Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Qui
anon
Mr Badger
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:59 pm

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FirqUO1WIAAtNtZ?format=png&name=small

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4axc2q #110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 4029985365

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Zambeezi, boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Empty Re: #110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:02 pm

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 697712634

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:05 pm

Time to reveal my hand I have trained Tai Chi and visited the Buddhas light international association temple for ten years these people are Taiwanese what I am seeing here today are standard CCP tactics they will say its only a few people,its not as bad as it seems,the majority is on the CCP's side,the translation is wrong.

People locked up did die in that building fire,people did starve to death in the Shanghai lockdowns,people are being social media black flagged and cant travel etc.The CCP are a bunch of mafia thugs they are not an alternative to the American empire they are another evil empire.

BTW the average Taiwanese IS NOT for re-unification if they ever invade they will pay dearly for it

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:14 pm

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M463

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:28 pm

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/xjzTJVhtGao?time_continue=5&feature=emb_title

Some People Don't Feel Guilty. Dave Nihill

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:38 pm

khnum wrote:Time to reveal my hand I have trained Tai Chi and visited the Buddhas light international association temple for ten years these people are Taiwanese what I am seeing here today are standard CCP tactics they will say its only a few people,its not as bad as it seems,the majority is on the CCP's side,the translation is wrong.

People locked up did die in that building fire,people did starve to death in the Shanghai lockdowns,people are being social media black flagged and cant travel etc.The CCP are a bunch of mafia thugs they are not an alternative to the American empire they are another evil empire.

BTW the average Taiwanese IS NOT for re-unification if they ever invade they will pay dearly for it

Every coin has two sides. We can be sure that Taiwan being used as a tool against China. It's typical modus operandi of the globalist mafia. They do the same with Syrians, Ukrainians, Arabs, Slavs... Globalists don't give a damn about people of Taiwan. Or about the people overall. They divide nations, spread hatered and use mayhem for their own profit.

I fully despise Chinsese response to the COVID issue. However, in largere picture, I'm convinced that China is still better choice than globalist mafia. At first, China did not invade any single country in decades, contrary to globalists and their armed wing known as NATO. West is clearly losing. And it is not bcs of military force of its opponents. It's because China, or Russia, rather sponsor infrrastructure or education in countries of so called 3rd world (which are countries of the 3rd world just because most of them were looted by globalist mafia for decades). West offers weapons, China offers railways.

Imho there is more to take in count than meets the eye. We can consider cultural context or traditions, for example. Similar goes for the MENA countries, btw. It could be quite dodgy to judge just by our standars. Your adventage is you actually has some personal experience, as you wrote. Good for you. But, as I wrote, there's bigger picture. That should not be forgotten.

Just to put it ins some context - we have similar situation with DPRK and ROK. It was clearly divided by US. It is solely US responsibility that Korea was not united after WWII, as US regime did everything possible to delay withdrawal of US troops from the southern part of Korea. It resulted in armed conflict that is still smoldering beneath. And definitely it was not fault of northern Korea as all Soviet troops left the country as per schedulle. On other hand, military dictator, installed by US, constantly provoked conflict along the border line. There were many protests by south Koreans against US and its puppet regime. Always very violently repressed.

That's my take and I appreciate your POV.

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1455193345

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:41 pm

khnum wrote:Time to reveal my hand I have trained Tai Chi and visited the Buddhas light international association temple for ten years these people are Taiwanese what I am seeing here today are standard CCP tactics they will say its only a few people,its not as bad as it seems,the majority is on the CCP's side,the translation is wrong.

I respect your views. as always.
another educated opinion...
#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 10

my position is ALL government(s) is/are treacherous and need to be chained down.
de-centralized is always better than centralized
competition/choice is always preferred over monopolization and unification

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:12 am

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:14 am

I agree with Zambezi decentralized government is best I see no need for three levels of government with the federal government it should be restricted to money and defence.

The Chinese have achieved amazing things they have 40500k of high speed rail as compared to the USA's 80km on one line,since 2003 they have used more concrete every 2 years than the US did in the entire 20th century and they now have 20 percent of the worlds manufacturing as compared to the 18 percent of the USA.No doubt the 21st century by 2030 will be China's.

No they have not attacked anybody yet but they do have territorial disputes with the Phillipines,Japan,Nepal,India,Indonesia,Laos,Malaysia,Myanmar,Singapore and Brunei all empires eventually get into wars for resources...its only a matter of time.

At this time Im more supportive of Russia than China at least I can follow where they are coming from in the struggle against a repackaged old foe.China when push comes to shove will do whats in its own interests and if this means throwing Russia under the bus they'll do so.

Thanks for your responses...we live in interesting times

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:24 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:26 am

https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/27346

In 2013, Reddit admins did an oopsy-whoopsy and accidentally revealed that the Eglin Air Force Base was the #1 most reddit-addicted "city" (Eglin is often cited as the source of government social-media propaganda/astroturfing programs). They deleted the post, but not before archive.org caught it.
https://web.archive.org/web/20160410083943/http://www.redditblog.com/2013/05/get-ready-for-global-reddit-meetup-day.html?m=1

https://redd.it/z6unyl
@r_latestagecapitalism

😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:37 am

khnum wrote:I agree with Zambezi decentralized government is best I see no need for three levels of government with the federal government it should be restricted to money and defence.

