Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
刘汉
Qui
Talos
Mr Badger
somebody
Zambeezi
anon
Böhse Tante
Abacus
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:01 pm

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
"In 1989 the American-Hungarian financier George Soros paid for Viktor Orbán to study in Britain."

It was back in 19f*cking89, bro. I don't hink Orban knew who Soros even really is. Where's source, btw?

https://www.parlament.hu/kepviselo/elet/o320.htm

In 1989, Orbán received a scholarship from the Soros Foundation to study political science at Pembroke College, Oxford.[27] His personal tutor was the Hegelian political philosopher Zbigniew Pełczyński.[34] In January 1990, he left Oxford and returned to Hungary to run for a seat in Hungary's first post-communist parliament.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Orb%C3%A1n
Zbigniew Pełczyński (29 December 1925 – 22 June 2021) was a Polish-British political philosopher and academic. He taught politics at Pembroke College, Oxford, from 1957 to 1992, and was later an Emeritus Fellow of the college. Pełczyński was instrumental in providing opportunities for scholars from Poland and other post-communist countries to study at British universities, especially at Oxford and Cambridge. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Pe%C5%82czy%C5%84ski
Soros is a hungarian jew. he knows soros very well.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
It doesn't meant it was doanted to Orban, there were opposition parites as well. Or numerous govt. linked NGO's. No specific reciever named, no source provided.
Soros paid for his education in Oxford. and Oxford education is not cheap. There had to be some ROI (return on investment)
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
"Over the years, the billionaire has spent hundreds of millions of dollars financing education and civil society projects in Hungary, the country of his birth, through his Open Society Foundations (OSF)."

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Yet again no source named but overall it's more clear who is reciever of donations and how is Soros "linked" to Orban.
https://www.justiceinitiative.org/litigation/open-society-institute-budapest-v-hungary you can find relevant information there
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Btw, The Guardian is yet another msm piece of work but I will use it as source, too.
for clarity, i used guardian as source and not direct link to Hungarian parliament. I have corrected it. But now it is in Hungarian
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
For sure Orban is quite a big problem for the globalists now and it really looks like they're plotting to overthrow his government.
but he was educated by globalists. And globalists paid for his education. or, do you acutely think soros did it because he is a philanthropist ?
Philanthropist - a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.

I understand (((they))) want him out. But that does not mean orban is "our guy". I consider it as a fight for influence between fractions of the same system. Like republicans and democrats in US, for example.

Maybe Soros did it as mistake. Similary as the Kremlin Family supported Putin and as Berezovsky's ORT TV broadcasted Putin's election campaign.

Orban tries to wipe out all the globalist linked NGO's out of Hungary for years. Especially Soros' Open Society. He's one of last European politicians who make sense. At least little bit.

Btw, you surely know that Wikipedia is heavily redacted by Hasbara brigades, right?

Last edited by KneelB4Zod! on Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:03 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Brookfield Bridge in New Zealand collapses in flood water caused
#NewZealand #CycloneGabrielle

https://rumble.com/embed/v271k7c/?pub=4

I think there was an earthquake recently as well...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:06 pm

I love this cartoon. Seen it long time ago...

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FpA1sRBakAEMy67?format=jpg&name=small

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:11 pm

anon wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:the kiss of death

"orban is jew" and In 1989 the American-Hungarian financier George Soros paid for Viktor Orbán to study in Britain.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 14013010

is this going to be free-to-air ?

Hello anon, do you have a link regarding this statement that Orban is jewish?
Abacus
Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:11 pm

I was afraid to ask...

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

===========

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4029985365

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:12 pm

Zambeezi wrote:1 hr ago...

https://rumble.com/embed/v271gm6/?pub=4

Lufthansa is currently facing a global IT system failure.

