Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+7
H10
khnum
anon
Böhse Tante
Profanity
KneelB4Zod!
Zambeezi
11 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty #113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:37 pm

Battles for Soledar and Bakhmut show importance of greater military support for Ukraine – Stoltenberg
#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4047824857

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 2:56 pm

Eskom poisoning raises fears for South Africa’s energy transition
https://archive.is/Iwksq
https://www.climatechangenews.com/2023/01/11/eskom-poisoning-raises-fears-for-south-africas-energy-transition/
Outgoing chief Andre De Ruyter survived an attempt on his life last month,
as coal-friendly minister Gwede Mantashe took control of Eskom

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M1118
after drinking a cup of coffee in his office at Eskom’s headquarters in Johannesburg,
De Ruyter became weak, dizzy and confused, shaking uncontrollably and vomiting copiously.
He subsequently collapsed, unable to walk.
His security detail rushed De Ruyter to a doctor, where his condition
was diagnosed as cyanide poisoning and treated accordingly.
Days later, the ruling party at its annual conference decided to transfer control of Eskom
to the government ministry of Gwede Mantashe, a defender of coal.

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1854299768

Back to top Go down

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty Re: #113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:00 pm

Britain And Japan To Sign “hugely significant” Defence Deal that will allow British troops to deploy to Japan for first time
https://archive.is/wip/bmALi

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/europe/britain-japan-to-sign-major-defence-deal-allowing-troop-deployments
#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M1119

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:13 pm

Excess deaths in 2022 among worst in 50 years. More than 650,000 deaths were registered in the UK in 2022 - 9% more than 2019.
https://archive.is/b8rxP

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-64209221
classic^^. everything you've come to expect from BBC

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:18 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M1120

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:22 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M1121

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:24 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2713748720

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:27 pm

*GRAPHIC*

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:27 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
12m
JUST IN - Poland to transfer Leopard tanks to Ukraine — Duda

It looks like NATO wants all Ukrainians dead...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:31 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M1122

Embassy of Russia in the USA / Посольство России в США
🇷🇺🇺🇸 Ambassador Anatoly Antonov’s answer to a media question

❓: Dear Mr. Ambassador, how could you comment on the Pentagon’s statement regarding the training of the Ukrainian military for the operation of the Patriot air defense system in the U.S.?

💬Anatoly #Antonov: The decision by the U.S. Department of Defense to organize training at Fort Sill in Oklahoma is another confirmation of Washington's de facto involvement in the Ukrainian conflict on the side of Nazi criminals from Kiev.

☝It is noteworthy that our efforts to bring to the attention of the American audience the true danger of such a line by the White House are step by step recognized by the local expert community. For example, Washington Post observers openly admitted that the training of Ukrainian troops in the United States means that U.S. involvement into the confrontation is growing. They noted that the administration is no longer limiting itself to strengthening the defense potential of Kiev, but is transferring new weapons to the republic in order to increase its offensive capabilities.

❗The last argument, voiced by the local journalists, vividly shows that Washington deliberately misled our country and the world, speaking about the desire to strengthen Ukraine's self-defense ability. The real goal of the administration is to inflict on Russia as much damage on the battlefield as possible, using Ukrainians as proxies.

Back to top Go down

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Empty RE Covid and Vaccines

Post by Profanity Wed Jan 11, 2023 3:47 pm

Hi all, So last night like most I struggled to sleep and that's when my brain goes into overdrive. Last night though I kind of had an epiphany!

Thing is I'm not really articulate enough to put it into proper context, so I will have to lay it out as bullet points and statements that will hopefully get to the point of what I'm trying to convey.

Precedent

The English gave blankets from a small pox hospital to native Americans, the aim was to infect the indians while the settlers would have immunity...thus tipping the balance of power towards the settlers !

Covid

I think it could be possible that the Covid was made and released to "SET THE STAGE", This led to the west giving out MRNA (gene editing) injections...While Russia and China rolled out their respective NON MRNA vaccines...correct me if I am wrong.

What if these MRNA injections have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Covid virus !!!

What if these MRNA (Gene editing) injections were to protect the Wests citizens from a NEW Gene specific BIOWEAPON virus that would be released on the world at a later date !!!

The result of which would be the infection of ALL Humans that HAD NOT HAD THE MRNA INJECTIONS with a deadly bioweapon. That would be the Wests perceived enemies like Russia and China etc that did not receive MRNA injections.

This idea could explain everything that doesn't make sense regarding the Covid virus and the Vaccines ie vaccines not stopping infection and transmission and governments still continuing to push them onto their citizens regardless of that fact.

