Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
刘汉
Qui
Talos
Mr Badger
somebody
Zambeezi
anon
Böhse Tante
Abacus
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:47 pm

Tiraspol is in the South of Transnistria. The ammo depot is in the North.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Empty Re: #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by 刘汉 Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:59 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Theresa tretter
@tretter50001
·
54m
❗🇷🇺🇲🇩🇺🇦There is information that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are preparing a breakthrough from two sides, from Stanislavka and Tymkovo to the PMR (Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic).

Stanislavka is opposite to the ammo depot. Tymkovo I have not found.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:03 am

刘汉 wrote:
This does not fully answer my question. Now, after we have the Cyrillic writing, I can ask more precisely:
Does the д belong to the prefix or the root?
root
刘汉 wrote:
And has При- or Прид- the same meaning as Latin Trans-?
При = close to
Прид = close to D(njestr)
刘汉 wrote:
Transcarpatia is Закарпатская область (Russian) or Закарпатська область (Ukrainian). What does За- (Sa-) mean?
from behind (from the other side), prefix
刘汉 wrote:
The Latin prefixes are clear: Trans- "on the other side of...." Cis- "On this side of...."
Trans = across
刘汉 wrote:
All the rivers in Transcarpatia are running down to Hungary. So, from a Ukrainian point of view, Trans-carpatia is on the other side of the Karpathian Mountains.
From a Moldavian point of view, Transnistria is on the other side of the Dnjestr.
So, why are they using two different prefixes? Or is it from the Ukrainian or Russian point of view on "this" or "our" side of the Dnjestr?
При = close to
ask if i did not explain clearly enough. i have a feeling i did not understand clearly what is a question.

anon

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:07 am

Did you know Chris Sky is running for Mayor of Toronto? eeyup.
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 M1765

Last edited by Zambeezi on Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:08 am

刘汉 wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Theresa tretter
@tretter50001
·
54m
❗🇷🇺🇲🇩🇺🇦There is information that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are preparing a breakthrough from two sides, from Stanislavka and Tymkovo to the PMR (Pridnestrovian Moldavian Republic).

Average elevation: 463 ft

Minimum elevation: -26 ft

Maximum elevation: 1,286 ft

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:25 am

New News EU 🚨
@Newnews_eu
·
Feb 24
Ukraine - Odessa

There are allegations that Russia has started the movement to land in Odessa. NOT CONFIRMED
刘汉
刘汉

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:28 am

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
This does not fully answer my question. Now, after we have the Cyrillic writing, I can ask more precisely:
Does the д belong to the prefix or the root?
root
刘汉 wrote:
And has При- or Прид- the same meaning as Latin Trans-?
При = close to
Прид = close to D(njestr)
刘汉 wrote:
Transcarpatia is Закарпатская область (Russian) or Закарпатська область (Ukrainian). What does За- (Sa-) mean?
from behind (from the other side), prefix
刘汉 wrote:
The Latin prefixes are clear: Trans- "on the other side of...." Cis- "On this side of...."
Trans = across
刘汉 wrote:
All the rivers in Transcarpatia are running down to Hungary. So, from a Ukrainian point of view, Trans-carpatia is on the other side of the Karpathian Mountains.
From a Moldavian point of view, Transnistria is on the other side of the Dnjestr.
So, why are they using two different prefixes? Or is it from the Ukrainian or Russian point of view on "this" or "our" side of the Dnjestr?
При = close to
ask if i did not explain clearly enough. i have a feeling i did not understand clearly what is a question.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1778904525

This answers my question!
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:38 am

刘汉 wrote:
This answers my question!

能够出一份力太好了

anon

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:47 am

Feb 22
Chemical engineer expert explains how gov’t officials are lying in Ohio about it being a “controlled burn”
A CB implies control of the oxygen & fuel used to burn the chemicals safely
He says what happened in Ohio was an “Uncontrolled burn” which is why it created a toxic cloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:50 am

https://t.me/putingers_cat/4236?single

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2495
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Img_2496

Interesting choice of colors on this factory in Dusseldorf, Germany...

Looks like an omen. 

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Fri Feb 24, 2023 12:59 am

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:22 am

Prateek🎧
@PrateekRoutray
There's some more interesting speculation regarding the reports of a unmarked Russian column moving in the direction of Chernigov region

Ukr analysts are saying, their job is to create a provocation on the Ukr-Belorussian border (dressed in Ukr uniforms) to justify the entry of Belorus into the war

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Fpsfjc10

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:23 am

It would actually be a very smart move from Ukraine to capture the Russian controlled parts of Moldava as there is no way russia could reinforce the area as they are cut off by land and any attempts by air a cargo plane would easily be shot down. Russia would then be forced to choose between trying to break through by land into moldava or continue the fight in Donbass as they won't have enough troops to do both.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:12 am

https://t.me/syupdates/2087

NATO war on humanity in Europe simplified:

US stabs EU, turns to Russia and asks: "Are you afraid?"

EU stabs itself, turns to Russia and asks: "Are you afraid?"

