Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+8
khnum
Talos
Profanity
Mr Badger
Böhse Tante
KneelB4Zod!
Qui
somebody
12 posters

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Go down

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:19 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Empty Re: #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:39 pm

Just briefly, I have not seen this in a good 12 years, over 320 earthquakes for Europe and the Mediterranean region. Afair there was once something with around 200, when there was a swarm of earthquakes near the Canary Islands, but these were also only small quakes. 

In any case, it is at a point where 2 earth plates meet.

https://www.emsc-csem.org/#2

😱😱😱
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:44 pm

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1778904525

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:58 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1778904525

The airline Qantas has had 7 in flight incidents in the last month whereas prior to 2020 there would be 2 to three a year,is it vaxxed pilots,cheap outsourced maintenance and cost cutting I dont know all I know is that there is a problem and I wont be getting onto one of their planes

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:02 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
·
37s
🇹🇷"As a result of the earthquake in Turkey, 5,606 buildings collapsed," - authorities

That's the reason I like this page so much, you can search for several settings. 

Here the list with all 7 and bigger. There were 2 earthquakes today, the first time in Europe in the list that started 2004. 

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/world/M7/

You can change the URL also to "M6". 

Or look at the region. 

https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/Map/zoom.php?key=124&typ=euro#2

🤔

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:38 pm

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 FmD4IbOXgAAwFlG?format=jpg&name=small

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:05 pm

https://t.me/AntiSpiegel/5230

Professor recommends using women's corpses to carry children  
 ➥ Read the article here

https://www.anti-spiegel.ru/2023/professorin-empfiehlt-frauenleichen-zum-austragen-kindern-zu-benutzen/

A Norwegian professor recommends in a scientific article to use women's corpses for carrying children. Russian television has broadcast a very clear commentary on this.
@Kommentare zu : AntiSpiegel * Thomas Röper

"Professor of Philosophy". Female. 

This shows how sick in the head these transhumanists actually are. The interaction between mother and child during pregnancy consists not only of the exchange of metabolic products. Incubating fetuses in mechanical or "dead" biological incubators, only "experts" who have no idea of anything can think of that.

🤮😡✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger and Zambeezi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:24 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:40 pm

https://t.me/putingers_cat/3953

Hear that, Turks?... Hear that, Syrians?...

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_2427

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:45 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/putingers_cat/3953

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_2427

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 2924852245

That'S what I refused to share. It's utterly disgusting. There are many posts like this from Banderowtsi and their supporters.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:51 pm

https://t.me/putingers_cat/3959?single

Grammys opening ceremony.

Does that look... a bit satanic? And what exactly are they worshipping?...

Check out the sponsor at the end of the video.

Video inside 

Yeah, sponsored by ... 

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 863744033
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:53 pm

Another one...

War Monitor
@WarMonitors
·
3m
⚡A few moments ago, an earthquake was felt in northwestern Syria in Aleppo and had a magnitude of 5.1 on the Richter scale.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:56 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

That'S what I refused to share. It's utterly disgusting. There are many posts like this from Banderowtsi and their supporters.

Yeah, but I think we need to know a bit. That was my comment there. 

That's the same mindset like Killary with her laughter "we came, we saw, he died". Or our Foreign Minister Anal-Lena Bärbock who wants to dress as a Leopard for Karneval.

They are not only subhumans but even subanimals. They are dirty scum. Parasites.

🤮✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:12 pm

Yet again, the guy is fucking right...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:23 pm

https://t.me/syupdates/2041

Iraqi PMU declares general mobilization sending a convoy of 200 trucks of humanitarian aid to #Syria after the devastating earthquake.

https://t.me/syupdates/2042

Iraqi convoy of trucks loaded with humanitarian aid leaving Baghdad to Syria.

Thank you Iraq.

https://syrianews.cc/national-disaster-in-syria-237-killed-639-injured-in-major-earthquakes/

#news #Syria #Iraq #humanitarianaid #RedCrescent #earthquake #people #sanctions

Video inside second link. 

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:34 pm

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 FoQk6BXWQAE3Obn?format=jpg&name=medium

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:13 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:I won't share but you can only guess what kind of posts Ukrainian Banderowtsi share regarding earthquake in Turkey and Syria. Shame on anyone supporting such vultures.

I've seen some of their filthy comments on Twitter :/

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:36 pm

Austrian colonel Markus Reisner shares the way there's "no NATO soldiers to Ukraine"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k8bdCbLb4EOP/

NATO Recruitment Ad For Ukrainian Leopard Drivers

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sZTIgwIN1QQr/

A reporters first time in Bakhmut

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IMXAPyfsoSWY/

Ukrainian Women Can't Understand Why Their Men Are Dying & Their Country Perishing

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Oh0dncKosTVm/

How American 155mm Shells Are Manufactured For Ukraine In Scranton, Pennsylvania - Steel Country

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iMez2gzmwzrz/

"Russian rescuers flew to the catastrophic earthquake zone in Turkey and Syria,"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pEkUnfV0kcrJ/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:41 pm

Russian infantry is caught in the open and annihilated by Ukrainan artillery

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ram9RLFMRe0b/

Closeup Of Russian Kaskad Forces Hitting Ukrainian Trenches

https://www.bitchute.com/video/M63H7thErIcz/

Captured AFU Militant Speaks Of Abandonment: "4 Tanks Approached. Command Said Got It, Disappeared"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/U6MJOB3enkzd/

LPR Combat Teams Dispose Of AFU Forest Trenchmen

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AxZGll6fWffj/

Military Summary Channel - Ukraine Analysis FEB.06.2023

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VJgMUdTKLKTt/

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:52 pm

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:15 am

Demonic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0bZK1T8D28

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:41 am

https://t.me/brianlovethailand/1408

‼ The barbaric Western sanctions combined with heating, fuel, and electricity shortages are causing absolute devastation in Syria’s quake-hit cities, says @VanessaBeeley. 