I hope that makes the point I wanted it to, That the West is going to try and weaken and destroy its enemies through a Bioweapon and try to avoid a full on Nuclear annihilation of the world.

Does that make sense ?

Profanity

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:47 pm

"Fate leads the willing, fate drags the unwilling along." (Lucius Annaeus Seneca: Letters to Lucilius).

I just remembered that with all the transatlantic propaganda. This is what the pure denial of reality speaks of. The "great time" of Europeans is coming to an end. By this I mean the typical Western Europeans, even those outside Europe. 

Instead of coming to terms with the changes, our leaders throw themselves on their backs like a little child and complain that someone wants to take the lolly away from them. They give a pathetic picture to the enlightened observer, unfortunately, these observers are mainly located outside the transatlantic area. 

🤔🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:52 pm

Zambeezi wrote:Battles for Soledar and Bakhmut show importance of greater military support for Ukraine – Stoltenberg
#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 4047824857

But he said also the NATO now has nearly no weapons left. That sounds mysterious. 

🤔🙄😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:20 pm

Profanity wrote:Hi all, So last night like most I struggled to sleep and that's when my brain goes into overdrive. Last night though I kind of had an epiphany!
Thing is I'm not really articulate enough to put it into proper context, so I will have to lay it out as bullet points and statements that will hopefully get to the point of what I'm trying to convey.
Precedent
The English gave blankets from a small pox hospital to native Americans, the aim was to infect the indians while the settlers would have immunity...thus tipping the balance of power towards the settlers !
Covid
I think it could be possible that the Covid was made and released to "SET THE STAGE", This led to the west giving out MRNA (gene editing) injections...While Russia and China rolled out their respective NON MRNA vaccines...correct me if I am wrong.
What if these MRNA injections have absolutely NOTHING to do with the Covid virus !!!
What if these MRNA (Gene editing) injections were to protect the Wests citizens from a NEW Gene specific BIOWEAPON virus that would be released on the world at a later date !!!
The result of which would be the infection of ALL Humans that HAD NOT HAD THE MRNA INJECTIONS with a deadly bioweapon. That would be the Wests perceived enemies like Russia and China etc that did not receive MRNA injections.
This idea could explain everything that doesn't make sense regarding the Covid virus and the Vaccines ie vaccines not stopping infection and transmission and governments still continuing to push them onto their citizens regardless of that fact.
I hope that makes the point I wanted it to, That the West is going to try and weaken and destroy its enemies through a Bioweapon and try to avoid a full on Nuclear annihilation of the world.
Does that make sense ?
BNT162b2 — Developed by BioNTech, Fosun Pharma, and Pfizer
Used technology: mRNA. The BNT162b2, also known as Pfizer Vaccine, is an RNA vaccine. That means it uses messenger RNAs (mRNA).
This is a technology completely different from all vaccines created so far. In the history of humankind, no mRNA vaccine, drug, or technology platform, had ever been approved for use in humans.

AZD1222 — Developed by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca
Used technology: Modified chimpanzee adenovirus vector. That means the vaccine, also known as Oxford Vaccine, uses a virus originated from monkeys that have the same spike protein from the COVID-19 virus. But since this virus does not replicate in humans, it does not cause infections, only stimulating the immune response.
Developed by: The Oxford University, from England, and the British-Swedish pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca.

Sputnik V (Gam-COVID-Vac) — Developed by the Gamaleya Research Institute
Used technology: Replicating viral (adenovirus) vector. The Sputnik V uses the adenovirus (which causes the common cold) fused with the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 to stimulate an immune response. It is a very similar method to the one used by the Oxford vaccine, mentioned above. That similarity resulted in rumors that the Sputnik V was developed after hackers steal the AstraZeneca formula.

mRNA-1273 — Developed by Moderna, NIAID, and BARDA
Used technology: mRNA. The same technology used by the Pfizer vaccine.
Developed by: The American company Moderna, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA). The two last are part of the US Department of Health and Human Services

CoronaVac — Developed by Sinovac
Used technology: Inactivated SARS-CoV-2. This (inactivated virus) is the most common technology for vaccine production.
Developed by: The Chinese biopharmaceutical company Sinovac.

https://archive.is/o2C4n

Last edited by Zambeezi on Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:23 pm

https://t.me/jeffjbrown/3568

https://scheerpost.com/2023/01/11/blackrock-says-were-all-doomed-its-being-optimistic/

The world’s largest asset manager has forecast systemic economic chaos. The reality is even worse.

These assholes are working all the time to create chaos, and then they warn about it and pretend to be against it.

