Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
H10
boris
khnum
Mr Badger
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
Abacus
anon
14 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
3m
⚡#BREAKING Peskov: Putin has been informed about the situation around Prigozhin, all necessary measures are being taken

What the hell is this? Has the man totally lost his mind?

Has he sold out?

Putin ? Yes. But he was always the delivery boy for higher ups. He has sold out all the way into the 90s.

I guess it's not neccessary to state my disagreement or repeat points I wrote many times before...

While i do appreciate your opinion and think it is very valuable, there is no need to be in agreement all the time. Truth be told, i prefer we are not in agreement because i get to see a different point of view. Which is (in my opinion) very valuable.

But Putin is not all and everything in Russia. He does have support for special military operation (war in Ukraine) but he has multiple failures. And he can be replaced. Especially if it is looking like he is working for the same people he was working before. Let us call them TPTB. Because, everybody is aware that he was working with (for) TPTB up until he understood he would be killed and anally raped as Gaddafi was. Putin was forced into this to save his head. And he is replaceable.

Last edited by anon on Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

anon

Back to top Go down

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:37 pm

You all probably know that Russian army is not effective like Wagner or army of New Russia. And while kadyrov troops are great on Instagram they did not execute goals that were put in front of them. And kadyrov is in power only because Putin is keeping him in power. It is a very fine balance....
And this defense from Ukraine offensive is not some great success. Ukraine army is done.

If prigozhin is harmed in any way, there is going to be serious problems.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:47 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Russian Market
@runews
·
9m
Russian stocks are not amused

#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 FzVTUMSXwAIkTHq?format=jpg&name=large

Owners of the stocks are Jewish oligarchs who got the money to buy everything from US Jews in the early 90s, and bonds for that money disappeared in the WTC attack. What do you think will happen if there is a coup with their ownership ? And most of them are already outside of Russia.

And Ukraine oligarchs were created the same way. Those same oligarchs that are now fighting against Russian Federation and putin and financing (for example) Azov.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:55 pm

but this all can be psyop. we should wait and see.

Maybe second stage is nuke ? And NATO exercise is finished.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:59 pm

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
@WarMonitors
·
3m
⚡Russian National Anti-Terrorism Committee:

"In connection with these statements (Prigozhin), the FSB of Russia initiated a criminal case on the fact of calling for an armed rebellion. We demand that illegal actions be stopped immediately."

FSB are pieces of shit. They are hired thugs of the state who are protecting oligarchs.

Rookie FSB agents are punished for 'indecent' graduation jinx in Moscow
#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Inside%20the%20parade
http://siberiantimes.com/home/sent-to-siberia/s0025-rookie-fsb-agents-are-punished-for-indecent-graduation-jinx-in-moscow/  https://archive.ph/hE0o3

Siberiantimes? Really? #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

Did you ever heard about Roskomnadzor ? Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roskomnadzor

You think only EU or US of A are censoring things ? Think again....

You think Hillary is the only one who is killing critics ? You should take a look at media landscape in Russia. There are a lot of journalist that are killed who were reporting on putin or oligarchs. Do you want links ? You did not know that ?

Sorry, I know it's highly unprofessional to target source instead of information. I was just entertained as I didn't hear about the site for many years.

Well, how do we know that's "FSB Academy graduates" except the site says so? I've seen this video several times and mostly it's claimed as related to Russian mafia/oligarchs. No links provided in the article.

This is pro-video, much better than sceengrabs provided (intentionally?). I don't believe the story.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:00 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:13 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:19 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
@WarMonitors
·
3m
⚡Russian National Anti-Terrorism Committee:

"In connection with these statements (Prigozhin), the FSB of Russia initiated a criminal case on the fact of calling for an armed rebellion. We demand that illegal actions be stopped immediately."

FSB are pieces of shit. They are hired thugs of the state who are protecting oligarchs.

Rookie FSB agents are punished for 'indecent' graduation jinx in Moscow
#122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Inside%20the%20parade
http://siberiantimes.com/home/sent-to-siberia/s0025-rookie-fsb-agents-are-punished-for-indecent-graduation-jinx-in-moscow/  https://archive.ph/hE0o3

Siberiantimes? Really? #122 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1619689188

Did you ever heard about Roskomnadzor ? Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Media, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roskomnadzor

You think only EU or US of A are censoring things ? Think again....

You think Hillary is the only one who is killing critics ? You should take a look at media landscape in Russia. There are a lot of journalist that are killed who were reporting on putin or oligarchs. Do you want links ? You did not know that ?

