Zodlikeproductions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

+9
H10
ShockJock
Talos
刘汉
khnum
KneelB4Zod!
Böhse Tante
Mr Badger
Zambeezi
13 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by khnum Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:38 pm

Zambeezi wrote:  

Most military trucks,tanks and mechanized equipment runs on diesel the fact there is a shortage is a national security concern or would be in a 'normal' world

khnum

KneelB4Zod! and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Empty Re: #109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:48 pm

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

Most military trucks,tanks and mechanized equipment runs on diesel the fact there is a shortage is a national security concern or would be in a 'normal' world

There are two takes imo. Either they're running dry entirely, or fuel being redirected to military. Both possibilities ar concerning.

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

http://zodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:50 pm

Btw, who the fuck is Fatterman? Video with flags was nice. But why is he so everywhere in last weeks?

"This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super-states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." - "The Obsolete Man" - The Twilight Zone, 1961

"I assure you, ladies and gentlemen that, very soon history will show that we and our allies have fought a war on behalf of the whole world against terrorism supported by governments that will be held accountable by its own people..."
Quoting Dostoyevsky:
"Rest assured, hell is big enough for all. It doesn't deserve this fierce competition over who will be the worst." - Dr. Bashar Jaafari, UNSC session, 22nd of February, 2018
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Böhse Tante likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:59 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:
khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

There are two takes imo. Either they're running dry entirely, or fuel being redirected to military. Both possibilities ar concerning.

Diesel fuel being withheld or in short supply also affects logistics -supply and distribution,which looks to be under attack in the USA,Im not aware of the military situation but you do have a valid point,the other day the US airforce spent some time with all transponders off so they have been moving aircraft about but they dont run on diesel.

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:01 pm

KneelB4Zod! wrote:Btw, who the fuck is Fatterman? Video with flags was nice. But why is he so everywhere in last weeks?

I think he is an experiment ,a media circus staged event to see just how big a retard you can get voters to support.

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, boris and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:12 pm

https://t.me/tomdabassman/2287

Tagesschau Commentator calls Twitter Users 'Racist and conspiratorial Rats that Need to be Beaten back in their holes'

🤮🤮🤮✊
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:17 pm

Zambeezi wrote:#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M231

In the news they said German storages are full. 

🤔🙃😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:07 pm

i really REALLY avoid domestic politics like you would not believe
but it's almost impossible to shut it all out. i try. very hard.

John Fetterman is the Pennsylvania democrat candidate for U.S. Senate
who experienced a stroke last May during his run for office and is now impaired
both speech and cognitive... but is 'recovering'.... somewhat.

His impairment gained national attention during the local televised debate
last week against the Republican opponent Celebrity TV Host Dr. Mehmet Oz,
an immigrated Turk who uses health products and hype to make his millions.
It's always a shit show. This one is just more of a circus than usual.

free sample:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1o7gef/?pub=4

KneelB4Zod! and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:08 pm

khnum wrote:
Zambeezi wrote:  

Tank trucks run with light, air and love or does praying help?

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 2979389474

The main reason for my wish to change this society is that so many human skills have no chance to come to fruition. Instead they are used in a really sick way so that people are maintaining their own suffering from wars, hunger and illness. But it can not be changed "top-down", only in some kind of "grassroots revolution" or better "evolution" where more and more people work together to get rid of TPTB (whoever that is).

No need for a "big event" but development. One of my ideas to reach it: Don't play "their" games - don't use "their" rules - don't think in the box of "their" paradigms.
It's more "refuse" than "resist" - without too much ideology. You don't need to know much about "what's going on behind the curtains", it's mainly to create your own rules together with like-minded people.

That is what I mean with "I'm on the side of the people".

Ceterum censeo Imperium Americanum esse delendum.

Die Lage ist hoffnungslos aber nicht ernst.
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:16 pm

Zambeezi wrote:i really REALLY avoid domestic politics like you would not believe
but it's almost impossible to shut it all out. i try. very hard.

John Fetterman is the Pennsylvania democrat candidate for U.S. Senate
who experienced a stroke last May during his run for office and is now impaired
both speech and cognitive... but is 'recovering'.... somewhat.

