Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Profanity
Terviseks
Böhse Tante
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
H10
The Original Mind
boris
Talos
FoShizzle
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
15 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:27 pm

Ian56
@Ian56789
·
17m
US Neocon Nutjobs Threaten India With Economic Warfare Over S-400 Missile Defense Deals With Russia
https://rt.com/news/477779-state-department-sanctions-india-s400/

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 Empty Re: #43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:28 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:49 pm

Meanwhile in France...:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

i think this sums it up

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jan 10, 2020 5:59 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:02 pm

LIVE: Government supporters rally in support of Turkey deal in Tripoli

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:05 pm

Shoigu discusses Mideast with Pentagon chief - Russian Defense Ministry

RUSSIAN GOVT PREPARED TO TAKE QUICK STEPS TO ENSURE SECURITY OF RUSSIANS IN MIDEAST, INCLUDING THEIR EVACUATION - MEDVEDEV'S PRESS SECRETARY

Russian tanker remains on Black Sea roadstead after collision with Turkish vessel - ship owner

Interfax

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:01 pm

Question: There are now 300 drugs in Germany with severe supply bottlenecks or even non-delivery. Among them are very important drugs against high blood pressure or epilepsy. Some will not not be available for up to more than a year. 

Is this only here, or are there other countries in Europe where similar problems exist. 

You'd think we were a developing country. (But I have been expecting such strange things to happen for a long time, I had never suffered from "normalcy bias")

Question Question Question

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:17 pm

Exclamation

You should read the whole thread, interesting insights:

Exclamation

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 1778904525

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:06 pm

Yosef Yisrael
@yosefyisrael25
#BREAKING On the day the U.S. military killed qasem soleimani in Baghdad, U.S. forces carried out another top secret mission against Abdul Reza Shahlai, a senior Iranian military official in Yemen. the operation failed: U.S. officials tellxtells Washington post.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/on-the-day-us-forces-killed-soleimani-they-launched-another-secret-operation-targeting-a-senior-iranian-official-in-yemen/2020/01/10/60f86dbc-3245-11ea-898f-eb846b7e9feb_story.html%3foutputType=amp

There has been at least 12 drones and helicopters shot down by the Houthis in Yemen in recent weeks I wonder if they shot down the US drone that was targeting the IRGC General and that is why the operation failed.

Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:11 pm

Talos wrote:
Yosef Yisrael
@yosefyisrael25
#BREAKING On the day the U.S. military killed qasem soleimani in Baghdad, U.S. forces carried out another top secret mission against Abdul Reza Shahlai, a senior Iranian military official in Yemen. the operation failed:  U.S. officials tellxtells Washington post.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/on-the-day-us-forces-killed-soleimani-they-launched-another-secret-operation-targeting-a-senior-iranian-official-in-yemen/2020/01/10/60f86dbc-3245-11ea-898f-eb846b7e9feb_story.html%3foutputType=amp

There has been at least 12 drones and helicopters shot down by the Houthis in Yemen in recent weeks I wonder if they shot down the US drone that was targeting the IRGC General and that is why the operation failed.

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
59s
US FAILED TO KILL IRAN GENERAL IN YEMEN - CNN

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
3m
US UNSUCCESSFULLY TRIED TO KILL ONE MORE IRAN GENERAL - CNN

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:20 pm

And here it is:

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
30m
-Breaking-

No imminent threat from Iran.

Trump decided to murder not only hadj Soleimani, but also Abdul Reza Shahlai, QF commander in Yemen (failed), to get votes from Republican senators he views as important supporters in his coming impeachment trial in the Senate | WSJ

Brasco_Aad
@Brasco_Aad
·
9m
GOP Senators like Graham (on behalf of Israel):

''Take out the QF leadership & we will support you in your upcoming impeachment trial.''

That's why Trump didn't want to share this info with the Gang of 8.

Quid pro quo, this is what Trump lives for.

