Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
Zambeezi
khnum
Böhse Tante
boris
KneelB4Zod!
Talos
10 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:50 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Press TV
@PressTV
·
8h
Borrell: #EU does not recognize #Israeli sovereignty over lands occupied since 1967

#BREAKING

Wait - what? EU doesn't dance to US fiddle?

Suspect Suspect

(PS. I have reinstalled Yandex, a very good browser, but with several funny translations to German  pirat )

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Talos Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:55 pm

Baxtiyar Goran
@BaxtiyarGoran

#BREAKING: Reports of rocket attack on Qayyara air base southern Mosul, in Nineveh province — via Sharqiya News.

The base houses US troops. This is second attack within a week
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:56 pm

Press TV
@PressTV
·
8h
Borrell: #EU does not recognize #Israeli sovereignty over lands occupied since 1967

#BREAKING

Either sanction Israel or shut up
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:AS-Source News
@ASBreakingNews
·
15s
URGENT: #Denmark detains 3 Iranians for spying for #SaudiArabia and summons the Saudi ambassador.

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 697712634

It looks like they planned terrorist attack...:

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
56s
-big-

Dutch Police arrested an Iranian national near The Hague for being a member of terrorist organisation ASMLA (Ahvaz) & for preparing terrorist attacks against Iran at Saudi Arabia's request.

The Dutch MFA has summoned the Saudi Ambassador.

https://nos.nl/artikel/2321489-iranier-aangehouden-in-delft-voor-terroristische-activiteiten-tegen-iran.html

from the Wikipedia article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Struggle_Movement_for_the_Liberation_of_Ahvaz

"...On 30 October 2018, the Danish Security and Intelligence Service (DSIS) accused "Iran of plotting assassination on Danish soil",[16] planning to kill the leader of ASMLA, who lives there. The threat of an assassination was the source of a country-wide police action in Denmark on 28 September. DSIS announced that three persons related to ASMLA are under police protection, and that there still is an active threat.[17][18] Iran dismissed the accusations.[19]
On 3 February 2020, the Danish Security and Intelligence Service (DSIS) announced that three members of ASMLA would be indicted for espionage, which they are alleged to have performed on behalf of Saudi Arabia while they were in Denmark [20]"

Ahvaz is in the oil rich province of Khuzestan. The people there speak Arabic, not Persian, but they follow the Shia not the Sunna. So it is very likely that they are used by Saudi-Arabia and US against Iran. Saudi Arabia has a similiar province: The Eastern Province (as-Sharqiyyah) around Hofuf, where the people speak Arabic, but follow the Shia and there are most oil wells of the Saudis.

blue wizard from the east

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:42 pm

Man I wish Iran or Houthis would hit the UAE oilfields like they hit the Saudi ones the UAE is far worse than the Saudis.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:43 pm

ZOKA
@200_zoka
·
31m
RuAF heavy bombing Sarmin,Qmenas,tomorrow will be interesting

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:46 pm

Amy Spiro
@AmySpiro
Eden Alene, 19, will represent Israel at the 2020 Eurovision!

She is the first Israeli of Ethiopian descent to do so. Mazel tov!

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmySpiro/status/1224809630158741504

Lol it's a joke Israel is just made up of Americans, Russians and Ethiopians how anyone can think they deserve the land over actual Semitic people like the Palestinians is laughable.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Next time they should bring in some T-90s and go straight through the annoying bastards.

This is infuriatingly ridiculous; Empire is illegally in Syria, RuF. is invited guest by internationally recognized elected Syriaaaaa government, so how is it even possible that these pirates are allowed to do this? Why is RuF. allowing it, time after time? Certainly RuF. has off the road capabilities, so go around the pirates. Empires does what it wants until confronted it's that simple. This shows not restraint, but weakness, fact fact fact. Empire certainly perceives it as such, take that for sure.

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:03 pm

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:15 pm

Looks like Bernie has been screwed over again.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:33 pm

As far as I understand your point I see it otherwise. The whole time USA tries to put up traps for Russia to split their forces. USA is jumping around and bitchslapping the Russians, but they follow their plan and don't react. For me it's absolutely logical. 
In Germany we have a saying (alike): Does the old oak tree mind if a pig rubs up against it?

