Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
H10
khnum
anon
Böhse Tante
Profanity
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by anon Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:31 am

Zambeezi wrote:
anon wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:please. just DIE already. spit.

https://rumble.com/embed/v23f3ro/?pub=4
Henry Kissinger: Neutrality no longer makes sense, Ukraine should become a member of NATO

1. Russia is in fact fighting NATO in Ukraine
2. Russia will have to dismantle NATO at some point because of existential threat for survival. sooner is better then latter.
3. Russia does not believe anybody in the west. Russia has no one to talk to.

*Russia = Russian Federation

if things continue this is going to go nuclear.  

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 16468310

am I right or am I right ?

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

Mohammed Bin Salman al Saud....prepare for a healthy serving of 'Democracy,regards Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi

it will be interesting to see how long will US let this go on. on the other hand, there will be less filipino boys in trash cans around palace. there were rumors....

khnum wrote:
I see what your saying but the success of the Nazi Death Machine was due to meticulous record keeping and information processing whether you like to admit it or not we are the modern day Jews,Gypsys,Gays and dissidents involved in a mass elimination event

i do not think we should play victim role. I mean, it is fun and all that but realistically speaking (((TPTB))) colud also end up in the role of "Jews,Gypsys,Gays and dissidents involved in a mass elimination event".

khnum wrote:
not supplying any information and anonymity so you dont pop up on the radar too often is I believe good advice.
always
khnum wrote:
These victims should find out who they can sue then start the mother of all class actions.
while i think that would be interesting and good for long term development of judicial procedures i do not think these victims have the time to go through all that motions. or patience....

i do not not what is your feeling but it seems to me that things are picking up pace. i could be wrong but that is a feeling i get from obituaries

anon

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Empty Re: #113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:44 am

anon wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:
anon wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:please. just DIE already. spit.

https://rumble.com/embed/v23f3ro/?pub=4
Henry Kissinger: Neutrality no longer makes sense, Ukraine should become a member of NATO

1. Russia is in fact fighting NATO in Ukraine
2. Russia will have to dismantle NATO at some point because of existential threat for survival. sooner is better then latter.
3. Russia does not believe anybody in the west. Russia has no one to talk to.

*Russia = Russian Federation

if things continue this is going to go nuclear.  

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 16468310

am I right or am I right ?

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

Mohammed Bin Salman al Saud....prepare for a healthy serving of 'Democracy,regards Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi

it will be interesting to see how long will US let this go on. on the other hand, there will be less filipino boys in trash cans around palace. there were rumors....

khnum wrote:
I see what your saying but the success of the Nazi Death Machine was due to meticulous record keeping and information processing whether you like to admit it or not we are the modern day Jews,Gypsys,Gays and dissidents involved in a mass elimination event

i do not think we should play victim role. I mean, it is fun and all that but realistically speaking (((TPTB))) colud also end up in the role of "Jews,Gypsys,Gays and dissidents involved in a mass elimination event".

khnum wrote:
not supplying any information and anonymity so you dont pop up on the radar too often is I believe good advice.
always
khnum wrote:
These victims should find out who they can sue then start the mother of all class actions.
while i think that would be interesting and good for long term development of judicial procedures i do not think these victims have the time to go through all that motions. or patience....

i do not not what is your feeling but it seems to me that things are picking up pace. i could be wrong but that is a feeling i get from obituaries

By Jews,Gypsies etc I was trying to communicate what the powers that be think of us King Charles the Turds father Phillip wanted to come back as a virus and kill all the useless eaters ,we are in a lull now but soon they will test the waters to see if they can continue their cull ,at that point I hope you're suggestion that tptb end up being fertilizer occurs.The class action is the civilized part of me coming out the lesser angels of my nature knowing the future the elite want for us wouldn't particularly care if we burnt it all down and started again.

khnum

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:54 am

https://t.me/mangopress/12654

🇺🇦 #TheUkraine

The interior minister of Ukraine has reportedly died in a helicopter crash over #Kiev. 

🤔

Edit: confirmation received. The interior minister has been Denazified. The Russians have not claimed responsibility and, surprisingly, the Ukrainians aren’t blaming them yet. Most likely a technical fault.

🥭 @mangopress

https://t.me/mangopress/12654?comment=194596

Rumors go it's the start of infighting for a while bunch of various legitimate/illegitimate reasons

🤔😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Orange Man Bad Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:56 am

Long time no see...

I dropped by to see if you guys have any second thoughts about your former position during the 2020 US elections:

- do you still consider US leadership has no bearing upon EU politics, economy and life in general?
- still believe that we would have been here today regardless of Trump president or not?
- clear now that he made no money as president, but actually lost a lot?
- are you happy with the outcome?
- do you think that your attacks on Trump and maybe influencing some people to think the same, bear the right fruits?

Not sure if you remember or not, but my prediction was that we would be at war within one year is Trump fails.
I admit my prediction was off by one year.