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 2924852245

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:32 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
12m

after bakhmut russians have opportunity to attack with highly mobile mechanized divisions. it would be mobile war and ukraine for that needs tanks. and fast. it is race against the clock to get them tanks to stop russians. but i would say they are already late. after kramatorsk and slavyansk there is nothing but flat terrain. if it is frozen it is perfect for tanks to maneuver and go straight through it.

Profanity wrote:

possible but not probable.
Profanity wrote:

Does that make sense ?
if (((west))) is going to try with Bioweapon it would be noticed. and there is enough "vaccines" for those who are not vaccinated to get the jab. it is not completely out of the realm of possibility

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:41 pm

There are claims Belarussian branch of Wagner PMCs being created...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Profanity Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:42 pm

Zambeezi wrote:
Profanity wrote:Hi all, So last night like most I struggled to sleep and that's when my brain goes into overdrive. Last night though I kind of had an epiphany!
Precedent
Covid
Does that make sense ?
BNT162b2 — Developed by BioNTech, Fosun Pharma, and Pfizer
Used technology: mRNA. The BNT162b2, also known as Pfizer Vaccine, is an RNA vaccine. That means it uses messenger RNAs (mRNA).
This is a technology completely different from all vaccines created so far. In the history of humankind, no mRNA vaccine, drug, or technology platform, had ever been approved for use in humans.

AZD1222 — Developed by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca
Used technology: Modified chimpanzee adenovirus vector. That means the vaccine, also known as Oxford Vaccine, uses a virus originated from monkeys that have the same spike protein from the COVID-19 virus. But since this virus does not replicate in humans, it does not cause infections, only stimulating the immune response.
Developed by: The Oxford University, from England, and the British-Swedish pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca.

Sputnik V (Gam-COVID-Vac) — Developed by the Gamaleya Research Institute
Used technology: Replicating viral (adenovirus) vector. The Sputnik V uses the adenovirus (which causes the common cold) fused with the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 to stimulate an immune response. It is a very similar method to the one used by the Oxford vaccine, mentioned above. That similarity resulted in rumors that the Sputnik V was developed after hackers steal the AstraZeneca formula.

mRNA-1273 — Developed by Moderna, NIAID, and BARDA
Used technology: mRNA. The same technology used by the Pfizer vaccine.
Developed by: The American company Moderna, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA). The two last are part of the US Department of Health and Human Services

CoronaVac — Developed by Sinovac
Used technology: Inactivated SARS-CoV-2. This (inactivated virus) is the most common technology for vaccine production.
Developed by: The Chinese biopharmaceutical company Sinovac.

https://archive.is/o2C4n

Wasn't the Oxford vaccine suspended ?...and wouldn't that mean anyone having more than 2 shots would have received some mRNA injection?

Thanks for input, I'm not saying I am right, I am just trying to make sense of the strange situation the world is in from a simple FLU like virus that 99% would survive.

e2a remember that western governments rejected "Natural immunity" from catching Covid to still maintain all its citizens received the injections

Profanity

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:14 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:53 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M1123

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:54 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:58 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M1124

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:13 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Z148

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:19 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M1125

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:23 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe M1126

boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:37 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:46 pm

Valery Gerasimov, the head of the Russian Army's General Staff, has been named the new commander of Russia’s forces in Ukraine, RIA Novosti reported on Wednesday, citing the Russian Defense Ministry.

Sergey Surovikin, who previously held the position, will reportedly now serve as Gerasimov’s deputy. Oleg Salyukov, the head of Russia’s Ground Forces, and Alexey Kim, the deputy chief of the General Staff, will also serve as deputies to Gerasimov. https://meduza.io/en/news/2023/01/11/russian-army-general-staff-chief-valery-gerasimov-replaces-sergey-surovikin-as-commander-of-russia-s-forces-in-ukraine

The Gerasimov Doctrine, named after the Chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces army general Valery Gerasimov, is a foreign policy doctrine.[1][2][3]. The doctrine redefines the modern concept of interstate conflict and puts warfare on a par with political, economic, informational,[4] humanitarian and other non-military activities https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerasimov_doctrine

Deep operation (Russian: Глубокая операция, glubokaya operatsiya), also known as Soviet Deep Battle, was a military theory developed by the Soviet Union for its armed forces during the 1920s and 1930s. It was a tenet that emphasized destroying, suppressing or disorganizing enemy forces not only at the line of contact but also throughout the depth of the battlefield. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_operation

there is (probably) an offensive coming (probably) on whole front with Dnieper as goal.

if Gerasimov fucks this up like they fucked up attack in february he is finished. together with Shoigu.....

