Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
Böhse Tante
Zambeezi
Mr Badger
Abacus
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
anon
刘汉
12 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:29 pm

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FqY-8a6XwAATmg6?format=jpg&name=large

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2713748720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:31 pm

How the soundtrack changes everything. 

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:39 pm

China News 中国新闻网
@Echinanews
(March 2, 2023)

Chinese state-owned oil major CNOOC announced Wed that it has discovered a new oilfield in Bohai Sea, with reserves of 100 million tons.
Test drilling could produce 270 tons of crude and 0.32 million cubic meters of gas per day, demonstrating the oilfield’s potential.

https://nitter.net/Echinanews/status/1631104534549524482
https://twitter.com/Echinanews/status/1631104534549524482
Abacus
Abacus

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:44 pm

Twitter embeds are suddenly visible again for me, anyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:47 pm

Mr Badger wrote:Twitter embeds are suddenly visible again for me, anyone else?

not for me, and no vote/like either Sad
Abacus
Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:54 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

It seems to me that from a geopolitical point of view it is no longer decisive whether or how much Russia wins in Ukraine. The "West" has already lost on the world stage. That is, the "rest of the world", and with it Russia, has already won.

Unfortunately, many more people will die until the West will admit its defeat.

🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:12 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:19 am

Steven Donziger
@SDonziger
(March 4, 2023)

Ohio police link environmental hero @ErinBrockovich to "terrorism"
because she is organizing residents in East Palestine
to challenge the rail company that poisoned their town. Outrageous.

Those who challenge polluters are now terrorists?

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 FqVztaXX0AYJK4E?format=jpg&name=small

https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-law-enforcement-links-erin-brockovich-to-potential-for-special-interest-terrorism-threat-in-east-palestine-000636477.html

https://nitter.net/SDonziger/status/1631837668060397573
https://twitter.com/SDonziger/status/1631837668060397573
Abacus
Abacus

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:24 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:25 am

Abacus wrote:The Sirius Report
@thesiriusreport
(March 4, 2023)

We have a new undisputed leader in the clown show stakes:
Germans considering building a tank factory in Ukraine.
The second its completed, what do they imagine is going to happen to that construction.
Seriously, is no one in the German govt asking this obvious question?

https://nitter.net/thesiriusreport/status/1631991843243081728
https://twitter.com/thesiriusreport/status/1631991843243081728

Ha, I got it! I now know what's going on in the Worthless West.

This is a stupidity competition.

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 4029985365

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:28 am

There was a sizeable anti LBGTETCETC protest yesterday in Sydney I cannot find ANYTHING on the net that mentions it the Queer Algorithms are now in control.

Now I'll clarify my position I dont care if you stick it in your pet dog or a pencil sharpener but dont ram it down my throat ,normal gays that dont cross dress dont bother me - its these trans freaks that do and their obvious target is children hormonal manipulation and genital mutilation before you're even in highschool is the work of a sick mind and nothing the clown show media does or says will ever change my mind.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:35 am

Double. 

🙄

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:40 am

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Img_2520
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:49 am

khnum wrote:There was a sizeable anti LBGTETCETC protest yesterday in Sydney I cannot find ANYTHING on the net that mentions it the Queer Algorithms are now in control.

Now I'll clarify my position I dont care if you stick it in your pet dog or a pencil sharpener but dont ram it down my throat ,normal gays that dont cross dress dont bother me - its these trans freaks that do and their obvious target is children hormonal manipulation and genital mutilation before you're even in highschool is the work of a sick mind and nothing the clown show media does or says will ever change my mind.

Normalization of abnormalities. That's one of many ways globalist mafia uses to destroy the world as we know it. All of this is widely supported by health care staffers, education system and even security forces. According to the globalist order, family should be abolished..:

Why We Should Abolish the Family

"The family is a conservative project that limits human flourishing. The family must be abolished."

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2022/09/why-we-should-abolish-the-family

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:53 am

khnum wrote:There was a sizeable anti LBGTETCETC protest yesterday in Sydney I cannot find ANYTHING on the net that mentions it the Queer Algorithms are now in control.

No, I care for this poor little dog. It should be saved.pirat
But I don't care for vacuum cleaners (Kobold)....
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:59 am

Zambeezi wrote:Crimea
Russia is building new long trenches along Crimea's shores.
The trench line seen in this @planet imagery from March 2
is at least 3.6km, running along the beaches just west of Yevpatoriya.

Why is Russia preparing the Crimea for what looks like D-Day?
when Ukraine doesn’t even have a navy?
Who do they think is coming and what are they going to float on?