His impairment gained national attention during the local televised debate
last week against the Republican opponent Celebrity TV Host Dr. Mehmet Oz,
an immigrated Turk who uses health products and hype to make his millions.
It's always a shit show. This one is just more of a circus than usual.

free sample:

https://rumble.com/embed/v1o7gef/?pub=4

The choice is vax tard or retard you have to hold your nose to vote for either

khnum

KneelB4Zod!, Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:35 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=80SRP1-LJdc&feature=youtu.be

Scott Ritter live 

30 thousand Poles are in the battlefield getting slaughtered
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:40 pm

fyi... In the US.... 'repos' is slang
for cars/equipment 'repossessed' by FORCE
from deadbeat buyers. but now: it's EVERYONE! cheers cheers cheers

Böhse Tante and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:54 pm

Boston based business tracker Alignable reports 37 per cent of American small businesses did not pay the rent last month for restaurants its 49 per cent

The destruction of the middle class has arrived

BTW I am not making fun of the politician aboves medical condition but his policies which are ludicrous

khnum

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:32 pm

https://t.me/Rot_Okt/4681

🌍URSULA VON DER LEYEN THINKS IMPERIALLY: ”THE HORIZON OF EUROPE CAN ONLY BE THE WHOLE WORLD"  

Sounds like Darth Vader, but she is only the head of the European Commission: Ursula von der Leyen speaks openly about the imperial ambitions of Europe. China, in their opinion, would hinder the development of green energy and would have to submit to a "civilized" world. And to assess the Ukrainian situation it is stated in the speech of the empress:

💬"The war in Ukraine is not just a European war, but a war for the future of the whole world. So the horizon of Europe can only be the whole world. And I really count on you to continue your excellent work and carry our voice and our values to all corners of the world.” 

☝From Shotguns-Uschi to Darth Vader-Uschi! But there is also a breeze of history in it , which was not supposed to be written after 1945.

🚩 FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM / TWITTER / YOUTUBE / TIKTOK

What is this, megalomania, do they really believe it themselves? Or is it the whistling in the Dark Forest, they want to sound around big-mouthed, so that no one notices how they shit their pants? 

🤪🤔🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi and khnum like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by khnum Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:09 pm

Ive entertained myself looking at stories about the US economy today and have come to an interesting conclusion .Stories galore exist of real financial doom for example in the last few years Walmart has shut 160 stores in 27 states and laid off 10,000 workers,well you say to yourself everyone is buying online the business has gone to Amazon,not so 3 days ago they announced they may be laying of up to 3700 of their 7500 employees.Property repossessions are up 104 per cent on last year.There is real trouble in the US

Why aren't Republican ads reporting these facts in their ads which are just red/blue personal attack and meaningless policy.I think its because neither side wants you to know the true state of affairs.

khnum

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:19 pm

Böhse Tante wrote:https://t.me/Rot_Okt/4681

[...]Sounds like Darth Vader, but she is only the head of the European Commission: Ursula von der Leyen speaks openly about the imperial ambitions of Europe. China, in "their" opinion, would hinder the development of green energy and would have to submit to a "civilized" world. And to assess the Ukrainian situation it is stated in the speech of the empress:

[...]

"their" seems to be a mistake made by a translation app. In German "ihr[er]" is making sense. Because there is only one possible word it can refer to "Ursula von der Leyen", it should be "her".
刘汉
刘汉

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:35 pm

https://t.me/c/1184547316/2070 

🤭This is the entertainment for Americans arranged by Russian hackers

HAI 18+ / NEWS

Video from tiktok. A street is shown in a big city where suddenly an air alarm goes off and explosions can be heard. A neon sign appears to show Putin. Of course, a lot of panic among the people.

I'm just wondering if this is a fake. I'm not installing tiktok now to be able to put a link there. 

It was posted on Telegram an hour ago. 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:49 pm

A thought has just occurred to me. Xi and the Chinese government allow Scholz to "keep his face". He is allowed to recite his sayings so that he stands up for the Germans as a strong man and also that the USA is not startled. While the Chinese and also the German managers roll their eyes. Scholz probably knows very well what a shitty role he plays there. If not, then he's really stupid, but I don't think that's the case with him, he's too experienced and cunning for that.

🤔🤔🤔
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Zambeezi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 刘汉 Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:05 am

Böhse Tante wrote:A thought has just occurred to me. Xi and the Chinese government allow Scholz to "keep his face". He is allowed to recite his sayings so that he stands up for the Germans as a strong man and also that the USA is not startled. While the Chinese and also the German managers roll their eyes. Scholz probably knows very well what a shitty role he plays there. If not, then he's really stupid, but I don't think that's the case with him, he's too experienced and cunning for that.

