Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Qui
anon
Mr Badger
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:39 am

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M478

Back to top Go down

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Empty Re: #110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:44 am

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M479

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:48 am

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M480

Mr Badger, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:48 am

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Today I had a long chat with some of my students. All are horribly frightened. In Shanghai some students had joined the silent protest. The students were holding empty A4 papers, because it is forbidden to demonstrate or to hold banners. The police has arrested them. This holding of empty A4 papers is spreading all over the universities now. I was told, that even here a small group had done it. I told them, I don't have the impression, that Chinese people are fighters. They answered, we have to, enough is enough. The graduates from 2020, 2021 and 2022 did not find jobs and the situation is getting worse.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:31 pm

刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

Today I had a long chat with some of my students. All are horribly frightened. In Shanghai some students had joined the silent protest. The students were holding empty A4 papers, because it is forbidden to demonstrate or to hold banners. The police has arrested them. This holding of empty A4 papers is spreading all over the universities now. I was told, that even here a small group had done it. I told them, I don't have the impression, that Chinese people are fighters. They answered, we have to, enough is enough. The graduates from 2020, 2021 and 2022 did not find jobs and the situation is getting worse.

i would say situation in china has a potential to get serious. lock down is in effect for 2 years (more or less). people are tired of it. economy is disintegrating. in australia people had enough...in EU people had enough...in canada people had enough.
#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 12382110

it is only logical for people in china to come to limits of their patience.

xi will have to do something. it is his decision and it is his responsibility. and if he tries to push chines people too much things are going to break at some point. not good for him

anon

Zambeezi, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:36 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Good info in the rest of the thread. 

❗❗❗❗❗😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:34 pm

https://t.me/soroka_belaya_en/347

British edition The Economist claims that this winter from the cold may die more Europeans than Ukrainians from hostilities. 

Europe is paying a huge price for supporting Ukraine, facing an ongoing energy and geopolitical crisis. And the coming winter can only exacerbate existing problems. 
British experts say that in the EU countries, normally the rate of mortality in December-February is 21% higher than in June-August, and this difference is explained by the cold. Today, when Europeans' average bills for gas and electricity are higher by 144% and 78% respectively than the average for 2000-2019, this could significantly change the situation - a severe winter will cost Europe a total of 335 thousand additional lives. 

More and more people are dissatisfied with such prospects and do not want to become victims of the Russian-Ukrainian conflict. Therefore, Europeans continue to take anti-government actions and demand a review of state policies. 

The coming winter will be a test for the strength of Ukraine's allies, because their resolve will be measured in lives, not just in financial aid and weapons.

Join to https://t.me/soroka_belaya_en !

https://www.economist.com/interactive/graphic-detail/2022/11/26/high-fuel-prices-could-kill-more-europeans-than-fighting-in-ukraine-has

https://eadaily.com/ru/ampnews/2022/11/27/ami-go-home-6-tys-chelovek-prinyali-uchastie-v-antiamerikanskoy-akcii-v-leypcige

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_2203

Dunno if we already had it. 

🤔🤔🤔😡
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:46 pm

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

i would say situation in china has a potential to get serious. lock down is in effect for 2 years (more or less). people are tired of it. economy is disintegrating. in australia people had enough...in EU people had enough...in canada people had enough.
#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 12382110

xi will have to do something. it is his decision and it is his responsibility. and if he tries to push chines people too much things are going to break at some point. not good for him

If more than a tenth of the world's population is in turmoil, then this is not only bad for Xi. You should think about what you wish for. If China is too busy with itself for too long, then our oligarchs may like it, it will bring additional burdens for the ordinary population in the "West" 

🤔🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:23 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

If more than a tenth of the world's population is in turmoil, then this is not only bad for Xi. You should think about what you wish for. If China is too busy with itself for too long, then our oligarchs may like it, it will bring additional burdens for the ordinary population in the "West" 

🤔🙄

if people in the "West" are not ready by now...that is their problem. people (all around the world) had enough time to prepare themselves. and this demonstrations are already done in the "West" a long time ago. Canada , Australia..EU...they all had anti covid policy demonstrations.

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 200010

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:35 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

🤔🙄

It is not, what we wish for. The situation is tense. The situation has potential. Yes, the West would be happy, if China would be busy with herself. Xi is in dire straits. All had hoped for him to act during the last party congress. He did not act. Now he needs to do something.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:52 pm

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 Img_2204

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 4029985365
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi, khnum, 刘汉 and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:58 pm

Compilation of animals around the world walking in circles Duration 3min 38 seconds

5G,act of God I dont know but its very strange please forgive the last 20 seconds religious stuff

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:42 pm

China went full retarded...

