Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
Qui
anon
Mr Badger
Talos
KneelB4Zod!
khnum
Zambeezi
刘汉
Böhse Tante
13 posters

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next

Go down

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sun Nov 27, 2022 7:46 am

Covid restrictions etc are starting to see civil disturbance in response not just at the Foxcon plant but in many places Duration 40min 45 seconds

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Empty Re: #110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by Qui Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:21 am

Bye-bye, Kiev, hello Cote d’Azur: As Westerners send aid, here’s how Ukraine’s corrupt elites are profiting from the conflict

Since the beginning of Russia's military offensive in Ukraine, the US, EU, and their allies have provided Kiev with $126 billion worth of aid, a number almost equal to the country's entire GDP.

While Ukraine has undergone a general mobilization affecting all men under the age of 60, many former and current high-ranking officials, politicians, businessmen, and oligarchs have moved to safety abroad – mainly to the EU.

Members of the Ukrainian parliament are in no hurry to adopt vitally important laws for the country during wartime. According to the Telegram channel Volyn News, as of March 11, more than 20 MPs had moved abroad for unspecified reasons.

Some Western benefactors have recently noticed that most of the military and humanitarian aid never reaches Ukraine’s army or ordinary citizens.
In an original documentary, CBS reported that about 70% of military aid failed to find its way to the intended beneficiaries and donor countries are often unable to control its intended use. According to the creators of the report, some of the weapons are sold on the black market.

The Grayzone writes that weapons and humanitarian aid provided by the West to the Ukrainian military is being stolen along the way and never reaches the soldiers. At the same time, Ukrainian MPs recently gave themselves a 70% pay raise. The author of the piece argues that billions of dollars from the US and the EU have been diverted.

https://www.rt.com/russia/566935-they-robbed-ukraine/
Qui
Qui

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:22 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:23 am

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:49 am

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:09 pm

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Mr Badger, Zambeezi, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:43 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:

We are under lockdown again. Controls are getting more and more strict. Daily nucleic acid tests. I have my tickets for Friday to leave this country.

It doesn't matter, whether these Wuhan riots are triggered by an NGO or not. The situation is very tense. All expected Xi Jinping to lift the zero-case policy and he did not. More and more students are speaking out openly in talks with me. This can be a big explosion.
刘汉
刘汉

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger, H10, Profanity, Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:08 pm

刘汉 wrote:

We are under lockdown again. Controls are getting more and more strict. Daily nucleic acid tests. I have my tickets for Friday to leave this country.

It doesn't matter, whether these Wuhan riots are triggered by an NGO or not. The situation is very tense. All expected Xi Jinping to lift the zero-case policy and he did not. More and more students are speaking out openly in talks with me. This can be a big explosion.

Best of luck :Salute:

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi, boris, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:41 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

khnum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:47 pm

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Badger Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:24 pm

Russian Market
@runews
·
5h
CHINA REPORTS OVER 30,000 NEW DAILY COVID CASES FOR FOURTH STRAIGHT DAY AS OUTBREAK WORSENS

Huge protests break out in China https://fintwit.news/news/748-china-reports-over-30000-new-daily-covid-cases-for-fourth-straight-day-as-outbreak-worsens

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:31 pm

刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

is it a scheduled trip or are you getting the hell out of dodge ?

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:38 pm

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

What do you mean with scheduled? I got my tickets to leave and never return.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:50 pm

刘汉 wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

i mean if you have thought about leaving for a long time and this is in line with your long term plans or are you getting the hell out of dodge ?

anon

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:59 pm

anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

i mean if you have thought about leaving for a long time and this is in line with your long term plans or are you getting the hell out of dodge ?

I still don't get your point. It is both.
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by anon Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:16 pm

刘汉 wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
anon wrote:
刘汉 wrote:
KneelB4Zod! wrote:

then have a safe trip and please give us more information about situation in china when you get out of there.

anon

KneelB4Zod!, boris, Böhse Tante, khnum and 刘汉 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:34 pm

https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/27315

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Img_2200

Message from Berlin

https://redd.it/z5w61o
@r_latestagecapitalism

lol!   lol! lol! lol!
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

KneelB4Zod!, Mr Badger and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:02 pm

刘汉 wrote:
>>>shortened<<<<

Are you going back to Germany or just move to some neigboring country?

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:08 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/r_latestagecapitalism/27315

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Img_2200

Message from Berlin

https://redd.it/z5w61o
@r_latestagecapitalism

lol!   lol! lol! lol!

18 percent of the Amazon has been lost since the 1970's but that is only a part of the 53 percent of worlds forests that have been depleted since that time,since 1970 69 percent of the worlds wildlife population has left us,I no longer see bees,ladybirds or christmas beatles theres only a few butterflies now.I truly hope there is a heaven or somewhere else to go as I dont want to come back,man the stumbling demented child king has ruined this planet,can we save what is left,yes but that will never happen the greed and ignorance of large corporations and their customers will prevail unfortunately.

khnum

KneelB4Zod! likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:36 pm

https://t.me/Kulturstudio/28492

https://telegra.ph/Sponsored-by-DARPA---the-development-of-mRNA-bioweapons---labeled-as-vaccines---Part-I-03-17

‼Sponsored by DARPA - the development of mRNA bioweapons - labeled as "vaccines" - Part I‼

👉First mRNA projects funded by the NIH in 2005, spending millions on the development of modified nucleosides. The money will go to the scientists of Pennsylvania University, Katalin Karikó (now vice-president of BioNTech), Drew Weissmann (Senior Staff Fellow of Fauci, NIAID since 1993). In 2011, Norbert Pardi – a classmate of Katalin Karinkó – joined the team, as he is a staunch supporter of mRNA technology.

