Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
ShockJock
Mr Badger
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
10 posters

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:57 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Empty Re: #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:02 pm

Brad Cabana
@BradCabana
1 min.
BREAKING: Venezuelan opposition leader calls for international forces to stop the flow of Venezuelan oil to Cuba.
#Venezuela #Cuba #cdnpoli

https://twitter.com/UniNoticias/status/1105195726374666240

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:10 pm

H.B., did you see that Rusio's "German Dam" shit? I still laugh on it. Unfuckingbelievable...

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:23 pm

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 RHfseml0?format=jpg&name=600x314

Ilhan Omar Thanks Fox News For Publicly Condemning Pirro
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-11/fox-issues-rare-rebuke-judge-jeanine-after-rant-against-rep-ilhan-omars-hijab

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1105143098995367936

warmongers keep fumbling and shooting themselves. hilarious.

Last edited by Zambeezi on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

be wary of CNW... they/he are definitely pro-overthrow anti-maduro... they were the first one's to put out the TRUTH re: who actually started the truck fire.
but then...
Immediately the twitter account was taken 'offline' and scrubbed clean of the truth on who threw the molotov. Later it came back online w/ no trace of what he previously posted. Since then... I now KNOW they have an 'agenda'.
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:31 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:H.B., did you see that Rusio's "German Dam" shit? I still laugh on it. Unfuckingbelievable...

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 1619689188

Yeah, I saw that, funny as Hell. These people are not only insane, but incredibly stupid as well.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:04 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:07 am

be wary of CNW... they/he are definitely pro-overthrow anti-maduro... they were the first one's to put out the TRUTH re: who actually started the truck fire.
but then...
Immediately the twitter account was taken 'offline' and scrubbed clean of the truth on who threw the molotov. Later it came back online w/ no trace of what he previously posted. Since then... I now KNOW they have an 'agenda'.

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720

Actually people confronted them demanding they acknowledge their lies and in response CNW put a tweet saying "I will explain the situation later", i.e. they never will.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:25 am

Zambeezi wrote:
but then...

Aye, I know. Their rhetoric should be treated with caution. Videos are interesting though.

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:30 am

teleSUR English
@telesurenglish
9 hod.
#Venezuela | The government announced the opening of a #humanitariancorridor on its border with #Colombia.

https://www.telesurenglish.net/news/Venezuela-Opens-Border-Crossing-with-Colombia--20190311-0013.html?fbclid=IwAR2MtVGhziZFrV2tA6IL7xSL4HRzW88rsHnECfMmEdrKGq_xiXlD3llomxs

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:32 am

teleSUR English
@telesurenglish
4 hod.
#Live | President of #Venezuela @NicolasMaduro:  We just captured two individuals trying to sabotage the electrical system again.

http://bit.ly/2N2SnG8  
#VenezuelaBlackout
#HandsOffVenezuela

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:04 am

Guy Elster
@guyelster
9 h
#BREAKING #Pompeo says #Russia has created “this crisis” in #Venezuela

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3574449849

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:38 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Guy Elster
@guyelster
9 h
#BREAKING #Pompeo says #Russia has created “this crisis” in #Venezuela

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 3574449849

LMMFAO...

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Allrighty-then-II

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:51 am

tim anderson‏ @timand2037 · 36 min.
How they planned the sabotage of electricity in #Venezuela - US democracy promotion in action.

US Regime Change Blueprint Proposed Venezuelan Electricity Blackouts as ‘Watershed Event’ for ‘Galvanizing Public Unrest’

https://thegrayzone.com/2019/03/11/us-regime-change-blueprint-proposed-venezuelan-electricity-blackouts-as-watershed-event-for-galvanizing-public-unrest/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:06 am

Elijah J. Magnier‏ @ejmalrai · 17 hod.
#USA versus #Iran

Qassem Soleimani versus Bret McGurk in #Iraq

The result:
@realDonaldTrump goes to the #US side of Ayna al-Assad base in #Iraq in secrecy and leaves after 3 hours.
@HassanRouhani announces his visit a week before and will remain in the country for 3 days.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:53 am

AFP news agency‏@AFP · 15 hod.
#BREAKING Children among 22 killed in Yemen strikes over 48 hours UN says

AFP news agency‏@AFP · 9 hod.
#UPDATE Twelve children and 10 women have been killed by strikes in Yemen's northern province of Hajjah in the past 48 hours, the United Nations said

Nasser Arrabyee‏ @narrabyee · 60 min.
US-Saudi war criminals kill Yemen women & children deliberately!

This video proves this:

They saw the women & children fleeing & hiding in this house.

They bombed it with 30 airstrikes, killing 23& injuring 30

Saying they were Houthi fighters!!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:28 am

Lol this video!

lol!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:01 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 1 min.
Fresh Satellite Images Reveal Up To 700 Graves, Chaos In US-controlled Rukban Refugee Camp

https://southfront.org/fresh-satellite-images-reveal-up-to-700-graves-chaos-in-us-controlled-rukban-refugee-camp/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slovák Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Peskov compares U.S.' treatment of Nord Stream 2 with racket, hostile takeover
Interfax

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 2713748720

Slovák

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:10 pm

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 10 min.
Iran's Rouhani Pays First Ever Visit To Iraq Defying US Campaign Of 'Division'

https://southfront.org/irans-rouhani-pays-visit-to-iraq-defying-us-campaign-of-division/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:17 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:teleSUR English
@telesurenglish
4 hod.
#Live | President of #Venezuela @NicolasMaduro:  We just captured two individuals trying to sabotage the electrical system again.

http://bit.ly/2N2SnG8  
#VenezuelaBlackout
#HandsOffVenezuela
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:42 pm

Deir Ezzor:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 5 min.
Iraqi reinforcements deploy to Syrian border as #ISIS terrorists attempt to escape #Syria https://aml.ink/bHCk5 #Iraq

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 5 min.
Breaking: #ISIS claims 15 #SDF fighters killed in eastern Deir Ezzor https://aml.ink/Pdwc2 #DeirEzzor #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:03 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 10 min.
Iran's Rouhani Pays First Ever Visit To Iraq Defying US Campaign Of 'Division'

https://southfront.org/irans-rouhani-pays-visit-to-iraq-defying-us-campaign-of-division/

Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:20 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Lol this video!

lol!
impending vote.... 10min ago...
#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 Brexit10
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Daughters of Europa

Powerful. Good Stuff #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 949160760

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:47 pm

This is an eye-opener. Something called the Lisbon Treaty.
Anyone else feeling like we are escaping the EU in the nick of time?

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 26 D1dBaQ2X0AABiKa
Zambeezi
Zambeezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Like Farage said, it reads like a document of a nation defeated in war.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Anon wrote:

Like Farage said, it reads like a document of a nation defeated in war.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 34  Next