Sorry, I know it's highly unprofessional to target source instead of information. I was just entertained as I didn't hear about the site for many years.

Well, how do we know that's "FSB Academy graduates" except the site says so? I've seen this video several times and mostly it's claimed as related to Russian mafia/oligarchs. No links provided in the article.

This is pro-video, much better than sceengrabs provided (intentionally?). I don't believe the story.

Fair. Let us wait and see.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:46 pm

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
@WarMonitors
·
3m
⚡#BREAKING Peskov: Putin has been informed about the situation around Prigozhin, all necessary measures are being taken

Has he sold out?

Putin ? Yes. But he was always the delivery boy for higher ups. He has sold out all the way into the 90s.

I guess it's not neccessary to state my disagreement or repeat points I wrote many times before...

While i do appreciate your opinion and think it is very valuable, there is no need to be in agreement all the time. Truth be told, i prefer we are not in agreement because i get to see a different point of view. Which is (in my opinion) very valuable.

But Putin is not all and everything in Russia. He does have support for special military operation (war in Ukraine) but he has multiple failures. And he can be replaced. Especially if it is looking like he is working for the same people he was working before. Let us call them TPTB. Because, everybody is aware that he was working with (for) TPTB up until he understood he would be killed and anally raped as Gaddafi was. Putin was forced into this to save his head. And he is replaceable.

Putin worked for TPTB, indeed. But it was long before Gaddafi's death. It was prior he was elected as Russian president. He was working on "privatization of Russian industry" under Yeltsin. He was quite successful so he attracked "Kremlin family", western linked oligarchs within Kremlin. He attracted them so much they decided to support him in presidential run. Berezovgsky's ORT TV "V served as an extremely effective propaganda machine for the Putin camp". Well, he won the election. And first thing he did was changing Russian constitution. They thought they have someone, who gonna finish Yeltsin's job. Instead, Ptuin crossed them as soon as possible. Since then, Russia restored. When they learned they ultimately fucked up and chose the wrong guy they launched 9/11. And so we are where we are...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:48 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:54 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:03 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:18 am

Clash Report
@clashreport
·
2m
Russian MoD:

Taking advantage of Prigozhin's provocation, the Kyiv regime in the Bakhmut tactical direction is preparing for an offensive.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:20 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
Mr Badger wrote:
@WarMonitors
·
3m

Has he sold out?

Putin worked for TPTB, indeed. But it was long before Gaddafi's death. It was prior he was elected as Russian president. He was working on "privatization of Russian industry" under Yeltsin. He was quite successful so he attracked "Kremlin family", western linked oligarchs within Kremlin. He attracted them so much they decided to support him in presidential run. Berezovgsky's ORT TV "V served as an extremely effective propaganda machine for the Putin camp". Well, he won the election. And first thing he did was changing Russian constitution. They thought they have someone, who gonna finish Yeltsin's job. Instead, Ptuin crossed them as soon as possible. Since then, Russia restored. When they learned they ultimately fucked up and chose the wrong guy they launched 9/11. And so we are where we are...

In my opinion, he was working with them until 2014.

The Uranium One controversy involves various theories promoted by conservative media, politicians, and commentators that characterized the sale of the uranium mining company Uranium One to the Russian state-owned corporation Rosatom as a $145 million bribery scandal involving Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation. No evidence of wrongdoing was ever found. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One_controversy

This is real. confirmed from Russian sources.

https://tass.ru/proisshestviya/18103225
MOSCOW, 24 June. /TASS/. The most important objects of Moscow are taken under enhanced protection, security measures in the capital have been strengthened. This was reported to TASS by law enforcement agencies.

Putin has been briefed on situation with Prigozhin, measures are being taken — Kremlin
https://tass.com/russia/1637417
Prigozhin’s statements call for civil conflict, stab in back of Russian Armed Forces — FSB
https://tass.com/russia/1637439

The FSB called on the fighters of PMC "Wagner" to take measures to detain Prigozhin

https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/18103077 https://archive.ph/l7S0c

In Rostov-on-Don, posts were set up near the headquarters of the Southern Military District

ROSTOV-ON-DON, June 24. /TASS/. Posts were organized on Saturday night in the area of ​​​​the headquarters of the Southern Military District (SMD) in Rostov-on-Don, military personnel and law enforcement officers keep order, a TASS correspondent reports.

On the streets adjacent to the headquarters, there are military posts, many police cars, people in uniform. Also next to the headquarters is an armored personnel carrier.