All of this further confirm already shared info from the Trump's administration:

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Reza Marashi
@rezamarashi
an hour ago, 16 tweets, 3 min read

https://twitter.com/rezamarashi/status/1214031169173348352

THREAD: Over the past few days, I've spoken extensively with career U.S. government officials as they've worked around the clock to try and mitigate the damage from Trump's ineptitude on Iran. With their permission, I'm sharing a small taste from our lengthy conversations. Enjoy.
"We have no functional national security decision-making process in place. We have no plan for what comes next. They are woefully unprepared for what's about to pop off, and they're too stupid to realize it. People here are freaking out, and rightfully so."
"We're still trying to dig out from underneath the last war of choice, and now they're trying to start a new one. I finally cracked open the bottle of scotch you gave me that I've been keeping stashed away in my desk drawer."
"I'm gonna call you later tonight to talk through this so I can go into meetings tomorrow armed with some sane talking points to insert into this clusterfuck."
"When did most of us find out about killing Soleimani? After it already happened. Since then, we've been trying to cobble together contingency planning on the fly, but these charlatans ignore most of it, and then Trump does more stupid shit that puts us back at square one."
"All Trump cares about is shitting on Obama's legacy, sucking up to donors, and distracting from impeachment. None of this is about American interests or security. He's surrounded by ideological lunatic sycophants like Pence and Pompeo. But they're far from the only ones."
"So many of Trump's top advisors on Iran are military vets who served multiple tours of duty in our wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere. They believe to their core that Iran is the reason why they lost those wars, and they're dead set on payback - no matter what it takes."
"They've been pushing to kill Soleimani for years, and they finally baited Trump into it. They think war with Iran is long overdue, so for them, this was a means to an end. When Iran responds, they'll tell Trump to hit the Iranians harder. You see where this could go."
"They know the Iraqis are gonna kick them out now, so they're gonna try to kill as many as possible on their way out. Iranians, Iraqis, whoever. Some of them are advising Trump to tell the Iraqi government to fuck off and dare them to make us leave. I shit you not. Insanity."
"When I used your points about Soleimani's murder being a catalyst for Iranians to rally around the flag, they said that was 'Obama apologist bullshit,' and the Soviet Union forced people against their will into public displays of support. So apparently Iran is a superpower now."
"Trump is threatening war crimes against Iran, and none of his top advisors have the courage to publicly oppose it. Instead, they act like cowards and go on background with journalists to express their opposition. They should all resign. They don't deserve to serve this country."
"We have friends that are getting deployed into war zones, but for what? Trump has deployed 14,000 troops over the past 6 months, and it didn't prevent the current crisis. At what point do we start asking whether deploying troops is part of the problem rather than the solution?"
"The scariest part is that they're just making shit up to justify their preferred course of action. When we point out inaccuracies or question logic, we're at best yelled at or at worst cut out of the process. Most of the political appointees are paranoid, unqualified, or both."
"Last year, if you would've asked me whether American institutions are durable enough to prevent a Trump-led war with Iran, I would've said absolutely. Today, I'm not so sure. For as bad as it looks to you all on the outside, it's even worse when you see it from the inside."
"One of Trump's top Iran advisors got suckered into a honey trap, had their laptop/iPhone stolen and hacked before they woke up, and the White House refused to take precautionary measures regarding their security clearance. Ladies and gents, I give you the Trump administration."
In conclusion: Yes, folks. It really is that bad. I am but a humble messenger of truth. The voice of the voiceless. That is all. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2924852245

The guy should be immediately stipped of all his executive rights and put in jail for rest of his worthelss life. He gambles with lifes of millions for nothing but foreign powers and own benefit.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:21 pm

Rohollah Faghihi
@FaghihiRohollah
·
24m
Breaking / Iran's Fars News Agency quoted sources saying the reason behind the Ukraine plane crash will be announced tomorrow

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:22 pm

Moon of Alabama
@MoonofA
·
7m
New on MoA:
In Iraq The U.S. Is Again An Occupation Force As It Rejects To Leave As Demanded
https://moonofalabama.org/2020/01/in-iraq-the-us-is-again-an-occupation-force-as-it-rejects-to-leave-as-demanded.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:24 pm

