Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+10
刘汉
Qui
Talos
Mr Badger
somebody
Zambeezi
anon
Böhse Tante
Abacus
KneelB4Zod!
14 posters

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:51 pm

51m
Russian forces are attacking across the entire breadth of the Oskil axis, from Lyman to the border of Belgorod Oblast.

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Empty Re: #116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:52 pm

1h
Xi and Putin are set to meet in Moscow on 20th April.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:55 pm

1h
"We will protect every centimeter of NATO countries, article 5 is sacred"
- Biden
"Not only Ukraine is at stake, freedom is at stake, the idea of freedom"
- Biden

Translation: the US hegemony is at stake

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:57 pm

2h
"As Putin rightly said: 'It is impossible to defeat Russia on the battlefield.'
"This is precisely why we have suspended (for now) START III. Let the elites in the U.S.,
who have lost touch with reality, think about what they have achieved."
- Medvedev

Mr Badger, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:58 pm

2h
Lavrov will attend the G20 foreign ministers' meeting in New Delhi on March 1-2, the Foreign Ministry .

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:00 pm

Make Peace Now; alternative news
@DoctorGerhard
(February 22, 2023)

Trump just publicly confirmed the US State Dept was behind the Maidan Uprising in Ukraine.
No surprise though, as Nuland said in 2014 that the US had invested $5bn in preparing these events.

https://nitter.net/DoctorGerhard/status/1628342051476541442
https://twitter.com/DoctorGerhard/status/1628342051476541442
Abacus
Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:00 pm

Make Peace Now; alternative news
@DoctorGerhard
(February 22, 2023)

This is a new Iranian high speed drone that is being readied for Russia.
Let’s see how long that takes and how it performs in the air.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FpkMULZXgAEsgsE?format=jpg&name=small

https://nitter.net/DoctorGerhard/status/1628346284779216897
https://twitter.com/DoctorGerhard/status/1628346284779216897
Abacus
Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:06 pm

wise words. Putin Zelensky

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:09 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
Ask yourself a logical question. I had already indicated that I am not interested in which religion an asshole or a criminal belongs to. I'm not even interested in whether he's an alien, a reptiloid, an Illuminatus or some other crazy cultist. 
you do understand that this is a public forum and everybody can comment on anything ? you do understand that other people are reading information here and maybe to them that was interesting ?

Böhse Tante wrote:
So, and now I'm waiting for your objection that I'm too old to have a sound opinion. Because you are just waiting to provoke certain members directly.
everybody can have any opinion that he/she/it wants to have. this concept is called free speech and free will. why would i have objection to your opinion ? i acutely want you to have opinions. i think it is a good thing.

But, also...i can have an opinion ? right ?

Tel Aviv Pride Parade 2019

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:12 pm

UnerkanntAnDerWand
@UnerkanntW
·
31m
⚠⚡BREAKING NEWS⚡

🇷🇺PMC Wagner/Russian forces captured most of #Berkhovka/#Berkhivka.

[#Bakhmut/#Artemovsk encircelment]

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FplOSy8WcAEBV-i?format=jpg&name=medium
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FplOS7eWcAocOT3?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:15 pm

Abacus wrote:Make Peace Now; alternative news
@DoctorGerhard
(February 22, 2023)
Trump just publicly confirmed the US State Dept was behind the Maidan Uprising in Ukraine.
No surprise though, as Nuland said in 2014 that the US had invested $5bn in preparing these events.

https://nitter.net/DoctorGerhard/status/1628342051476541442
https://twitter.com/DoctorGerhard/status/1628342051476541442

1h
🇷🇺 #Zakharova:The anti-constitutional armed coup, orchestrated by the West, broke out in Kiev exactly 9 years ago
📍Overtly Russophobic radical nationalists came to power in the country.
The bloody putsch became a watershed moment & the point of departure for Ukraine’s tragedy🔻
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M1747

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:30 pm

Feb 21
Here is an example of American exceptionalism.
I remind @POTUS & @JakeSullivan46 that it's absolutely disrespectful
for u to put your hands in your pockets when speaking to someone.
In civilized countries this is seen as a mark of rudeness.
In diplomacy it's completely forbidden.
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M1748

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:34 pm

Mr Badger wrote:AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
🇷🇺Mad:📄🇲🇩Putin,revoked the 7 May Decree of 2012 no. 605 which affirmed Russia's commitment to "find a solution to the Transnistrian conflict that would respect the territorial integrity and neutrality of the Republic of Moldova in setting up a special status for Transnistria".

