Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Mr Badger
Nuke68
MiG-29
boris
FoShizzle
Talos
Zambeezi
Humanity Blows
KneelB4Zod!
13 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:21 pm

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 8 min.
#Netanyahu says West Bank village will be evacuated despite ICC warnings of potential war crimes https://aml.ink/p6jBV #Israel #Palestine

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Duby Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:22 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Duby wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ragıp Soylu‏@ragipsoylu · 32 sek.
#Khashoggi morning updates:

• Imposter leaving the Saudi Consulate broadcasted by CNN
• Saudi diplomatic car found in Istanbul: TRT World
• Heavy Russian presence in Saudi investment con: WSJ
• Trump/Erdogan agreed to clear it up
• Prosecutor questions more witnesses

Honestly, I hope Russia stays away from Saudi Arabia... making a deal with them under any circumstances would really bite Russia sooner or later and would hurt their reputation badly among allies and neutral countries

I thought the same and then changed my mind.
Russia cannot afford to 'not play' this strategic chess piece...  this is a weapon.
They must use it. It's war... rules are different when the enemy is at the gates.
'Alliance' is not the same as endorsement. (see Russia-Israel relations)..
They MUST capture this chess piece if they can.

I understand the "realpolitik", I understand that war is not a football match where fair game should be expected. I understand that it is good to keep your friends close and enemy even closer.
But still, I don't like it. You don't make a deal wit the evil, you fight it. You do not endorse it. This (if it happens) could be a move in the wrong direction. Just my humble opinion...

Duby

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:30 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 23 sek.
Turkish, #US troops to begin joint patrols in #Manbij city https://aml.ink/kgTM3 #Syria #Turkey

Deir Ezzor:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 24 min.
#ISIS comes under heavy attack in east Deir Ezzor as US-backed forces make new push https://aml.ink/gxcX4 #DeirEzzor #Syria

Idlib:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 19. 10.
Tiger Forces commander arrives in east #Idlib as offensive is reportedly back on https://aml.ink/x7XxJ #Syria

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:52 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك‏ @Ozkok_ · 23 sek.
Turkish, #US troops to begin joint patrols in #Manbij city https://aml.ink/kgTM3   #Syria #Turkey

Deir Ezzor:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 24 min.
#ISIS comes under heavy attack in east Deir Ezzor as US-backed forces make new push https://aml.ink/gxcX4  #DeirEzzor #Syria

Idlib:

Al-Masdar News‏@TheArabSource · 19. 10.
Tiger Forces commander arrives in east #Idlib as offensive is reportedly back on https://aml.ink/x7XxJ  #Syria

I wonder what Turkey and America have planned for Manbij remember from Manbij you can get to the East of the Euphrates. It would be a disaster for Assad if Turkey combined it's forces with American backed Arab proxies and Turkish backed forces could travel to deir ezzor and back and America could send weapons to terrorists in Idlib.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Duby wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
Duby wrote:

Honestly, I hope Russia stays away from Saudi Arabia... making a deal with them under any circumstances would really bite Russia sooner or later and would hurt their reputation badly among allies and neutral countries

Russia cannot afford to 'not play' this strategic chess piece...  this is a weapon.
They must use it. It's war... rules are different when the enemy is at the gates.

I understand the "realpolitik", I understand that war is not a football match where fair game should be expected. I understand that it is good to keep  your friends close and enemy even closer.  
But still, I don't like it. You don't make a deal wit the evil, you fight it. You do not endorse it. This (if it happens) could be a move in the wrong direction. Just my humble opinion...  
yup. understood as well.
#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Cheers10

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:30 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Talos wrote:BREAKING: Germany will not export weapons to Saudi Arabia while questions remain about the killing of Jamal Khashoggi, Chancellor Angela Merkel says - REU

Oh for fucks sake, this is so fucking hypcritic it's beyond believe. The House of Saud kills thousands of Yemeni civilians for 4th year in a row, they chopp off heads of dozens of nameless people every year and, just now, Anglea fucking Merkel is horrified with Khashoggi's murder? Not sayin' that they should ignore this too (as they usually do). But it's just screaming to everyone's face "We are fucking hypocrites, dirty lowlifes who play humanitarian card only to back our own interests. But now, as Turks boradcasted this all over the world, we need to pretend condemnation, too."

Fuck all of them.

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:38 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 39 min.
US Central Command Says It Has No Problems With Killing Civilians In Syria If They Are In ISIS-Held Area

https://southfront.org/us-central-command-says-it-has-no-problems-with-killing-civilians-in-syria-if-they-are-in-isis-held-area/

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2924852245

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Daf10
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by FoShizzle Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:42 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Duby wrote:

^^Agree. Morally, I find it reprehensible. From the perspective of Putin, I think it's actually necessary that he remains neutral. I don't like it, but I get it. Not that he cares what we think, anyway. haha
FoShizzle
FoShizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:45 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:06 pm

FoShizzle wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:SouthFront‏ @southfronteng · 39 min.
US Central Command Says It Has No Problems With Killing Civilians In Syria If They Are In ISIS-Held Area

https://southfront.org/us-central-command-says-it-has-no-problems-with-killing-civilians-in-syria-if-they-are-in-isis-held-area/

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 2924852245

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Daf10

Things have gotten to the point where they don't even bother to hide it anymore...