That's why:

刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:00 am

刘汉 wrote:

No, I care for this poor little dog. It should be saved.pirat
But I don't care for vacuum cleaners (Kobold)....

Well, as we're at that point...

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 XdkH2kb

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:04 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

Normalization of abnormalities. That's one of many ways globalist mafia uses to destroy the world as we know it. All of this is widely supported by health care staffers, education system and even security forces. According to the globalist order, family should be abolished..:

Why We Should Abolish the Family

"The family is a conservative project that limits human flourishing. The family must be abolished."

https://www.currentaffairs.org/2022/09/why-we-should-abolish-the-family

This creep comes to mind

and his Israeli eugenics sidekick the worlds most evil Queen

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:11 am

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1854299768
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, Profanity, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:00 am

https://t.me/Susan_Bonath/752

The Chinese Foreign Ministry has published a quasi-official and extensive general statement with the United States. Since the Western quality media largely ignored the essential statements of the paper, RT DE publishes it in full length. Part one of a three-part translation.

https://freeassange.rtde.me/international/164465-die-hegemonie-der-usa-und-ihre-gefahren-teil-1/

I don't remember, has it been published in English yet? 

🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:25 am

Another train derailment in Ohio at Springfield the cargo seems to include ten cars of sulphur dioxide whilst it may not be fatal it is nasty,coughing mucas constriction and choking.

Choose one 1.ongoing sabotage or 2.all rotting infrastructure repair money went to Ukraine

khnum

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:27 am

Mr Badger wrote:Twitter embeds are suddenly visible again for me, anyone else?

For me they were visible the whole time for several days. A few weeks ago it changed very often and before Musk they were not visible for a long time. 

Perhaps I have less problems because I use a Huawei smartphone and their Huawei browser? 

🤔

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:10 am

How Central Banks Control Countries

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zPLlRb0yl3sE/
AFU Continues Retreating From Bakhmut On Foot

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HMwkILTxpcLX/
Ukro-Terrorists Showed Video Of Their Foray Into Russia Before They Shot Up Civilians

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JfCwuFQJrT33/
10 YO Hero Fedor Gives Account What Really Happened In Bryansk When AFU Terrorists Attacked

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aonhMU4U3cEc/
Prigozhin Sends Off Truckloads Of More AFU Caskets

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uep6mTMZR2j5/
Ukrops Took Some POW's - Tone Changes When They Find Out They're DPR "You're In Big Trouble Now"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EgBjla6y7uEu/
Georgian Legion In Bakhmut Claims They Will Become 'Partisans' If They Get Trapped There

https://www.bitchute.com/video/5lzQ7DkWtpSw/
Nazi-Lensky Lays Flowers At NeoNazi Graveyard Full Of UPA Flags

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QbIhwdLfyg5s/
China Shows Another Drone Swarm System - 48 Simultaneous Kamikaze Drones

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jDlVWC2oiVG9/
Damn - These AFU FPV Kamikaze Drones Are Getting Really Dangerous - Rus T-72B3 In Marinka Hit

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Ppg6TeHaSReq/
The Difference Between A Russian Warrior And A Frontline Reporter

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hDXYDipAJ4P9/
Ukrops Hit A Mine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B2IwjW1jTU2m/
Now American STRYKERS Also Arrive In Germany

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PkUtKzSgDjyN/
American Instructors Train AFU On BMP M2 Bradley ODS-SA

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SpCSJH6tuuBJ/
Possible First Ever Footage Of Russia's Most Advanced Orion UCAV On Combat Mission Above Donetsk

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FaQAvIIAONMB/
More Footage Showing How Armor Is Sneaked Into Ukraine Via Civilian Transports

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HIAJ1GXPc5M5/

anon

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:18 am

Russian Lancet Blows Away M777 And Its Crew Near Ugledar

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HISsVnkl7RRn/
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov speaks at conference in India

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3gXERDflhBsi/
GO PRO FOOTAGE OF RUSSIAN TROOPS CAPTURING UKRAINIAN TRENCH

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LR85yHIHhU8y/
Group 'O' Learns How To Deploy Heavy Mechanized Bridge

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NTTjFYB8PHUZ/
Russian Forces In Svatovo-Kremen Region Work Their Drones

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dLfZSV1WpuEL/
Russian troops are looking for saboteurs

https://www.bitchute.com/video/905ChWNBnC5H/
Russian-Allied Unit Was Ambushed In Zaporozhe - They Fight Out Of It And Rescue A Woman

https://www.bitchute.com/video/EonR7goCuLu3/
Paratroopers Destroyed AFU With Their BMP-3's