The central streets of the city are patrolled by police cars with flashing beacons on; in the west of Rostov, the sounds of flying aircraft are heard. The departments themselves have not yet given any official comments.

Earlier, several audio recordings with his statements were posted on Yevgeny Prigozhin's Telegram channel. In particular, he claimed that his units were allegedly attacked, blaming the military leadership of the country for this. In connection with these statements, the FSB of the Russian Federation opened a criminal case on the fact of calling for an armed rebellion.

The Ministry of Defense called false information about the alleged attack by the Russian Armed Forces on the "rear camps of PMC" Wagner ". Press Secretary of the President of the Russian Federation Dmitry Peskov said that Vladimir Putin was informed about the situation around Prigozhin

https://tass.ru/bezopasnost/18103205 https://archive.ph/qiw2Y

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:21 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Clash Report
@clashreport
·
2m
Russian MoD:

Taking advantage of Prigozhin's provocation, the Kyiv regime in the Bakhmut tactical direction is preparing for an offensive.

Well, they can handle that at least.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:46 am

Zlatti71
@djuric_zlatko
·
33s
🚨❗ Air raid in the southern, central and eastern regions of Ukraine. A massive attack by Russian UAVs is expected.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:40 am

NAC = National Anti -Terrorism Committee, National Anti -terrorist committee
Official message of the NAC

The statements spread on behalf of Yevgeny Prigozhin have no basis. In connection with these statements, the FSB of Russia initiated a criminal case on the fact of calling for an armed rebellion. We demand that illegal activities be stopped.

original in Russian

Официальное сообщение НАК

Утверждения, распространяемые от имени Евгения Пригожина, не имеют под собой никаких оснований. В связи с этими заявлениями ФСБ России возбуждено уголовное дело по факту призыва к вооруженному мятежу. Требуем прекратить противоправные действия
http://nac.gov.ru/hronika-sobytiy/oficialnoe-soobshchenie-nak.html https://archive.ph/vmFc6

This is official site of National Anti -Terrorism Committee of Russian Federation.

Специальный выпуск новостей от 24.06.2023
Special news release from 06.24.2023

https://rutube.ru/video/e1b082657741f46b4676cc3e4f49a8c8/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:47 am

It looks like massive airstrikes on Ukraine were launched. All regions red.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:40 am

FSB opens criminal case after Wagner boss calls for ‘armed rebellion’ 23 Jun, 2023 21:04 RT
Yevgeny Prigozhin, head of Wagner Group private military company, is under investigation for allegedly advocating a mutiny against the government, Russia’s anti-terrorism committee said on Friday.

All of Prigozhin’s claims are “entirely unfounded,” the body said in a statement, adding that the Federal Security Service (FSB) has “opened a criminal investigation on account of calling for an armed rebellion.”

“We demand the immediate end to all illegal activity,” the anti-terrorism committee stated.

Earlier, the Russian Defense Ministry accused Prigozhin of spreading falsehoods over a video circulating on social media that claimed the Russian military had attacked a base of Wagner fighters.

“A large number of our fighters died. We will decide how we will respond to this atrocity. The next step is ours,” Prigozhin said in a statement commenting on the alleged attack. He then vowed to march on Moscow and hold those responsible to account, warning the military to stay out of his way.

The Defense Ministry described Prigozhin’s claims as “an informational provocation” and said the Russian military was fighting on the frontlines against the Ukrainian troops.

https://www.rt.com/russia/578547-prigozhin-fsb-armed-rebellion/

Kremlin regime has shut down the M-4 freeway out of Rostov-on-Don toward Moscow. Prigozhin's Wagner PMC columns are reportedly in the region.

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1672394783669768192

The “Emergency Feed” for Channel One, a Russian State-Media Television Channel, has gone Live to discuss the ongoing Situation regarding Wagner and the Russian Military stating that the Video released earlier today by Yevgeny Prigozhin showing a Russian Missile Attack on a Wagner Base was Fake.
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1672375426084118531

Within the last half hour, PMC Wagner channels have claimed the Russian Air Force targeted a Wagner camp, causing numerous losses.
https://twitter.com/IntelDoge/status/1672315163003998209

A government official has told The Moscow Times that dozens of aircraft with special forces flew towards Rostov a few hours ago
https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1672369925657178119

Russian Internet service providers have reportedly started blocking access to @googlenews
. https://t.me/istories_media
https://twitter.com/KevinRothrock/status/1672367593519185920

AP Wagner channels say Shoygu will not get away with a resignation, it's too late. Says Ukrainians should be worried the war will start "for real" now:

"Who wanted Shoigu to resign? Now Shoigu will not get away just with a resignation. But he could be recording TikToks with his son-in-law in retirement in the UAE.