Russia stabs EU and answers: "No"

#NATO #USA #UK #Canada #EuropeanUnion #Ukraine #Russia #copied

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 1047473441  #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:40 am

Talos wrote:It would actually be a very smart move from Ukraine to capture the Russian controlled parts of Moldava as there is no way russia could reinforce the area as they are cut off by land and any attempts by air a cargo plane would easily be shot down. Russia would then be forced to choose between trying to break through by land into moldava or continue the fight in Donbass as they won't have enough troops to do both.

this is pure speculation but here are my two cents

russia has 2 options (it can use both)

1. VDV airborne assult group parachuting
  2. landing on the beach in moldova and entering in transnistria

there is a lot of ammunition and (if my memory serves correct) some equipment in the depot. transnistria has around 5000 soldiers that are trained, and they can get equipment and ammunition from depot. if russia parachutes around 1000 - 2000 soldiers with local soldiers and ammunition and equipment with help from air they can hold on for a couple of weeks (at least). russian soldiers are probably entrenched in pretty good, and they can get air support and support from drones. Definitely from ships in the Black Sea with cruse missiles ukraine positions can also be (probably) hit with iskander.

they can last for some time. and it would be costly for ukraine. Ukraine would be attacking well entrenched troops with lots of ammo, equipment and air support. you can see how long it takes to take bakhmut. it would be pretty similar. it would be better for ukraine to attack from 2 sides. from ukraine and moldova. but i do not think Moldovan government is ready for something like that. also, odessa would be without deffence. those troops were there for defense of odessa.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShockJock Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:42 am

刘汉 wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Theresa tretter
@tretter50001
·
54m

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 UkraineAttack-SovietArmsDepot-Transdniestra#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Ukrain10

- The Hal Turner Radio Show airs Monday thru Friday, 9:00-10:00 PM eastern US Time (GMT -0400) on Global High Frequency Shortwave stations WBCQ on 7490 and 6160,  WRMI (Radio Miami International) on 5950, and WWCR on 7520. The show also streams live from the web site https://HalTurnerRadioShow.com using the LISTEN ONLINE links at the top of the page.
ShockJock
ShockJock

http://HalTurnerRadioShow.com

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:00 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:13 am

Analysis:

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
The tactical situation in Transnistria is very precarious for Russia, and is definitely exacerbated by the stupid decision to abandon Kherson. With PMR and Russian troops, the total forces in the area is 6,500 for pro Russia forces.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FpsG-1facAEdRLk?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
1h
According to reports there is about 15,000-20,000 Ukrainian troops which may attack the region. If Moldova joins in the attack, it can bring ~8,5000 troops. Suffice to say, holding off 4x the attacking force on two fronts of a broad, thin line with no resupply is not feasible.

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
1h
As such, the likely only possible method would be to blow the ammo depot in the middle of the country, and try to hold out in Tiraspol. But even this is not a great option so as long as Ukraine can attack from the south.

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
1h
So the only possible solution I can see is to seize Budjak in the south as quickly as possible, which will put serious natural obstacles in the path of the Ukrainians.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FpsMDOfacAEoHQ7?format=png&name=small

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
1h
To do this, Russia would need to engage in an extremely heavy SEAD campaign with drone swarms and HARMs, though I suspect Ukrainian air defense in the area is much softer than the east/Kiev.

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
1h
From there, you'd have to bring in probably at least a full brigade of VDV by helicopter to secure beachheads and key crossroads. Only then could reinforcements be brought in by sea, but Russian aviation would need to be very heavy and destroy anti ship missiles.

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
1h
This would be a very risky operation, and Russia would need at least 3 brigades if not an entire division to pull it off, but on the flip side, more than 100k+ ethnic Russians risk massacre if nothing is undertaken.

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
1h
The ammo stockpile would likely be blown very quickly into the offensive, which has the explosive power of a nuclear bomb.

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
1h
I don't think it's just the ammo stockpile the Ukrainians want, they probably know that it's going to explode fantastically if they come near it, but to expand the war into Moldova and tie up Russian resources.

Stalin
@Stalin_Apu
·
1h
Overall, a really shitty situation for Russia, and I have little doubt this would be happening if Kherson wasn't abandoned.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:15 am

Sprinter'
@Sprinter0000000
·
1h
🇲🇩The Bender-Tiraspolj road is closed to traffic.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:22 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:31 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:31 am

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
5h
⚡The U.S. will need more than a year to supply Abrams tanks to Kyiv — Pentagon

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:19 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Sprinter'
@Sprinter0000000
·
1h
🇲🇩The Bender-Tiraspolj road is closed to traffic.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Captur51

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:31 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:51 am

Sprinter'
@Sprinter0000000
·
3h
Albița border crossing between Moldova and Romania

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 FpsaS6PWcAA9Rv9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:52 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 6:04 am

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
3h
Tennessee passes bill to ban drag queen shows. *

GLOBOHOMO TAKES A HARD L

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by boris Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:00 am

There is no energy crisis. We can make lots and lots of cheap energy in a number of ways. The big energy companies know this and are telling you they are running out to increase the prices. David Rockefeller was saying we were running out of oil a 100 years ago.
Imagine if there was a war on at the moment and one of the reason was one side wanted to sell energy very cheaply to another side but then another side said no way and blew up the pipeline of cheap energy. Just imagine.
Imagine also if the same side also stopped some countries with some of the biggest oil reserves from trading with other countries.

In other news today, Santos (gas supplier company in Australia ) profits have jump 221%

Get it yet?

“You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness.”
Terence McKenna
boris
boris

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:47 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:49 am

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
3m
The warehouses in the village of Kolbasna in Transnistria are the largest arsenal in Europe. They are located just 2 kilometers from the border with Ukraine.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 30 Fpt1KNcXsAENhUT?format=jpg&name=medium

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
2m
▪It was created in the 1940s.

▪The arsenal today - more than 20 thousand tons of artillery ammunition, infantry ammunition and other military equipment.

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
2m
▪Experts believe these munitions will last for decades of hostilities.

The arsenal explosion will be equal to the nuclear bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945.

Geo_monitor
@colonelhomsi
·
1m
▪The warehouses are guarded by a special group of Russian troops and the Transnistrian army..

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next