international road,Alepo south

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by here we go Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:27 pm

Multiple people have been reported shot in Riviera Beach, Florida. The shooting apparently took place at a Catholic Church in the city, which lies on the northern point of the Miami metropolitan area.

https://www.rt.com/usa/479870-florida-riviera-beach-church-shooting/

here we go

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:31 pm

here we go wrote:Multiple people have been reported shot in Riviera Beach, Florida. The shooting apparently took place at a Catholic Church in the city, which lies on the northern point of the Miami metropolitan area.

https://www.rt.com/usa/479870-florida-riviera-beach-church-shooting/

zerohedge
@zerohedgenew
·
13m
MULTIPLE PEOPLE REPORTED SHOT AT FLORIDA’S RIVIERA BEACH - WPEC

Btw, Zerohedge is back...with new account.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:15 pm

Perhaps they bleached the landscape ...

Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:30 pm

zerohedge
@zerohedgenew
·
15m
AT LEAST TWO PEOPLE KILLED AND TWO INJURED IN MASS SHOOTING AT CHURCH IN RIVIERA BEACH, FLORIDA - WPEC

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:33 pm

Recently, Syrian army is unstopable...

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1778904525 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1778904525 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1778904525

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:39 pm

What do you think, will they first clean up the north-west completely before going forcefully eastward?

Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:46 pm

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:52 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:What do you think, will they first clean up the north-west completely before going forcefully eastward?

Question

Well, it depends entirely on policy. What Syria, represented by Russia, and Turkey agreed on. Recently Turkey deployed army to Serakib in northern Idlib. It looks like this gonna be stop for ongoing operation. At least in this direction. On other hand, SAA can just surround the place as was done in Morek. The other thing is operation in Aleppo. I'm far from predict where are future frontlines marked. But I'm quite sure this is the end game still...:

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 JJ6s7vo

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:01 pm

But first they will liberate the M5 I'm sure. ~ 1/3 of the occupied part is empty from terrorists now. What I don't get is the behaviour of Turkey. First I thought they would play fair. 

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:14 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:But first they will liberate the M5 I'm sure. ~ 1/3 of the occupied part is empty from terrorists now. What I don't get is the behaviour of Turkey. First I thought they would play fair. 

My thoughts on Turkey remain still same. Erdogan don't want annoying jihadists back in his country, after regime change operation failed and Putin saved his ass from the US planned coup. But Ankara can't say this openly so they still play good cop regarding jihadi groups in Syria. If they would throw them under the bus openly then they gonna go straight to Turkey and blow themselves up all over the country. But you can see, Turkish observation points being encirceled and, later, silently evacuated.

Also, this is golden opportunity for Turkish military industry to test it's domestic equipment. Turkey doesn't want to be NATO's (thus US) vassal so Ankara heavily invests in domestically made military equipment and intends to incorporate Russian equipment into its armed forces.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:17 pm

France, not mentioned in treacherous corporate media...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:19 pm

Moderate bombs for moderate rebels ...

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365 #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 4029985365

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by UK AC Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:26 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:But first they will liberate the M5 I'm sure. ~ 1/3 of the occupied part is empty from terrorists now. What I don't get is the behaviour of Turkey. First I thought they would play fair. 

My thoughts on Turkey remain still same. Erdogan don't want annoying jihadists back in his country, after regime change operation failed and Putin saved his ass from the US planned coup. But Ankara can't say this openly so they still play good cop regarding jihadi groups in Syria. If they would throw them under the bus openly then they gonna go straight to Turkey and blow themselves up all over the country. But you can see, Turkish observation points being encirceled and, later, silently evacuated.

Also, this is golden opportunity for Turkish military industry to test it's domestic equipment. Turkey doesn't want to be NATO's (thus US) vassal so Ankara heavily invests in domestically made military equipment and intends to incorporate Russian equipment into its armed forces.

That's like the Trump 3d chess "Qanon" bullshit. I woud'nt trust Erdogan as far as i could throw him. I'm surprised you do. confused

UK AC

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 Empty Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by UK AC Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:31 pm

UK AC wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That's like the Trump 3d chess "Qanon" bullshit. I woud'nt trust Erdogan as far as i could throw him. I'm surprised you do. confused
Of course you may be spot on with your assessment. I have no idea.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

You mean Turkey lets "their" jihadists get crushed by SAA and Russia. Because I wondered about the Russian-Turkish patrols while Syria angrily ranted about Turkish occupation. Therefore I was not clear which "truth" is true. One moment I thought it's about Erdo's new Ottoman Empire next moment I suspected they all are playing cat and mouse or sth like that with USA/NATO and their vassals.

Question pirat

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:37 pm

UK AC wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 12 1619689188

I didn't say I trust him. I just consider options. And Erdogan hasn't many remaining I guess. But it depends if you believe that attempted coup was launched by the US and Russia saved Erdogan's life.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next