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:57 pm

https://t.me/theblogcat1/1439

"NATO is not a defense alliance – it never was – but it is an instrument of US colonial hegemony." - the Saker Is disintegrating NATO? https://publikumsrat .my blog/2022/11/29/ propaganda messages-from-29-november-2022/#comment-172249

http://thesaker.is/is-nato-falling-apart/

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:38 pm

Zambeezi, Böhse Tante and Qui like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:49 pm

Chinese Officials Plan To Ease Covid Restrictions Across iPhone City

The Hang Seng China Enterprises Index soared over 6%, because as Bloomberg's Sofia Horta e Costa put it, we got "plenty of signaling" on the road to reopening, to wit:
  • Vaccinations: There was a focus on the vaccination of the elderly. This may seem obvious but it’s one of the major obstacles to China’s reopening. While there was nothing about a vaccine mandate, we heard strong words urging older residents to take responsibility for their own health.
  • Virulence: One spokesperson detailed the science showing omicron and its sub-variants aren’t as dangerous. Lowering the population’s fear of the virus is an important step toward a panic-free reopening. There was also a bit of self-congratulatory talk around China’s low death rate -- claiming victory over the pandemic also plays into how Beijing will clear the path to move on.
  • Inconvenience: Health officials said it was paramount to minimize the impact caused by the Covid outbreak. This is somewhat of a reiteration but to investors it suggests the government is concerned about the anxiety caused by its pandemic response.
  • Excessive measures: The spokespeople said some local governments are taking lockdowns too far, imposing measures without prior approval from the central government. Restrictions should be limited in scale and length, and local authorities must respond quickly to “reasonable” requests from residents. If not they will be named and shamed.

As Horta e Costa put it, "the key to tracking shifts in China’s Covid Zero policy will come from official tone, language and signaling -- reading the tea leaves might be a high-risk bet but investors seem happy with what they got today."
What could come next is further details on China's reopening plans, but officials fell short of announcing those steps as the economy is stuck in a perpetual state of harsh zero Covid curbs. The pledge to bolster vaccination is seen as a step towards reopening.  This all comes after unrest erupted over the weekend across cities from Beijing to Shanghai and Chengdu. People are frustrated with zero Covid policies that have disrupted business activity and slowed economic growth. 
"We do not expect China policy to publicly shift away from the Zero Covid stance, however, we could see some easing of the policy privately and in localized areas," Jefferies analyst Mohit Kumar told clients in a note.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/chinese-stocks-jump-elderly-vaccination-boost-fuels-reopening-bets

刘汉 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:53 pm

Get Woke, Go Broke: Disney's LGBT Kid's Film 'Strange World' Projected To Lose $147M

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 StrangeWorld1
American audiences and foreign audiences alike are not welcoming of LGBT content for children...
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/get-woke-go-broke-disneys-lgbt-kids-film-strange-world-projected-lose-147-million

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:10 pm

Mr Badger wrote:

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M482
https://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2022/11/29/war-going-escalate/#sthash.6rVh8L1t.dpbs

Mr Badger and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:20 pm

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M483
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/18962

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M485
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/18932

Last edited by Zambeezi on Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:22 pm

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M484
https://thecradle.co/Article/news/18945

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:44 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M478
SouthFront
#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M486

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M487

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 M488

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:03 pm

Sergey Bobkov
@sbobkov
·
31m
CNN’s coverage of similar events in Germany and in China.

The stellar journalism we all deserve.

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 24 FiwG18XaMAAm9AZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:06 pm

Couldn't see this posted -the good guys finally get a win 33,000 covid infringement notices made invalid in Australia by the Supreme court

khnum

Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:10 pm

wow. this guy is on a ROLL!!!!!!! Go Get 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:11 pm

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
2h
JUST IN - German state of North Rhine-Westphalia declares financial emergency due to energy crisis — WDR

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:19 pm

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:31 pm

Kadyrov will grant them their wish.

Böhse Tante and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:35 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Adults are capable of due diligence the information has been out there for over 2 years that Mrna vaccines are dangerous and deadly- as for other vaccines there have been whistleblowers since the 1990's ,many of whom have ended up dead by the way.

I have no sympathy for any adult that takes any vaccine,the unborn and little children though is what really upsets me -stillborn and birth defect rates are going through the roof .I dont know what sort of low mongrel bastards push this crap knowing full well what is going to happen but I hope hell is a very violent,unpleasant and long experience for them.

khnum

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 34  Next