Rolling Eyes

That was the answer to that:

@Martial Rokossovsky

"This is infuriatingly ridiculous; Empire is illegally in Syria, RuF. is invited guest by internationally recognized elected Syriaaaaa government, so how is it even possible that these pirates are allowed to do this?  Why is RuF. allowing it, time after time?  Certainly RuF. has off the road capabilities, so go around the pirates.  Empires does what it wants until confronted it's that simple.   This shows not restraint, but weakness, fact fact fact.  Empire certainly  perceives it as such, take that for sure.   "

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:36 pm

Max Blumenthal
@MaxBlumenthal
After a barely explicable 24 hour delay in results, Bernie has more votes than Buttigieg but less delegates. American democracy has never been more exceptional

What a joke the Dems just setting up a Easy win for Trump as only Bernie can get huge numbers of young and working class to vote for him unlike the other Dems.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:07 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:14 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by ZH. Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:25 am

Zerohedge banned again.

https://twitter.com/zerohedgenew2

... and back again. #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188

ZH.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZH. Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:26 am

oops, this is the banned one

https://twitter.com/zerohedgenew

ZH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:29 am

Böhse Tante wrote:As far as I understand your point I see it otherwise. The whole time USA tries to put up traps for Russia to split their forces. USA is jumping around and bitchslapping the Russians, but they follow their plan and don't react. For me it's absolutely logical. 
In Germany we have a saying (alike): Does the old oak tree mind if a pig rubs up against it?

Rolling Eyes

@Martial Rokossovsky

"This is infuriatingly ridiculous; Empire is illegally in Syria, RuF. is invited guest by internationally recognized elected Syriaaaaa government, so how is it even possible that these pirates are allowed to do this?  Why is RuF. allowing it, time after time?  Certainly RuF. has off the road capabilities, so go around the pirates.  Empires does what it wants until confronted it's that simple.   This shows not restraint, but weakness, fact fact fact.  Empire certainly  perceives it as such, take that for sure.   "

Well I have read your response and it's good that the forum readers have the differences in opinion regarding this matter. You gave me an old German proverb to think about, so I will give you old Russian one. A timid hunter on Taiga, you would know that as 'Sibirsk', after successfully butchering a kill and stacking meat on sled, was on way back to cabin but suddenly, he found he was being chased by wolves. He thought, well I have all this meat, I throw the wolves a piece and they leave me alone. So he did, and for a short time they did leave him be, but when meat was eaten, they chase sled again, so hunter keeps doing same and same happens until... hunter runs out of meat. Wolves still chase hunter until hunter himself becomes the meat'

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:36 am

Böhse Tante wrote:

And what, if a Turkish ship transporting jihadis to Libya is stopped by the French aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean Sea, will they trigger article 5 against France? What if a Turkish research vessel in the Israeli zone in the Mediterranean is stopped by the Israeli navy, will they trigger article 5 against Israel?
This is so crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ZH. Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:38 am

ZH. wrote:Zerohedge banned again.

https://twitter.com/zerohedgenew2

... and back again. #45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 IS5NwevUYOFE3zEUdzRS1yCWLb2Fkb8cDliRo-8CVLoBqyO3wP41U5vwVSgKa1mLCldGgkj-gpIBuxDI4h4ptfRoeuPJsPXctB8CMZ5zdKmyGhOajT45BpP_iOiu3Hq5edC9PfAJyIHBsCjZT5ib4_jstwEwXQEO3wo

https://twitter.com/zerohedgenew2 now banned also

ZH.

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:41 am

Conservative radio show host Rush Limbaugh, 69, stuns his listeners by announcing he has advanced lung cancer
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:45 am

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:53 am

Martial Rokossovsky wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:As far as I understand your point I see it otherwise. The whole time USA tries to put up traps for Russia to split their forces. USA is jumping around and bitchslapping the Russians, but they follow their plan and don't react. For me it's absolutely logical. 

Rolling Eyes

@Martial Rokossovsky

Well I have read your response and it's good that the forum readers have the differences in opinion regarding this matter.  You gave me an old German proverb to think about, so I will give you old Russian one.  A timid hunter on Taiga, you would know that as 'Sibirsk', after successfully butchering a kill and stacking meat on sled, was on way back to cabin but suddenly, he found he was being chased by wolves.  He thought, well I have all this meat, I throw the wolves a piece and they leave me alone.  So he did, and for a short time they did leave him be, but when meat was eaten, they chase sled again, so hunter keeps doing same and same happens until... hunter runs out of meat.  Wolves still chase hunter until hunter himself becomes the meat'

Maybe you don't understand. This is typical American bully behavior. This has nothing to do with wolves. A bully is provoking, a pack of wolves is not provoking. With a bully you have the choice to ignore him and nothing will happen or to hit back, if you are stronger or if you have stronger allies. Because a bully is waiting for your response and then he will hit you with all his power. So, if the Russians respond, this would mean all out war against Russia. Putin tries to avoid this and is successful with it and liberating Syria step by step. All out war would mean, American industry is back in business and US would get stronger. Ignoring them and building the new silkroad, connecting the Eurasian countries without the US, would make US weaker. In the end they have to withdraw without a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:03 am

blue wizard from the east wrote:

Rolling Eyes

@Martial Rokossovsky

Well I have read your response and it's good that the forum readers have the differences in opinion regarding this matter.  You gave me an old German proverb to think about, so I will give you old Russian one.  A timid hunter on Taiga, you would know that as 'Sibirsk', after successfully butchering a kill and stacking meat on sled, was on way back to cabin but suddenly, he found he was being chased by wolves.  He thought, well I have all this meat, I throw the wolves a piece and they leave me alone.  So he did, and for a short time they did leave him be, but when meat was eaten, they chase sled again, so hunter keeps doing same and same happens until... hunter runs out of meat.  Wolves still chase hunter until hunter himself becomes the meat'

Maybe you don't understand. This is typical American bully behavior. This has nothing to do with wolves. A bully is provoking, a pack of wolves is not provoking. With a bully you have the choice to ignore him and nothing will happen or to hit back, if you are stronger or if you have stronger allies. Because a bully is waiting for your response and then he will hit you with all his power. So, if the Russians respond, this would mean all out war against Russia. Putin tries to avoid this and is successful with it and liberating Syria step by step. All out war would mean, American industry is back in business and US would get stronger. Ignoring them and building the new silkroad, connecting the Eurasian countries without the US, would make US weaker. In the end they have to withdraw without a fight.

I understand perfectly; I can see you have faulty reasoning capacity. You imply if anyone stands up to Empire world war 3 starts, really... I didn't see World War 3 after Iranian action. If Empire does not respond to Iran who has nothing, how then they respond to RuF., who can turn lights out for whole world in less than an hours time. You also don't understand timing, Orange Idiot is in election period, he can not afford to start MASSIVE war with RuF, his base would be against him. I understand bullies quite well, if you don't respond to them you keep getting bullied. Critical thinking skills my friend.

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by blue wizard from the east Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:26 am

blue wizard from the east wrote:

Rolling Eyes

@Martial Rokossovsky

I understand perfectly; I can see you have faulty reasoning capacity.  You imply if anyone stands up to Empire world war 3 starts, really...  I didn't see World War 3 after Iranian action.  If Empire does not respond to Iran who has nothing, how then they respond to RuF., who can turn lights out for whole world in less than an hours time.  You also don't understand timing, Orange Idiot is in election period, he can not afford to start MASSIVE war with RuF, his base would be against him.  I understand bullies quite well, if you don't respond to them you keep getting bullied.  Critical thinking skills my friend.

Now I see, you cannot understand. Have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:16 am

You don't have to flee. You have to submit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:39 am

@Martial Rokossovsky

"... he found he was being chased by wolves."

Methinks the Russians have not much experience with wolves'  behaviours if they tell such stories.

But good that the US-Americans also think like this, so they may fall into their own traps someday. This is real life, not Hollywood. And instead of wishful thinking I look at what's happening and see a good strategy of the Russians. First comes the most necessary, that is the liberation of M5, perhaps M4 too. Then eventually the rest of Idlib before going eastward.  

Now I've seen your other answer, that kind of arrogance is anything but smart and lacks of understanding, reasoning capacity and critical thinking skills. Methinks: for you, my friend, every further word is wasted. There is another German proverb, something about pearls, I will refrain from it in future.

Yeah, have fun.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Martial Rokossovsky Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:46 am

Böhse Tante wrote:@Martial Rokossovsky

"... he found he was being chased by wolves."

Methinks the Russians have not much experience with wolves'  behaviours if they tell such stories.

But good that the US-Americans also think like this, so they may fall into their own traps someday. This is real life, not Hollywood. And instead of wishful thinking I look at what's happening and see a good strategy of the Russians. First comes the most necessary, that is the liberation of M5, perhaps M4 too. Then eventually the rest of Idlib before going eastward.  

Now I've seen your other answer, that kind of arrogance is anything but smart and lacks of understanding, reasoning capacity and critical thinking skills. Methinks: for you, my friend, every further word is wasted. There is another German proverb, something about pearls, I will refrain from it in future.

Yeah, have fun.

I was polite to you, didn't demean you in any way. So I will not respond after this, you know you remind me very much of 'Jazzy' over at GLP.

Have fun, good bye

Martial Rokossovsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:49 am

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:59 am

LIVE: President Donald Trump State of the Union Address

#45 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 3574812250

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:02 am

That type on the right makes the same handsign like Angela Merkel always does. The same I saw lately on a pic of this Korean endtime sect.

Question Suspect Question

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next