Only hohols [Ukrainians] are now mainly worried for the Tuvan degenerate, After all, after his resignation, the war will begin for real."

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1672366751600766977

Chief of the General Staff Gerasimov has ordered air strikes on Wagner PMC positions in Rostov, Russia.

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1672387898635878401

he Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Federation just gave the command to raise the helicopters and open fire on the Wagner columns — Prigozhin
https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1672387718595203075

People in Russia are beginning to wonder about Putin. He still has not addressed the nation as Prigozhin continues his coup.
https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1672397544499089413

Alleged footage of a part of Wagner's personnel transport convoy in Rostov. Locals appear happy to see it.
https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1672398554982412289

BREAKING: Wagner Group chief Prigozhin says Russian helicopter pilots refused to carry out orders to attack Wagner columns
https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1672389966520012800

In a new audio statement, Prigozhin has just announced that Wagner units are now entering Rostov.

"If anyone gets in the way, we will destroy everyone. We move on and we go to the end."
https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1672382268608851970

Footage currently circulating right now reportedly showing Wagner vehicles moving south on the M4 towards Rostov. Traffic matches current google traffic data reports.
https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1672401399613628416

GOVERNMENT BLOCKING INTERNET

GlobalCheck reports only 25% of Russians can reach Google News.

Government is trying to block news.https://twitter.com/officejjsmart/status/1672373410754600961

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:44 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVeBacdB5lk

Ride Of The Valkyries

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:01 am

Statement from Prigozhin has been blocked on the Russian social media platform VKontakte - TASS
https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1672392190314655745

Convoys of Military Police have been observed heading towards the Headquarters Building for the Russian Ministry of Defense in the Capital City of Moscow, with additional Armed Soldiers seen Deployed on the Riverwalk near the Complex.
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1672385625524191237

Meanwhile in Russia:
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1672397039009779712

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:19 am

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae5421

GloobalHawk in the middle of the night near Black Sea. 

🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:02 am

The Russian Government is restricting access to the Internet and access to news sites in an attempt to suppress information amid the ongoing military coup.

• 75% of Russian internet users in Moscow no longer have access to Google.

• Biggest Russian social media site VK is blocking information regarding the Wagner mercenaries.

• The internet speed has been slowed by 3/4 making it more difficult for Russians to access news sites

• Digital TV channels are down in the Moscow region.
https://twitter.com/OliLondonTV/status/1672393598870888448

Russia accuses Wagner chief of urging "armed rebellion" - CNN
https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-06-23-23/index.html

A resident of Moscow reported that the entrance to the Kremlin and Red Square was blocked. Raised automatic retractable bollards blocking traffic.
https://twitter.com/OxTcrypto/status/1672393328715784192

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:07 am

Footage again claimed to show a Column of Wagner Forces in the Rostov Region of Southwestern Russia including what appears to be them passing through a Russian Military Checkpoint.
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1672418153303887872

As daylight comes to Rostov, tanks and apcs and bus barricades

Civil war in Russia
https://twitter.com/Liveuamap/status/1672420964271902720

Tanks stationed in the streets of Rostov
https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1672423046962118656

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:08 am

https://streamable.com/5a2ycf

Possible wagner column

PMC Ryodan has joined Wagner in the fight against Shoigu.
https://twitter.com/osint_69/status/1672424863091310595

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:18 am

Prigozhin released today a new interview going over the current state of affairs as well as looking back at the events preceding the start of the "SMO". In this first bit, he explains that the Donbas was plundered by Russians since 2014 and the 2022 war began for reasons very different from those advertised to the public.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RqwKTHs7uC0a/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:21 am

Prigozhin says the majority of the military is enthusiastically supporting his ‘coup’.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/JjspIH8P84Cf/

Russian forces tighten hold on Moscow in preparation for Wagner assault
https://www.bitchute.com/video/GQkro6SRNutd/

APCs and RF Ground Forces military equipments were spotted near the Russian Federal/State Duma
https://www.bitchute.com/video/99pN8iP1R6rJ/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:25 am

General "Armageddon" Surovikin published a video calling Wagner to "obey the Supreme Commander".
https://www.bitchute.com/video/an1AbCo3oR1n/

In Rostov, helicopters have been deployed

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pLA8IOetX9Md/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:26 am

PMC Wagner Group HQ - Everything is Fine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Zt2Hjbl1foK/

anon

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next