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7v1zuEAyMDTG/
Part 2 Of Russian Tankers Blown Up In Ugledar - They're Having Fun (Except One Guy)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LaM0E3ocGUvO/
This Video Was Recovered By Wagner From Liquidated Ukrop's Phone

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vCfqodLMdg4V/
Another Angry Ukrop: "Drones Bombing Us, Tanks and Infantry Blasting, No Artillery To Help Us!"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/d5E5EFJV9u8F/
Rare Inside Look Of Russia's BMD-4M

https://www.bitchute.com/video/V8WIU07wffyg/
Russian 40th Marines Brigade Assaults AFU Positions Near Ugledar - Leaves Stiffs In The Snow

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Dsr3EzTAWbQT/
World's Largest Mortar Shown In Fullest Detail - 2S4 Tulip

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xllnr5Sp9odg/
Unique Inside Look Mig-31 As It Takes Off For A Mission

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ijhUtQaG21TG/

anon

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:25 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
Abacus wrote:The Sirius Report
@thesiriusreport
(March 4, 2023)

We have a new undisputed leader in the clown show stakes:
Germans considering building a tank factory in Ukraine.
The second its completed, what do they imagine is going to happen to that construction.
Seriously, is no one in the German govt asking this obvious question?

https://nitter.net/thesiriusreport/status/1631991843243081728
https://twitter.com/thesiriusreport/status/1631991843243081728

Ha, I got it! I now know what's going on in the Worthless West.

This is a stupidity competition.

Former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has promised “fireworks” should a proposed German tank plant be constructed in Ukraine. #share

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:26 am

https://t.me/richardblackofficial/89

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Img_2521

#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 2713748720
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:29 am

Maps:

>ZoV2 (AZmilitary11) (t.me/NabrezhnyeIntel)
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1olNovNE5i90jdbOOcaHmMn1pN8hSpeI

>Guerra Ruso-Ucraniana 2022 (@Suriyakmaps)
https://google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1V8NzjQkzMOhpuLhkktbiKgodOQ27X6IV

>CBO кapтa кaнaлa "Z кoмитeт" (Z channel) (t.me/z_arhiv)
https://google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1-_VTAZcilRrdZyF_05J8AmjbfNykJ5M

>Russian Source video embedded map (like liveau) (https://t.me/s/ukranebattle)
https://geoworld.space/ukraine/

>Russo Ukraine War https://www.youtube.com/@WeebUnionWU
https://google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_JYk9u6A-TBxADdy2oqLfjFQr5koKT8

Cope Mapping
>Ukraine Map (DPA Website) (@DefensePolitics)
https://google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1gWKtJTJU_c8xxckXFLIXtsf8duEVzmc
>THETI Mapping https://www.youtube.com/@Theti
https://google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1iE-0CwiZnHYtLgndqU3l2G7VInoZE9o
>Ukraine Control Map (@projectowlosint)
https://google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=180u1IkUjtjpdJWnIC0AxTKSiqK4G6Pez

>USG Elevation Map
https://en-us.topographic-map.com/map-llpwzs/Bakhmut/?popup=48.76004%2C37.93098&zoom=8¢er=48.22833%2C37.9248

Glownigger Maps
https://deepstatemap.live
https://militaryland.net/maps/deployment-map/
>ISW
https://storymaps.arcgis.com/stories/36a7f6a6f5a9448496de641cf64bd375

marinka from air
#117 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 16779616

anon

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:22 am

EU/US wartime economy to defeat Putin. Merrick Garland in Kiev. Peoples Republic of Russia. U/1
Alex Christoforou

https://rumble.com/embed/v2957xs/?pub=4

Bakhmut Ukraine Retreats; Outnumbered 10-1 Artillery, Kiev Begs Shells, Angry India Criticises US
Alexander Mercouris

https://rumble.com/embed/v294gqc/?pub=4

Modi insists Blinken meet Lavrov at G20. QUAD begins to unravel
The Duran

https://rumble.com/embed/v2944uk/?pub=4

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:05 am

刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:Crimea
Russia is building new long trenches along Crimea's shores.
The trench line seen in this @planet imagery from March 2
is at least 3.6km, running along the beaches just west of Yevpatoriya.

Why is Russia preparing the Crimea for what looks like D-Day?
when Ukraine doesn’t even have a navy?
Who do they think is coming and what are they going to float on?

That's why:

2 weeks ago at the Polish port of Gdynia....you may be onto something

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Mar 05, 2023 8:00 am

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
·
17m
🇺🇸✈🇺🇦🇷🇺Two Ukrainian pilots are in the U.S. for training assessment on attack aircraft, including F-16s - NBC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next