UPDATE - Lufthansa has now grounded all its flights. German air traffic controllers are now diverting planes away from Frankfurt Airport.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1854299768

The reason was construction work on a railway line in Frankfurt. Someone had drilled into a Decix fiber optic cable under the surface of the earth. In large parts of Frankfurt and partly also outside, the Internet and telephone were also affected.

Maybe there were Russian construction workers at work there?

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:19 pm

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FpBkY_3aMAcWI13?format=jpg&name=large

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952uyhzdfh51ym1n8kg0kxvyye3ix175y14vjr3uvoe&rid=200w

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:22 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Fpbi8d10

Hmmm don't remember exactly, but looks like it. 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:23 pm

Years ago i monitored Italian 5 stars movement.
Noticed they hatred for Victor Orban behavior and Italo-Russian contracts at the time.
That movement is/was an obvious western project trying to influence politics in Europe.
They almost succeeded but fortunately failed.
Abacus
Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:23 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
"In 1989 the American-Hungarian financier George Soros paid for Viktor Orbán to study in Britain."

It was back in 19f*cking89, bro. I don't hink Orban knew who Soros even really is. Where's source, btw?

https://www.parlament.hu/kepviselo/elet/o320.htm

In 1989, Orbán received a scholarship from the Soros Foundation to study political science at Pembroke College, Oxford.[27] His personal tutor was the Hegelian political philosopher Zbigniew Pełczyński.[34] In January 1990, he left Oxford and returned to Hungary to run for a seat in Hungary's first post-communist parliament.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Orb%C3%A1n
Zbigniew Pełczyński (29 December 1925 – 22 June 2021) was a Polish-British political philosopher and academic. He taught politics at Pembroke College, Oxford, from 1957 to 1992, and was later an Emeritus Fellow of the college. Pełczyński was instrumental in providing opportunities for scholars from Poland and other post-communist countries to study at British universities, especially at Oxford and Cambridge. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zbigniew_Pe%C5%82czy%C5%84ski
Soros is a hungarian jew. he knows soros very well.
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
It doesn't meant it was doanted to Orban, there were opposition parites as well. Or numerous govt. linked NGO's. No specific reciever named, no source provided.
Soros paid for his education in Oxford. and Oxford education is not cheap. There had to be some ROI (return on investment)
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
"Over the years, the billionaire has spent hundreds of millions of dollars financing education and civil society projects in Hungary, the country of his birth, through his Open Society Foundations (OSF)."

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Yet again no source named but overall it's more clear who is reciever of donations and how is Soros "linked" to Orban.
https://www.justiceinitiative.org/litigation/open-society-institute-budapest-v-hungary you can find relevant information there
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Btw, The Guardian is yet another msm piece of work but I will use it as source, too.
for clarity, i used guardian as source and not direct link to Hungarian parliament. I have corrected it. But now it is in Hungarian
KneelB4Zod! wrote:
For sure Orban is quite a big problem for the globalists now and it really looks like they're plotting to overthrow his government.
but he was educated by globalists. And globalists paid for his education. or, do you acutely think soros did it because he is a philanthropist ?
Philanthropist - a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.

I understand (((they))) want him out. But that does not mean orban is "our guy". I consider it as a fight for influence between fractions of the same system. Like republicans and democrats in US, for example.

Maybe Soros did it as mistake. Similary as the Kremlin Family supported Putin and as Berezovsky's ORT TV broadcasted Putin's election campaign.

Putin just changed one oligarchy for another. There are serious underlining economic problems in russia that are not visible because of war (oops..special military operation). And biggest success up until now for putin is killing 100 000 to 200 000 thousand russians (ukrainians are original russians) in ukraine war (oops..special military operation). Let us say it like this...putin has the highest kill score of Slavs in the 21st century. putin is not safe...and all of his ideas of multipolar world and all that. They are just ideas. There are multiple steps to make that reality. First step is to take ukraine and to not fuck up. And he is having problems. If he is unable to take ukraine he is finished.