👉2011 - Curevac receives DARPA funding for "vaccine platforms" based on mRNA technology 

👉2013 - Pfizer and Moderna receive DARPA funding for mRNA technology development

👉2018 - Pfizer collaborates with BioNTech

👉2020 - The US Department of Defense awards contracts and production agreements to 6 "vaccine manufacturers" to supply 1.7 MILLION doses of vaccine to 331 million Americans (5-6 doses per citizen). Janssen Johnson&Johnson, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Novavax, Pfizer/BioNTech and Sanofi/GSK will receive the funds  

👉EU orders 4.2 MILLION cans for 447 million citizens - 9-10 cans per citizen

IIt seems that all the pieces of the puzzle are pointing in the same direction: highly coordinated military forces work together at all levels worldwide and act strategically stringently, and the center seems to be the US Pentagon. 

👉Part II of the article (list of references): https://telegra.ph/Sponsored-by-DARPA---the-development-of-mRNA-bioweapons---labeled-as-vaccines---Part-II---REFERENCES-03-17

👉Please share far and wide!

Support us ! 
➡ www.kulturstudio.tv

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Img_2201

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2924852245
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and boris like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:17 am

From earlier years 

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Img_2202

Info about that on the right poster. 

https://twitter.com/svenishell/status/1182774151934861313
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:29 am

It looks like zero COVID policy really fires back. Good luck, mr. Liu!

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:33 am

The_Real_Fly
@The_Real_Fly
·
33s
UK'S PM SUNAK: BRITAIN WILL REMAIN IN UKRAINE FOR AS LONG AS NECESSARY.

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:58 am

Russia to Move Troops From Belarus to Occupied Ukraine: Kyiv
https://archive.ph/vW1md

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-to-move-troops-from-belarus-to-occupied-ukraine-kyiv/ar-AA14CL71

Ukraine sees signs Russia is leaving key nuclear power plant
https://archive.ph/wip/Qy3rV

https://thehill.com/policy/international/3751996-ukraine-sees-signs-russia-is-leaving-key-nuclear-power-plant/
https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/canada-launches-new-indo-pacific-strategy-focus-disruptive-china-2022-11-27/

Saudi Arabia and South Korea 'drastically' deepen ties after crown prince visit
https://archive.ph/jwFHo

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/saudi-arabia-south-korea-deepen-ties-crown-prince-visit

Canada unveils Indo-Pacific strategy to grow trade and counter China
https://archive.ph/0RbLe

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2022/11/27/canada-unveils-indo-pacific-strategy-aiming-to-grow-trade-and-counter-china.html

Thousands of Kurds protested on Sunday in the Syrian city of Qamishli
against Turkish cross-border strikes targeting Kurdish groups in the country's northeast
https://archive.ph/wip/E2fn6
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20221127-thousands-protest-turkish-strikes-on-kurdish-groups-in-syria

nightmare.
The far-right politician Itamar Ben-Gvir will be Israel’s national security minister
under a coalition deal with Benjamin Netanyahu’s Likud party,
in what is likely to be the most rightwing government in the country’s history.

https://archive.ph/p9E1r
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/25/far-right-extremist-itamar-ben-gvir-to-be-israel-national-security-minister
#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 M451m

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:10 am

Fauci's 7-Hour Deposition: What We Know So Far

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2022-11-27_10-32-19
“I have a very busy day job running a six billion dollar institute.
I don’t have time to worry about things like the Great Barrington Declaration...
Grumpy
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/faucis-7-hour-deposition-what-we-know-so-far

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:18 am

Consumer Economy Has Collapsed – "A Ghost Town" For Holiday Shopping Everywhere

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 Black-Friday-2022-No-Shoppers-1024x362
“Crowds? I see nothing. I’m surprised,” retail worker Jeremy Pritchett told FOX 2.
“Normally, it’s wrapped all the way around the building. Today: no one.
https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-finance/consumer-economy-has-completely-collapsed-its-ghost-town-holiday-shopping

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:38 am

Zambeezi wrote:

Fauci's 7-Hour Deposition: What We Know So Far

#110 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 20 2022-11-27_10-32-19
“I have a very busy day job running a six billion dollar institute.
I don’t have time to worry about things like the Great Barrington Declaration...

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/faucis-7-hour-deposition-what-we-know-so-far

Fauci Could Not Recall Key Details During Deposition

https://rumble.com/embed/v1u5rc7/?pub=4

November 24th, 2022  
Via: Epoch Times:
Dr. Anthony Fauci said he could not recall key details about his actions during the COVID-19 pandemic,
according to one of the officials who questioned him on Nov. 23.

Fauci, the director National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) since 1984 and President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser,
was deposed by Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry and Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt, both Republicans.

“It was amazing, literally, that we spent seven hours with Dr. Fauci—
this is a man who single-handedly wrecked the U.S. economy based upon ‘the science, follow the science.’
And over the course of seven hours, we discovered
that he can’t recall practically anything dealing with his COVID response,” Landry told The Epoch Times after leaving the deposition.
“He just said, ‘I can’t recall, I haven’t seen that. And I think we need to put these documents into context,’” Landry added.

“It was extremely troubling to realize that this is a man who advises presidents of the United States
and yet couldn’t recall information he put out, information he discussed, press conferences he held dealing with the COVID-19 response,”
Landry added later.

Fauci and NIAID did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:48 am

https://rumble.com/embed/v1uuuh9/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 34 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 27 ... 34  Next