Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+6
ShockJock
Mr Badger
Talos
Zambeezi
KneelB4Zod!
boris
10 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:30 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Anon Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:40 pm

Germany to strip dual national militia fighters of citizenship

https://www.thelocal.de/20190304/germany-to-strip-dual-national-militia-fighters-of-citizenship

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 1778904525

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:29 pm

House Democrats will take floor action to confront Ilham Omar’s latest Israel comments

Pelosi and other senior Democrats are drafting a resolution to address the controversy, which ballooned over the weekend following a public clash between Omar and senior Jewish lawmakers.

Omar’s remarks are just the latest in a series of comments she's made that many of her Democratic colleagues say are blatantly anti-Semitic and must be retracted.

Rep. Juan Vargas (D-Calif.), who sits on the committee, wrote on Twitter that Omar should apologize for “hurtful anti-Semitic stereotypes.” “Questioning support for the U.S.-Israel relationship is unacceptable,” Vargas wrote.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/04/omar-israel-house-democrats-1201881

So what did she say to trigger this latest condemnation from the globalists?

At the weekend she said "I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country,", according to the New York Times. She added, "I am told everyday that I am anti-American if I am not pro-Israel. I find that to be problematic and I am not alone. I just happen to be willing to speak up on it and open myself to attacks."

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Tenor

Also, at the weekend at an official building or the Republican Party there was provocative material posted on the walls by staffers which portrayed Omar as a terrorist. But this has not received condemnation at all from the globalist politicians in Washington.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:31 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
1 min.
Jihadist ambush attempt turns disastrous as Syrian Army troops gun down militants https://aml.ink/OvVlk #Idlib #Syria

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:43 pm

Anon wrote:House Democrats will take floor action to confront Ilham Omar’s latest Israel comments

Pelosi and other senior Democrats are drafting a resolution to address the controversy, which ballooned over the weekend following a public clash between Omar and senior Jewish lawmakers.

Omar’s remarks are just the latest in a series of comments she's made that many of her Democratic colleagues say are blatantly anti-Semitic and must be retracted.

Rep. Juan Vargas (D-Calif.), who sits on the committee, wrote on Twitter that Omar should apologize for “hurtful anti-Semitic stereotypes.” “Questioning support for the U.S.-Israel relationship is unacceptable,” Vargas wrote.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/04/omar-israel-house-democrats-1201881

So what did she say to trigger this latest condemnation from the globalists?

At the weekend she said "I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country,", according to the New York Times. She added, "I am told everyday that I am anti-American if I am not pro-Israel. I find that to be problematic and I am not alone. I just happen to be willing to speak up on it and open myself to attacks."

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Tenor

Also, at the weekend at an official building or the Republican Party there was provocative material posted on the walls by staffers which portrayed Omar as a terrorist. But this has not received condemnation at all from the globalist politicians in Washington.

US government is flooded with traitors, con-artists and manchurians. And bamboozled christian zionist horde is not willing to see this. Because, actually, it's a part of their cult.

Ilham said the truth and I salute to her. Well done!

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 949160760 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 949160760 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 949160760 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 949160760

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:49 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:57 pm

US government is flooded with traitors, con-artists and manchurians. And bamboozled christian zionist horde is not willing to see this. Because, actually, it's a part of their cult.

Agreed, well said.  Smile

Funny to see globalists become so nervous from simply the voice of one elected person who isn't bought by special interest groups and has courage to speak truth.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:42 am

Articulate thread from an American Jew on Ilhan Omar. I would guess this person echos the thoughts of other Jews too.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:19 am

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:04 am

amin dada
@kambrone64
5 hod.
India, Russia to sign USD 3.3 billion nuclear submarine deal on March 7: Report

https://www.newsnation.in/india-news/india-russia-to-sign-usd-33-billion-nuclear-submarine-deal-march-7-pakistan-indian-navy-article-215903.html

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:49 am

Eva Bartlett‏@EvaKBartlett · 9 hod.
Some of us went to Douma, interviewed residents, medical staff, who said no signs of CW attack. We were called Russian propagandists, other _ists...