And for soros to make a mistake...possible...but not probable. But, on the other hand, i do not care. If (((they))) are going to fight, I am ready to watch.

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Orban tries to wipe out all the globalist linked NGO's out of Hungary for years. Especially Soros' Open Society. He's one of last European politicians who make sense. At least little bit.
he is trying to eliminate competitors. That is it. In my view (I could be wrong about everything)

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
Btw, you surely know that Wikipedia is heavily redacted by Hasbara brigades, right?
of course. I only use Wikipedia for information that is not controversial in generally known as true.
From all the available information it appears Wikipedia was started by two Jews, one a programmer, and the other an 'Adult Site' operator.

The origins are in a project called Nupedia launched in March 2000 by Jimmy Wales and Larry Sanger.

The Jew Jimmy Wales (actually James Wales, or also known as "Jimbo"), with riches from his time as an options trader, became an Internet entrepreneur and decided to create a free, online encyclopedia. He recruited the Jew Larry Sanger, who was finishing a Ph.D. in philosophy at the Ohio State University - whom Wales knew from their joint participation in online mailing lists and Usenet discussion groups - to become the paid editor in chief. Wales’s company Bomis, an Internet search portal and a vendor of online “erotic images” (featuring the Bomis Babe Report), picked up the tab initially.

The Jewish computer programmer Ben Kovitz is the one who suggested to Larry Sanger, Nupedia's editor-in-chief, to transfer the online encyclopedia to a wiki support. Larry and Jimmy Wales accepted and from that time, Wikipedia took over Nupedia and became a huge success.

Larry Sanger, one of the two recognized cofounders, is openly Jewish. In their rabblings of what different famous Jews are doing The Jewish Chronicle mentions Sanger in an article "Larry Sanger... creates a new Wikipedia", The Jewish Chronicle, 26 October 2006, p. 10.

Wales is presently in charge. Sanger left in 2002, and is a professor/lecturer at Ohio State.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:23 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Lavrov calls out UN 'no mandate/no authority' bullshit..
compares reluctance at Nord Stream 'investigation'
with the INSTANT UN Idlib investigation

https://rumble.com/embed/v271g1c/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/embed/v271kbs/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:33 pm

Lavrov, UN investigation Nord Stream. Biden, magically win. Borrell, give Ukraine useless tanks. U/1
Alex Christoforou

https://rumble.com/embed/v2721im/?pub=4

Focused on aliens. Lavrov and Sudan. North Korea getting stronger
The Duran

https://rumble.com/embed/v2723f8/?pub=4

Russia Closes on Kupiansk Liman; UK MSM Admits NATO Can't Match Russia Ammo; US Depletes Oil Reserve
Alexander Mercouris

https://rumble.com/embed/v271upw/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:35 pm

West's Ability to Arm Ukraine Continues to Wane
The New Atlas

https://rumble.com/embed/v2725q5/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:36 pm

@anon:

Yet again, I respect your views and agree with some. And disagree with others. Pretty common. We do not represent intended globalist "uni-mind" after all. They speak about diversity but hate opponents. Isn't it ironic?

Cheers!

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3077205713

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Profanity, Böhse Tante and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:37 pm

https://rumble.com/embed/v27136n/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:37 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FpBkY_3aMAcWI13?format=jpg&name=large

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952uyhzdfh51ym1n8kg0kxvyye3ix175y14vjr3uvoe&rid=200w

I thought it's already "Sin City". 

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1854299768

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:38 pm

Abacus wrote:
anon wrote:

"orban is jew" and In 1989 the American-Hungarian financier George Soros paid for Viktor Orbán to study in Britain.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 14013010

I thought it is such establish information that everybody know that i did not think link is necessary. Apparently there is no data on his religion on wiki. And there are no news articles on his religion affiliation on MSM sites. Only links I can provide (at this moment) are from some obscure sites and i think they are not enough trustworthy to be provided as factual. Interesting, there is no information about his religion affiliation or his parent's religious affiliation. I am forced to concede that his religious affiliation is not known. But there are rumors (that can be true or not and that i can not back up) that he is jewish.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:@anon:

Yet again, I respect your views and agree with some. And disagree with others. Pretty common. We do not represent intended globalist "uni-mind" after all. They speak about diversity but hate opponents. Isn't it ironic?