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:53 pm

anon wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:

Everyone vaccinated for covid will DIE, warns French virologist - Tuesday, May 25, 2021

“There is no hope and no possible treatment for those who have already been vaccinated,” Montagnier stated plainly during the segment. “We must be prepared to cremate the bodies.” After studying at length the ingredients contained in the injections and what they do, Montagnier came to the conclusion that every single person who gets the shot will eventually die from antibody-dependent enhancement, or ADE.

“That is all that can be said,” he added.

Montagnier is credited with being the first to discover HIV, by the way, having warned last spring that the Wuhan Flu contains artificially spliced DNA from the autoimmune-provoking virus. It now appears as though these same alterations can be found in Chinese Virus “vaccines,” which are priming people’s bodies for eventual sudden death.

Montagnier also stated last year that the “presence of elements of HIV and germs of malaria in the genome of coronavirus is highly suspect and the characteristics of the virus could not have arisen naturally.” It turns out he was right. https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-25-everyone-vaccinated-will-die-within-two-years.html

I like the nihilists, they seem to prefer nuclear war. 

nuclear war is survivable. it is nuclear power stations that would be a problem. raw radioactive material would be released in large quantities and wind would blow it all around the world.  and plutonium has half-life of more than 20,000 years

Böhse Tante wrote:
I especially like the discrepancy between the catchy headline and the "eventually" in the text. I'll know where I am right away and I don't have to read it any further.

you shouldn't read the text. you should watch the video of interview and then tell me your opinion. you know how journalists are...clickbait and all that. watch the video of interview with Luc Montagnie

Luc Montagnier - was a French virologist and joint recipient, with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen, of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).[4] He worked as a researcher at the Pasteur Institute in Paris and as a full-time professor at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China.[5] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier

he is dead. this is one of his last interviews. he is not a stupid man and it would be good for your general education to watch interview.

Böhse Tante wrote:
But especially since it is now known that there are treatment options.
Well....about the treatment.... those treatments are for symptoms...not for a cause of the symptoms. those treatments do not stop progression of illness (to say it like that). and Montagnier thinks (was thinking) that people would get ADE. ADE has a tendency to progress. of course, i am not claiming in any way or form that people who are "vaccinated" with mRNA gene therapy will all die (prematurely) from ADE. I am just claiming that Montagnier thinks that. and i think he understands this topic better then me. i am just trying to explain his opinion, but i would advise you to watch the interview. he is more knowledgeable in this topic than me and you should listen to his explanation. and take a note that it was published on Tuesday, May 25, 2021. some things already happened in meantime.

Böhse Tante wrote:
"We will all die" - of course, and the "elites" have chosen the rebellious and disobedient to survive.

No, actually rebellious and disobedient (and religious fanatics / mark of the beast and all that) choose to live. i do not like to go into religious discussions but to my understanding Satanic (or whatever you want to call it ) rituals include human sacrifices. i think rebellious and disobedient would be long gone and those sacrificed would be meek and obedient. because they would be left there....are they going to search for those rebellious in the mountains somewhere for months  or do they take the obedient and sacrifice them ? especially if they think there are too many people on earth (under (((their))) control) ? what is easier ? search (and maybe get killed) for rebels or take those you control and sacrifice them ? think about it from practical side. what is more cost effective ?

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe Istock10

now..are "the elites" satanic ? i do not know...but chechens are claiming that they are fighting against satanism in ukraine. who are russians fighting in ukraine, really ?  did (((they))) make a human sacrifices to some god or other ? i do not know..... and it is not my problem. any of it. in any case there is going to be a problems (for (((them))) at the moment people leave phase of denial and enter phase of anger. i think people should know the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:54 pm

anon wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
12m

after bakhmut russians have opportunity to attack with highly mobile mechanized divisions. it would be mobile war and ukraine for that needs tanks. and fast. it is race against the clock to get them tanks to stop russians. but i would say they are already late. after kramatorsk and slavyansk there is nothing but flat terrain. if it is frozen it is perfect for tanks to maneuver and go straight through it.

>>> shortened <<<

Question is what to do with donated tanks if there's no one left to operate them. Ukrainian losses are unsustainable. Kiev needs bodies. And there's not enough mercs to replace Kiev's losses. Smart enough, Kremlin eliminated most of NATO trained and equipped jihadists, who would be transferred to Ukraine, prior this operation. Far away from Russian borders, in Syria...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:06 pm

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe FmJjlKoXwAAQ4Zt?format=png&name=small

#113 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe 1619689188

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next