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Fuck_t10

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:08 pm

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:12 pm

NATO service member killed in apparent insider attack in Afghanistan as Taliban steps up insider attacks.

KABUL (Reuters) - A service member in the NATO-led Resolute Support mission was killed and two others wounded on Monday in an apparent insider attack in Herat province, western Afghanistan, a statement from Resolute Support headquarters in Kabul said.

"Initial reports indicate the attack was committed by a member of the Afghan security forces," the statement said, giving no other details.

https://www.euronews.com/2018/10/22/nato-service-member-killed-in-apparent-insider-attack-in-afghanistan
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:15 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:16 pm

The last thing missing is Salman's passport forgotten in the car.

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
17 min.
BREAKING! #Saudi Arabia: The Futur Investment Initiative website is offline

Ali Özkök - علي أزكوك
@Ozkok_
1 min.
Related:

#Siemens #CEO #Kaeser says he will not attend #Saudi #investment #conference
https://www.yenisafak.com/en/technology/siemens-ceo-kaeser-says-he-will-not-attend-saudi-investment-conference-3464249 …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:41 pm

Mats Nilsson
@mazzenilsson
10 hod.
Sloppy handling: #Ukraine has lost about forty percent of its entire arsenal of ammunition because of warehouse explosions over the past year and a half.

http://uawire.org/ukraine-has-lost-40-of-all-ammunition

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:42 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Ragıp Soylu
@ragipsoylu
23 s
NEW

Police prepared a summary of proceedings, which says #Khashoggi’s blood/DNA was detected at the black van belonging to Saudi Consulate.

Also, impersonator got rid of Khashoggi clothes at a dumpster near Movenpick Levent, where he was staying

Source: @ozelistihbarat1

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 DqH5XU2XcAA5qvh

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:55 pm

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:56 pm

Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:17 pm

The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
7 min.
Notice how the Turks reveal more information right after every Saudi statement regarding #Khashoggi thus further exposing Saudi lies and coverups.

Saudis are at Erdogan's mercy

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Moon of Alabama
@MoonofA
29 min.
New on MoA:
Khashoggi Drama - A Deal Is No Longer Possible - Erdogan Demands That MbS Goes
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/10/khashoggi-drama-a-deal-is-no-longer-possible-erdogan-demands-that-mbs-goes.html …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Hamza sulyman
@hamza_780
2 min.
Syrian Army Recovers Roman Artifacts Looted By Daesh From Palmyra - Reports

https://en.muraselon.com/2018/10/syrian-army-roman-artifacts-daesh-palmyra/

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Moon of Alabama
@MoonofA
29 min.
New on MoA:
Khashoggi Drama - A Deal Is No Longer Possible - Erdogan Demands That MbS Goes
https://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/10/khashoggi-drama-a-deal-is-no-longer-possible-erdogan-demands-that-mbs-goes.html …

Yep Erdogan wants revenge for the Saudi supported overthrow of morsi in Egypt and Saudi Arabia publicly supporting the attempted overthrow of Erdogan.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:38 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:The'Nimr'Tiger
@Souria4Syrians
7 min.
Notice how the Turks reveal more information right after every Saudi statement regarding #Khashoggi thus further exposing Saudi lies and coverups.

Saudis are at Erdogan's mercy

Unfortunately for the Saudis, Erdogan doesn't have any mercy whatsoever. #13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1619689188

Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Trump says Israel does not want peace.

Trump reported to be losing faith in Netanyahu’s commitment to peace

During the meeting, Macron told Trump, “my impression is that Netanyahu does not really want to advance in the peace process because he likes the status quo.”

“You know, I’m very close to reaching the same conclusion,” Channel 10 quotes Trump to have responded, basing the report off four diplomatic officials with knowledge of the meeting.

“So why were you tough only with the Palestinians?” Macron is said to have responded in turn.

“I was tough with the Palestinians because they would not talk to us and it’s unacceptable,” Trump is said to have responded

“I gave (Netanyahu) a lot. I moved the embassy to Jerusalem and every year we give them $5 billion.” (The US actually gives Israel $3.8 billion annually)

“You know, I can be tough with Bibi (about my peace plan) as I was with the Palestinians.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-october-22-2018/
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Ollie Richardson
@O_Rich_
5 hod.
The UAF Bombed the DPR Using Drones, in Violation of Both the Ceasefire and the Minsk Agreements
http://www.stalkerzone.org/the-uaf-bombed-the-dpr-using-drones-in-violation-of-both-the-ceasefire-and-the-minsk-agreements/ …

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:58 pm

Al Bawaba News
@AlBawabaEnglish
6 hod.
EXCLUSIVE look into a secret Saudi deal that gave the Iranian MEK hundreds of millions of dollars. The source of the MEK's money has been a mystery until now.
@joanne_stocker @ksadjadpour @tparsi @ma_khodabandeh

https://www.albawaba.com/news/saudi-arabia-secretly-sent-truckloads-gold-and-rolex-watches-iranian-mek-1186866

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:59 pm

Saudis are pretty fucked up.

#13 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1254334646

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next