🤔🤔🤔

You are perfectly right. "Losing face" is an important factor in Chinese communication. But I don't see a difference from the Chinese point of view in this case. The Chinese side has no reason to let Schulz 'lose his face'. Maybe Schulz knows, that he is playing a shitty role as a US-puppet. Xi just sees, that Schulz has asked him to agree to something, that is commonplace. China wants to have good relations to Germany. US is a lost case for China. So, the Chinese side doesn't care anymore. In Anchorage the Chinese delegation has openly embarrassed the Americans.
I don't know, who had the idea, that the German industry should move to China. US would certainly prefer, if all the European industry would move to US and not to China.
刘汉
刘汉

Zambeezi and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:43 am

刘汉 wrote:
Böhse Tante wrote:A thought has just occurred to me. Xi and the Chinese government allow Scholz to "keep his face". He is allowed to recite his sayings so that he stands up for the Germans as a strong man and also that the USA is not startled. While the Chinese and also the German managers roll their eyes. Scholz probably knows very well what a shitty role he plays there. If not, then he's really stupid, but I don't think that's the case with him, he's too experienced and cunning for that.

🤔🤔🤔

You are perfectly right. "Losing face" is an important factor in Chinese communication. But I don't see a difference from the Chinese point of view in this case. The Chinese side has no reason to let Schulz 'lose his face'. Maybe Schulz knows, that he is playing a shitty role as a US-puppet. Xi just sees, that Schulz has asked him to agree to something, that is commonplace. China wants to have good relations to Germany. US is a lost case for China. So, the Chinese side doesn't care anymore. In Anchorage the Chinese delegation has openly embarrassed the Americans.
I don't know, who had the idea, that the German industry should move to China. US would certainly prefer, if all the European industry would move to US and not to China.

I meant the Human Rights babbling. I think he also knows that it's mainly or absolutely bs, but he has to say it. Especially the Germans are trained to see it as the most important point. 

🙄
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:26 am

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M235

Mr Badger, Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:46 am

Haiti.

Haiti: US armored vehicles attack fuel terminal blockade, Russian tankers arrive

https://rumble.com/embed/v1p19po/?pub=4

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 M236

Madame Boukman pretty much resents ANYONE trying to 'steal the narrative'.
Haiti is 'her' domain.. exclusively. Only 'she' gets to tell the story.
She does NOT like Dan Cohen... among others... so you must filter this in.

The ANGER in Haiti is to a crisp boil. No one can 'blame' them.
But 'help' will have to come from some where. eventually.
Boukman is a 'de facto' street voice for the people
but she seems to bite every outstretched hand.
even Putin. even Xi.
I keep watching Haiti mostly through her eyes... but i see some flaws.
https://twitter.com/madanboukman

Back to top Go down

Post by Böhse Tante Sun Nov 06, 2022 6:48 am

https://t.me/mangopress/10906

🇨🇳 #China

Recent study about China’s perception in the world from the University of Cambridge 😉 The probability that the US Empire’s mainstream media will report on this study is 0%, because of « China threat » of course !

🥭 @mangopress

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Img_2124

Would like to see a chart about Russia. 

😁😎
Böhse Tante
Böhse Tante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:02 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:06 am

Leaked documents: British spies constructing secret terror army in Ukraine

https://rumble.com/embed/v1pc002/?pub=4

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:13 am

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Tumblr_o3qn4ixbqt1s2wio8o1_500

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:13 am

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:15 am

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Fg27FR-XwAAJHiE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KneelB4Zod! Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:16 am

Z
@ZVOXA
·
3h
‼🇬🇧 Battle shots: our troops are storming Opytnoye, advancing on Artemovsk Earlier, the enemy was driven out of the village of Ivangrad, a kilometer from the city, the offensive continues on Opytnoye, which is actually a southern suburb of Artemovsk.

#109 - Main news thread - conflicts, terrorism, crisis from around the globe - Page 14 Fg3_ILVVsAAhH2Z?format=jpg&name=large

Quoting Dostoyevsky:
KneelB4Zod!
KneelB4Zod!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zambeezi Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:24 am

this^^ is a spiritual/patriotic thing. a fusion.
it's the 80% thing. the akhmat power thing. the Medvedev thing. the Orthodox thing.
It has captivated Russia. It's a good thing not a 'bad' thing.
I wonder if China marvels at it? Understands it?

Profanity and Böhse Tante like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next