Cheers!

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 3077205713

of course.

And with challenging my views, you are helping me to understand better. Which is the best thing you can do. And vice versa.

anon

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity and Abacus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:47 pm

anon wrote:
Abacus wrote:
anon wrote:

I thought it is such establish information that everybody know that i did not think link is necessary. Apparently there is no data on his religion on wiki. And there are no news articles on his religion affiliation on MSM sites. Only links I can provide (at this moment) are from some obscure sites and i think they are not enough trustworthy to be provided as factual. Interesting, there is no information about his religion affiliation or his parent's religious affiliation. I am forced to concede that his religious affiliation is not known. But there are rumors (that can be true or not and that i can not back up) that he is jewish.

At this point I can't help my self but...

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1163682629

Hope you get a joke.

I appreciate the honesty. #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2979389474

What I found in quick search is Orban's warm relations with Orthodox Christian Church. Especially Serbian one...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:47 pm

anon wrote:
Abacus wrote:
anon wrote:

Unfortunately there is allot of disinformation online that need to be filtered  out, it needs time and perseverance.
Good luck to us all in this quest to find some traces of truth cheers
Abacus
Abacus

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:09 pm

Kevork Almassian🇸🇾🇦🇲
@KevorkAlmassian
(February 15, 2023)

JUST IN - Japanese aid plane landed at Damascus international airport carrying 18 tons of relief materials,
which will be delivered to the Syrian Red Crescent.
The cargo plane was chartered by the United Arab Emirates.

https://nitter.net/KevorkAlmassian/status/1625813450906558464
https://twitter.com/KevorkAlmassian/status/1625813450906558464
Abacus
Abacus

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:12 pm

Right now on TV, Federal President Steinmeier as the first German president or chancellor in Cambodia. 

In a side sentence, Ukrainian soldiers had been trained (clearing mines?) in Cambodia. 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Last edited by Böhse Tante on Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:13 pm

SouthFront

https://rumble.com/embed/v271uur/?pub=4

Reznikov busted and exposed for looting Ukraine. Twisted Evil

Zelenskyy Decides To Keep Reznikov In Position Of Defense Minister

Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov said that President Volodymyr Zelenskyy decided to keep him in office.Reznikov said this in an interview with Reuters,
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Ukranews.comНовости Украины|3 hours ago
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.ttweb.net%2FNews%2Fimages%2F283351

Reznikov to remain Ukraine's defense minister

Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov said on Wednesday that he will remain in the position, putting an end to speculation that he could be ousted by President Volodymyr Zelensky. According to
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Www.teletrader.comteletrader.com|3 hours ago

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:18 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:21 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:24 pm

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Fo794H9XEAIAAj3?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:26 pm

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Fo78lxJWcAEg7ua?format=png&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:28 pm

Jeremy Loffredo
@loffredojeremy
(February 14, 2023)

While East Palestine residents are being told by Norfolk Southern and Ohio officials
that everything is safe after the toxic “controlled release” —  I’m here and witnessing creeks filled with dead frogs and fish

https://nitter.net/loffredojeremy/status/1625597159436427264
https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1625597159436427264
Abacus
Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:29 pm

Fingerprints of Unvaccinated NYC Teachers Reportedly Sent to FBI with 'Problem Codes'

https://rumble.com/embed/v2715b8/?pub=4

“Their fingerprints are sent with that flag to the FBI and the NY Criminal Justice Services."

its like the fucking stazi Grumpy

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:31 pm

US official with nazi collaborator military patch...

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FpBlPcZXsBItumx?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next