The Chinese have achieved amazing things they have 40500k of high speed rail as compared to the USA's 80km on one line,since 2003 they have used more concrete every 2 years than the US did in the entire 20th century and they now have 20 percent of the worlds manufacturing as compared to the 18 percent of the USA.No doubt the 21st century by 2030 will be China's.

No they have not attacked anybody yet but they do have territorial disputes with the Phillipines,Japan,Nepal,India,Indonesia,Laos,Malaysia,Myanmar,Singapore and Brunei all empires eventually get into wars for resources...its only a matter of time.

At this time Im more supportive of Russia than China at least I can follow where they are coming from in the struggle against a repackaged old foe.China when push comes to shove will do whats in its own interests and if this means throwing Russia under the bus they'll do so.

Thanks for your responses...we live in interesting times

I would to add that most of the coutries named regarding territorial disputes, being used by the globalists as tool in their regional game. Japan is fully controled by US (and many Japanese people are not happy about that), Phillipines was under attack of western sponsored ISIS recently, India is jsut in the middle regarding Russian supplies. And most of this goes for the rest of named coutries. In Indonesia I have old friend who exactly confirmed that riots 2 years ago were clearly supported by western NGOs. Here's what I had from him back in 2019...:

"Possible unrest coming to my country. there was a presidential election last month, result will be announced either today or the 22nd. one side that is clearly losing has been calling that the winning side is cheating although there has been no proof. and they are calling out people to go out on the street, specially in the capital city. you guessed it, the radical muslims are the ones supporting the losing candidate. more terrorists with bombs have been arrested this week alone compared to the last 5 months. police and the army is guarding every provinces border in the island and turning everyone back whoever tries to go to the capital city though obviously a lot got thru. threat is high but the country is making the surface calm enough so the ordinary citizens doesn't get into major panic. its Indonesia btw. i received a lot of screenshots from whatsapp chats that these sand niggers wannabe would even go off with bombs on the scheduled 'protest' to deny the election result on the 22nd."

Just to depict what we're talking about.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:41 am

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M465

zero covid policy was flawed from the start.
Xi must declare the error and ask forgiveness from his people.
we wait. we watch.

KneelB4Zod!, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:48 am

I am no Globalist fan Zod here in Australia we've had the bushfires probably started by directed energy weapons,the covid hoax and the weather wars all year this year with cloud seeding Nexrad microwave weather modification etc our agriculture system is failing,small business is decimated,the tourist industry is largely dead,we are down 70 percent on our birth rate and have a significant number of deaths above the average this year,marriage breakups,suicides we are the NWO Volvo test dummy and Im getting tired of it.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:58 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:10 am

Zambeezi wrote:#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M465

zero covid policy was flawed from the start.
Xi must declare the error and ask forgiveness from his people.
we wait. we watch.

They just postponed outbreak of whatever it is. I can think only about one excuse possible. In their mega-cities with 10s of million of residents it could be critical for their health care industry to deal with large outbreak. Flu outbreak, actually...

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:11 am

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
5h
JUST IN - Apple is threatening Twitter's presence in the App Store, Elon Musk confirms.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:16 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
5h
JUST IN - Apple is threatening Twitter's presence in the App Store, Elon Musk confirms.

A psyop for the sheep between 2 deep state shills Musk cares about as much for free speech as he does yesterdays breakfast

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:41 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:48 am

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FioXiutWAAAjIjx?format=jpg&name=medium

But never give up!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

boris, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:49 am

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:52 am

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 1619689188

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:55 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:58 am

KneelB4Zod! wrote:#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 FioXiutWAAAjIjx?format=jpg&name=medium

But never give up!

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Nevere10

That frog that's me. 

lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, Profanity and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:59 am

AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎
@AZgeopolitics
·
13h
🇵🇰🛢🇷🇺Delegation of Pakistan left for Russia to discuss an agreement for the import of oil -ARY News

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:13 am

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 M466

https://believeinsyriaaxisofresistance.wordpress.com/2022/11/28/syria-deploys-advanced-iranian-made-air-defense-systems-that-israel-should-worry-about/

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:13 am

I Meme Therefore I Am 🇺🇸
@ImMeme0
·
2h
Sam Brinton, one of the first “openly genderfluid individuals in federal government leadership,” was charged with felony theft after stealing a woman’s luggage at MSP Airport.

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Fir6nZ2WAAAS48J?format=jpg&name=900x900

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFWn_oIIulJeylE6M5baioYvCvjETbJENC1aRSSEWZLu16fbil_XvYkrq1cxTnaEYbpxk&usqp=CAU

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:15 am

Disclose.tv
@disclosetv
·
3h
JUST IN - Elon Musk announces that he will publish details on Twitter's history of "free speech suppression" soon.

#TwitterFiles

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 22 Icegif-671

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:30 am

https://twitter.com/comradesnowboot/status/1597124400490635264

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:38 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 34 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 34  Next