Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
Qui
ShockJock
khnum
Mr Badger
Abacus
刘汉
Zambeezi
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
anon
14 posters

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 02, 2023 7:36 pm

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Img_2668

Chuck Norris after a week in Germany. 

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! and Mr Badger like this post

Back to top Go down

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Empty Re: #120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by ShockJock Tue May 02, 2023 7:45 pm

THREE MORE U.S. BANKS FAILING . . .
After yesterday's government seizure of First Republic Bank, whose stock value plummeted 99% this year, markets seem to now be taking out THREE MORE U.S. Banks.   The "Banking crisis" is not only NOT OVER, it is getting much worse, very fast.

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/uh-oh-three-more-banks-stock-trades-halted-plunging

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue May 02, 2023 7:50 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v2ivj8u/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/embed/v2iwtc8/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/embed/v2ix0no/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 02, 2023 8:07 pm

https://t.me/mangopress/14708?single

#OccupiedPalestine 🇵🇸 

Sheikh Khader Adnan has ascended to martyrdom at just 45 years of age after 86 days of his heroic hunger strike in protest of his illegitimate arrest by the zionist entity. The zionist prison system went to great lengths to conceal the condition of Sheikh Khader's health from his family and the public in his final days. 

Sheikh Khader was martyred today 5/2, 86 days after he began his hunger strike upon the moment of his arrest on 2/5. He was awaiting trial, defiantly refusing food and medical examinations or treatment. He was found in his cell this morning, and his martyrdom was confirmed.

Glory, eternal glory to the icon of the prisoners' struggle!

- From RNN

🥭 @mangopress

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 63862118
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 02, 2023 8:38 pm

In German channels there is just the question whether it is true that the UN would have to investigate the massacre in Odessa according to its statutes, as soon as the death toll is at least 50. I could not find anything about this, does anyone of you know anything about this or is this nonsense?

🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue May 02, 2023 9:57 pm

https://t.me/c/1539248264/62322

https://t.me/CNconspiracynewsroom/71425

👀

The big trophy of Wagner is a giant ammunition depot in the mines under Soledar at a depth of 150 meters in a 5 km long gallery - more than 300,000 (!!!) boxes of weapons & ammunition. 

Prigozhin says he can arm an entire army of 1 million people. Almost all weapons are Soviet!

This is just north of Bakhmut. Is this the reason the area is so contested?

https://t.me/CNconspiracynewsroom

Video inside. 

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1778904525
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Wed May 03, 2023 12:21 am

This guy is a messianic jew with some important points re King Charles(Randall Flagg) the third whose anointing is this weekend,I wont be watching it as you'll probably be subjected to some black magic hoodoo and I certainly wont be pledging allegience.Yes this is 2 hours long and even if you do not believe this is the script and the role about to be played out real or pretends the author is the real deal not your usual net nut.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 03, 2023 12:50 am

https://t.me/armc1870/2801

https://t.me/two_majors/7014

CIA plans on Ukraine

CIA documents from 1957: over 200 pages describing the mood of the population of Ukraine (the Ukrainian SSR) with the aim of preparing an uprising. So, CIA focused their subversive activities in the USSR specifically on Ukraine. Watch the video for more.

Military Wave

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2713748720  #120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 2:06 pm

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
"Two unmanned aerial vehicles were targeted at the Kremlin.

As a result of timely actions taken by military and special services using radar control systems, the drones were rendered inoperable.

As a result of their fall and flying fragments there were no casualties or material damage."

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1685275927

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 03, 2023 2:06 pm

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 3491356335

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 2:08 pm

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
24m
"The Russian president was not hurt by the Ukrainian attack.

Putin's work schedule has not changed, it continues as usual.

The Russian side reserves the right to retaliate where and when it sees fit, the Kremlin says."

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 03, 2023 2:10 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
32m
⚡#BREAKING

Kremlin: Ukraine tried to hit Kremlin with drone overnight

Kremlin: Putin not injured in attempted attack

Kremlin: No material damage to building from debris

Kremlin: Russian defences disabled the drones

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 2:16 pm

Another video here:

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 03, 2023 2:33 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 2:35 pm

An oil tanker has been captured by the Iranian fleet in the Strait of Hormuz
It is noted that this is the second oil tanker in a week.
A flotilla of a dozen small boats is involved in the detention.

as per Slavyangrad on Telegram

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 3:27 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦 An unidentified drone was found in Kolomna near Moscow.

Emergency services went to the crash site of the UAV in the forest. Fragments of a wing, an engine and a small funnel were found at the site.

- Intel Slava Z

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Captur40

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 3:50 pm

🇷🇺🇺🇦❗Already in most of the territory of Ukraine, an air alert has been declared.