Patrick Henningsen
@21WIRE
·
1h
All evidence now points to conclusion that #Trump, #Pompeo, #Esper, all lied to the American people. They had no "intelligence" of an imminent #Iran threat to America. Another scam to trigger a wider war...
#FridayThoughts #Iraq #Soleimani #Israel #MAGA

https://21stcenturywire.com/2020/01/10/iran-soleimani-was-pompeos-gulf-of-tonkin-incident/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
14s
IRAN WAS PROBABLY TARGETING U.S. EMBASSY IN BAGHDAD: TRUMP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:52 pm

Asharq Al-Awsat English
@aawsat_eng
·
56m
#Breaking| #Ukraine president says he spoke with #Trudeau, Ukraine and #Canada will use all possible means to push for objective probe of #Iran plane crash

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:53 pm

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
10m
Russian Defense .. SAA stopped military operations on 9/01/2020, with militants attacking its positions

Y.N.M.S
@ynms79797979
·
8m
All terrorist groups starting from Tr / TFSA to HTS have unanimously rejected the ceasefire ... Conclusion ... SAA and Russia need to continue the offensive

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:57 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Moon of Alabama
@MoonofA
·
7m
New on MoA:
In Iraq The U.S. Is Again An Occupation Force As It Rejects To Leave As Demanded
https://moonofalabama.org/2020/01/in-iraq-the-us-is-again-an-occupation-force-as-it-rejects-to-leave-as-demanded.html

the The US is legalizing any attack on its forces.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2713748720

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Russian Market
@russian_market
·
3m
WHITE HOUSE CONSIDERS EXPANDING COUNTRIES UNDER TRAVEL BAN: AP

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 pm

in yer fukin dreams pal. you wish! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:00 pm

Zambeezi wrote:

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:

lol!

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:11 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Moon of Alabama
@MoonofA
·
7m
New on MoA:

the The US is legalizing any attack on its forces.

#43 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 8 2713748720

Max Blumenthal
@MaxBlumenthal
·
9m
UNGA resolution 37/43 passed in 1982 reaffirmed "the legitimacy of the struggle of peoples for independence, territorial integrity, national unity and liberation from colonial and foreign domination and foreign occupation by all available means, including armed struggle"

Under this conditions, Iraqis have, yet again, every right to blow shit up from the US occupation forces. Right now, US occupation army is not anyhow different from Hitler's occupation army. Well done, ornage bag of shits. Well done...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:11 pm

Nasrallah just started his speech/Lebanon (I will update highlights here via )

Deputy Secretary-General of the Lebanese Hezbollah, Sheikh # Naim_gasem: Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, will avenge the blood of the commander of the Quds Force, Qassem Soleimani, who was assassinated by Washington in an air strike in Iraq last week.
Lebanon # Iran

#Naim_gasem: Soleimani was not only to Iran, but to the entire Islamic world, and to every resistance against an enemy or occupation, and America will discover that she committed a major folly, and that her calculations for changing the equation are wrong.
#Lebanon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:17 pm

Moscow Denies US Claim Russian Ship 'Aggressively Approached' USS Farragut in Arabian Sea
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202001101078003221-moscow-denies-us-claim-russian-ship-aggressively-approached-uss-farragut-in-arabian-sea/

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:42 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Moscow Denies US Claim Russian Ship 'Aggressively Approached' USS Farragut in Arabian Sea
https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/202001101078003221-moscow-denies-us-claim-russian-ship-aggressively-approached-uss-farragut-in-arabian-sea/

A quick search on Right of way on the seas, says this.....

"If another vessel is approaching you from the port — or left — side of your boat, you have the right of way and should maintain your speed and direction".

https://www.formulaboats.com/blog/boating-right-of-way-rules/

That means the US boat was in the wrong !!!

Profanity

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Real_Mr_Anderson Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:44 pm

https://iran.liveuamap.com/en/2020/10-january-explosion-was-heard-in-abyek-qazvin-it-was-near

Explosion was heard in Abyek Qazvin, it was near the Iranian Army [Artesh]'s Garrison, IRIAA, an ammunition depot and a big military base which belongs to MoD [Javadnia], Also aerial activity was reported"
The_Real_Mr_Anderson
The_Real_Mr_Anderson

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next