Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Tamonten

+4
shachalnur
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Tamonten
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Ask Tamonten - Page 4 Empty Re: Ask Tamonten

Post by an0n Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:33 am

i have a question. you probably know the story, guy named schiff  

Jacob Henry Schiff (born Jakob Heinrich Schiff; January 10, 1847 – September 25, 1920) was a German-born American banker, businessman, and philanthropist. Among many other things, he helped finance the expansion of American railroads and the Japanese military efforts against Tsarist Russia in the Russo-Japanese War.

Born in Frankfurt, Germany, Schiff migrated to the United States after the American Civil War and joined the firm Kuhn, Loeb & Co.[1] From his base on Wall Street, he was the foremost Jewish leader from 1880 to 1920 in what later became known as the "Schiff era", grappling with all major Jewish issues and problems of the day, including the plight of Russian Jews under the Tsar, American and international anti-semitism, care of needy Jewish immigrants, and the rise of Zionism.[2][3] He also became a director of many important corporations, including the National City Bank of New York, Equitable Life Assurance Society, Wells Fargo & Company, and the Union Pacific Railroad. In many of his interests he was associated with E. H. Harriman.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff

financed October revolution in Russia. lenin was in Switzerland and was transported to Petersburg by train. lenin was transported with this locomotive https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/H2-293 to this station https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BB%D1%8F%D0%BD%D0%B4%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%BB

i am trying to reconstruct plot to transport lenin to russia and to start coup d'état that will in the end be known as october revolution. I understand that jewish bankers were financing lenin with gold. but i have a problem with reconstructing the route lenin has taken from switzerlan to russia. i understand that he was traveling through Germany in sealed carriages. But, how did lenin end up in Finland and how did he manged to cross the border.and who was with him on the train.

an0n

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamonten Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:23 pm

1. Most of the story is a mystification by those who were forced to leave Russia. While Lenin had some external support, it was not his main drawing force by any means.
2. Actually, Russia was pretty much finished not by Bolshevicks, but due to February revolution which happened while Lenin was still in Switzerland.
3. As for the actual question, everything is pretty much known
Zurich - Bern - Stuttgart - Frankfurt am Main - Berlin - Zasnitz
Then - a ferry to Sweden and from there through Finland (then still a part of Russian Empire) - to Petrograd
I can't find a book with a list of people who were with him at the time right now, but the path is clear

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - Brandon Sanderson, "The Way of Kings"
"Russia is the great Christian country with rich Islamic history" - Vladimir Solovyov (Russian Jew)
Quos Iupiter perdere vult, dementat.
"Europe can wait while the Russian tsar fishes." - Alexander III The Peacemaker

Ask Tamonten
From Rus' to Russia - a concert on the Red Square at the Day of Russia 2015

Remember that future is always proceeded by its shadows.
Tamonten
Tamonten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamonten Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:45 pm

If anyone's curious where I have been, I'm lately mostly listening to the Duran. https://theduran.locals.com/content
Just saying. A lot of very good analysis on world events.

"Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination." - Brandon Sanderson, "The Way of Kings"
"Russia is the great Christian country with rich Islamic history" - Vladimir Solovyov (Russian Jew)
Quos Iupiter perdere vult, dementat.
"Europe can wait while the Russian tsar fishes." - Alexander III The Peacemaker

Ask Tamonten
From Rus' to Russia - a concert on the Red Square at the Day of Russia 2015

Remember that future is always proceeded by its shadows.
Tamonten
Tamonten

Zambeezi, Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:17 pm

Happy Birthday Tamonten
cheers

Pirata and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirata Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:06 pm

Happy Birthday! rendeer
Pirata
Pirata

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:23 pm

Little bit late but happy birthday, Tam. And I'm happy you didn't forgot anbout us.

Ask Tamonten - Page 4 1455193345

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum