Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+11
Pirata
Mr Badger
Talos
FoShizzle
H10
shachalnur
boris
Matjaz
Humanity Blows
Nuke68
KneelB4Zod!
15 posters

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:25 pm

Trump Calls Off Cold War II

http://www.theamericanconservative.com

Anon

Back to top Go down

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Empty Re: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:39 pm

US House Approved Latest Version of the Israel Anti-Boycott Act

https://counterinformation.wordpress.com

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:45 pm

Zod wrote: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1619689188

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Nod-yes-smiley-emoticon

Bearing in mind Trump's actions are shown to be that of a globalist, listen to what he says(not what he does) through the assumption he is desperate for the Nobel Peace Prize and literally everything he says makes perfect sense. In the not too distant future when the US pursues some aggressive globalist foreign policy action Trump will hope to be able to say to his critics 'well look, I'm the nobel peace prize winner here so I must be doing things right, listen to me'.

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:47 pm

Ex-CIA official: I'd advise intel leaders to consider resigning after Trump comments

http://thehill.com

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by UK AC Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:58 pm

@senseshaper
1h

This is a thing that is actually currently for sale on Amazon. Horrifying.

Spoiler:

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 4029985365

UK AC

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:58 pm

European Commission: ‘Merger of Alstom and Siemens may reduce competition’

https://www.railfreight.com

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:19 pm

UK AC wrote:
Zod wrote: #6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1619689188

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 Nod-yes-smiley-emoticon

Bearing in mind Trump's actions are shown to be that of a globalist, listen to what he says(not what he does) through the assumption he is desperate for the Nobel Peace Prize and literally everything he says makes perfect sense. In the not too distant future when the US pursues some aggressive globalist foreign policy action Trump will hope to be able to say to his critics 'well look, I'm the nobel peace prize winner here so I must be doing things right, listen to me'.

I'm certain that Putin-Trump relationship is a show. What are they doing and what's the motive I still didn't figure it out but there is somekind of game those two are playing for sure.

To me the most satisfying moment of the meeting was, how Trump was treating Putin. Mutual respect, friendly atmosphere, no insults, compliments from both sides.

Now imagine the left of the world, processing all that. How he insults and shows disrespect for main EU leaders and just few days latter praises Putin, EU's worst enemy. I mean imagine that! He said it clearly EU with its ideology is no friend of USA and that's how it should be. Denounce Brusells and join forces with Moscow or Washington that is on the right path.
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity Blows Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:31 pm

Matjaz wrote:
UK AC wrote:

I'm certain that Putin-Trump relationship is a show. What are they doing and what's the motive I still didn't figure it out but there is somekind of game those two are playing for sure.

To me the most satisfying moment of the meeting was, how Trump was treating Putin. Mutual respect, friendly atmosphere, no insults, compliments from both sides.

Now imagine the left of the world, processing all that. How he insults and shows disrespect for main EU leaders and just few days latter praises Putin, EU's worst enemy. I mean imagine that! He said it clearly EU with its ideology is no friend of USA and that's how it should be. Denounce Brusells and join forces with Moscow or Washington that is on the right path.

Sure, as long as Trump doesn't flip-flop on it.

“I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”
Smedley D. Butler
Humanity Blows
Humanity Blows

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matjaz Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:50 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:
Matjaz wrote:
UK AC wrote:

He does that with everyone doesn't he... scratch
Matjaz
Matjaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Putin Schools Netanyahu in ‘War on Terror’ Tactics ~ E.J. Magnier

https://thewallwillfall.org

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:17 pm

International Criminal Court to make special outreach effort, create web page aimed at victims of war crimes in Palestine

https://electronicintifada.net

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:21 pm

Israeli Knesset passes “Breaking the Silence” law

http://english.pnn.ps

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:39 pm

Breaking Press conference from Boris Yeltsin/Bill Clinton on Trump.

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:55 pm

Humanity Blows wrote:

Breaking News; Trump flip-flops Laughing

Trump in U-turn on Russia press conference

https://news.sky.com/story/trump-in-u-turn-on-russia-press-conference-11440009

As far as I am concerned, it's all just fake hysteria. People hear what they want to hear and ignore the rest. Flip-flopping can be considered being balanced and seeing both sides. Unfrortunately fake media (and crooked politicians) just grab what they want, to make headlines and make a mountain out of molehill.

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Trump live. "I said would and meant wouldn't". Ooops !

https://twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/1019293561123155971

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:03 pm

Trump Reverses: "I Accept Intelligence Conclusion That Russia Meddled In 2016"

https://www.zerohedge.com

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:05 pm

M9872367 wrote:Trump live. "I said would and meant wouldn't". Ooops !

https://twitter.com/NewsThisSecond/status/1019293561123155971

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 11470504

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:05 pm

Trump just said he said "I don't see any reason why it would be Russia." and he meant to say "I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be Russia.". OMG!!!

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Trump live. "I said would and meant wouldn't". Ooops !

He probably heard a lesson from his daughter and wife Laughing

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:06 pm

Conflict News
@Conflicts
2 min.
USA: Trump says Russia actions had no impact on outcome of elections, accepts U.S. intelligence community's conclusion that Russia meddling took place - @ReutersPolitics

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2698871494

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:10 pm

b wrote:Breaking Press conference from Boris Yeltsin/Bill Clinton on Trump.

Can you imagine the fun we could have if Boris Yeltsin was still top man and Trump had a summit with him...
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:10 pm

The Associated Press
@AP
10 min.
BREAKING: Data obtained by the AP shows Twitter suspended at least 58 million accounts in the last three months of 2017.

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 2924852245

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:12 pm

BEST BEFORE 1999 wrote:
b wrote:Breaking Press conference from Boris Yeltsin/Bill Clinton on Trump.

Can you imagine the fun we could have if Boris Yeltsin was still top man and Trump had a summit with him...
lol!

There wouldn't be any Russia left today. All would be stolen and funneled abroad...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:13 pm

Al-Masdar News
@TheArabSource
7 sek.
#Netanyahu thanks #Putin, #Trump for statements in support of #Israel (video) https://aml.ink/tHWuq #Syria

#6 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 2 1163682629

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:14 pm

Shocked

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M9872367 Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:18 pm

>>Lights<<

Just frying a few servers Laughing

Incidentally, CNN International keep losing their connections ( tuned in briefly to see how hysterical they are) and there are reports cnn.com went down for a while Neutral

M9872367

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:20 pm

WATCH: Lights in White House go out as Pres. Trump says he has "full faith and support for America's intelligence agencies."

"Oops, they just turned off the light. That must be the intelligence agencies." https://t.co/1CmKWam03G pic.twitter.com/w2aGMnjpxS
   — ABC News (@ABC) 17. července 2018

Shocked

Not so veiled message for him Exclamation

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:21 pm

Bosni
@Bosni94
2 min.
#news #titled 121 buses will arrive at midnight on the Al-Eiss intersection in the southern Aleppo countryside to head for the two towns of Al-Fuah and Kafriya, and until tomorrow morning the evacuation will be completed.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:29 pm

Daraa/Quneitra:

Syrian army targets Nusra terrorists:

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next