But, OPCW report "fails to link any of the alleged 43 deaths to apparent chlorine found at the scene..."

SYRIA: New OPCW Report Further Weakens West’s Shaky ‘Chemical Attack’ Narrative

https://21stcenturywire.com/2019/03/04/syria-new-opcw-report-further-weakens-wests-shaky-chemical-attack-narrative/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:35 am

SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 7 min.
Kiwi "Bumbling" Jihadi Surrendered To SDF Because Life As ISIS Member Had "Become Unbearable," Couldn't Afford Slave

https://southfront.org/kiwi-bumbling-jihadi-surrendered-to-sdf-because-life-as-isis-member-had-become-unbearable-couldnt-afford-slave/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:32 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:40 am

Russian Market‏@russian_market · 3 min.
CHINESE HACKERS TARGETED U.S. UNIVERSITIES: WSJ

- Bad China, Bad!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:51 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:52 pm

*Walter Bloomberg‏ @DeItaOne · 40 min
CHINA CUSTOMS SAYS $TSLA MODEL 3 CARS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO BE SOLD OR USED AS THEY ARE IMPROPERLY LABELLED - CAIXIN

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:30 pm

The Hill‏@thehill · 8 h
Hillary Clinton says she’s not running in 2020 http://hill.cm/jo9pVSA

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 3 hod.
#BREAKING #Algeria police closes a main metro station in the capital after new protests erupted against President #Bouteflika

Guy Elster‏@guyelster · 2 min.
#BREAKING #Algeria|n army chief staff says military will ensure security and not allow the country to return to era of bloodshed: Ennahar TV

If I'm not mistaken then Algeria is one of a few Arab countires that goes against the globalists' will and not long ago wantede to invite Syria back to The Arab League summit...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:10 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 6 min.
[Graphic 18+] Huge #Iraq Army attack results in scores of #ISIS terrorists killed https://aml.ink/yLFnW #Anbar

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:18 pm

Drexl Spivey‏ @RisboLensky · 22 min.
#Taliban raided outpost in Nahri Saraj district of #Helamnd on the road to Lashkargah #Afghanistan

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 D05X2RhXcAAyG_k

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:59 pm

Aleppo:

Deir Ezzor:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 1 min.
Watch: #SDF troops storm last #ISIS bastion in #Euphrates region

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/watch-sdf-troops-storm-last-isis-bastion-in-euphrates-region/

Hama/Latakia:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 15 hod.
Over 30 Syrian soldiers killed in deadliest 24 hours of 2019 https://aml.ink/SCs4U #Hama #Latakia #Syria

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:10 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:35 pm

Al Jazeera News‏@AJENews · 8 hod.
Trump to open new front in trade wars, ending preferential treatment for India and Turkey. https://aje.io/tmneh

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:11 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 949160760 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 949160760 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 949160760 #22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 949160760

Aye. She's brave for saying it. I wish people could separate anti-Zionist from anti-Semitism. Sort of like separating religious zealots from nice people who are religious.
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:41 pm

BREAKING: Small IEDs found at Heathrow, City airports & Waterloo station, counter-terror probe launched

https://www.rt.com/uk/453089-counter-terrorism-probe-heathrow/

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 3700336097

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:50 pm

BREAKING: Small IEDs found at Heathrow, City airports & Waterloo station, counter-terror probe launched

https://www.rt.com/uk/453089-counter-terrorism-probe-heathrow/

The "small improvised explosive devices" were found in A4 postal bags, the Metropolitan Police said.

The Met's Counter Terrorism Command is treating it as a "linked series" and "keeping an open mind regarding motives".

No-one has been hurt, the force added.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-47457477

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:51 pm

Police ask transport hubs across London to be vigilant amid concern there could be other devices.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:58 pm

And so it begins...

#22 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Russia10

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next