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 Fpkmbb10

I read this article on the subject earlier:

https://t.me/PopulaereFreieLinke/8683

https://linkezeitung.de/2023/02/22/die-niederlage-der-ukraine-bedeutet-nicht-das-ende-des-krieges/

The defeat of Ukraine does not mean the end of the war

https://www.voltairenet.org/article218876.html

Very important article to understand the context. Also good is the role of Yeltsin in it. Already at the beginning of the 90s, Crimea could have belonged to Russia if this Russian head of state had not been such a traitor.

The same applies to Transnistria, the historical connections and information from the 90s are new to me.

🤔🤔🤔

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:35 pm

Feb 21
In 2019 Zelensky said “We (Ukraine) will wage war in Donbass.”
video

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:36 pm

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
34s
⚡Numerous RussianTG sources are now saying that according to unconfirmed reports, AFU are preparing to take Transnistria.

I personally heavily doubt this will happen however it’s spreading like crazy so worth noting.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 FplbSzDWIAIPbUa?format=jpg&name=medium

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Talos Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:41 pm

It seems Ukraine final throw of the dice will be in march when they launch a spring offensive with thousands of recently recieved T-72 tanks, Leopard tanks, MaxxPro MRAPs, challenger tanks, bradley vehicles and many other armoured vehicles backed by long range missiles.
Talos
Talos

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:44 pm

@ggreenwald
18h
People like Tom Cotton (and the bipartisan DC Foreign Policy class) go from
"we must fight forever in Ukraine because we love freedom and hate despotism!"
to "check out my great friend the Saudi Tyrant and all the weapons we give him"
few notice the glaring contradiction:
#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M1749

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:55 pm

4h
The number of 🇺🇦 brigades and mercenary units fighting a single Russian PMC
.....and losing.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M1750

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:57 pm

4h
🇨🇳💰🇮🇶💵"Iraq’s central bank said on Wednesday it planned to allow trade from China to be settled directly in yuan for the first time"
- Reuters

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:00 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 M1745

44m
The State Department will allocate one million dollars for the development of "independent" media in Moldova.
the USA expects to "improve the quality" of the produced materials, as well as to teach Moldovans to "critically" evaluate information.
Attention will be paid to those media that adhere to
"a factual, objective and thorough approach to covering issues of importance for the economic and political development of Moldova."

1h
The White House released a briefing confirming that Joe Biden met with Moldovan President Maya Sandu in Warsaw.
Biden used the meeting to reaffirm US support for Moldova's territorial integrity and independence.
Biden also "stressed the commitment of the US to support the political and economic stability of the country,
which is the key to democratic reforms in the republic."

Thierry Meyssan wrote in his article in Voltaire net exactly about the subject. That there would be a massive propaganda that Transnistria belongs to Moldava etc. 

😡

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:01 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:09 pm

Zambeezi wrote:1h
Xi and Putin are set to meet in Moscow on 20th April.

20th April, could this be an intention? I can already see that quite a few people in Germany will interpret all sorts of things into it.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 1854299768 lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:09 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:11 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:12 pm

Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil
@ivan_8848
(February 22, 2023)

The Ukrainian AF offered residents to poison the Russians.
The residents of the village of Paraskovievka told how they were saved from death by Russian soldiers, giving their lives in return

https://nitter.net/ivan_8848/status/1628415199391752192
https://twitter.com/ivan_8848/status/1628415199391752192
Abacus
Abacus

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:04 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

This is a very expensive German plow. 

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:40 pm

Sharmine Narwani
@snarwani
(February 22, 2023)

Priceless: #India's External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar rips George Soros
a new one at the Munich Security conference after Soros, an unelected official,
ranted about PM Modi's "undemocratic" ways.

https://nitter.net/snarwani/status/1628416054794788870
https://twitter.com/snarwani/status/1628416054794788870
Abacus
Abacus

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:45 pm

https://t.me/MIB_MessageInABottle/5282

He’s spending money on people. Now that inflation is under control they’ve created new programs in support of private enterprises, families, education, and healthcare. Putin just announced in his speech that residence of Novorussia (new citizens of Russia) would get back payments for all the social perks since 2007.

#116 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 25 949160760
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abacus Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:02 pm

Voltaire Network in English
@voltairenetEn
(February 22, 2023)

While speaking at an earlier conference,
Turkish Space Agency director Serdar Hüseyin Yıldırım had described a weapon
being developed by the United States, as follows:

“There are military satellites that can shoot 10-meter titanium alloy rods from space
to any target in the world. They penetrate 5 kilometers deep into the ground,
creating a 7-8 magnitude earthquake.”

https://www.voltairenet.org/article218894.html

https://nitter.net/voltairenetEn/status/1628463034627682305
https://twitter.com/voltairenetEn/status/1628463034627682305
Abacus
Abacus

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 34 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 34  Next