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Captur63

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed May 03, 2023 4:00 pm

https://youtu.be/gZDGkqXCkSA

You're beautiful, more beautiful than me
You're honorable, more honorable than me
Loyal to the Bank of America

It's a sign of the times
It's a sign of the times

You're sharpening stones, walking on coals
To improve your business acumen
Sharpening stones, walking on coals

Vested interest united ties, landed gentry rationalize
Look who bought the myth, by jingo, buy America

It's a sign of the times
It's a sign of the times

Enemy sighted, enemy met, I'm addressing the realpolitik
Look who bought the myth, by jingo, buy America

{"Let us not assassinate this man further Senator,
You've done enough, have you no sense of decency, sir?
At long last, have you left no sense of decency?"}

Enemy sighted, enemy met, I'm addressing the realpolitik
You've seen start and you've seen quit
(I'm addressing the table of content)
I always thought of you as quick

Exhuming McCarthy
(Meet me at the book burning, meet me at the book burning)
Exhuming McCarthy
(Meet me at the book burning, meet me at the book burning)
Exhuming McCarthy
(Meet me at the book burning)
Exhuming McCarthy
(Meet me at the book burning)

Quelle: Musixmatch

This is from 1987 and fits better than ever before. 

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 4:15 pm

‼Moment Student Shooter Taken Down by Cops in Serbia - Filmed by Student

At least nine people have been killed in Belgrade, including eight children.

It's believed the teenager used his father's gun.

https://t.me/ukraine_watch/2107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 4:16 pm

❗According to Ukrainian media, Russian Tu-22M3 strategic bombers have taken to the skies. They are already close to Ukraine's northern borders.

Via Ukraine Watch on Telegram.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 03, 2023 4:52 pm

I don't know how credible is this but just in case...:

Terror Alarm
@Terror_Alarm
·
1h
🚨🚨🇷🇺#Breaking: Putin ordered to "neutralize All senior officials, including Zelenskiy".

Watch: Ukrainian president Zelensky makes surprise visit to Finland

https://yle.fi/a/74-20029968

₦₳V????????é???????? 🇷🇺
@Navsteva
·
6m
Finnish television: Zelensky will stay in Finland longer than planned.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 03, 2023 4:52 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
4m
⚡About 300 reports received today about drones in Moscow — emergency services reported to TASS.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 03, 2023 4:53 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 5:06 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I don't know how credible is this but just in case...:

Terror Alarm
@Terror_Alarm
·
1h
🚨🚨🇷🇺#Breaking: Putin ordered to "neutralize All senior officials, including Zelenskiy".[/b]

I think maybe he meant this:

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
1h
Statement of Chairman of the Russian State Duma Volodin. (🥱)

That Terror Alarm guy is often given to exaggeration, to put it politely.

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Fvnu6110

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 5:25 pm

🇺🇲🇺🇦 US received no advance warning of drone attack on Kremlin - CNN

Intel Slava Z

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed May 03, 2023 5:31 pm

Mr Badger wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:I don't know how credible is this but just in case...:

Terror Alarm
@Terror_Alarm
·
1h
🚨🚨🇷🇺#Breaking: Putin ordered to "neutralize All senior officials, including Zelenskiy".[/b]

I think maybe he meant this:

Russians With Attitude
@RWApodcast
·
1h
Statement of Chairman of the Russian State Duma Volodin. (🥱)

That Terror Alarm guy is often given to exaggeration, to put it politely.

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 Fvnu6110

all these organizations (al qaeda, ISIS....) are basically contractors for CIA, state department and (in the end) US government who is run by

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 16824110

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 16526410

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 5:55 pm

In the area of Feodosia in the Crimea, the air defense forces shot down a Ukrainian drone.

Video: https://t.me/Slavyangrad/44430

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed May 03, 2023 6:39 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
19m
⚡#BREAKING After today's terrorist attack, there are no options left except for the physical elimination of Zelensky and his clique — Dmitry Medvedev

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed May 03, 2023 7:24 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
19m
⚡#BREAKING After today's terrorist attack, there are no options left except for the physical elimination of Zelensky and his clique — Dmitry Medvedev

#120 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 17 85afd110

it took them until now to figure that out ?

lol!

let us say (highly unlikely) that Russians actually take Zelensky and his clique down. Medvedev and Putin do understand that Zelensky is an actor and that he is acting by the script that somebody else is writing ?

I mean...they do understand that he is an actor ? And that in season 2 there can be another actor.....

Молчу, курю | Музыкальный Новогодний Вечерний Квартал 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqnAFmxrVjU

russians are funny....

anon

Mr Badger and H10 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Wed May 03, 2023 8:09 pm

Information on the strike of the Russian Armed Forces at the railway station is reported:

A train of 12 cars (7 passenger, 2 covered and 3 open platforms) arrived at the Kherson railway station. In total, up to 550 servicemen of the AFU and 6 units of military equipment arrived.

During unloading, the arriving train was struck by the Russian Armed Forces.

As a result of the strike: up to 160 servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and 2 units of military equipment were destroyed.

It is for this reason that there are no shots of the consequences of the impact.

- Slavyangrad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next