#Syria #EarthQuake 

@PressTV

Video inside 

😡😡😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:51 am

https://t.me/c/1155084093/2435
https://t.me/c/1155084093/2437
https://t.me/c/1155084093/2438

Try this Syrian-run group:

https://molhamteam.com/en/campaigns/439

They also have an Insta account for updates

https://instagram.com/molhamteam

Their account on Insta has gone well past a million in donations

Best avoid Gofundme, they had proven to side with the establishment after they blocked the cash for the Canadian Truckers.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 949160760
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:55 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

considering that in turkey (and northern syria) there is 98% muslim popluation and they are religious (including the president) i think it would be beneficial for them to ask them self's if they did something in last couple years (decades ) that would make god angry enough to punish them like that.

I vaguely remember some passages from quran about how muslims should behave. and their behavior was offensive to god (in my understanding of quran)

It would be good to retrospect on past events and maybe it will further their comprehension of the world they live and how they live. if their god is real like they believe i would absolutely understand that he has decided to punish them like that after all they have done.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:00 am

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/brianlovethailand/1408

‼ The barbaric Western sanctions combined with heating, fuel, and electricity shortages are causing absolute devastation in Syria’s quake-hit cities, says @VanessaBeeley. 

#Syria #EarthQuake 

@PressTV

Video inside 

😡😡😡

Syria’s quake-hit cities are controlled by al-CIAda and ISIS (caliphate) under protectorate of turkish army. just to be clear and that there is no misunderstanding.

Joe Biden Slips Up and Admits Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey Finance ISIS, al-Nusra Front Terrorists

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YG8fBzxBaMoK/

also February 03, 2018 1:39 PM;
BEIRUT — Al-Qaida-linked militants in Syria downed a Russian fighter jet on Saturday and killed its pilot after he ejected from the plane and landed on the ground in the embattled northwestern province of Idlib. The pilot resisted being captured and fired at the militants who then shot and killed him, according to one of the militants and Syrian monitors. https://www.voanews.com/a/russian-jet-downed-over-idlib-syria/4237757.html

The pilot of the the Russian jet shot down in Syria committed suicide with a hand grenade

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lfhCL6bpKnI/

and that plane was shot down by turkish air force.

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:37 am

https://t.me/putingers_cat/3966

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 Img_2428

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger, Zambeezi and Profanity like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:47 am

anon wrote:

#Syria #EarthQuake 

@PressTV

Video inside 

😡😡😡

Syria’s quake-hit cities are controlled by al-CIAda and ISIS (caliphate) under protectorate of turkish army. just to be clear and that there is no misunderstanding.

You may have missed the fact that Aleppo is controlled by the Syrian army. Maybe you should stop spreading your half-knowledge. Otherwise, in the end, someone else will believe it.

Or maybe you know it and you try to spread disinfo. 

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 863744033 #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 313250988
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:23 am

Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:

#Syria #EarthQuake 

@PressTV

Video inside 

😡😡😡

You may have missed the fact that Aleppo is controlled by the Syrian army. Maybe you should stop spreading your half-knowledge. Otherwise, in the end, someone else will believe it.

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 863744033 #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 313250988

damage in allepo is small and it is taken care by Syrian government and russian army. reason for this is because allepo was almost completely destroyed in fighting and buildings are new. and epicenter was (relatively) far away

Shocking drone footage shows Aleppo destruction

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:25 am

https://t.me/VanessaBeeley/12474

Israel was boasting that it has elaborated the system for predicting earthquakes with 80% precision. A week ago, the Western embassies were closed in Turkey, and the Westerners were advised to leave the country ASAP due to the "terrorist attack threat." 

Today, Turkey and Syria are hit with an extremely strong earthquake. 

My guess is that Israel has informed its western counterparts about the upcoming earthquakes. 

The Western supremacists are caring exclusively about their own precious lives, giving a shit about those who are considered inferior to them, those third-rate Arabs and Turks. “There is no need to inform them about the threat. Let them die! Who cares!”

How many lives would be saved, if people were aware of the upcoming threat.

🤔😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Mr Badger likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Feb 07, 2023 3:35 am

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:

#Syria #EarthQuake 

@PressTV

Video inside 

😡😡😡

damage in allepo is small and it is taken care by Syrian government and russian army. reason for this is because allepo was almost completely destroyed in fighting and buildings are new. and epicenter was (relatively) far away

Shocking drone footage shows Aleppo destruction

"Syria’s quake-hit cities are controlled by al-CIAda and ISIS (caliphate) under protectorate of turkish army. just to be clear and that there is no misunderstanding." 

There are also other cities affected, Latakia and Homs for example. Why do you show outdated videos? What do you want to convince us here? That Syria is a bullshit country, Russia is full of Nazis and the only bright people are Aryans? 

#115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 313250988 #115 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 3 1163682629
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next