Orange Man Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:49 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:Long time no see...

I dropped by to see if you guys have any second thoughts about your former position during the 2020 US elections:

- do you still consider US leadership has no bearing upon EU politics, economy and life in general?
- still believe that we would have been here today regardless of Trump president or not?
- do you think that your attacks on Trump and maybe influencing some people to think the same, bear the right fruits?

Not sure if you remember or not, but my prediction was that we would be at war within one year is Trump fails.

for reference: https://www.zodlikeproductions.net/spa/Orange%20Man%20Bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:51 pm

Saudi Arabia Says Days of Unconditional Foreign Aid Are Now Over
https://archive.is/wip/7yAMs

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-18/saudi-arabia-says-days-of-unconditional-foreign-aid-are-now-over

French union threatens to cut electricity to MPs, billionaires amid nationwide strike
https://archive.is/wip/C9abC

https://www.reuters.com/business/sustainable-business/french-union-threatens-cut-electricity-mps-billionaires-amid-nationwide-strike-2023-01-18/

France braces for ‘Black Thursday’ general strike over pension changes
https://archive.is/R6GlS

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/18/france-braces-for-black-thursday-general-strike-over-pension-changes

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:57 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1287

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:00 pm

huge
#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1288

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1289

https://archive.is/wip/WEEMA
https://www.reuters.com/markets/currencies/russian-central-bank-launches-chinese-yuan-swap-instrument-2023-01-17/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:07 pm

the man who used his 2nd ever Presidential veto
to block both houses of Congress that jointly passed a bill
that would have prevented further funding and participation in the slaughter/blockade/starvation of Yemen.
fuck Trump.

Trump vetoes bill to end U.S. involvement in Yemen civil war

[/url]https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-vetoes-bill-to-end-us-involvement-in-yemen-civil-war/
President Trump has vetoed a bill Congress passed to end U.S. military assistance in the Saudi Arabia-led war in Yemen. In a break with the president, Congress voted for the first time to...

Trump Vetoes Bill To End U.S. Support For Saudis In Yemen War

[/url]https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-veto-yemen-saudi-bill_n_5cb667ace4b082aab08de6a4
President Donald Trump on Tuesday vetoed a resolution to end U.S. support of Saudi Arabia's military campaign in Yemen, which has been blamed for tens of thousands of deaths in the region.

Dismay as Trump vetoes bill to end US support for war in Yemen

[/url]https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/apr/16/trump-yemen-war-veto-military-aid
Apr 18, 2019Donald Trump has vetoed a bill passed by Congress to end US military assistance in Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen. The Senate had passed a bipartisan resolution on 13 March in a 54-to-46 vote,...

Yemen war: Trump vetoes bill to end US support for Saudi-led coalition ...

[/url]https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-47958014
Most of the civilian deaths in Yemen have been attributed to air strikes by the Saudi-led coalition. US President Donald Trump has vetoed a bill passed by Congress to end support for the Saudi-led ...

Trump vetoes Yemen War Powers Resolution, his 2nd veto since taking ...

[/url]https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/16/politics/trump-vetoes-yemen-war-powers-resolution/index.html
Apr 16, 2019President Donald Trump issued the second veto of his presidency Tuesday, stopping a congressional resolution that would have sought to end US involvement in the Saudi-led war in Yemen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:25 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1290

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:35 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:41 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1291

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:48 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1292

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:50 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:52 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1294

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:56 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1295

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:02 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1296

ha. maybe he can do a roundtable w/ Gonzalo?

KneelB4Zod!, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:06 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1297

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1298

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1299

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:15 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1300

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:48 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 M1301

it confounds me as well.

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 18, 2023 4:54 pm

Did they really downed their own helicopter with their own Minister of interiror and his staffer killing 16 people in process? I would laugh as hell if not so tragic.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:14 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:16 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:18 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:55 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:55 pm

https://t.me/klartext_rheinmain/315

In his online article, colleague #AlexanderWallasch shows how the #pharmaceutical industry abuses its influence on #socialmedia in order to "model" content according to its own ideas. 

The efforts included, for example, the direct pressure of #BioNTech on twitter, so that they censor unwelcome activists. INEXPENSIVE DRUGS and ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF TREATMENT should be prevented.  #twitterfiles

https://cutt.ly/J27WqUR

t.me/klartext_rheinmain
www.klartext-rheinmain.de

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 Img_2360

"Through lightning actions, the pharmaceutical industry prevented the development of patents for low-cost Covid drugs and generic vaccines."

It was never about health, it was, first of all, about subjugating people to the will of criminals.

😡😡😡

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:05 pm

Orange Man Bad wrote:Long time no see...

"- do you still believe that the leadership of the USA has no influence on the politics, the economy and the life of the EU in general?" 

That's a straw man argument, I can't remember anyone here who claimed something like that. 

That war or peace depends on a single person is also a rather childish belief. 

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 19 313250988
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next